List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Roomies" with Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Roomies" with Michelle Keegan

Roomies
    With Michelle Keegan
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, finger, BJ, mutual mast, squirt
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: My girl of the month (every month)

While I knew my room-mate Andrew had a hot sister, I'd never had the pleasure of meeting Michelle until the day she turned up unannounced on our doorstep, expecting to move in for a few weeks while filming her upcoming drama.

I'd of course seen photos of Michelle Keegan but seeing her in the flesh was something else altogether, to say she was breathtaking would be putting it lightly. As such, while the siblings bickered back-and-forth in the doorway about the lack of space in our small, Manchester flat, I was quick to jump in and offer her my bedroom.

"That's sweet of you but you do know I'm married," she said, pushing past Andrew to greet me.

"Oh—I—err, I meant I'd take the sofa, I don't mind," I stammered, feeling strangely nervous being in such close proximity to her.

"Relax I'm only teasing," she winked as she passed me. "See, no worries Andrew, it'll be like old times!"

She was referring to the fact they'd lived here together for years before she'd moved down south with her new husband. Judging by the eye rolling and disapproving look on Andrew's face however, he wasn't looking forward to living together again and I wondered what kind of bad habits she had.

"Can't you just stay at mum and dad's?" he complained, following her into the open-plan living area.

"They're having all that work done, I don't need half a dozen builder's staring at me every morning."

Her comment made me catch myself when I realised I too was staring. She'd only just gotten off the train and was dressed for comfort with a loose top that did a decent job of hiding the magnificent pair of tits I knew she had and some skin-tight leggings which hugged her pins and showed off what may have been the most perfect ass I'd ever seen when she bent over to get something from her luggage.

It was while lost in thought that I suddenly noticed they were both looking at me and I realised I hadn't been listening to a word they were saying.

"I said, did you want to grab some stuff from your room?" Michelle repeated with a coy smile.

"Oh right, sure," I nodded quickly.

Over the first week of her visit we all became much more relaxed and comfortable with each other, staying up late when she wasn't working or having a few drinks down the local. Unsurprisingly I'd taken an immediate liking to Michelle and thankfully she appeared to like me just as much – unfortunately her wedding ring acted as a constant reminder that friendship was as far as it would go.

It was on a lazy Sunday morning that I almost choked on my breakfast when Michelle came sauntering into the kitchen after her hour long shower in nothing more than a towel.

"Ugh, put some clothes on sis!" Andrew complained, rolling his eyes.

"Really? You're still going to be on my ass about this?" she retorted.

Apparently walking around the flat half-naked was one of the many bad habits she had, according to Andrew anyway.

"For what it's worth, I don't mind at all," I cut-in half-jokingly.

Thankfully Michelle didn't take offense and smiled smugly at her brother.

"Two against one, you lose bro!"

After that it was an almost daily occurrence and it was a sight I never got tired of seeing. I even went out of my way to be awake to see her before she head off on an early start. There were times when she was in a rush and her cleavage and legs were still slightly wet and glistening when she joined me in the kitchen.

These early mornings soon became a highlight of my day as not only did it plant an incredible image in my head for the rest of the day, it was also one of the only times Michelle and I were left alone to have whispered conversations while Andrew slept.

It was during these talks that Michelle ended up opening up about her marriage and how frustrated she was feeling, not only about staying away from her husband for so long but the fact he couldn't find time to come visit her with his own busy schedule. Of course I didn't trust myself to say much and simply let her vent but her admissions were certainly enough to get my mind reeling.

As she got friendlier and friendlier, often joining Andrew and me in the evenings to watch some TV, sitting right up close in little more than a pair of sleep shorts and tank top under a sexy, satin robe, I often had to remind myself that she was my mate's sister and a married women. Not that either of those things stopped me thinking about her every night.

It was Saturday night after the three of us had returned from the pub that I lay wide awake, unable to sleep. Since she'd started drinking earlier on, Michelle had been flashing me what I'd have called flirtatious looks all evening. We both knew she drove me crazy but she was no doubt used to the attention and wasn't shy about tormenting and teasing me up a storm.

Lying in my make-shift sofa bed, I was rock hard just thinking about the way she'd been casually rubbing her foot against my leg under the table earlier on. I also couldn't stop picturing what she'd looked like, dressed up in a little black cocktail dress that turned every guy's head towards her curves and generous amount of skin she was showing — naturally it was an outfit Andrew hadn't approved of.

Absentmindedly I ended up closing my eyes and reaching down to relieve some of the tension she'd built up throughout the night. Just as I was getting lost in the fantasy of Michelle Keegan straddling and riding my thick cock, someone nearby cleared their throat and almost caused me to fall off the sofa in fright.

After a bewildered look around, I saw Michelle casually leaning against the kitchen counter with a glass of water in hand.

"Busted," she grinned mischievously.

"Jesus Michelle, you scared the shit outta me!"

"Yeah you were really lost in your own little world then weren't you?" she giggled.

I simply flushed red and ensured I was suitably covered up until Michelle took pity on me.

"Aww, don't be embarrassed," she pouted before lowering her voice slightly. "To tell you the truth, I was just about to go and do the same thing."

Her casual admission floored me.

"Uhh—you were?"

"Like every other night," she winked.

The fact Michelle had been getting herself off – on my own bed no less – just one thin wall away made my head spin although I realised I shouldn't have been too surprised.

"I feel bad now, walking in on you like that," she suddenly added, approaching the sofa.

"It's fine," I insisted, once again checking I was decent. "I would have put a tie on the door, if I had a door..."

"Exactly, I stole your bedroom and now this, I feel like I should make it up to you somehow..."

The way she trailed off left my mouth dry with anticipation.

"Err, make it up to me?" I asked quietly.

"Well I'm sure I could guess what, or who, you were thinking about before I walked in."

The look on my face probably confirmed her suspicions.

"I could maybe, I dunno, give you some 'inspiration'? Y'know, just so you can pick up where you left off?"

Whatever she was insinuating literally made my cock throb under the sheets. She was acting like she was doing me a favour but there was something in the way she spoke that implied she wanted to do it and was in desperate need for a little excitement.

"Well I'm not exactly going to say no," I said when I realised she was waiting for an answer.

Michelle flashed me her winning smile again before her hands moved to the hem of her t-shirt.

"You know you can't tell Andrew about this," she warned. "Or anyone. Ever."

"They wouldn't believe me if I did."

With that said, Michelle began lifting her top, exposing her toned flat stomach before stretching the material over her large, bra-less chest. I almost groaned out loud when her perfect breasts dropped free looking impossibly big for her otherwise tight, petite body. I was almost drooling immediately as Michelle pushed them up proudly with one arm.

"As good as you imagined?" she teased.

"Even better..."

I couldn't help but reach down to grip my cock again as I focussed on her hard nips. If she was just a few steps closer I could have leaned in and sucked them into my mouth. I almost considered asking but didn't dare push my luck.

"Hey you were meant to wait for me to leave before you started that again," she said after noticing what I was up to under the sheets.

"I can't help it Michelle, you're so fucking sexy," I groaned, finally saying what I'd been thinking for weeks out loud.

Surprisingly she actually blushed at the comment.

"In that case, at least let me see it. It's only fair."

I didn't argue for a second and quickly tossed the sheets away to reveal my menacing erection. Michelle's eyes grew wide as I slowly stroked my cock in front of her.

"Why don't you sit down?" I suggested to which she flashed me a cynical look.

"Haven't we already gone too far?"

"Says who? You look like you need to get off as bad as I do, it'll be quicker like this, trust me." I continued, sliding over to make space for her to sit. "—and no touching, I promise."

Michelle chewed her lip for a moment, thinking on it while her tits still hung free with their visibly erect nipples. Ultimately as I oozed more pre-cum, she agreed and walked around the sofa to sit next to me.

Suddenly I could smell her, the scent of almond and coconut strong on her skin as she settled in. With her now less than a foot away I immediately regretted the no touching rule I'd suggested as my cock twitched in my hand.

"Keep going," she encouraged quietly when she'd realised I'd stopped.

"Ladies first."

She cast me another coy glare before glancing over her shoulder to ensure Andrew's bedroom door was still closed before looking back and pushing her shorts to her knees. I was immediately hit by her intoxicating scent as I realised that not only was she not wearing panties, she was already dripping wet.

"Jesus..." I muttered as I took in the sight of her glistening, smoothly shaven pussy.

"This feels so naughty," she blushed.

"Is that why you're so wet right now?"

"Hmm, probably..."

With both of us now naked with nothing left to hide, Michelle became more comfortable and soon lowered her hand to trail a single finger over her smooth vulva.

"Go ahead," I pushed. "—show me what you do every night."

Michelle simply smiled at me before bringing her wet finger up to her lips to taste herself.

"I taste real good," she grinned playfully.

"You're a right tease, you know that?"

"Well maybe I'll let you have a taste one day," she winked before lowering her hand again.

I had to grip my cock tight to prevent myself blowing my wad over my stomach as she dipped two fingers into her cunt a few times before bringing them back to her mouth, repeating the process again and again.

"That's so hot," I murmured, almost at a loss for words as she spread her legs wider and began burying her fingers deeper.

"Ugh. I'm so fucking horny tonight," she whined, rolling her hips into her hand. "—I just need to come."

Reaching forward, she didn't object as I grabbed her shorts and pulled them down from her knees, removing them completely. As I did it I couldn't resist breaking the 'no touching' rule a little, letting my hand brush against her smooth leg, feeling the soft heat of her skin.

Michelle simply smiled, spreading her legs wider as I brought her cotton shorts to my face and inhaled her aroma, the material still warm and slightly damp to the touch.

"You think about me every night, don't you?" she asked, sliding her fingers into her cookie again.

"I can't help it," I grunted as I matched her pace with my own hand on my shaft.

"You couldn't handle me."

"Oh yeah? Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe...but all I'd have to do is wrap my tits or lips around that big fucking cock and you'd be done in seconds I reckon," she teased.

"I think you're all talk Michelle," I taunted back. "—feel free to prove it though, if you're feeling brave."

"Yeah you'd like that."

"Sounds like you like the idea of it too," I pointed out referring to the lewd noise her sex was now making as she pumped her fingers faster and faster.

"Unngh—yeah. I think I'm close," she grunted, lifting her hips off the sofa briefly.

I couldn't take my eyes off her as she got closer and closer to climax, one hand coming up to squeeze her own breasts. But just as she was about to release I couldn't resist the temptation any longer and suddenly replaced her hand with my own, slamming two fingers deep into her wet cunt and filling her completely.

Michelle took a sharp intake of breath, her hips jerked upwards and her eyes fluttered as I rapidly fingered her to completion.

"Wha—ughh—we can't," she groaned looking up at me with concerned eyes before the pleasure began overtaking her senses again.

Michelle was forced to bite into her fist as I curled my fingers to brush her g-spot while she brought her own hand down to twiddle her swollen clit until all of a sudden she let out a muffled scream and squirted all over me!

The fact I was even more surprised than she was implied that squirting was a semi-regular occurrence for her but before I could even get my mind around it she was on top of me, suddenly forcing her tongue down my throat.

"You're turn," she growled, sliding down my body to take my cock into her hot, wet mouth.

My eyes rolled back as she slowly took me deep, firmly wrapping her lips around the shaft when she pulled back up. As she'd predicted I already felt like I wasn't going to last long so quickly distracted myself somewhat by licking my fingers clean, tasting her sweet essence.

"I told you I taste good," she grinned around a mouthful of cock.

Before I could respond she began bobbing her head again putting me at a loss for words once more as I ran my hand through her silky hair, holding it back for a better view. But just as I felt unable to hold off much longer, we were suddenly disturbed by Andrew's bedroom light turning on and door opening.

Thankfully I thought quickly enough to grab the covers and whip them up, covering Michelle just as Andrew came into the kitchen. I simply had to hope the sheets and darkness would be enough to conceal what we were up to.

"Still up?" he asked quietly, apparently concerned about waking his sleeping sister in the next room.

"Err—yeah, couldn't sleep," I muttered back, my voice almost cracking when I felt Michelle's manicured nails running up my thigh.

I gulped hard when it appeared Michelle was feeling extra risky and suddenly pushed her wet lips against my balls, giving them each a soft kiss before opening her mouth and swirling her warm tongue around them.

I squirmed uncomfortably in my bed as Andrew busied himself getting a glass of water and something to eat.

"I've gunna have an insane hangover tomorrow," he complained as he downed some water. "Mich always makes me drink too much."

"Uh-huh," I nodded, not really paying attention as I watched the covers lift slightly before I felt my cock being engulfed by my mate's sister mouth again.

I clenched my teeth as she sank lower and lower, ultimately letting the tip of my cock settle in her narrow throat while her fingers gently massaged my balls.

"Fucking hell," I cursed under my breath.

Before I knew it I suddenly exploded. I had to fake a cough to cover up the noise of Michelle gagging as I fired my load straight down her throat. Otherwise I was forced to remain as still as possible as I blew what felt like the biggest load of my life into Michelle Keegan's talented mouth.

To her credit she swallowed every last drop and began licking my shaft clean while her brother finished up in the kitchen.

"Right I'm off, night mate," Andrew finally said heading to his room again.

"Yeah...night," I called after him suddenly feeling incredibly guilty about what I'd done with his sister.

Once the door was closed and light was off, I pushed the covers away again to reveal Michelle smirking up at me, proudly licking her lips.

"Are you insane?" I whispered urgently, although I found it difficult to stay angry now that I was seeing her naked form again.

"Figured you'd needed a little payback since you broke our 'no touching' rule earlier," she replied, cocking her eyebrow at me.

"You'd have been in just as much trouble if he'd caught us."

"You think so? I'm his sister, mate."

We both knew she was right so I didn't know how to argue back so instead of speaking I decided to act, pulling her up and rolling us over until I had her pinned beneath me.

Instinctively she wrapped her smooth legs around my waist, pulling me closer and letting my hard cock brush against her moist twat.

"Is this you getting your own back?" she challenged in a low purr. "Gunna pin me down and fuck me?"

"You've been teasing me for weeks, I think you deserve it."

"Maybe I do—oohh—"

She gasped as I effortlessly slipped my cock inside her, sliding straight into her warm fuckhole. Michelle's mouth hung open allowing me to push my tongue into it, making her gasp into my mouth as her breasts mashed against my chest and I held her arms down above her.

I couldn't believe how tight she was and briefly wondered how long it had been since she last had sex but seeing her face contort in pleasure, knowing it was my own pumping cock causing it, made me realise that wasn't important.

I straightened up slightly to get a better angle. Michelle gripped my forearms as I picked up the pace, slamming my cock into her drenched cunt again and again.

"Ugh. Fuck. Fuck me!" she hissed. "Make me fucking take it!"

While I humped her hot pussy, I finally ducked down and latched on to one of her hard nipples, making her coo loudly as I mauled at her magnificent chest. She clearly liked the attention as she soon ran her fingers through my hair before pulling me in, smothering me in her firm breasts.

"God damn, you feel so good," I grunted when she released me.

I could already feel her strong cunt massaging my cock, willing me to ejaculate inside her and I knew she was close.

"You gunna come? Gunna squirt all over me again?"

"Ughh—uh-huh, fuck me harder and I will!"

With that said she untangled her legs from me and lifted her ass up slightly letting me pound downwards mercilessly into her dripping wet pussy.

"Holy shiiiit—" she mouthed before biting her lip and squeezing her eyes shut.

A moment later a strangled grunt escaped her as she came, fighting to stay silent as she again flooded me with her juices. Michelle's entire body thrashed about, forcing me to pull out but it was while she twitched and cussed under her breath before me that I realised I was yet to get my hands on one of her best features.

Before she'd even finished recovering I flipped Michelle onto her front and pulled her remarkable ass towards me. Impatiently I re-entered her from behind making her groan and drop her head exhaustedly into the pillow.

Not only did this have the benefit of muffling her now constant moans, but it also left me with an almost indescribably perfect view of Michelle Keegan face down, ass up, while I pounded away, fucking her incredible cunt for all it was worth.

As much as I wanted to enjoy the moment for as long as possible, it was getting harder and harder to hold off, especially when Michelle licked one of her fingers and reached back to suddenly poke it inside her ass.

I'd had my eye on her puckered asshole since I'd flipped her over but to watch her unceremoniously bury her finger into it almost set me off.

"Fuck, you like that?" I grunted. "...having a finger in your ass?"

"I love it," she growled back. "—feels so fucking good."

"I got something much bigger for it if you want it," I offered, pushing my luck.

"In your dreams pal, marry me and it's all yours though."

She certainly knew how to drive a guy crazy and suddenly I hit my limit.

"Unngh, fuck Michelle I'm cumming!"

"My tits, cover them!" she almost begged, rolling over.

"Fuck yess..." I hissed as I sprayed her chest and face with semen.

Michelle simply smiled up at me as I gave her everything I had, draining my balls all over her flawless tits and splashing her chin and mouth with hot white spunk.

Post Thanks / Like

Um Yep. It's official. This is officially my favorite fan fic story of ALL time!!!

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can only echo what everyone else has said, that was fucking amazing man! It's a sign of a really great story when you're reading non stop, can't take your eyes off it and can't believe there's no more after the end. Brilliantly written and I can't wait to see what you do next :thumbsupp:

5. Thanks TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, LemonTalk liked this post