With Ariel Winter
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, shower, handjob, tit-fuck, blowjob, rim, anal, cream-pie
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
A/N: Figured she deserved another chapter following the popularity of CHAPTER 1

It was the bedside alarm that woke me up. Ariel was still there, her body warm and sweaty, sticking to mine. She climbed up to reach for the snooze button, her large round tits hovering in my face. When she realized I was awake, she smiled and stretched out beside me in bed.

"Mm ... morning."

"Indeed." I replied, rubbing my eyes.

"How'd you sleep?" she grinned sweetly. "I slept like a baby. But I suppose I can get used to having a good night's rest from now on."

"Ariel, about that ..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm just not sure yet."

"What!" she said, sitting up. "Are you kidding me."

I couldn't help but shrug.

"Don't tell me you changed your mind already. Last night was fun. You didn't enjoy that?"

"What part of - your sister is coming home today - do you not understand!" I replied. "If Shanelle ever found out about us ..."

"—I know, I know." she interrupted. "Geez, quit reminding me. You sound like a broken record."

As expected, nothing seemed to get through to her thick skull, so I climbed out of bed and hit the shower as we still had an hour or so before we'd have to drive over to the airport and pick up my wife.

But just a minute into the shower I heard Ariel's voice again, only to find her straddling the toilet and openly peeing in front of me.

"Jesus, Ariel. Do you really have to do that right now."

"I can't hold it."

Amusingly enough, I found the entire scene strangely fascinating as she released her bladder before my very eyes, her large thick nipples standing at full attention. In fact judging from her aroused state she appeared to get off on having an audience.

When she finally wiped her sex, she sauntered over in my direction to join me in the shower. I had to laugh at her persistence.

"Ariel. Seriously." I huffed. "—we don't have time to screw around today."

"huh?" she played coy. "I'm just trying to save some time, that's all."

As expected it took all of my strength to keep my hands off her body, as she took a bar of soap and lathered it between her hands, and then began rubbing my neck and chest.

"Looks like someone's UP already." she teased, rubbing my stomach with soap.

I turned as she washed my back, then felt my heart skip a beat when I looked back to see her drop to her knees and proceed to wash my legs and buttocks.

"Turn around please."

I did as she asked, my dangling cock level with her face.

Ariel lathered the soap in her hand before snatching my cock, holding it tight as she rinsed my nuts. I let out a groan as she began working the soap, running her hands up and down my shaft.

She kept fondling my package, one hand stroking my rod while the other massaged my balls, all while her lips hovered dangerously close to my bell-end. It was at this point that the clever little minx looked up at me as she brushed her thumb across my piss slit, then massaged down and around the crown with her finger – causing it to twitch.

"You know, if I moved in with you guys I could probably pamper you like this every day."

"Something tells me your sister wouldn't approve."

"Who'd tell her?"

Her comment made me laugh.

"Yeah I'm sure you'd get a kick out of sneaking around the house to fool around."

"Hmm. You're so hard right now." she teased. "I bet I could make you come in a second if I wanted to."

"Don't even think about it." I quipped. "We don't have time."

In truth the sexy little minx had me exactly where she wanted, and despite my words she proceeded to pump my cock in her fist, essentially jacking me off in the shower. I leaned back to allow the water to cascade across her magnificent breasts while she stroked me.

"Are you doing this so I'll let you stay?" I remarked, while dropping my hand to her cheek to stroke her face.

Ariel grinned, squeezing my cock even harder.

"I just want to make you happy." she answered sincerely.

"I think you know what makes me happy." I said, referring to her tits.

With that said, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as she directed my cock between those soft, smooth boobs, and carefully wrapped them around my pole. I pumped my hips against her chest for all of a minute before she finally took the initiative, and engulfed my cock with her wonderful mouth, enveloping me in heat.

Ariel moaned as she swirled her tongue around my helmet, before licking her tongue along the length of my shaft and down to my nuts. I placed my hands on the back of her head, holding her in place as I proceeded to thrust in and out of her drooling mouth. Watching those big brown eyes stare up at me was almost surreal.

Between her soft breasts and those pleading eyes, I knew I wasn't going to last long. In fact semen suddenly erupted out of the tip of my rod. Thinking quickly, I grabbed her hair like a handle and thrust in deep, feeling the bend of her throat as I blasted rope after rope of hot spunk down into her teenage belly.

Semen drooled out the corner of her mouth as her hands came up to my hips, trying to pull it out of the depths of her throat. As I finished, I eased up on her hair and she took my cock out, coughing and spluttering.

"Jesus David, you nearly choked me!" she said, wiping her mouth.

"You had that coming."

A few minutes later we drove to the airport and picked up her sister, who wasted little time catching us up on her trip. As it turned out, not only was Shanelle not perturbed about having Ariel at the house, but she insisted that she stay for a few days. Naturally, this only seemed to delight my sister-in-law who flashed me a devious look.

Over the next few days the ladies and I spent almost every day out by the pool enjoying the sun, until the following weekend when Ariel decided to invite over some friends who turned out to be several local boys.

Despite her claim that they were all good friends, I could tell that she was fucking at least two of them, judging from the constant grins they shared. I supposed it was her way of getting back at me, now that things seemed to be getting back to normal.

Nevertheless I waited for the right opportunity to confront Ariel about her recent attitude, and at inviting over a group of thugs who were clearly trying to fuck her. Fortunately for me I caught a lucky break when I entered the house and heard her upstairs in the shower.

"Hey, we need to talk." I said, while casually walking in on her in the shower.

Amusingly enough, Ariel seemed upset about being nude which I thought was funny, considering not only had we had sex, but I had covered her face and tits in spunk just a week earlier.

"David! What the hell are you doing in here? she whined, as my eyes roamed her naked body.

"What am I doing?" I countered. "What the hell are YOU doing - inviting thugs over to the house."

"They're not thugs, they're my friends. And for your information we're going out tonight. I'll be spending the night with them."

"You know, you might be able to fool your sister but I can see right through your ruse. You guys are more than just friends."

"Don't be ridiculous." she huffed. "Besides. It's none of your business."

"—and if you think I'm going to let you spend the night with those punks you can guess again."

"You can't tell me what to do." she replied while clutching her heavy breasts. "You're not my father."

I moved closer to the shower.

"Sweetheart as long as you're staying under my roof you'll do what I say."

There was a long pause as I let my eyes drop and admire her sweet teen body. I still couldn't believe I had been fortunate enough to fuck her. It almost felt like a hazy dream.

"You better leave before my sister catches you in here."

"Let me worry about that." I told her as I reached out and stuffed two fingers into her pussy, taking her breath away.

"Wha—ughh—we can't!"

Ariel moaned but still attempted to resist me.

We grappled briefly before I grabbed her wrists and spun her around, pinning her against the shower wall while I fondled her ass. I was suddenly angry with her, angry for teasing me like this, like I was some high school boyfriend.

With her chest now mashed up against the wall, I plunged two fingers in her cunt from behind and proceeded to probe her.

"David please—" she hissed. "Fuck! ... what if Shanelle walks in on us."

"You know what Ariel, I don't give a shit. You're a cock tease. And I'm sick of your bullshit. You're going to respect me damn it. I'm not one of your pussy friends. I'm a grown-ass man, and you can't just wander around here half naked and tease me like a SLUT!"

"Ugh. So what are you gunna do about it?" she chastised, keeping one eye on me. "—you think you can just walk in here and fuck me!"

"The thought had crossed my mind."

"—think you can just bend me over and stick your dick inside me, while everyone is downstairs ... huh?"

"You have it coming." I grinned. "You're a fucking little tease."

"Remember, we made a deal." she said. "You said we couldn't mess around while my sister was in the house."

"Yes well, rules were made to be broken."

"You're just extra horny cause we haven't messed around in a few days." she claimed between moans.

Her feet started to slip, her legs spreading open.

"Ugh ... David, what if we get caught." she purred as I suddenly dropped behind her, and pulled her wet hips towards my face.

Ariel opened her stance and put her hands on the wall to steady herself, as I forcefully buried my face in her pussy. I sucked her lips into my mouth and darted my tongue in and out. The taste of her sweet nectar drove me to probe deeper and harder still.

"oh-fuck."

The sound of my eager sucking soon filled the room as I reluctantly broke the suction on her pussy, and licked up towards her tiny rosebud, pushing inside to fuck her brown eye with my tongue. Ariel responded with a pathetic moan as I plunged two fingers into her pussy and began fingering her cunt while tonguing her backdoor in rhythm.

In the grand scheme of things it was a pretty risky move. Especially considering that not only were we not alone in the house, but the bathroom door was still wide open as I now ate Ariel's pussy. Fortunately between the shower and the music which blared loudly downstairs, I assumed no one would hear what was actually going on upstairs.

Having had my fill, I then circled back around the edges of her cunt, and used my thumbs to open her lips to me - revealing a drooling pit of vivid pink flesh inside. I covered her opening with my mouth, plunging my tongue all the way inside. We both moaned in unison as her cunt felt so warm and juicy.

The starlet was squirming frantically in the shower, rolling her hips and shaking her ass as I moved back up to her asshole, stabbing at her backdoor while rubbing her clit at the same time.

"Ugh. Gawwd." she sighed. "—please."

Despite her pleas I stayed on her clit, licking and slurping it until her body finally shuttered, her legs shaking with aftershocks. But I didn't stop there, and started on her again, feasting on her young clam like a man possessed.

Ariel muttered something incoherent as she realized I wasn't going to let up, but of course she didn't stop me either.

I placed a kiss right on her opening and was rewarded with a tiny gasp of pleasure and an involuntary flex of her anal ring. I did it again, this time adding a little tongue, and got a better response, as Ariel raised her head and uttered sweet-sounding coos.

"oh-god David—"

I took several more swipes up and down her valley, then swirled my tongue wetly around the circle of her asshole which produced an intense groan. I did this several more times, slower and more firmly, licking more at the center and using the whole surface of my tongue to stimulate her booty. Her response was wonderful.

"fuck-fuck-fuck—right there."

Ariel's hips moved on their own volition as her cries turned to soft whimpers of pleasure. I licked over and around her little muscle ring for quite a while, simply exploring her bunghole with my tongue. I was running out of new tricks, but Ariel didn't seem to care. As long as I was licking her ass, she was happy. I was happy too, but I wanted more.

"You like that sweetheart?" I asked, just to be sure. "—you like my tongue in your ass."

There was no hesitation.

"God yes ... don't stop." she panted. "More. Please."

A shiver went up my spine as I heard Ariel beg for my tongue. I couldn't suppress a moan as I quickly pushed deeper, felt her little ring relax, and eased my entire tongue deep into the snug warmth of her sphincter.

"Gimme your asshole baby." I growled. "Give it to me. Show me how much you like it."

I burrowed deeper, feeling the little muscle gape open and constrict as I slid smoothly all the way inside. Now we both were moaning, as we both got what we wanted - my whole tongue up inside the heat of Ariel's booty.

I just held it there for a while, savoring the experience, hardly believing this was really happening. Then I started to work it, wriggling it as best I could within the tight embrace of her butt, then slowly, easily moving in and out, fucking her ass with my eager tongue.

Ariel was going crazy now, her whole body shaking, her hands clutching frantically at the wall in response to my rimming.

"oh-god!" she cried. "You're gunna make me come ... gunna make me come David ... please don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping.

Her asshole had a firm grip on my tongue but was nonetheless quite relaxed, so I could easily slide in and out, an action I took repeatedly in a slow, steady rhythm, just driving her crazy. By then of course, I was pretty much out of my mind myself. I never expected to be doing this, and I never dreamed she would respond so passionately.

I still have no idea what possessed me to take some a huge risk. After all her friends were right downstairs shouting in the pool while my wife, her sister, was in the kitchen mixing drinks.

I actually lost track of time, my mind fogged by the exquisite experience of rimming my sister-in-law in this seedy way. I just kept at it, as Ariel gave no indication that she wanted anything but the feel of my tongue up her butt.

She was shivering the whole time, which only added to my own excitement. At last however, I realized that despite her response, she wasn't going to get off just from this alone. I'd have to take things to the next level.

With some trepidation, I relented. Standing behind her, I grabbed my sword and moved it in-between her thighs. I then slapped it upwards, hitting her pussy and causing her to gasp.

"No wait." she panted. "We can't! Someone will catch us."

But despite her concerns, I pressed forward and pushed her against the wall. She was standing on her tiptoes, something I hadn't told her to do, her face pressing into the tile, her hands up against it.

"David please—" she repeated. "We're going to get caught."

"I'm not leaving this shower until I FUCK you."

Amusingly enough, something seemed to change in Ariel. I think she was just as, if not more aroused than I was by the entire seedy encounter, and the tone in her voice suddenly changed.

"You gunna fuck me now?" she teased. "You don't have the guts."

I slapped her pussy with my cock again and she whimpered. I then sawed back and forth, dragging my mushroom head across her slit. We could both feel her creamy labia running over my shaft. She was dripping wet and she knew it.

"Reach down and rub your clit." I told her.

Ariel refused so I hit her pussy with my penis again, as if I was going to beat her vagina into submission.

"Do it, Ariel. Play with your cunt."

"No!" she suddenly stated. "Not like this. Not with everyone downstairs."

"Bend over."

"No David, please." she whispered. "What if my sister comes upstairs."

"I don't give a fuck!" I hissed as I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back to me, forcing her to bend over in the shower.

She grabbed the faucet handles for support as I held my cock firm and lined up with her pussy. I moved forward and felt my head start to separate her lips. She lost her breath as I slowly pushed passed her slippery lips to her hot, tight inner folds. Ariel reached between her legs and began to rub her clit as I finally impaled her.

Before she could protest I cupped her face in my rough hands and pulled her into a kiss. The combined action of my tongue and cock entering her at the same time was incredible.

When my tongue pushed into her mouth it wasn't to dance with its partner, it was to conquer and claim her as my own. Her hard nipples pressed against the cold wall as I pulled back slightly, only to push back in again - burying my sword all the way in.

"Ugh David—" she purred softly. "Hurry ... fuck me."

I couldn't help but grin inwardly to the request.

She was breathless when I broke the kiss but only for a moment before kissing her again, harder than before, crushing my lips to hers as my hands fell away from her face, moving down her shoulders to cup her heavy breasts.

I now used her tits like some kind of anchor point and proceeded to fuck her from behind, while I kissed down her throat.

"oh-god. David—" Ariel huffed as her body went tense. "Harder. Fuck. We don't have much time."

Every bit of her body clenched down around me as the world began to spin. Fortunately for me my sexy sister-in-law didn't need to be told what to do. Instinct took over and her hips began to push back against me, taking my length.

"Yeah." I hissed in her ear. "You're gunna make me shoot my load all over your ass Ariel."

"Nngghh do it!" she moaned back. "cum inside me."

I pulled back as far as I dare without slipping out, and slammed back in again. When I repeated this action she yelped louder each time. It was at this point that I did something that would forever change our relationship, and I pulled out and aimed my cock towards her asshole.

"Fuck it. I want your ass!" I insisted.

She shuddered in response, but made no real effort to resist me.

"—oh god. Just hurry."

"Yeah? You gunna let me take you sweet little ass."

"Just hurry up. Stick it in my ass David. Hurry before I change my mind."

I rewarded her commitment with a deep kiss before pressing the head against her backdoor. At first she raised up onto her toes and the pressure just slowly rose. Then her muscles relaxed and the tip of my cock slowly inched into her rectum.

"Good. Good girl." I whispered in her ear. "Take that cock into your ass baby."

"Ugh. Fuck. Deeper." she hissed, pushing her hips back against me. "—FUCK my ass!"

She bit down on her lower lip to keep from crying out as my cock stretched her open. As it turned out, Ariel had never let anyone fuck her in the ass before, but she had experience with anal sex in her private time with her toys.

In any event, she now braced herself against the wall as she pushed back against me, meeting each thrust.

Soon the two of us had worked up a steady rhythm that had her ass bouncing off my thighs and my balls slapping against her cunt with each thrust, my rough hands moving around her body to grope and fondle her luscious, bouncing breasts.

"Ugh. Don't stop. Don't stop now." she grunted over her shoulder. "—I'm gunna come!"

"—just keep rubbing that clit." I encouraged as I drilled her from behind.

At one point she twisted around and wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I broke the kiss to throw my head back and howl at the ceiling as I slapped her rump and pummeled her shit-pipe.

"You still wanna live here—" I growled while sodomizing my wife's teen sister.

Ariel moaned and began pushing back against me.

"—are you gunna keep fucking my ass if I do?"

"Fuck yeah. This is my house, and I'm going to fuck you sore every day."

"Ugh—" she grunted. "Then in that case I guess I'm staying."

"This ass belongs to me now." I hissed before spanking her thick derriere. "You hear me Ariel. Your ass belongs to me."

As good as she felt, I finally pulled out and had an overwhelming urge to fuck her pussy again - wanting the opportunity to pound her hard and fast. Clutching her hips I didn't let up, and immediately began to slam into her from behind, causing her to grit her teeth.

"Oh-Fuck. Shit. Fuck ... yes, yes, pound me!"

Her moans grew louder and louder, thrashing as I fucked her at full force.

"I'm not pulling out—" I told her, slamming my sword deep inside her. "You hear me, Ariel. I'm not pulling out."

"Ugh. I don't care. Just don't stop! ... I'm gunna come again!!"

Ariel began to squirm as I quickened my pace, pushing into her, deeper and deeper.

I felt the head of my cock jam against her cervix. She began to tremble, as the air was expelled from her lungs with each of my thrusts. I could feel her pussy convulsing, and the sensation took me to the edge.

I finally clenched onto her thick hips and thrust as deep as humanly possible, showering her womb in hot streams of spunk. She groaned out loud but stopped fighting as I sprayed her insides.

When my euphoria began to subside, I feared collapsing in the shower from the intensity of my orgasm. To her credit, Ariel simply pushed me out of the shower cubicle and insisted I get out of the bathroom before anyone see us.

But despite her concerns I couldn't help but notice the smug expression on her face, her eyes sparkling with adrenaline and her face still flushed.

"Now get out of here!" she said with a hint of a smile.

"Fine. I'm going." I winked. "I guess I'll see you downstairs."

"God damn it." I heard her whine. "—my ass is so sore right now."

"Like I said sweetheart, you had it coming."