Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lia Marie JOHNSON concepts

Post Thanks / Like

star Lia Marie JOHNSON concepts

Lia Marie Johnson Story Thread

...this girl definitely needs some attention.

2. Thanks X42, hearsz, LemonTalk, MacDennis, mikemiami thanked for this post
    Likes X42, hearsz, LemonTalk, MacDennis, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So...I was thinking about doing something with Lia Marie Johnson and keep coming back to this GIF of her rolling around with some guy in a bedroom. Naturally its got me thinking of a hot little step-sibling premise.

Just thought I'd ask if anyone had any specific requests they'd like to see or if there's any kind of additional plot plots they'd like to see with Lia and her "step-bro" hehe

GIF

4. Thanks bbf, Tlc, TheLW, MacDennis, yossairian and 3 others thanked for this post
    Likes TownHotspur, bbf, Tlc, MacDennis, yossairian and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

...then there's this pic as well which drives me mental. Now if I can only figure out a way to combine the two. Hmm.

6. Thanks TheLW, Tlc, MacDennis, yossairian, mikemiami and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, TownHotspur, Tlc, MacDennis, yossairian and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lia's NYE Party
    By LemonTalk

You're a late arrival to the house party your friend is throwing for New Year's so by the time you get there you have some catching up to do with everyone already pretty drunk and high.

Your friend had mentioned earlier that her YouTube-famous friend Lia Marie Johnson would be attending and you're eager to meet her, knowing full well how hot and, if rumours were to be believed, how promiscuous she is.

As it turns out it doesn't take long to find her since she was very much the loud, centre of attention of the party and when you see what she's wearing, it's not difficult to see why.

You'd arrived just in time to meet Lia in the right mood, drunk enough to flirt with anyone and everyone, yourself included when you waste no time taking advantage of the situation and grind against each other on the dance floor.

You can barely take your eyes off her tits, constantly at risk of popping out of her skimpy dress as she bounces around the party.

In truth she's actually almost insufferable but she's hot enough and you're drunk enough not to care too much, especially when the party starts to wind down and you find yourself making out on the sofa with her.

Despite being in a room full of people, you both go exploring with your hands, Lia eagerly rubbing you through your jeans while you cup and grope her ass until a jealous onlooker finally tells to get a room.

Once you find an empty bedroom, Lia wastes no time pushing you on your back and climbing on top, not bothering to remove her short dress as she begins to ride you loudly. As she repeatedly slams her wet, tight cunt down on your cock, you reach up to open her dress to finally set her sizeable tits free, roughly pinching her stiff nipples which makes her even more animated.

The whole time you're fucking you don't even realise she'd left the door wide open and were now getting a growing audience. Lia however seemed to know exactly what she was doing, soon beckoning another guy in and before you can even object, his cock is forced into her back of her moaning mouth.

As she's now fucked at both ends, it doesn't take her or you much longer to cum, filling her teen pussy with spunk while she's simultaneously fed a torrent of jizz. In an instant Lia gets on all fours and invites a third guy to take her from behind while she licks and sucks your own cock clean.

The sounds of her whorish moans and loud cussing soon encourages a few of the other guys she'd been teasing all night to come in and before long a line is formed where they all take turns with her fuckable body, leaving her to ring in the New Year completely covered in cum...

8. Thanks MacDennis, yossairian, TPG, TheLW, mikemiami and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis, avenger87, yossairian, TPG, TheLW and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Joystick Lia Marie Johnson Tinder

Lia Marie Johnson Tinder
    I think its safe to say this needs to be written up ASAP.
    Anyone have any ideas, requests, suggestions?

10. Thanks X42, yossairian, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, yossairian, MacDennis, hearsz, LemonTalk and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a full fledged idea, but her profile says "my friends made me do this." So as a starting point, maybe she is hanging out with so friends (celeb friends?) by a pool and her friends are talking about guys they had recently met on Tinder and hooked up with. They ask Lia about it, she says she is not on, they make here create a profile though she tells them she will never use it. Couple days latter she gets board and decides to browse what's on Tinder... and I'll let you all take it from there.
    Current Top 5
    1. Anna Kendrick
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Jennifer Lawrence
    4. Chloe Moretz
    5. Victoria Justice

12. Thanks X42, yossairian, TPG, hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes X42, yossairian, TPG, MacDennis, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, I think it was that annoying gay friend that set up an account for her - at least that's her "story." Because for someone who is being MADE to do it, she sure doesn't look annoyed/conflicted to me.

In fact it almost looks like she's totally up for it (if her profile pix are anything to go by). I suspect its a bit of both. Her friends were probably sick of hearing her whine about boys etc and together they set up an account for her to see what would happen.

At least this way she has plausible deniability LOL. If it works out, great - mission accomplished. If not, it was just a "prank."

That being said, I can definitely see you (main character) rocking up to that first date at one of her friends house - during a pool party or something - and chatting Lia up and having her friends pretty much rate you and give you the once over.

Heck maybe your guy #5 in a long list of "dates" for her all night long.

Would be interesting if it turned out that her gay friends didn't like you, but that Lia was totally attracted to you and despite her friends opinions you convinced her to leave the party with you - ended up taking her up into the Hollywood Hills to "park" and get it on in the car?

14. Thanks X42, yossairian, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, hearsz, yossairian, LemonTalk, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another way it could go is starting off with a simple coffee date, meeting her and a friend where you immediately hit it off and suggest going for a 'proper' date and see a movie. Have Lia almost look disappointed since she wasn't looking for a serious thing but she goes along with it since she likes you, is even comfortable enough to send her friend home.

I'm sure it's obvious where it goes from there. You and Lia in the back row of some quiet movie theatre? Start off by putting your hand on her leg within the first five minutes and waste no time moving upwards, leave her so shocked at how bold you are she barely even resists you and just lets you finger her then and there until she's practically ripping at your pants to get your cock in her mouth. Maybe you get so carried away you both end up getting kicked out but you're so all over each other you just take her in the backseat of your car...

16. Thanks X42, yossairian, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes X42, yossairian, hearsz, TPG, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I like that idea. Years ago - as I've mentioned on the chat a few times - I went on a blind movie date, and it was fucking hot!! ...I think I posted the story version back in 2007, but since then took it down and keep trying to re-cast the girl.

I think I initially had Amber Tamblyn (of all ppl) cast in the original version. But yeah over the years I've literally had everyone from Hilary Duff, to Kira Kosarin, to Kelly Brook in the story...but now I can't get the idea of it being Lia.

I think that movie theater setting suites her perfectly. I wouldn't even bother with the other stuff with her friends. Just have her text you for a few hours - get to know each other better - send each other more pix etc, and then agree to meet at some local movie theater.

Then you could have it that its a pretty deserted screening (middle of the day?) and you guys grab the back row but pretty much have the entire play to yourselves. Another thing I keep thinking about - when it comes to Lia - is horsing around/like play fighting/wresting or tickling?

I can just see her being super ticklish and messing around as the movie is starting up. End up with her literally thrashing around and shrieking as you "tickle" her until you both stop to catch your breath and she just kisses you on the lips etc etc.

...rest writes itself really/how dirty you wanna make it hehe

18. Thanks X42, yossairian, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, yossairian, LemonTalk, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, interesting.

(this post is even funnier when you notice the stuff I wrote about her a few months ago above) ...was apparently, already playing around with the LMJ/movie theater idea ages ago. Funny how shit turns out.

20. Thanks TheLW, yossairian, LemonTalk thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast