Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hailee STEINFELD concepts

Post Thanks / Like

For some reason when I think of Hailee one of the first things that comes to mind is cars - and the whole street racing culture - probably cause her brother is so into it. So I wouldn't mind getting her in the passenger seat of a turbocharged import.

If it was my preference - I'd throw her sweat little ass into a tight little leather number, heels - and put her in the front seat of a brand new Nissan GT-R. I'm pretty sure that would get her motor running...get her nice and wet!

For example - imagine if this was Haliee and Selena in your car.

2. Thanks TheLW, Simmo, MacDennis, LemonTalk, taranev and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, Simmo, MacDennis, yossairian, LemonTalk and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, I was trolling Hailee Steinfeld's intagram today and I gotta say her mom was/is fucking hot!! ...sign of things to come? ...Also, was just going through her moms insta and found some interesting pix.

Now am I crazy, but wasn't there a blind/rumor a few months ago about her banging some older executive dude? That said, how would you like to be in this dudes place...with Sasha Grey 2.0's entire singing career in your hands.

4. Thanks TheLW, yossairian, mikemiami, MacDennis, X42 and 2 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

posts Barely Lethal Cast

Barely Lethal Cast
    Was brought up in chat earlier so figured I'd see if anyone had any ideas for this hot little Dove Cameron, Hailee Steinfeld and Sophie Turner cast...

6. Thanks X42, TPG, MrBates, yossairian, hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes X42, TPG, MrBates, yossairian, MacDennis and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Have a monster fuck session with hailee and dove and tell Sophie to go make a sandwich. Lol

8. Thanks X42, hearsz, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes X42, hearsz, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MacDennis View Post
    Have a monster fuck session with hailee and dove and tell Sophie to go make a sandwich. Lol
    Sorry, lemon, hearsz, Maced, TPG... Mac is still CFF's number 1 writer...

10. Thanks X42, hearsz, MacDennis, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes X42, yossairian, hearsz, MacDennis, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrblonde View Post
    Sorry, lemon, hearsz, Maced, TPG... Mac is still CFF's number 1 writer...
    Can't argue with that. The way he just decides to throw a monster into a fuck session is just sheer genius!
    Btw Mac, what kind of sandwich?
    My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

12. Likes yossairian, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Turkey with some mustard maybe but not to much and some cool Ranch doritos with a cold beer.

14. Likes yossairian, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's all well and good but I was thinking something more along the lines of this...

Barely Lethal
    By LemonTalk

You ending up on set as Dove's new boyfriend only to meet Hailee and Sophie who are already inseparable and total flirts.
    As much as you'd like the idea of three hot teens vying for your attention, you suspect they're just doing it because they're bored on set and like getting a rise out of Dove.
    Before long Dove confronts you about it to ensure you're loyal so you're forced to calm and talk her down backstage, ultimately kissing her and slipping your hand down her yoga pants.
    She gasps into your mouth and is soon convinced you're still interested in her as you finger her in the dark, secluded space you've found yourself in.
    In fact it doesn't take her long for her body to tremble and fall limp in your arms when she climaxes, gushing all over your hand.
    But before she can return the favour she's called to set and she's forced to hurry off on shaky legs, promising to more than make up for it later tonight.

With Dove busy filming you decide to confront Hailee and Sophie and put an end to the their playful teasing, if only to put Dove's mind at ease.
    Unfortunately for you you arrive at Hailee's trailer to find her and the red head hanging out in seemingly nothing more than white bath robes, Hailee having just showered and Sophie preparing to go in.
    They both give you their trademark sly smirks as they welcome you in to join them.
    Given their state of undress it makes the already awkward conversation even moreso.
    When you finally ask them to keep their distance both girls frustratingly act ignorant, don't want to let you off easy.
    Realising it's futile you give up and turn to leave only for Hailee to grab your arm, apologising and insisting you stay and keep them company, since Dove is busy for the next couple of hours anyway.
    Despite your better judgement you agree when Sophie pulls out a few hidden drinks.

A few drinks later Sophie finally heads off to have her shower leaving you alone with a tipsy Hailee Steinfeld.
    It's then she confesses she's jealous of Dove, wishes she had a boyfriend or man to bring to set with her, claims it would definitely make the downtime more interesting.
    She makes no effort to hide what she's insinuating and a minute later she suddenly advances on you, leaning over for a kiss.
    You were sat so close there was little time to avoid it and suddenly her lips were pressed against yours and despite yourself you suddenly start kissing her back.
    Noting this Hailee wastes no time at all straddling your lap on the sofa, softly moaning into your mouth which snaps you back to reality and you quick push her away.

Quickly getting to your feet you expect Hailee to be pissed but instead she was smirking up at you, her eyes trained on the significant bulge in your pants.
    You stammer out an apology before making a dash for the exit only for Hailee to stop you in your tracks yet again, quickly claiming how she'll tell Dove about the kiss you'd shared.
    Realising she's got one over on you, there's little you can do but do as she asks and reluctantly return to the sofa.
    It's there she starts kissing you again and insists you want this as bad as she does, and when she opens her robe to reveal her naked body you realise it's hard to deny her claims.
    It doesn't take long for your eyes to roll back when she slips down your body, fishes your member out and takes you deep down her throat, further even than Dove has ever managed.
    Hailee simply winks up at you as she gives you the most intense blowjob of your life until you unexpectedly shoot, filling her mouth and covering her face in spunk.

Although she giggles and clearly loves feeling dirty, she sighs and says she should get cleaned up before heading towards the small bathroom where Sophie was still showering, singing loudly to herself.
    But before entering she paused at the door, openly it slightly before smiling and waving you over.
    While you'd only just caught your breath you get up to join her, unable to resist spying on her naked red head friend as she showers.
    Moving in behind Hailee, Sophie thankfully has her back to you granting you a perfect few of her thick, pale ass which looks good enough to get a literal rise out of you.
    With your hard cock blatantly poking Hailee in the back, she glances over her shoulder at you with the most intense 'fuck me' eyes yet so without further ado, you tear her robe off and carefully slide into her hot, teenage clam.
    Her body shudders and she almost loses her balance as you fill her tight cunt completely, wrapping your arms round her and pulling her close as you start fucking her with short, hard thrusts.
    It's clear Hailee is usually a loud lover because it's a visible struggle for her to keep quiet as you pick up the pace until the sound of your slapping flesh is probably louder than any noise she'd make anyway.

Ultimately Hailee can't hold back when she comes, grunting and cussing loudly, alerting Sophie to your presence.
    To your surprise she doesn't seem too shocked to see you fucking in the doorway, instead she simply grins after chastising Hailee for starting without her.
    Next thing you know you're squeezing into the small cubicle with Sophie Turner, pushing her up against the wall and entering her from behind, gripping her round, wet ass with both hands and pounding into her.
    But just as you're thinking about spraying your load deep inside her hot English pussy, on Hailee's suggestion, the three of you are interrupted by a loud banging on the trailer door.
    With you and Sophie both wet and occupied, Hailee rolls her eyes and goes to answer it only for you to hear Dove's angry voice a moment later...

---

Started going on much longer than I intended so I cut it short but I'm sure you can imagine where it's going, or someone can take over if they like.

16. Thanks X42, bbf, yossairian, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes X42, coopjk, bbf, yossairian, MacDennis and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. Thats much better then what I said.

18. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, got a couple of quick ones lying around...

In-Flight Entertainment
    It's while on a red-eye commercial flight that I find myself seated across the aisle from a young, pissed off teen who clearly isn't happy about being there.
    Despite being in first class I soon learn from her angry phone conversations that she's used to having a private jet – making me wonder exactly who this girl is.
    During the flight I have a front row seat to the way she treats some of the staff with some being forced to ask her – Hailee, to calm down.
    Despite how bitchy she appeared to be acting, I couldn't help but think she was pretty sexy with her dishevelled brunette hair, legs on display and the kind of look about her that said she'd be up for anything.
    It was a few hours into the flight with the cabin lights down when a bored Hailee catches me glancing at her and immediately calls me out on it.
    "You've been looking at me the entire flight," she boasts. "–you can hardly keep your eyes off me."
    "Sounds like you've been watching me just as much," I reply, not bothering to lie about it.
    After a brief back and forth she looks at me thoughtfully with her hand on her chin.

"Tell you what, I won't tell the attendants you've been perving on me if you order me a drink."
    The look on her face tells me she's deadly serious but even so, I wasn't going to let her have her way that easily leading to a whispered argument across the aisle.
    "I bet you'd like me a lot more when I'm drunk," she finally claimed.
    "Is that so?"
    "Uh-huh, I haven't had anything yet and I'm already considering flashing you my tits if that's what it takes..."
    Her statement almost made me choke on my own drink, causing her to smirk.

"So how about it? A flash for a drink? When was the last time you saw some real, teenage tits that weren't on your computer screen?"
    With not much to lose I simply shrugged. "Go on then."
    When she lifts her top almost without hesitation to flash her puffy nipples, the floodgates are open and as I start buying drinks and passing them other, she gets more daring the drunker she gets.
    Soon enough she crosses the aisle to sit next to me, inviting me to touch her up and letting her see how hard she's making me.

After some fun in the seats we ultimately drag each other into the first class bathroom where I promptly bend her over and fuck her hard.
    The hushed dirty talk, rough pounding and hair pulling has her coming again and again until she's begging me to finish inside her.
    After staggering back to your seats the flight begins to descend and just before you get off, Hailee pushes a note with her hotel and number into my hand, inviting me to call her up over the weekend for another round...

20. Thanks X42, bbf, mrblonde, yossairian, mikemiami and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes X42, bbf, MacDennis, mrblonde, yossairian and 2 others liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast