Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Olivia HOLT concepts

Post Thanks / Like

(cont. from previous page)

Heck just looking at this pic gave me an idea - speaking of that uber idea. What if Holt rocked up to that baseball event with her posse, but then ended up getting into a huge fight with Ray, and ended up calling an uber (you).

Then the two of you just ended up driving around to talk, and her trying to decide what she wanted to do, saying she wanted to break up with Ray cause she had feelings for someone else (Jordan).

I was initially going to say just now... then have Olivia tell you to swing by her friends place (Paris) and then you could do part of that idea from the post above, but just as I type this I wonder.

How hot would it be if you ended up driving Olivia to Jordan's place and while she made you wait outside, you listened/or watched them have sex, and she turned out to be extremely loud?

Maybe she even thanks you with a little road head on the way home?

Or maybe as she's about to take to the field to sing, freaks out and calls an uber and wants you to go straight to Jordan's place cause its nearby, as she's so fucking nervous etc, pretty much has a meltdown.

So then everyone panics and starts looking for her, as you take to Jay's house, where you stick around and listen to them fuck, then drive her around Hollywood so she can "think" and over time you get a bite to eat, and make a connection.

Ultimately end up in the backseat with her, watching her ride you!! ...giving you the same treatment she gave Jordan earlier.

2. Thanks bbf, yossairian, mikemiami, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz, bbf, yossairian, mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll just leave this here shall I? ...anyone up for some Olivia HOLT gloryhole action?

4. Thanks mikemiami, LemonTalk, yossairian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

*Raises hand*

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, MacDennis, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Have to admit, this is giving me a few ideas at the minute.

Have an idea in my head of her being at some house party - probably her boyfriends house - and while the party rages on inside, Liv helps herself to a quiet drink by the pool and you go over to chat to her, and things get pretty playful and steamy.

Was thinking about her being a little drunk and talking about how she SHAVED for Ray earlier in the day, for his birthday cause he likes that sort of thing, and that it feels weird and she can't stop fidgeting and touching her kitty.

That of course kicks off some sex talk, which combined with the alcohol, has her admitting to a lot of fun shit they've done, and her even mentioning how she offered to blow him in the car earlier but that he's surprised by her sudden bout of whorishness etc.

...little does he know that since getting her pussy waved earlier in the morning it makes her feel dirt in a hot way, and she likes it.

Then its just a question of timing, with you steering the conversation back to her shaved pussy and her jokingly offering you to find out for yourself, cause after all she doesn't expect it'll go anywhere since you're at her boyfriends house party.

But you then take her breath away when you shove your hand inside her pants and jam two fingers into her cunt?! ...and not only find out that she's telling the truth about being freshly shaved, but is dripping. fucking. wet!!

That then leads to you finger-blasting and exploring her teen cunt right there by the pool, as you watch Ray through the window of the house acting like a dick with his friends, which ultimately leads to you pulling her up by her hand and dragging her to the side of the house, where you bend that shit over and just SLAM your cock inside her!!

...and give her the quick, hard FUCK of her young life.

8. Thanks mikemiami, yossairian, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Find myself staring at this pic of Kim Holt more and more the last few hours.

I can't help but think how hot it would be to meet and chat her up in this bookstore, and then talk her into having a coffee or something, and ultimately end up in your car to give her a ride home, which culminates with you finger-blasting her during the trip.

That of course then kicks of a hot steamy affair with her, in which Kim lives out some long held fantasies - and gets a kick out of getting dressed up and sneaking around with you, meeting you at various hotels in the middle of the day to fuck.

But then... Olivia finds out about it and confronts you, and is so intent to save her parents marriage, that she ultimately offers you herself instead of her mom? ...ie, offers you a blowjob to leave her mom alone?

Which of course, once you get a taste of "naughty" Liv, you want more and more, and soon end up having little weekly motel hook-ups with the Disney starlet - ALL THE WHILE - still banging her mom on the side, of course, neither one aware that you're fucking them both!

10. Thanks mikemiami, LemonTalk, MacDennis, yossairian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like some good wholesome family fun.

12. Thanks yossairian, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, yossairian, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a side note, I know that bookstore. It's this really cool place called The Last Bookstore on downtown LA. If you ever have sometime to kill it os worth taking a walk around.
    Current Top 5
    1. Anna Kendrick
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Jennifer Lawrence
    4. Chloe Moretz
    5. Victoria Justice

14. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis, LemonTalk, TPG, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

oh nice, thanks for the info miamidolfins5407, I was JUST writing about her now (Kim). hehe

@KimHolt: so many books, so little time... #booknerd #ilovestories #thelastbookstore @ The Last Bookstore

16. Likes yossairian, MacDennis, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel a HOLT story coming on. I assume that place has valet parking right? hehe

Maybe Holt goes to collect her new Benz from the valet and there's an issue with her car? ..ends up taking it out on you, or (as in her snap) asks you to help her put air in her tires, and the two of you spend a few minutes alone where shit does down.

Maybe she starts whining about the men in her life and how they're totally useless, and how its nice to have a man who knows what he's doing, with you joking that she could thank you by paying for lunch or going on a date or something etc.

Could be hot if Holt was really direct and in a playful mood? ...and just said something like, screw dinner. How about we just get to the blowjob part right away? etc

I can almost see the conversation now... (as you drive her truck back to your valet work station)

You: You could always just buy me lunch, or go on a date? *snickers*
    Holt: oh, I don't know about that. Don't think my boyfriend would approve.
    You: Who'd tell him? *grinning*

Holt: True. You ARE cute, I'll give you that.
    You: So what's the problem then?
    Holt: It's complicated. *thinks for a minute* ...tell you what, how about we skip the formalities, and just get to the good stuff?

18. Thanks LemonTalk, mikemiami, yossairian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes. Exactly what I thought when I saw that snap. She would want a man to do it and of course she pays him by blowing him and more. :D

20. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG, mikemiami, yossairian liked this post
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast