List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Girl Next Door" with Paris Berelc

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Girl Next Door" with Paris Berelc

Girl Next Door
    With Paris Berelc
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, mutual mast, text, phone
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Had to write a quick something up after that hot photoshoot.

Although I felt guilty about it, it went without saying that watching my Disney starlet neighbour, Paris Berelc, perform yoga in her garden by the pool was more often than not one of the highlights of my week.

The fact I was almost old enough to be her father and was good friends with her actual parents made me feel terrible about the thoughts I had about their precious daughter but the older she got the more powerless I became to resist taking a few too many glances out the window or over the fence whenever Paris was outside.

On top of how good she looked, she'd even caught me looking on several occasions and had never called me out on it, simply flashing me a friendly smile and continuing stretching out her flexible, nubile body. I suspected she was old enough to know exactly the kind of things I had running through my mind but didn't seem to care in the slightest.

On occasion she'd spark up a casual conversation over the fence while doing the splits like it was nothing. Whenever this happened I refused to allow myself to speak to her for too long, particularly when her parents were home since I didn't want them getting the wrong idea – especially given the skimpy little outfits she wore.

With bad weather and what I assumed was her busy schedule, it had been a couple of weeks since I'd seen her when late one evening I heard a commotion going on out the the front.

Peering through my curtains I saw a car pulled up outside the Berelc's house with Paris climbing out and angrily slamming the door behind her, shouting something at the guy in the driver's seat. When he began getting out too I quickly went out there to calm things down.

The moment the kid saw me coming he jumped back behind the wheel and went haring off down the street leaving me to comfort Paris who was heaving angrily and putting on a brave face, trying not to sob.

"C'mon let's get you inside," I said turning towards her house but she pulled away and resisted.

"I can't go in there, mom and dad warned me about that guy, I was so stupid!"

I figured it wasn't really any of my business so didn't push her or ask what had happened.

"Well it's fucking freezing out here and with you in that outfit you need to go somewhere," I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Although it was neither the time nor place, I couldn't help but admire how good she looked in tight jeans, heels and a crop top that displayed her perfect midriff.

Thankfully Paris smiled, shivering as if only just noticing how cold it was.

"Could we go back to yours or something for a few minutes, just so I can calm down?"

Naturally I welcomed her in from the cold and offered her a blanket to wrap herself up in on the sofa. She seemed thankful that I wasn't asking her what had gone down, there was no doubt she'd be getting that grilling from her parents in the morning.

Instead I decided to fix her a decent drink, joining her on the sofa and passing it over.

"Just don't tell your folks about this," I cautioned as she willingly accepted it.

Unsurprisingly she drank it too fast and grimaced, sticking her tongue out as the alcohol burned her throat.

"Eurgh—you like this stuff?!"

"Go through enough break-ups and you get used to it," I shrugged, downing my own drink.

"Well I won't be having another break-up anytime soon, I'm done with guys," she snarled angrily. "They're all idiots."

"Hey I'm right here," I replied with mock offense.

"Well no I don't mean you," she smirked. "You're a man, I mean I'm done with the boys, the guys who don't have a clue."

"Fair enough, a girl like you shouldn't have any problem finding a man to take care of you properly."

"'A girl like me'?" she asked playfully. "'Take care of me'?"

"Err—y'know," I shrugged, aimlessly gesturing my hand at body, concealed under the blanket.

"I hope you aren't being inappropriate Mr Stevens," she teased. "...the mood I'm in, who knows what could happen."

A deafly silence suddenly fell between us. It wasn't an awkward one, there was a tension in the air as I locked eyes with her and wondered if, in that moment, she wanted me to finally make a move. Although she'd always been an innocent 'girl next door' tease, I'd definitely never seen this side of her before.

But just as I leaned in to kiss her, we both jumped when the silence was broken by Paris' phone ringing.

I immediately sat back, regretting my decision to try and kiss her while she cleared her throat and answered the phone to speak to her mom.

"Err...yeah. Uh-huh. I'm on my way back now," she said before hanging up.

"Paris I—" I began to explain myself but she cut me off.

"Thanks for tonight Mr Stevens, really," she smiled before leaning over to give me a quick kiss on the side of the lips.

I was briefly hit by the heady scent of her perfume and long hair before she grabbed her stuff and saw herself out before I could say another word.

With the lingering feeling of her soft lips on my face, I wondered if I was reading too much into what was more than likely nothing more than an innocent accident. I was no doubt in for a restless night as I prepared to turn in an hour later but just before I did, my phone buzzed with a message from none other than my sexy young neighbour.

"Hey, hope you're not already asleep. Just wanted to thank you again for tonight, I'll have to make it up to you at some point! Paris Xx"

Her parents had given her my number years ago in case of an emergency but this was the first time she'd ever used it and it took me a long couple of minutes to work out what I should say in my reply, ultimately deciding to keep it short and innocent.

"No worries Paris, always here if you need to talk and there's no need to make it up to me."

"Hey you should find out how I thank a guy before rejecting it!"

"Oh, really?"

"Err...sorry, forget I said that. Haha. I say weird stuff when I'm frustrated like this."

"Frustrated? You know there's a cure for that? You have fingers don't you?"

Almost the second I hit send I regretted it, realising I'd gone way too far by suggesting outright to my neighbour's daughter that she should start masturbating. But before I could type out a hasty apology and blame it on all the alcohol I'd consumed since she left, she'd replied.

"Wow Mr Stevens, you must be as worked up and frustrated as I am saying stuff like that!"

"You got no idea..."

There were a few minutes of silence and I wondered if maybe I had gone too far afterall.

"Are you taking your own advice yet to cure that frustration? It's working pretty well for me so far..."

I was stunned and had to sit down as I reread the text again and again to let its meaning sink in. I gulped and with shaking hands replied, pushing for more details.

"It is? What exactly are you doing?"

"Hehe, wouldn't you like to know? Just know it feels good, really good..."

"Fucking hell Paris now I'm definitely worked up!"

"You're hard?"

"Absolutely."

"That's kinda hot, knowing you're over there getting hard for me. I bet it isn't the first time though..."

Suddenly Paris had become far more confident and knew exactly how to push my buttons, forcing me to kick my pants off and grip my aching tool.

"You really know how to drive a poor guy crazy, Paris. Can't imagine how good you must look right now."

"Hmm, well I just got completely naked. I'm lying on my bed. Legs spread...and I'm really wet..."

'Jesus,' I thought to myself.

My cock literally throbbed at the image, knowing the real thing was a matter of feet away in the house next door.

"Are you playing with yourself too?" she asked a moment later.

"Yes, I can't remember the last time I've been this hard" I admitted.

"Hmm, maybe we should finish at the same? That could be hot..."

"Jesus Paris, I hope you're close because I'm not going to last long if you keep on like this."

A minute later I jumped when instead of a text message I received a phone call from Paris. For a brief moment I panicked and wondered if perhaps her father had caught her and decided to call up the guy she was messing with to give him a piece of his mind. Nonetheless I couldn't resist the alternative and answered, breathing a sigh of relief when I heard Paris on the other end.

For the first long minute neither of us spoke and I simply listened to the sexy little gasps and moans she let out.

"This is so naughty Mr Stevens," she whispered eventually. "But—ugh—it feels amazing..."

"I know," I replied, whispering as well. "Are you close?"

"Uh-huh, I'm nearly there. Do you hear how wet I am right now?"

To prove the point she moved her phone downwards to let me hear the audible sound of her fingers pumping in and out of her sopping wet, teen pussy. I was so hard I actually thought I was going to pass out just from the audio.

"Mmmm—fuck," she sobbed, bringing her phone back up.

"Yeah do it Paris," I encouraged in a low voice. "Come all over those fingers for me..."

"Oh god. Oh god..."

Her voice became an incomprehensible series of gasps and moans until she was forced to muffle a drawn out squeal when she came, setting me off as well.

Following, there were a few minutes of us panting at each other down the phone as we caught our breath.

"Fuck. Holy shit. That was intense," she breathed. "Did you come too?"

"Yeah. You caused quite a mess over here."

"Whoops, well you should see my bed, it looks like I peed myself!"

The fact she'd unknowingly admitted she was a bit of a squirter made my head spin and cock grow again.

"Is it weird to say I wish I could have watched you?" she continued.

"Not at all, I just wish I was in that room with you."

"Yeah?" she paused for a second. "Then come on over then..."

"Huh?"

"I'm serious, I want more. My fingers aren't enough. Please."

"But your parents are home!"

"Dad is out and Mom is probably asleep by now, I don't care. Just sneak round the back, my window's open."

"I dunno Paris..."

"Please Mr Stevens, I'll do anything!"

I didn't know who I was fooling by saying no, we both knew there was almost nothing that was going to stop me.

"...I'm on my way."

With that we hung up and I almost fell over in my rush to find some clothes and get cleaned up before creeping into my garden. I hadn't snuck into a girl's bedroom since my teen years but the thrill of it all soon came back to me as I jumped the fence.

Thankfully I knew which window belonged to her and with the adrenaline running through me, it didn't take me long to make my way up there, briefly tapping on the window before opening it and clambering inside.

In the time it had taken to get over here, Paris had covered up slightly in a silk robe, stifling a giggle as I struggled to get into her messy bedroom as silently as possible.

Suddenly what we were doing all became very real as we stood in her bedroom and looked at each other, the strong scent of her wet teen pussy still strong in the air.

"We need to be quick," she whispered, her tone sounding both nervous but desperate at the same time and without further ado she let her robe slip down her equally silky smooth body leaving her stood before me naked as the day she was born, a coy smile on her face.

Her fit, gymnast body was everything I'd imagined and more as I watched her crawl onto the bed and beckon me over. When she got on her back and spread her legs slightly, flashing me her pristine, glistening slit, my own clothes were gone in an instant in my rush to join her.

I had been rendered speechless from the moment I'd entered her room and my silence continued as she eagerly pulled me on top of her, neither of us wanting to waste any time. I had no idea whereabouts the rest of her family were in the house or if they were even asleep but they were soon forgotten when Paris reached between us to grip my tool in her tiny hand.

I'd never been harder than when she let my cock touch her pussy for the first time, swiping me up and down her dripping wet lips until I felt like I could come just from the hot contact.

"You're so hard Mr Stevens," she whispered up at me. "...do you feel how wet I am?"

"Uh-huh," I grunted back. "You ready for this?"

Paris simply bit her lip and nodded innocently, prompting me to reach down and take over. I briefly ran my fingers over her smooth mound and pussy before taking my cock and aiming it at her entrance where I finally dipped inside.

I clenched my teeth when I entered her for the first time. Just from the way her tiny hole gripped the head of my cock, I knew Paris was going to be damn tight, tighter than I'd imagined and probably the tightest pussy I'd ever had the privilege of having.

"C'mon, give it to me!" she whined a little more aggressively, getting impatient and rolling her hips upwards.

With a sharp intake of breath I pushed against her, forcing her hips back down and burying a few more inches into her perfect, Filipino cunt.

"Ohmigod! Your cock feels so big Mr Stevens!" she squeaked. "—keep going! All the way. I can take it!"

I groaned as I pulled back first before slamming back down, getting deeper and deeper into her insatiable pussy with each powerful stroke. We soon built up a sweat and the mattress began to creak and protest but I couldn't get enough of the way Paris would grunt and her eyes would roll back every time I slammed almost balls deep into her.

"Fuck. Ugh. Harder!" she moaned repeatedly.

When she unexpectedly came over my cock a minute later, she was forced to bite into a pillow to stop herself waking the entire house but still I continued, pounding her gushing pussy as hard as I could until she could barely speak as she climaxed again and again. Her strong, smooth legs soon wrapped around me, pulling me in harder and deeper until I felt just about ready to burst.

But suddenly we both froze when we were snapped back to reality by the front door opening and closing downstairs.

"Shit. It's my dad!"

"Fuck."

"Just keep going, be quick I'm almost there again," she practically begged, grabbing onto me while her teen clam flexed around my cock as if to emphasise the point.

"Jesus Paris, if we get caught..."

Despite my fear I couldn't help but carry on but this time I sat up straight and pushed her long legs back against her chest. Paris just about lost her mind when I began pummelling into her again, hitting an even deeper region of her twitching cunt.

"Holy shit—fuck! Yes. Ugh—quick. Just come inside me!"

We could still hear her dad fiddling around downstairs but it wasn't until we heard his footsteps on the stairs that she came for the final time. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and her cunt squeezed so hard around my cock I finally reached my peak too and unloaded inside her.

Rope after rope of hot spunk was fired into her as my cock twitched over and over, making Paris shiver with glee.

We both got so lost in the moment we almost forgot about the impending danger until we heard her dad in the hallway right outside the door.

"Quick get out, he'll check on me!" Paris hissed in a panic.

When the door handle started turning I don't think I'd ever moved faster in my life as I grabbed what clothes I could and practically dived out the window to safety while Paris pulled the covers over her sweaty body and feigned sleep.

Post Thanks / Like

HOT!

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What an ending, definitely evokes some pleasant imagery!

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, LemonTalk liked this post