Thread: Film Buff Returns: Chapter 1 with Emilia Clarke

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Film Buff Returns: Chapter 1 with Emilia Clarke

Film Buff Returns
    Chapter 1: Khaleesi

With Emilia Clarke
    Written by MacedMan
    Codes: Oral, MF
    DISCLAIMER: None of the events depicted in this story actually took place and I don't own the characters represented.
    A/N: These are going to be short but sweet little stories for the most part, perhaps every now and again do an extended chapter.

'Whoa,' I said, waking up in a dimly lit room. 'Where the fuck am I?'

I received no answer as I looked around, trying to figure out where I was and more importantly who I was. It looked like I was in some kind of a tent, there was a bed, curtains, it looked very Moroccan.

'What is going on?' I said to myself as I walked around the room.

Suddenly a woman walked in through the tent, looking at me with admiration. 'Hey,' I said as I examined the woman. 'I think I know you.'

The white haired woman laughed. 'I never knew you were so funny Khal,' the woman said as she approached me, she was wearing nothing but a small dress.

'Wait a second,' I thought to myself as she looked up at me longingly. 'That's Emilia Clarke, this is… am I in Game of Thrones?' I thought to myself.

'You're acting strange Khal,' Emilia said in her gorgeous English accent. 'Do you want me to make you feel better?'

'Yes,' I said as I let her walk me to the bed, softly sitting backwards onto it. 'Make me feel better.'

Emilia took off her dress revealing her nice tits underneath. 'Relax Khal,' she said as she pulled down my loincloth and removed my pants, revealing my massive cock.

'Oh,' I said as I placed my huge hands on her small head. 'I've never been more relaxed.'

The Khaleesi took my cock in her small hands and licked her amazingly full cock sucking lips. 'Mmm,' She moaned as she kissed the tip of my cock.

'Fuck,' I moaned, gripping her skull.

The only sound in the room, besides my moaning that could be heard were the soft suckling sounds of Emilia sloppily kissing down my cock. I ran my hands through her hair as she lightly kissed down the base of my cock and quickly licked back up. I was barely able to contain myself as she repeated the process, intermittently stroking it with her small hands.

'God,' I moaned as she lightly tickled my balls, still kissing my cock. 'I think I'm gonna cum,' I sighed.

'Not yet my Khal,' she cooed as she kissed down my cock, kissing my ball sack while thumbing my tip.

'It might be out of my hands Khaleesi,' I said as she took my balls in her mouth and playfully sucked on them.

'At least,' she moaned as she let my balls fall from her mouth. 'Let me have it inside my mouth,' she begged as she took the head of my cock in between her lips.

'Jesus,' I moaned as she sucked on my head, knowing full well she would have no idea who Jesus is. 'Keep fucking going,' I said as I gripped her skull and pushed her down.

'Mmm,' she moaned as she took more of my cock in her mouth, happily sucking it as she looked up at me with her gorgeous green eyes.

She now had half of my cock in her mouth, the size of it though, compared to her tiny mouth made it impossible for me to go much further. Instead I decided to grip her skull tighter and help her to bob up and down on it.

'Yes!' I moaned as she dutifully bobbed on my cock, taking as much as she could inside her fuckable mouth as I pulled her up and down.

She moaned as well, sloppily lapping her tongue as I began to pick up the pace. 'You like it rough huh?' I questioned as I began bucking my hips, slowly but surely getting to a point where I was fucking her in the mouth.

'Ahh,' she moaned in agreement, her sexy voice sending shivers up my spine.

'It's gonna feel so good to cum in your mouth!' I exclaimed as I gripped and fucked her face harder. 'My beautiful slut!'

Suddenly she stopped, quickly pulling away from my cock and fighting against my grip. 'I want you inside my pussy Khal,' she begged as I relinquished my grip.

'Hmm,' I said as I watched her stand up. 'I guess cumming in your cunt will feel just as good as in your mouth,' I said as she straddled me, slowly lowering her pussy over my cock.

'Oh fuck!' I moaned, the tightness of her pussy causing me to feel pleasure I'd never felt. 'You're so tight.'

'Well of course my Khal,' she said, a sultry smile on her face. 'I was untouched before I met you.'

'God dammit,' I moaned as I gripped her slim waist and pulled my hands up to grip her tits as she finally took the length of my cock inside her.

'Yes my Khal!' She moaned as she pulled herself up, beginning to ride as I squeezed her tits. 'You feel so good!'

'These tits are perfect,' I said, squeezing her nipples in my fingers as she rode me.

She began to really pop her pussy, moaning loudly as I groped her tits. I bucked my hips as well, pushing my cock into her as she bounced.

'I need to feel this ass,' I said, taking a hand off her tit and placing on her butt cheek.

It felt incredible, nice, thick and slappable. 'Damn,' I said as I grabbed a good chuck off ass and squeezed it. 'You're a little fuck machine,' I said.

'I don't know what that means,' she said as she bounced on my cock. 'But I'm happy to serve you.'

'You know what would really serve me,' I said, slowing down.

'What's that my Khal?' She said as she slowed down also.

I didn't respond, instead I just pulled her off my cock and turned her around so she was on the bed and I was standing behind her, my cock aimed at her perfect ass. 'Take my cock Khaleesi,' I said as I shoved my cock hard and deep into her pussy.

'Yes Khal!' She moaned as I gripped her ass cheeks, pulling my cock out and shoving it back in again. 'I'm yours to use my Khal!'

'Damn right,' I said, now rapidly banging her from behind, smiling as I watched her perky tits flapping like crazy.

'Beg for me to fuck her you harder,' I demanded as I place done hand on her waist.

'Harder Drogo!' She begged, using my character's name instead of his title for the first time. 'Fuck your Khaleesi!'

'God!' I moaned as I slapped her ass. 'I'm gonna cum!' I exclaimed, not wanting this fun to end.

'Cum for me Khal!' Emilia moaned as I mercilessly pounding her roughly doggy style, our bodies smacking together so fast it sounded like a standing ovation.

'Ahhh fuck!' I moaned as I came hard, deep inside her pussy. 'Oh my fucking God,' I panted, pulling out and shooting another load on her ass.

'I could get used to fucking you,' I said as gave her cum covered ass a good slap.

'Well I am your Khaleesi,' Emilia said as she turned back towards me. 'So we can fuck as much as your desire Khal.'

I smirked and thought about perhaps going for a round two, but suddenly she and the entire room around me disappeared.

Who will I appear with next?

Carice van Houten

Lena Headey (with Rebecca Van Cleave's tits)

Natalie Dormer

Sophie Turner

A/N: Feel free to suggest situations for these characters and also future shows and movies to mess with.

Post Thanks / Like

Would definitely love to see Sansa get a good sex scene.

3. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fucking hell this was great. I'd be down for anyonne next but Sansa deserves a proper scene.

5. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Likes MacedMan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice short little story, MacedMan.

Anyway's, I ended up voting for Sophie Turner. I would love for her to have a nude and/or sex scene on Game of Thrones.

7. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After having just watched that latest episode today
    you know who really needs a good sex scene
    Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel)

9. Thanks LemonTalk, MacedMan, taranev thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, freakymind89, MacedMan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good stuff MacedMan. Would love to see a nice scene where Sophie Turner gets it. She's so incredible.

11. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TPG View Post
    After having just watched that latest episode today
    you know who really needs a good sex scene
    Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel)

I'll put her on the poll for Chapter 3, anyone else I should add?

13. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a beautiful start man. :thumbsupp:

Would love to see the girl with no name in the future.

15. Thanks MrBates, MacedMan, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, MacedMan, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freakymind89 View Post
    Would love to see the girl with no name in the future.

BTW, she isn't a girl with no name. She's "Arya Stark, and she's going home." Lol (S06E08)

17. Likes MrBates, pizzey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I would LOVE to see a series with the women of the MCU & the DCEU.

MCU:
    Scarlett Johansson
    Elizabeth Olsen
    Krysten Ritter
    Hayley Atwell

DCEU:
    Amy Adams
    Margot Robbie
    Cara Delevingne
    Karen Fukuhara

19. Likes MrBates liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast