List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Backstage Access 1" with Sabrina Carpenter

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Backstage Access 1" with Sabrina Carpenter

Backstage Access 1
    With Sabrina Carpenter
    Written by TrueY
    CODES: MF, blowjob, Flirting, Condom.
    Disclaimer: This story is purely FICTIONAL and for entertainment purposes only. Any relation in this FICTIONAL story to real events is purely coincidental.
    A/N: This is my first erotic fiction, so please give me constructive criticism. I know it doesn't match the par of the site, I hope to grow my skills among my respected peers.

Honestly, if I knew that night I would be having sex with a celebrity I would have styled my hair a little nicer.

At my age of eighteen, it was really difficult to get a non-part time job in the city. When the regional theater hired me to be a jack of all trades, I jumped at the opportunity. Though my uncle might have had something to do with it all.

During the day I'd clean the huge building or sell tickets. At night I'd be an usher or a gofer for the celebrities. It had been awesome. On off nights I got in for free and still had enough time to sleep in between shifts.

My life became connected to the building so much that my parents told me to rent an apartment directly behind the building.

The incident happened a month after I moved in. I was told the week before that I would be a gofer for Sabrina Carpenter. At first I didn't know who she was, but after a bit of research, which I do on everyone I gofer for, I became infatuated. She was an adorable sixteen year old Disney star.

I hadn't worked for any females before, in fact I was shocked. Most of the time the agents prevent any unnecessary male contact from staff. The guys I got coffee for before were old rock stars or comedians past their prime.

That night my eyes looked over my young body. My license said I was 6" but I always knew it was an inch too high. My build a lean muscular sort.

Getting over my ego I suited up. A dark blue dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black pants with a skinny black tie reaching my belt.

I straightened my name tag and started to comb my hair but decided not to style it. In fact why bother since the girl was underage. Wasn't like I'd be getting her number.

Walking around to the back entrance, I made my way to make-up room 7-A. I had only ever been in the fancy room to clean before. Seeing it with racks of clothing and boxes of makeup was a bit of a shock.

Sabrina arrived five minutes early, an uncommon theme in my employment. She shook my hand at stared me in the eyes.

She had a cute smile with her mostly disheveled hair. She had to have been at least a foot shorter than me. I bit my tongue as she expressed her gratitude for my service.

No one was ever this nice. I hadn't expected her to be a spoiled princess but this was far beyond the maturity I predicted. She requested a small coca-cola, caffeine and sugar free. I made my way to the stock room and proceeded to retrieve it before returning to her changing room. Knocking on the door I expected to hand it to a hand reaching out due to her indecency.

To my surprise I was greeted by a smiling Sabrina. My eyes couldn't help but look down at her petite form. She was wearing nothing but her under garments. Nothing was sexualised about what she was wearing. Multicolored briefs and matching bra.

Her voice overpowered my eyes. "Thanks." She said a little loud. She had probably said it a few times before I heard her.

With a shake of my head I returned to reality and handed her the drink. Turning around she made her way back into the room like nothing had happened. I closed the door behind me and took a few steps away. The stylists arrived a few moments later. A sigh of relief rushed over me as they made their way past me with no notice.

I took a seat in a chair designated for the gofer. Folding my head down my hands rubbing the back of my head, I made a discovery that scared me. My pants had a bulge. Had the young starlet just seen this?

It wasn't until the show was about to start that I saw her again. I stood up in order to show respect.

Turning around I saw her five inch black wedges first. Moving up her perfect legs was her high waisted black shorts, her short sleeved black crop top, her wavy blonde hair flowing over it. Her penetrating eyes once again staring into mine.

A flirtatious smile and wink came across her face as she passed me. Everyone working around me was too busy to notice as she walked by. Her hand grazed my crotch as she passed.

I shivered all over. She made her way around the hallway bend and onto the stage. I could hear the audio as I sat backstage. She returned a few times between performances. Make-up fixes she said. But her stylists didn't see anything wrong.

Every time she'd make an advance. A touch, a face, a motion. It got more and more explicit as she passed me by.

As she returned from her finale she asked me to come into her dressing room. She pulled me close in order to tell me her request over the loud noise from the guitar solo on stage.

"Get me a…" Her voice went into a sultry giggle. "Condom."

I stumbled. "What?"

She covered her lips with a single finger. "After the show silly."

Her makeup team turned around to find out why I was on the floor. I excused myself and made my way to the bathroom.

This couldn't have been real. The only thought that went through my head. It took me a few minutes to even start to listen to the devil on my shoulder.

It was real, and I was going to take advantage of it. The two sides of my mind conflicted but it was obvious which side was going to win.

Making my way back out, I could hear the audience cheering and clapping as the music stopped. I briskly made my way to Sabrina's changing room. She was taking out her earrings.

Seeing me, she smiled. "Did you get me it?" I looked nervously at the adults in the room.

Noticing my fear, she asked her stylists to leave, telling them she was done for the night and to make sure no one tried to get backstage for her autograph.

As soon as they left she turned around. "So…? Condom?"

I bit my lip. "No but… I have some at my apartment."

She seemed agitated at my statement. "And how do you expect me to make it to your apartment and away from my agent?"

"I live in the brick building right next door." I panically announced.

She smiled a little devilishly. "You mean in the Eagle?"

My head nodded, my heart beat racing.

"You mean the building I'm staying in tonight?"

My mouth almost dropped, almost.

I listened to her plan. "So I'll go tell my manager that I want to be alone and that the gofer is going to take me to my room. You'll grab your… stash… and then meet me in my room for some…. Fun, James." She stood up and walked past me.

I didn't know what to do. Besides use my phone to clock out of company time.
    Suddenly, something bugged me. It took me too long to realize how she knew my name, the name tag on my chest became just another part of my uniform.

Her return was heralded by her amazingly intoxicating giggle. "Coming?"

Taking my hand she ran us out into the rain. It was soft. She laughed as we ran towards our consummation of the relationship that had spawned by my idiocy.

As she got the keys to her room, I ran to my room. The reason I had even bought condoms was because of my idiotic idea that I'd be having a new girl every night. I hadn't gotten laid since my graduation that previous spring.

That was all about to change as I ran up the stairs to room 401. I knocked quickly without pause until she opened the door.

My hands wrapped around either side of her face before I forced my lips against hers. My back bent in order to reach her, I backed her into the room. My foot kicking the door closed behind me.

She pulled away laughing. "Fuck, I've always wanted to do something crazy like this." I barely listened as I took in the fragrance of her wet hair.

Turning around she held out her hand. I dropped a line of condoms into her hand. A smile came across her face as she ripped one open.

"That.. that's bigger then I've taken before" She gulped reading the label.

"Well I am a little over average." I said, a bit of pride with the statement.

Kneeling down she unzipped my pants and smiled at my gray boxer shorts. "A lot bigger."

"What was the last guy four inches?" I asked jokingly.

She looked up at me and nodded. I held back my shock. "You deserve more."

"Double?" She asked as she pulled it out of my boxers and held her arm up to it.

I tried to comfort her. "Just take as much as you can. She nodded. Sliding on the condom. I stared at her confused but
    didn't object. My guess was she didn't like facials.

She took it nice and slow. In her defense, she took six inches with ease. I was blown away as she bobbed her head using her tongue perfectly. My hands wanted to pull her off and rip off the condom but I refrained.

She made her way further and further down. Never gagging but moving slowly. What she lacked with her hands she made up for with her tongue. It's soft warm length happily toyed with the head before she'd make another attempt at a balls deep deepthroat.

Finally she made it. Her eyes looked up at me with pride. Her hand came up for a high five. I had to give it to her. None of my ex's had ever done it before.

Pulling away, her mouth was attached to my length by multiple lines of saliva. She took a second to breathe before bobbing her head back up and down. Her speed was enough to take my first load in a mere minute.

My body pulsated as I came. The end of the condom now full of my seed. As I removed the sack, she took it from me. I stared in shock as she drank it all down. As she swallowed I couldn't say anything.

"Sorry." She said with her cute young voice. "I hate losing even a drop of it on me or the floor. You taste so much better than my last time. Do you eat a lot of fruit? Apparently that's really good for your cum."

I stared at her a moment. It was shocking to see the innocent girl vanish. "Where did you hear that?" I asked assuming one of the slut Disney alumni taught her.

She shrugged. "The internet."

My current thought was to try and find her search history before I felt her hand in mine. I looked up from our hands into her eyes.

"Now you get your little guy hard and I'll go change into something more.. Sexy." She stood on her tiptoes as she pulled me down by my tie and kissed my cheek.

As soon as the door to her bedroom closed, I ripped off my clothes. Though I tripped as I tried to remove my pants. Pulling up my underwear, I awaited her return.

Her leg popped into the room first. Bare and elegant. I held my breath in anticipation as she showed me what I could only assume was her sexiest lingerie.

Black lace panties hugged her hips as a matching black corset helped to show her innocent curves. She walked over to where I was on the couch. One leg on either side of my frame.

"Now pull down those boxers so I can start the real fun"

With a shake of my head, she did it herself.

Her hand ran over my erection as she stared me in the eyes. She moved back down to my legs and ripped the condom open. Placing it in her mouth, she proceeded to put it on me with a quick single bob of her head.

I couldn't help but squirm. She eyed me up and made her way back atop of me. Sliding her panties to the side, she became to descend.

She closed her eyes, breathing in deeply. My eyes too closed as I felt the singer's warm, soft, pussy envelope my member.

If she went for it all in one thrust, I'm sure she would have screamed. However, she took it methodically and slowly.

"Fuck." I heard as she finally made it as far as she was willing to go. I could feel that she hadn't made it all the way.

I looked up at her with amazement as she began to move up and down on my shaft. She began laughing as she did so.

"No one… has ever… made me this wet… before." She said between breaths of pleasure.

Moans and giggles were all I heard as she rode me cowgirl style. I couldn't believe how tight she was, her vag wet with lubricating juices.

For minutes on end she controlled the situation. It wasn't until I felt a hip jerk that I wasn't expecting that I realized she was close to an orgasm.

Her head had fallen back and she was slowing down, unable to keep up with her previous tempo.

My hips had already been moving slightly without my control. Now under my control, I started to move faster.

Pulling her head forward, I could see Sabrina smile as she saw I was ready to get her off.

With one last final powerful moan, she came. Her wet juices sprayed on the latex covering my cock.

It took her a minute to pull herself off of me and down to my erection. She licked all around my hot member. Her ejaculate now covering her own tongue. She brought it up to my lips for a taste.

Despite my arousal I still found it nasty at first. But her sweet young juices quickly became second thought as her tongue made it's way into my mouth.

We made out for a good ten minutes. Our bodies still in heat. I decided that since she dominated me last time that I would return the favor.

Lifting her up, I walked her over to an empty wall. I pressed her gently against it until she told me she was comfortable.

I slowly penetrated her pussy. My only thought on getting off. A selfish way to think but in the moment I was in a euphoric state.

My erection slowed inside of her stimulated form.

She moaned softly. "Come on James, I can take it."

With only those words I began to thrust deep and hard inside of her. My hips slamming inside of her wet pussy.

Despite the fact that I couldn't fully penetrate Sabrina's small form, my balls still slapped against her youthful frame.

With each thrust I could hear her cry out a louder and louder "Fuck" or "Shit." Just the audio of the innocent teens cries were enough to push most men over the edge.

As my body finally found the fluid motion of thrusts, Sabrina came again. Her loud cries of ecstasy ringed in my ears. But I wasn't done.

"Fuuuckk… James… slow down." She said as she continued to moan. "James…" She closed her eyes.

My hips thrusted again and again into her small snatch. My cock pulsating at the thought of cumming when I felt her clench again.

"Ffffuuuckkkkk." She cried out as another orgasm flooded her mind.

I continued forward wanting the strongest orgasm I'd ever felt. With one final thrust I felt my body overtaken with sexual fulfillment and pleasure. My balls drained with thick long ropes pouring into the condom.

Setting Sabrina down, I finally got to see her face again. Her mascara ran down her cheeks, but a huge smile and dazed eyes were a welcome sight.

I removed the condom and held it out to her. It took her a moment to realize what it was. Once she recognized the contents, she swallowed it with pride.

Even after all of this, I was a little slow to ask her if she'd show me her fully nude body.

"Um.. so now that we just did… that.. Would you mind taking off your… corset?"

She gave me a knowing look. "You want to see my tits."

I merely nodded.she happily took off her corset to show me her tiny tits and perfect pink nipples.

As both of us stood there naked, we broke out laughing at what had just occurred. Walking into the kitchen, we shared a quick drink of sparkling cider and talked about our past relationships.

She told me that she was really happy that we met, she loved what we had. I asked her to give me a good review on the company website.

She obliged, but also informed me that she'd be giving me a good review on the celebritant fuckbook forums. Apparently everyone that any young female celebrity had fucked was rated and ranked on a private site.

"You might be getting to use that pack of condoms after all." Sabrina said with a wink. "But then again.. Most girls like it bareback."

Post Thanks / Like

:boobs::thrust:
    Good Job TrueY looking forward to more stories from you.

3. Thanks TrueY thanked for this post
    Likes X42, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great first story!
    Hope you have more in store
    ...for these Hollywood teens.

:thumbs3:

5. Thanks TrueY thanked for this post
    Likes X42, LemonTalk, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep it up! Awesome story

7. Thanks TrueY thanked for this post
    Likes X42, LemonTalk, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Was ecpecting some anal with that title lol

Great read

9. Thanks Narutothegreat, TrueY thanked for this post
    Likes X42, Narutothegreat, TrueY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome... Cant believe its a first time story.. Keep it up!

11. Thanks Narutothegreat, TrueY thanked for this post
    Likes X42, Narutothegreat liked this post