Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AUSSIE concepts

Post Thanks / Like

Found myself thinking about/and watching this clip from earlier in the year and I just love her reaction to it.

I can't help but think what it'd be like if those "tricks" were done by you, and you totally ended up scoring with her by the end of the night. I just love at one point where she's like "WTF?" ...then "Do it again!"

I got a feeling if you threw some drinks into her she'd be ever more impressed - grab your cock in the back of the limo and be like - I can do that shit too, wanna watch me make this cock disappear? (takes you into her mouth!)

2. Thanks Tlc, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, MacDennis, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

She needs to be gangbanged wearing that outfit. Maybe as she's getting ready to head to makeup she starts to cop an attitude with the crew? Then asks so what are u guys gonna do about it? You know kind of like the scene in the film

I mean

4. Thanks Tlc, MrBates, mikemiami, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, MrBates, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, which reminds me she DID celebrate her birthday on the set so, you could easily incorporate that into the story.

Maybe have her and the cast and crew get a little drunk later in the afternoon right after shooting the final scene for the day, and while still dressed in that outfit, she agrees to take some snaps with the boys - who keep messing around and pinching her ass?

Then later they go back to her trailer for more drinks where they end up getting her drunk and let HER have her fun with them. Maybe Margot is trying to go all "method" and is trying to stay in the character while she grabs their cocks etc, and dares them into action.

6. Thanks Tlc, MrBates, mikemiami, MacDennis thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, MrBates, mikemiami, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

She comes home for a family bbq and runs into an uncle she hasn't seen in forever and He gets to know his niece a bit better in the shower?

8. Thanks yossairian, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz, Tlc, yossairian, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Margot getting fucked in the church? Could be the best man or just another guest. Or it could be super perverted and she fucks the priest. :D

10. Thanks Tlc, yossairian, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, yossairian, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, that's not a bad idea. You just gave me an idea.

What if you were at the wedding as a groomsman, and you ended up being partnered up with Margot (bridesmaid) - cause her BFF was marrying your best friend, and despite her having a boyfriend, Margot still had to act as your "date" during the wedding, and photos etc ...right in front of her pussy-ass boyfriend, no less.

Then as the day went on you and Margot flirted more and more and it got to the point where she was flirting right back, and having a grand old time, to the point where it pissed her boyfriend off and he finally left! ...leaving her stranded at the event.

You then ended up "comforting" her, with her grabbing a bottle of bourbon for herself and the two of you getting blind drunk in the car park where she ended up fucking you?!

12. Thanks mikemiami, Tlc, LemonTalk, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz, Tlc, LemonTalk, yossairian, mikemiami and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting interview here...

ELLE MAGAZINE: Margot Robbie Is Fascinated by Dating Apps
    BY FARAN KRENTCIL
    SEP 19, 2016

You're famously hands-on with your projects. How involved were you in the Deep Euphoria ad? Did you cast the hot guys yourself?

I didn't, but I was very happy with [Calvin Klein's] choice. I was chatting with them at one point, and I could tell I was starting to flirt with them. I said to one of the guys, "What are you doing after this?" and he says, "Well, I've got to go back to school." And I was like, "Oh, cool! College?" No. Not college. [High] school. I thought, "Oh. My. God. You're 17 years old. I'm officially a cougar! I'm 'The Older Woman!' This has never happened to me before!"

Ah, your first Mrs. Robinson moment.

So many of my friends are older, and the people I work with are older. I guess I've gotten used to hearing people say, "Oh, you're so young," even though I never really agreed with that. Now I get their perspective. And it does feel bizarre, having someone in your work space who's so much younger than you.

It must be strange being on a film set with shirtless guys everywhere. How do you stay focused?

Oh, it never stops being awkward. I laughed like crazy on the Deep Euphoria set, especially when there was a shot where I was supposed to look seductive or sensually drape myself on the couch or something. Inevitably, a sequin would get caught on the couch, or I'd lean too far over and there would be a nip slip with my dress. Then the crew yells, "Cut! Your boob's out!" and the whole set hears it. Oops. Sorry.

Would you ever try online dating?

I don't think I'd ever be comfortable with that because technology still freaks me out a bit. I don't even know how to Direct Message someone on Instagram. I still write letters. I send thank you notes, not emails, even if I'm staying at a friend's house or something. I'm very old school. But Tinder fascinates me. Raya fascinates me. I make my friends pull up their profiles and I'm like, "Show me everything."

I don't even know where to begin with this, its just a goldmine for a write or Margot fan - between her attempting to pick up dudes on the set of her latest Ad, to her having nip slips on that same set, to her admitting that dating apps "fascinate" her?

Post Thanks / Like

The dudes clearly have to be gay to turn her down. Fucking school. HA

15. Likes yossairian, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a quick smash up of the key things I got from that interview...

Your first modeling gig is this perfume ad. With a bunch of other dudes, and Margot Robbie.

She's nice with everyone, starts flirting with you between takes... She even "intentionally" lets her tits slip out of her dress as she's flopping down on your lap for a scene, taking her time to disentangle herself, letting you get a good long eyeful.

Later she asks you what you're doing after... "Back to school..." "College?" "No, highschool..." "OMG really? You're way too handsome to still be in highschool... blah blah, you know this being a Cougar thing is kinda turning me on..." "Yeah, well, I dont actually have to get back any time soon, it is the weekend after. Want to share a spliff on the roof?"

*Panties flood as she drags you up the fire escape in the back of the warehouse/building they're filming in* More flirting ("love being up high, can spy on people, etc. etc.") as you share some puffs on the edge of the building... start getting handsy with her as she grinds into you to the beat of some music playing in the distance... end up bending her over the edge and dicking her right there in the business district.

BTW this is the ad:

17. Thanks mikemiami, Ezetrol275, TPG, LemonTalk, MacDennis thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Try as I might to ignore it, I can't help but get some ideas from this little tidbit from her FALLON appearance (@ 0:30s)

So apparently Margot was a little head banger in her teens, and even when she was on Neighbors (2008) she went to a Slipknot concert in Melbourne and was recognized etc, which of course got me thinking.

What if you happened to go to that concert too - with an older brother or something - and happen to see a drunk/fucked up Margot Robbie end up having a train pulled on her, or in the very least a group of head bangers take turns on her and make out and finger-blast her in the crowd or backstage etc.

That being said, now imagine a few years later and you're working on some set (Suicide Squad?) and your paths meet again, and Margot immediately remembers you from that fateful night - one of her wildest nights in her teen years/before she was REALLY famous etc.

And because of that, she immediately gravitates towards you and spends all her free time hanging out and is clearly infatuated with you, asking you about that night and if you ever think about it etc, ...you seeing that dirty side to her personality.

Which of course leads to her coming on to you and pretty much exchanging sex (blowjob) for your silence, and to keep your mouth shut and not spread rumors or talk to the press about her little slutty adventures at the Slipknot concert?

...I don't know, does that make sense at all, or have I over thought it? lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast