Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Olivia HOLT concepts

Post Thanks / Like

Just thinking how to spin this - the whole Vanessa/Veronica Merrell, and Olivia Holt - feud? Of course, there probably isn't a real feud going on, but I like to imagine there is, since despite working on the film together Holt and the twins don't seem to "hang" so much etc

Makes me want to think of a way where they ALL get fucked!

...ie, maybe you're there in a "friend" capacity with the twins, and end up having a conflict with Holt, with the girls backing you up, and the three of you ganging up and teaching Olivia a lesson she won't forget (in the theater bathroom or something)

Could be kinda funny if it turned out that the twins - who seem so sweet and ditsy - turned out to be two of the hottest, nastiest little sluts around who aren't strangers to eating pussy?

I mean just imagine pinning Holt down and having both Veronica and Vanessa take turns EATING Holt's cunt! ...before YOU do your thing and pound all three of them.

2. Thanks yossairian, mikemiami, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be an epic standoff.

4. Likes LemonTalk, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What about a sext based story with her. Was just thinking since fuckboy is at college liv starts to get horny and send him messages and pics while in class? Giving him something to remind him of what hes missing. Not sure how it would work as far as if u are ray or she gets the number wrong or maybe he leaves his phone and someone else starts having some fun of his own. Idk idea just came to me so I thought I would put it here.

6. Thanks TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, LemonTalk, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah a little sexting with Olivia Holt does sound interesting to me. Just had a thought as I started to reply to this, what's that dudes name that is friends with Ray, and is dating that hot brunette?

Well, what if there ended up being a little mix up, and Holt ended up texting him some explicit shit, and after a nice awkward laugh about it being an "accident" etc, they continued with this covert little relationship, where they'd talk dirty to each other (nightly) via text?

I mean just imagine Holt admitting to thinking about him while the two couples were out on a double date or something, with Olivia confessing to being turned on by the idea of what he and his GF were doing in the backseat etc etc.

...and Olivia saying shit like, she wishes Ray was as "aggressive" as he is, or had a hot body like his etc, and him turning around and saying that he wishes his GF was as "affectionate" as Liv seems to be, always holding hands and inviting Ray to grab her ass etc.

Just imagine that line of code.

Dude: He really is a lucky guy (ray). Love the way you always guide his hands to your ass!
    HOLT: Yeah I like my mans hands on my butt! Maybe if your good, I'll let you grab it sometime j/k :P
    Dude: Yeah right. I'm sure Ray would love that.
    HOLT: Who'd tell him? ...cause I certainly wouldn't. Besides, all that sneaking around could be fun.

Dude: Yeah I bet that shit would get you off Liv.
    HOLT: *giggling* it does. Gets me off just thinking about it right now.
    Dude: Gotta admit, that ass of yours - would almost be worth the risk.
    HOLT: Trust me. I'd make it worth your while ; )

8. Thanks bbf, LemonTalk, mikemiami, yossairian, MacDennis thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuck Yeah!!! definitely works. I always thought they would start something up anyway. lol

10. Likes mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just had another thought. What if Kim's having an affair and the guy she's fucking comes over to surprise her but she's gone. He thinks she's in the shower and goes to join but turns out it's Liv. She isnt embarrassed or angry at all but instead wants him to stay despite having second thoughts (why?) he stays and fucks the shit out of her.

12. Thanks LemonTalk, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, LemonTalk, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to post this. With her friends saying that she's such a bad driver. Maybe she gets pulled over and has some fun with a cop to get out of a ticket. Or maybe she goes back to drivers Ed and instead of going through the exam again she has her own "private exam".

14. Thanks bbf, LemonTalk, yossairian, mikemiami, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, LemonTalk, yossairian, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I think I have a story lying around here somewhere that I never got around to posting - from back in 2014 - when she was talking about getting some driving lessons. I seem to remember doing a storyline roughly based around that idea, her trying to skip the test with some sexual favors.

I think I might have even posted the synopsis on here too - I still have the image in my head of them driving up to some hill near her folks house and messing around in full view of the house etc.

16. Thanks yossairian, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian, LemonTalk, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Temporary/Pretend Boyfriend?

Hmm, okay this shit is just waiting to be written up - her ppl looking to cast someone to play a love interest in an up coming music video? ...there is just no fucking way something doesn't happen on/off that set, especially if the dude is some hot hunk of meat that Olivia finds herself super attracted to.

I mean take you pick (plot wise) you could have her manager friend (Alex?) arrange it all days before, and take you for a little spin herself (blowjob) cause maybe there's an understanding with Holt that you have to be good looking and HUNG like a fucking horse, something very much lacking from Ray? hehe

Or you could even just go the more traditional route, and have sparks fly between you and Olivia during filming, and what is supposed to be just a simple scene of you two "acting" in love, ends up turning real, or in the very least the "make out" scene gets hot and heavy?

Heck maybe she even suggests that the two of you spend some time together cause she REALLY wants the music video to look as authentic as possible, and the two of you go on a legit date, and you take her to a late night movie...end up finger-blasting her in the back row of some theater?

Or, go the other route - its just ALL business, with her acting all cunty and cold, but then she ends up getting into a fight with Ray on the set cause the assholes super jealous and insecure, and Liv decides to get back at him (after he says something that hurts her) and she BLOWS you in her trailer, all in the interest of revenge - and figures you guys are supposed to play an item anyways.

** haha, and yeah just reading that again - you couldn't get a more accurate description of Ray (current BF) and Luke (ex) if you tried. So what is she saying, I guess she can't stop thinking about Luke eh? ...oh well *pats ray on the back* ...you had your fun buddy. It was good while it lasted but...hehe

18. Thanks bbf, yossairian, TheLW, LemonTalk, MacDennis thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, yossairian, TheLW, LemonTalk, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got this one from a recent scene. What if the sink in her bathroom is plugged so she has to use the one in her parents bathroom, Without realizing it she walks in on her dad naked shaving whilst her mom is in the shower. She's impressed by the size of his cock and without saying a word walks up and starts stroking it. Cut to her blowing and fucking Mark just a few feet away from where her mom is in the shower them both trying to stay quiet? Then taking it into the bedroom with them finishing and cleaning up just as Kim walks into the room without any idea of what happened? Not sure if that made sense. lol

FYI heres the scene. http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/52846...1.2016%29.html

20. Thanks bbf, yossairian, LemonTalk, TPG, mikemiami thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, yossairian, LemonTalk, TPG, mikemiami liked this post
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast