List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Princess Party" with Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Princess Party" with Michelle Keegan

Princess Party
    With Michelle Keegan
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, reluc, fingering, cheating
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

Truth be told it wasn't my first rodeo, in that I had worked in the catering industry in Manchester for well over two years, so I thought I knew what to expect.

But sadly my expectations were soon dashed when I was hired to work at a local birthday party and introduced to onetime corrie star, Michelle Keegan. While I'd love to report that Michelle was nothing but sweet, nothing could be further from the truth. In fact she was a downright nightmare to deal with.

At first I wondered what her problem was, if there was a reason why she appeared to dislike me so much, but it was only later in the day that I noticed the way she interacted with her husband, and realized they were going through some kind of lovers quarrel, which she was taking out on me.

The party itself was nothing too elaborate, just a small garden party for thirty guests hosted by Michelle in celebration of her cousins 21st birthday. Having only met the star earlier that morning, I was actually surprised by how blunt and bossy she appeared to be, ordering me around and berating me at every opportunity.

"Look, I don't want any cock ups." she remarked at one point. "I want everything to run smoothly yeah?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered obediently.

Naturally I tried not to take offense, and instead concentrated on the job at hand - making sure everyone's drinks were filled and having a good time at the backyard BBQ.

But it was later in the afternoon that I watched Michelle march up to the house from the garden area to give me another scolding. To my amusement the onetime FHM model was wearing a tiara on her head and had been hitting the drinks quite hard, so much so that it began to affect her speech, causing her to slur her words.

"Did you hear what I said?" she repeated in the kitchen. "We're out of ice. What do you intent to do about it?"

"I could drive down to the local pub and get another bag."

"No. That's not good enough. I don't want you running off anywhere." she whined. "Damn it. This is what I was talking about."

As it turned out nothing seemed to satisfy her. I simply didn't have an answer she liked.

"I knew we'd fuck it all up." I heard her remark.

I'm not even sure what made me say it, but without thinking I make a snide comment behind her back only to feel my blood run cold when she whipped around and called me out.

"What did you say?"

"Look. Just because you're fighting with your old man doesn't mean you have to take it out on me. I know I'm getting paid good money to be here today, but I got better things to do with my Sundays then get talked down to by the likes of you."

This comment seemed to really anger her. In fact judging from her reaction I doubt anyone had ever spoken to her in such a blunt way.

"—you what?"

"You heard me." I stood my ground. "You know I'd probably get a lot more work done around here if you weren't such a ball breaker."

The expression on her face was priceless.

As expected it didn't take long for her to catch her second wind before she stood up on her toes and was up in my face, threatening to have me fired and moreover, call her husband in to "sort me out."

"Yeah I'm sure you'd like that wouldn't you." I rolled my eyes. "Having us fight over you...Keegan the drama queen."

"I don't know who the HELL you think you are but you can't talk to me like that!"

Suddenly I found myself face to face with the stunning actress, feeling her breath waft across my face as she huffed in anger.

I'm still not sure what made me do it, but before I could stop myself I suddenly lashed out and kissed her hard on the lips - startling us both before Michelle pulled back and slapped me sharply across the face.

THWACK!!!

"What the FUCK do you think you're doing?!" she gasped. "Have you lost your mind!"

I was probably more shocked about the kiss than she was, but to make matters worse Keegan immediately responded in the only way a woman of her caliber knew, and laughed in my face - finding my assumptions about her, and us hilarious.

"Are you daft!" she taunted. "You really think you can just kiss me with my husband and family right outside the window."

"Look. It was a mistake—" I tried to explain.

"Damn right it was a mistake, a BIG mistake."

"I wasn't thinking straight." I stammered. "I apologize. It was just a reflex."

"Ha! Is that your excuse?" she laughed cruelly. "I can't wait to hear you explain that to Mark. Wait right here."

But before she could leave and tell the entire party about the embarrassing incident, I grabbed her by the arm and pinned her up against the refrigerator.

My heart was beating so fast I could feel my pulse all over my body. I didn't know what to do. I just knew that I wanted her, and that I had to stop her from leaving the kitchen and ruining the entire party, and my career for that matter.

Against my better judgement I held her there for a minute before reaching up to touch her face, running my fingers across her lips before letting my hand drift down to her chest where I played with the fabric of her top.

I supposed a part of me hoped and waited for her to push me away and slap me across the face again. But she never did. Instead Michelle just stood there glaring up at me, bewildered by my daring actions.

"I'm calling the cops."

"You know, you walk around here acting all tough and shit - but you look like you haven't been FUCKED in weeks."

From the look on her face I could tell I had struck a nerve.

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"No?"

Suddenly, I shoved my hand down inside her pants and stuffed two fingers into her cunt, taking her breath away. Michelle attempted to squirm from my grasp but instead just let out a low whimper.

"Wha—ughh—stop."

With my hand now buried inside her jeans, the actress seemed to catch her bearings and glared back at me with daggers in my eyes.

"All I have to do is scream."

"So scream and I'll stop." I challenged, but she reminded silent.

A moment later I pulled her off the fridge and pinned her body between my hips and the kitchen counter top. From this vantage point by the sink, both Michelle and I can see out into the yard where everyone was mingling with family and friends and enjoying the festivities.

My hands grabbed roughly at her pants, ripping her zipper and yanking the tight denim down her legs. Her panties came off in one elastic scream, leaving them pooled around knees. In an instant I closed the gap between us and rubbed the head of my cock against her ultra-smooth mound.

Michelle gasped with terror but was powerless to stop me, as my hands slipped under her tan top and skimmed across the bare skin of her tummy, around her tiny waist, and onto her soft back. Finally, and so satisfyingly, I reached up to cup both of her large breasts and pulled her body hard against me.

"ohmigod. Please. We can't—" she panted as I positioned my cock at the entrance to her tunnel and pushed in with a firm resolve.

"You've been riding my ass all fucking day long." I told her. "Time for a little payback."

In one fluid motion I entered the 29-year-old starlet, slowly eased out, only to push back in again. The drunk actress moaned and squirmed against my grip, which only had a tendency to turn me on.

"Yeah. Keep resisting me. I like it." I hissed in her ear. "I like it when they put up a fight."

"Ugh. You're a monster."

"You know I always knew you'd have nice tight cunt Michelle."

"Please—" she whimpered back. "This isn't right. Someone's going to catch us."

I found this comment rather interesting, since she no longer seemed interested in resisting me but was now more concerned about getting caught.

"Catch us?" I repeated. "Not if we hurry."

"oh-god." Keegan grunted as I felt her stiffen up and push back against me. "Please. Please hurry."

With a third collision I realized my good fortune...despite her initial reluctance, Michelle was wet. At this point it didn't matter what her mind wanted, as her body was demonstrating that it wanted to be fucked!

I took this opportunity to pull out and brush the head of my cock along the length of her vagina, withdrawing almost completely and then slipping way past her tight walls until I was buried to the root.

"Fuck."

I continued to force her honeypot onto me. At first she refused to play along but in a very short time I leaned back and watched as SHE now dictated the pace. I no longer had to force my will on her, as she now willingly pushed her crotch onto me.

I was now sliding her up and down the very pole she had helped create. She felt so hot and tight, I was somewhat surprised considering her reputation. I suppose she probably didn't recognize that the alcohol had played a major role in contributing to her passion.

Keegan moaned without realizing it, as I increased the pressure of my hips, matching her movements with my own and adding more inches. At this point she was like a rag doll in my grasp, a sex toy for me to play with.

When I finally reached down to grab hold of her hips it seemed to heighten her excitement, and she arched her back and flicked her long hair to the side.

Soon her sideward movements were no longer to resist me, but were intended to stimulate the fire between us. She began to grind her hips into me, as we both stared out the window and watched for any stray guests who might approach the house.

"Good. Good girl." I whispered behind her.

In response to her movements, I spanked her firm butt with my hand which caused her to yelp out loud. Her legs trembled in rapture, and I knew that I had her were I wanted. She was under my control.

Just several hours earlier, Michelle Keegan had simply been another bitchy client. But now I was caressing every part of her sexy body, and was beginning a serious assault on her inner being.

I increased my tempo as she quickly approached boiling point, both of us anxious to reach the peak. At this point I was pounding her so hard and fast that the sound of the concussions echoed throughout the kitchen.

"Fuck-Fuck-Fuck." she cussed as my balls slapped against her cunt.

The married actress moaned into the kitchen window. Somewhere deep inside her she felt a pressure grow and release, spin and turn, causing her hips to rotate unconsciously, amplifying the cock pistoning in and out of her. Rotations soon turned into undulations, and without realizing it she began humping me for more.

My heavy hand came down on her ass with a loud smack, causing her to jump. She yelped and heard it echo before glancing over her shoulder to flash me a smoldering look.

"You like getting your ass spanked Michelle?" I grinned. "You sexy little slut."

She panted hard as she planted her hands flat on the counter for leverage, while the thrusts became faster and harder. Keegan seemed to take the full force of my thrusts, lifting herself up off my cock and settling back onto it, squeezing her muscles around my shaft and feeling its length draw out and sink into her.

"Fuck. Harder." she grunted. "Fuck me. I'm almost there."

Her quick fall into depraved slut both enthralled and excited me. My hips tried to match hers, but soon relented to her frantic pace. When I brought my thumb and forefinger together to gently pinch one of her erect nipple, it sent her into a frenzy.

"Yes. Shit. Pinch my nipples. Pinch them hard!"

It seemed my hands on her breasts really set her off.

Clenching her vaginal muscles, Michelle held me deep inside her slippery cunt and ground her clit against my pelvis as my cock pulsed and came. And I came in waves, holding her tight, rocking my body against hers as I ejaculated hot ropes of spunk deep into her cervix.

I probably could have stayed in that position for much longer if it wasn't for the fact that we noticed one of the kids approaching the house. In an instant Michelle and I separated and rushed off in different directions of the house - both of us panting and sweating.

A few minutes later as I did the rounds outside and picked up a few stray glasses, Mark waved me over and smiled.

"I hear my wife's been giving you a hard time tonight." she chuckled. "Don't let her push you around."

"Thanks. I'll remember that."

Post Thanks / Like

Great story, please carry on with Keegan, she's unreal.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn HOT!... Keegan in her true colour and shown what she deserves!! Thanks!

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post