Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Originals" with Phoebe Tonkin, Nina Dobrev, Danielle Campbell

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Originals" with Phoebe Tonkin, Nina Dobrev, Danielle Campbell

With Phoebe Tonkin, Nina Dobrev, and Danielle Campbell
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MFF, inc, drunk, oral, squirting, cream-pie
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I was already strapped for cash, when Phoebe called me out of the blue and insisted that I come join her for the weekend at the "Comic-Con" Convention in San Diego.

"Err. What part of broke do you not understand?" I chastised my famous step-sister.

"I told you. I'll arrange everything. All you have to do is show you and be yourself."

"Be myself? ...what the hell does that mean."

But as tempting as the offer sounded I couldn't help but wonder what she had up her sleeve. Knowing Phoebe as I did I knew there had to be a reason why she was being so cryptic over the phone and offering to pay for a trip out to San Diego.

Even though my sister claimed that her intentions were noble, I finally forced her to admit that she actually wanted to set me up on a blind date with one of her friends, a co-star no less.

"You can't be serious."

"Trust me okay. You won't regret it. Danielle's really pretty and I know you guys would hit it off."

Naturally I was skeptical about the whole blind date thing, but considering it was an all-expense paid trip to Comic-Con for the weekend it was hard to refuse.

Several hours later I arrived to American's Finest City and went straight to the hotel, only to be greeted by two very attractive brunettes. For a moment I wondered if I had jotted down the wrong address, before Phoebe suddenly popped out from behind the door and yelled surprise.

The others then laughed at my expense before my sister surprised me yet again by pecking me quickly on the lips!

I suppose in the grand scheme of things I shouldn't have been surprised since we had always had a close relationship, and had even admitted to having a crush on each other in our teen years.

In fact when our folks initially hooked up Phoebe and I used to "mess around" all the time - nothing too extreme or taboo of course, but something most people would still consider borderline creepy as we would "play wrestle" on the carpet and grind into each other until we were both exhausted.

That being said I always enjoyed meeting up with Phoebe for lunch or dinner, to chat about the news or catch up on the latest family gossip, particularly since I loved the way her eyes would light up the moment I'd enter the room.

Even though we were older now, I suspect her feelings for me were still pretty raw. And I suppose I'd be lying if I said I didn't have the exact same feelings for her too. There just seemed to be a really strong attraction between us from the very start.

With the pleasantries out of the way, Phoebe then introduced me to her friends Nina Dobrev, and the reason behind my trip, Danielle Campbell, who I must say was hotter than I anticipated. Fortunately for me both ladies appeared to be extremely sweet and we seemed to get along almost immediately.

"Ha. Did you see his face when I asked him if he wanted to come in for a drink." Nina giggled. "Ugh. Men. They're all the same."

Funnily enough I barely had time to put down my things before the ladies dragged me back out into the lift and we made our way down to the lobby restaurant for dinner and drinks, to celebrate my arrival.

It was there that Phoebe immediately began to play matchmaker, making a point to sit us together and urge Danielle and I to chat and get to know each other better.

At one point Nina whined and said that she too wanted her own "boy toy" during Comic-Con, but Phoebe quickly reminded Nina that she wasn't exactly in a position to complain since she already had a boyfriend who was flying into town later that evening.

"Err. So what. You've got a boyfriend too!" Dobrev shrugged. "—but that never seems to stop you either."

"Nina!"

It was just a few minutes after this conversation that we were then joined by Phoebe's new boyfriend - some pretty-boy actor dude she had recently started fucking while on the set of her latest TV show.

To be honest he seemed like a total dick and made little effort to talk or be friendly, before claiming that he had to leave and meet some friends back at the convention center. Judging from the looks the other girls gave me, I suspect they didn't like him either.

But despite this "interruption" the girls and I continued to have our own fun, and soon began to throw back several drinks, and really began to party.

Unfortunately for her, Phoebe couldn't drink since she apparently had a last minute meet-n-greet scheduled for later that night. But we still managed to feed her some tequila shots while the ladies and I got pretty hammered, and ultimately left the restaurant to go back upstairs.

Funnily enough it was in the lobby that my sister gave us a little pep talk about taking care of each other and not partying too hard. Once again I was taken aback when she leaned in to casually peck me on the side of the lip, and I decided to call her out on it.

"Another kiss?" I remarked. "—is this something new we're doing, kissing on the lips?"

"Sure. Why not. I'm just happy to see you." Phoebe smiled. "I really missed you the last few months. You know I love you right?"

"I love you too sis. You know that." I told her while holding her hand. "I just don't want people to get the wrong idea about us."

"Don't be ridiculous." she replied. "They don't know anything about us."

"You're probably right." I agreed before initiating a quick peck on the lips myself.

"Well. I'll be back later." she winking. "Have fun with Danielle."

With that said Phoebe marched out to the convention center across the street, while Nina and Danielle pulled me into the elevator to head upstairs. I don't mind admitting that I feel like a rock star as we made our way back to the lavish suite with both beauties on my arm.

Once inside Danielle and I mixed ourselves some drinks while Nina ran around making final preparations for her dinner date with the boyfriend, until she was soon disappointed when he called her up to tell her he wasn't going to make it.

This of course set off a very loud argument before she hung up in his face and then claimed that tonight she was going to get so blind drunk that she didn't want to remember anything.

Several minutes later the Canadian actress joined us out on the balcony when she suddenly had the bright idea to fire up the hot tub which apparently overlooked the entire beach and convention center.

While Danielle didn't seem thrilled by the idea, we finally convinced her to go along, and not only join us in the hot tub but strip down to her birthday suit and skinny dip together.

"Come on. It'll be fun." Nina pressured. "What are you scared of! It's just the three of us up here."

"This is crazy." Danielle giggled. "I can't wait to see what Phoebe is going to say when she finds us like this."

"Trust me. She'll end up joining us." Nina said. "I know what she's like."

I had to agree, and suddenly found the notion of hot tubing naked with my step-sister, and her "Originals" cast mates, rather thrilling.

Fortunately for me, both ladies seemed relatively comfortable with their bodies, and despite being several years younger than her friend, Danielle was particularly sexy.

At some point in time the ladies and I then proceeded to go through four bottles of champagne, during which time Danielle had moved close enough to have her hand on my leg.

I happily reciprocated and slipped my own hand on the inside of her thigh, and spent the next few minutes just caressing her hips and ass while leaning over to kiss the back of her shoulder every now and then.

It was at this point that Nina sensed that she was being a third wheel so she excused herself to go to the bathroom, only to answer her phone and then listen to her shout with her boyfriend over the next few minutes.

Strangely enough the moment Danielle and I found some privacy, I don't know if it was the champagne or the hint of perfume she was wearing, but I just about lost control and pulled her into a deep kiss.

The actress countered by wrapping her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist as we sat there in the water making out like two love-sick teenagers.

While I was naturally ready to go, Danielle however seemed nervous about having sex and instead decided to stretch it out and tease me in the hot tub - claiming that she didn't want Nina to hear us fucking nearby.

"Wait. Just wait—" she whispered hotly in my ear while grinding her hips back and forth and driving us both crazy.

When we realized Nina was going to be on the phone for some time to come, Danielle finally took matters into her own hands and got up and proceeded to climb out of the tub.

"Come on. Follow me. Hurry." she giggled. "—before she notices we're gone."

With a devilish grin, the 5'3 star took me by the hand and led me down the hall and into one of the bedrooms, where she pushed me down onto the bed and immediately straddled my hips.

I barely had time to speak before she reached down to rub the head of my cock against her slimy pussy, teasing me again and again but refusing to go all the way. I don't mind admitting that I was so riled up that I suddenly flipped her onto her back and decided to take charge.

I kissed her neck, before working my way down to her breasts with little nibbles. Her moans told me that she liked being teased, particularly when I licked and sucked on her breasts, but selfishly I wanted more – much more than your standard quickie.

I proceeded to trace a little wet line with my tongue across her flat belly. I grabbed her ass as I placed little butterfly kisses across her hips, as she dug her fingers into my shoulders.

I lowered my lips just above her shaved mound, and teased just a little as I ran my tongue along the inside of her thighs, just brushing the sensitive flesh with my cheek.

Danielle was on fire, squirming and moaning and now begging for more.

I could feel the hot juices from her pussy on my skin and knew I needed to taste her. I placed my tongue between her lips just below her hole and slowly dragged it up to her clit. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she groaned out loud.

I finally spread her legs wide on the bed and buried my face into her pussy and captured her clit. First a gentle lick, then a suck...then I circled my tongue around and on the tip of it. The young star grabbed my head in her hands and pulled me in harder. Her pussy was sweet and her pea-sized clit told me she was on the edge.

When I suddenly heard another moan I looked up to see Nina standing by the door playing with herself. There was a long pause as the two actresses just stared at each other, waiting to see what the other would do next.

"Nina." I said breaking the silence. "Why don't you come over here and give me a hand."

The older actress didn't need to be asked twice, and marched over to replace my face between her friends legs. I then watched spellbound as she hungrily licked and ate her co-stars peach, before I stood up and moved to kneel beside Danielle's face, feeding her my hard cock.

It was a magnificent scene, watching and listening to the two actresses moan in unison. At one point Dobrev wiped her slick mouth and kissed her way up her friends body to take my cock into her own mouth – the two beauties now sharing my penis.

Then Danielle rolled out from underneath us and began kissing along Nina's thighs.

I wanted so badly to stick my cock in Danielle. So when she was on her knees and had her ass up in the air, I placed my hands on her hips and carefully impaled her from behind.

To my delight the 21-year-old actress was wet, hot, and tight as a glove as I moved in and out of her. She moaned when I pulled out and tapped the head of my cock against her backdoor, then gasped when I slammed it home again.

"Ugh. Fuck."

"Good girl." I told her. "—just keep eating her pretty pussy baby."

Her sounds of excitement soon became muffled as she went down on Nina's pussy, who then spread her legs wide like some Bulgarian gymnastic and showed off her flexibility. The three of us were now locked in a sexual frenzy as I fucked Danielle within an inch of her life, while she sucked and slurped on Nina's cunt and fucked her with two fingers.

Ultimately it was too much for Nina to take who raised her hips up off the bed and let out a shrill sound as she squirted her juices all over her co-star. In fact the display was so lewd and erotic it almost made me come, and I had to physically pull out and catch my breath.

The younger actress then smiled dumbly (while drenched in her friends cunt juice) and said that it wasn't fair for me to only fuck her and not Nina. Hearing this, Dobrev smiled widely and motioned for me to mound her on the bed.

Even though the "Vampire Diaries" star was much older and petite, she clearly loved to fuck. She quickly wrapped her arms and legs around me as I entered her pussy for the first time and pounded her into the mattress.

"ooh-yes. Give it to me." she growled through gritted teeth. "Gimme that hard cock! Show me what you got."

I watched as Danielle stretched out beside us as the ladies kissed each other on the lips - kissing, feeling, and rubbing our naked, sweaty bodies together.

Truth be told I was so drunk that the only thing I remember next is lying on my back and looking up to see Danielle riding me reverse cowgirl style. At this point she was moaning loudly while whipping her hips back and forth as I held onto her waist and felt her shudder.

When she finally managed to come, Campbell threw her head back and let out a shriek so loud it almost shattered glass. She then collapsed beside me on the bed and appeared to curl up into a ball.

But before I had any notions of getting up to fuck her again, I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over to see Nina grab my cock. My eyes almost rolled into the back of my head as she seemed to have the most incredible hands I'd ever felt, and knew just how to massage my wood to its maximum potency.

"I bet when you woke up this morning you never thought you'd be fucking us both."

"Not in a million years." I admitted.

Nina then leaned down and placed the tip of my cock close to her lips and began her jacking motion.

"I want you to come in my mouth." she teased. "—you hear me. Think you can do that."

She then opened her mouth and began to suck on the tip, pulling me into her more and more. It didn't take me very long. I began sighing heavily, as her lips milked the cream from my nuts.

"Did you hear me. I want that load." she purred. "Gimme me that hot load. I want it. I want it down my throat."

I took this opportunity to reach over to her legs and pulled her closer, placing us into a side-way/sixty-nine position on the bed. Nina responded to this by slurping on my cock as I now feasted on her clam, and gave her tiny little backdoor a little stab of my tongue.

The actress moaned as she began sucking me harder and jacking my cock at the same time. Then, just as I let out a cry of surrender, she slipped my dick from her mouth and made me shoot my load all over her pretty face.

I'm not even sure what time it was when Phoebe got back to the suite, but the look on her face was priceless – finding the three of us passed out and naked on the bed.

I was just glad to see that my sister already appeared to be drunk, and apparently found the entire lewd scene comical.

"You're unbelievable you know that." she said when she saw me open my eyes.

"—what time is it?"

Amusingly enough Phoebe was so drunk she couldn't even read the time on her watch but claimed it was close to 2am.

She also claimed that despite her current state, that her boyfriend was waiting for her downstairs in the lobby and wanted her to get him and a few of his friends into one of the Comic-Con after parties.

"I just came back to change my outfit and checkup on you guys—" Phoebe slurred. "I should have known you'd mess around."

In that moment I couldn't help but notice how adorable she looked, as she staggered off in the direction of the bathroom and stripped as she walked. As it turned out Phoebe was apparently intent on taking a quick shower before heading back downstairs.

"Pheebs. You're not upset are you?" I asked but she didn't respond.

"Err. Nope." I heard her mutter before offering a Freudian slip in the hallway. "—why would I be jealous?"

"Jealous?" I repeated from the bed. "Who said anything about being jealous."

As I later learned, my sister and her boyfriend were already having several issues in their relationship, one of which was his drug and alcohol addiction which frequently got in the way of their lovemaking, leaving her sexually frustrated on most days.

"It's fine. Whatever—" I heard her murmur to herself. "I guess I'll just take a quick shower, rub one out, and head downstairs."

"Wait. Rub one out?" I did a double take. "Did I just hear that right."

I then listened to the shower running for a minute before I finally found the nerve to go investigate. But once I arrived to the bathroom I was quickly floored by the vision before me - my famous sister naked in the shower, running her hands all over her body.

Throwing caution to the wind I decided to have a little fun at her expense and joined her in the shower which caused her to jump with fright before giggling at my antics.

"Ugh. You're such a dick. Good. Maybe you can be useful for once and do my back."

"Whatever you say sis." I agreed. "After all I'm only here tonight because of you."

I then kissed her on the cheek and proceeded to pamper her in the shower. In fact it was while running my hands along her back and hips that she commented about my dangling cock which now seemed to have a tendency of brush against her bare-naked ass.

"I can't believe you fucked them both." she remarked at one point.

"To be fair—" I countered. "They were mostly doing each other. I was just along for the ride."

"Ugh. Trust me to miss out on all the fun."

As Phoebe rambled on incoherently I could feel her lean back against me which allowed me to access more of her slippery body. I quickly realized that her breasts seemed particularly sensitive to my touch and paid extra attention to her nipples - making her purr.

Phoebe then took my breath away as she reached back and grasped my cock and stroked me slowly while I now caressed and lathered her in warm soapy suds.

"You know you probably don't deserve this." she whispered. "Not after you fucked my best friends behind my back."

"You're just jealous that you didn't get to orgy it up with us earlier." I grinned.

"Maybe." Phoebe replied. "—it definitely sounds like it was fun."

"Yeah I bet the girls would have got a kick out of it. I know I would have."

"You probably couldn't handle me." she teased. "You've never seen how I can get when I'm really worked up."

"I don't know about that. Don't you remember those wrestling matches we used to have. That shit was pretty intense."

"Mm. It was."

As my sister and I continued to tease each other with our words we never stopped fondling one another – her grip getting tighter and faster around my cock. I took this opportunity to palm her ass before slipping around her hips to zero in on her pussy with my fingers.

"—yeah you would have loved it sis." I said while playing with the small stubble of her pubic hair. "The girls would have eaten you up."

"Ugh. Fuck. Don't tell me that."

"Especially Danielle. That girl can eat some serious pussy." I told her. "—she actually made Nina come so hard she squirted in her mouth."

With one hand on her breast, and the other playing with her pubic mound Phoebe began to tremble in my arms.

"I'm so drunk right now. Wait. Wait! We have to stop—" she suddenly protested. "My boyfriends waiting for me downstairs."

"Fuck that guy. Why isn't he up here with you in the shower right now."

My sister didn't seem to have an answer to the question as I now tweaked her hard nipples and swept my fingertips along the length of her slimy cunt. Phoebe responded by leaning her head back on my shoulder and turned to offer me her mouth - our lips coming together instantaneously.

Our tongues speared out and swirled around each other as I pivoted my hips and proceeded to rub the head of my cock against her ass. Phoebe arched her back just enough to allow me access to her cunt, as we now stood in the shower just grinding against each other and making out with tongue - my hands pawing and exploring all over her smooth body.

"Fuck. Please—" she purred hotly. "Just the tip."

"Yeah?"

"Just slide in the tip."

I happily obliged and pushed the head of my cock inside her incredibly hot, glistening cunt.

"—and you call me a slut?" I growled in her ear for added effect. "Your boyfriend's waiting for you downstairs and yet here you are in the shower with your brothers cock pressed against your ass. Who's the slut now Phoebe?"

"Ugh. I am." she moaned as I grabbed both of her arms and pinned them behind her back, bending her over far enough so I could push forward to impale her.

"Ugh. You sneaky fucker." she hisses back. "Just the tip. I only said the—ooh."

"That is the just tip." I lied. "You're just really tight Phoebe. Really tight and wet right now."

"Just because you fucked my friends doesn't mean you can fuck me too." she contended.

"I know you sis. I can see it your eyes. You were jealous. You wanted some of this cock for yourself."

"No I—ugh—fuck."

"Never forgot this ass is mine. You'll always belong to me Phoebe. We belong to each other."

"God. You're so hard right now."

"How does it feel?" I asked. "With the head of my cock inside you right now. Just the tip."

"Good. Oh. So good."

But before I could utter another word we both jumped with fright at the sound of someone banging loudly on the door outside.

It was her boyfriend.

"Oh-God."

Still. Despite this development I refused to pull out, much less release my grip on her wrists.

"Please." Phoebe pleaded. "What if he walks in on us."

"I don't care." I told her bluntly. "You're taking this cock if he likes it or not."

All things considered, I decided to double down and pushed a few more inches inside her snug cunt, taking her breath away.

"Fuck. Just hurry." she mewled while pushing back at me. "Just do it. We don't have much time!"

That being said I proceeded to fuck her standing while holding her arms pinned behind her back. Phoebe tried to stay quiet initially but soon couldn't keep her voice down and began to wail – all the while as her boyfriend pounded loudly on the hotel room door.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck!" she sobbed. "Fuck me like those other little whores."

The sound of our concussions - skin against skin reverberated around the room, which only added to the excitement of it all.

"Ugh. I should have done this years ago—" I barked in her ear while picking up the pace. "You hear me. You hear me Phoebe."

"Yes. Yes. Harder! ...don't stop!" she yelled. "Pound me. Don't you dare stop. I'm gonna come."

"Come baby. Come all over my cock."

"FUUUCK!"

I swiftly smacked her ass for good measure only to hear her yelp out loud and shudder violently in climax - her sopping wet cunt squeezing down around my sword like a velvet vice.

This sudden action was so startling to us both that it immediately set off my own orgasm and I grunted out loud, twitching and throbbing then filling her cunt with several spurts of spunk, spraying her womb with her brothers forbidden seed before pulling out and watching it dribble out of her spend pussy.

"So are you gonna go answer the door or shall I do it?"

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that was awesome, that shower scene with Phoebe in particular. You're definitely on a roll now mate.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes X42, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was simply amazing! Loved the way Phoebe was bought in the scene.. Earlier was wondering if you were leaving her out for the next part.. But Great!

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes X42, TPG liked this post