Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Here Comes The Bride" with Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Here Comes The Bride" with Michelle Keegan

Here Comes The Bride
    With Michelle Keegan
    Written by TPG
    Codes: MF, massage, drunk, dirty-talk, blowjob, oral, masturbation, rimming, anal
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

Even though my dealings with Michelle Keegan were somewhat brief, the actress couldn't have been any more lovelier. In fact the starlet was so sweet that she even invited me to her wedding, despite only knowing me a few short hours.

As it turned out, Keegan and her friends were staying at the hotel where they were making final preparations for her wedding, and despite having only arrived to the resort the previous morning, I'd already been summoned to her suite on four separate occasions to attend to her bridesmaids who were all in dire need of a massage.

So I guess you could say I wasn't particularly surprised when my presence was requested later that same evening. In fact I half expected to find myself surrounded by a dozen very drunk, very loud, scantily clad ladies - but instead was greeted at the door by the bride-to-be, who not only appeared to be alone in her room but was clearly intoxicated.

Considering it was just after 10pm on the eve of her wedding, I found this a little odd.

"Come on in." she smiled while greeting me in a sheer white robe which flaunted a sexy push up bra and matching bikini-panties.

As I wandered in I looked around and quickly deduced that the actress and I were indeed alone in the apartment.

"All alone tonight?"

"The others are out having fun." Michelle slurred while helping herself to a glass of champagne. "—the hens party, and all that."

"Must have gotten pretty wild for you to have called it quits already?" I grinned.

"Nah. I just wanted to come back and relax. Unwind a little before tomorrow. I've got a busy day planned."

Yep. No doubt about it, the onetime Corrie star was plastered good and proper which wasn't surprising considering the amount of pressure she'd been under the last few days.

That being said, I soon had her lying on the massage table face down, and handed her a pillow to get more comfortable as she reached over to help herself to another glass of bubbly.

"Err. Do you need me naked?" the drunk star offered.

Even though it wasn't necessary, I jumped at the opportunity and told her that it was implied.

"Please do."

Amusingly enough Michelle didn't hesitate and simply unfastened her padded bra, sliding her bikini panties down her legs, leaving her to lay there in nothing but her sheer robe.

I gulped hard as I invited her to slip out of her frock and placed the rolled up garment over her butt for modesty's sake, her upper body exposed and ready to be pampered.

"Are we ready to begin?"

"You know a lot of guys would kill to be in your position right now." she said with a giggle.

"I'm sure they would."

"Especially since tonight is my last night as a single woman." she added. "Tomorrow I'll officially be off the market."

"I'll alert the media." I quipped sarcastically, making her laugh.

"Asshole."

I let her rant as I proceeded with the massage and applied scented oil all over her back and shoulders. Her neck was tense and bunched up, and I could feel her muscles, knotted and tight. Even as she rolled her head to the side she seemed to fidget and fuss and unable to relax.

The girl was just a bundle of nerves.

"You're awfully tense tonight."

"Just stressed." she breathed out.

"I think it's totally understandable." I sympathized. "Everyone gets that way the night before their big wedding day."

"I suppose. I just hope I'm doing the right thing. I never thought I'd be the marrying kind."

"You'll be fine." I said as I worked my fingers into the fibers of her shoulder muscles, causing her skin to tingle.

"Mm. That feels really nice right now." she murmured as I worked my magic.

"Just relax and let my fingers do all the work."

"Ah. Sounds good to me."

The soothing sensation of the heated oil spread like hot water through her body, making her flutter. She giggled out in reflex before reaching over to help herself to another glass of champagne.

"Uh. This is the life. This is precisely what I needed." she sighed contently. "Just to lay here and be totally pampered by a cute boy."

"—better than drinks with the girls?"

"Oh-absolutely! And after this, I'm going to run a steaming hot bubble bath and fuck myself senseless."

At first I wasn't sure if I had heard her right. The reaction in my voice must have been telling because she laughed out loud.

"Hey. Whatever floats your boat."

Michelle giggled to this comment.

"I mean a girls gotta get her rocks off somehow doesn't she?"

I was then floored as she went on to explain how Mark had abstained from having sex with her until their wedding night.

"How long has it been?"

"Including tonight?" she answered honestly. "—two weeks, three days, six hours. But who's counting."

"Yikes. I guess I'll have to make this a pretty special massage then."

"Trust me. You've already done more than enough." Keegan snickered. "I can't remember the last time I was this riled up."

I couldn't help but laugh at her logic.

"Err. These massages are intended to relax you Michelle, not rile you up."

"Relaxed, excited, totally wet. Same difference."

Once again I was taken aback by her bluntness as I began to knead my hands down her spine.

"By the way, you can be a little more rough with me if you like?" she added. "I can take it. I like it that way."

Her comment was dripping in sexual innuendo.

"You do huh?"

Michelle smiled.

"I think most of the guys I've been with can attest to that."

At first I was surprised that she'd share something so private with me, but then I noticed just how much alcohol she had consumed and realized she was well on the way to finishing her second bottle of the evening.

"Well I'm sure the groom would be happy to hear that." I quipped.

"—pft. Who Mark?" Keegan scoffed. "I don't think he even knows that side of my personality exists."

I could tell that just bringing up his name seemed to agitate her, so I told Michelle to close her eyes and stop thinking about Mark and the wedding, and her drunk bridesmaids for that matter and just relax and let me make her feel good.

Fortunately for me she didn't put up much of a fight and soon purred like a kitten.

My fingers relaxed her muscles, releasing the tension of the last few days and sending chills up and down her spine. When she shivered again, I couldn't help but smile knowing the effect I was having on her.

In fact sensing her arousal, I slipped my hand down the small of her back and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"How's that feel sweetheart?" I said, while making sure to brush my lips against her ear.

"Mm. Good. Real good." she sighed contently, and I knew I had her were I wanted.

My heart pounded at the mere sound of her cooing voice. And I suddenly found myself conflicted - torn between my ever increasing lust for her, and the prospect of losing my job.

All things considered I decided to just throw caution to the wind. After all, if anyone was worth losing a job over, I was sure that Michelle Keegan qualified.

That being said I slowly pulled the frock down from her butt, revealed the soft flesh of her butt, followed closely by her long slender legs. In all my years I'd never seen such a delectable bottom. She really did have a body to die for.

To her credit Michelle didn't say anything, even as I ran a single finger down the crook of her back, into the cleavage between her cheeks. As I worked my way over her firm tushy, she let out a low moan.

My hands then swept across her bare cheeks, pushing them together, rubbing and pulling them apart again. For all intents and purposes I was no longer "massaging" her body, but virtually palming, caressing and worshiping her ass.

"How's that feel?"

"Ugh. Harder." she purred erotically as I rubbed her flesh. "More. I want more."

It was obvious the girl hadn't been "touched" in quite a while and desperately yearned for attention. In fact the actress raised her hips as I dipped a little lower, using my fingertips to skim closer to her bare-naked sex.

"How about we slip a pillow underneath and have you stick out that butt." I suggested, before I carefully pushed a cushion under her hips and invited her to lay there in a more precarious position (face down ass up).

Thankfully Michelle didn't object and simply went along, as I proceeded to cover her entire booty in thick, flowing oil.

"Ah. That feels incredible." she cooed from the side of the table.

"Yeah you definitely seem to be holding a lot of tension here."

Her skin was soft and her ass was velvet smooth. Even so, I applied more lotion to her body as I turned all of my attention to her magnificent rump, kneading, caressing, and squeezing it. Heck I did everything but spank it!

Keegan let out a series of groans when I slipped my greasy hands up the inside of her thighs, just around her pussy, up over her ass and down her legs. It was there that I stopped to admire her gleaming-wet sex, which almost seemed to beckon me.

A subtle moan finally escaped her mouth when I gently scratched, kissed, and licked the back of her thighs, and slowly worked my lips up towards her sex. When I finally reached my prize her entire body began to tense up and tremble as I kissed her flower and ultimately speared out my tongue to taste her for the very first time.

Up and down like a small paintbrush, my tongue stroked the length of her velvet-soft vulva, before wriggling its way inside.

"ooh..." she panted softly as I massaged her most intimate region with my tongue.

I kissed her sex as softly and sensually as possible before I finally planted my mouth entirely around her sex and burrowed deeply, tasting the insides of her cunt as she lay there lamenting on the table.

"oh. god."

Any feelings of guilt or hesitation soon vanished as I proceeded to lick and stab her wet cunt with the tip of my tongue.

I could feel my cock pulse inside my pants as I now found myself chin-deep inside Michelle Keegan's pussy, on the eve of her wedding day no less. The mere wickedness of it all just served to increase our arousal, and I decided to take things to the next level.

Working my way up from her dripping hole, I planted soft, exploratory kisses along both cheeks of her ass, gradually zeroing in on her tiny little starfish. As I closed in, I stopped to drool a mouth full of spit all over her backdoor.

She muttered quietly as I prepped her asshole, and her quiet muttering soon turned to blissful moans when she felt the tip of my tongue glide across her tightly closed ring.

Her perfect little rosebud seemed to twitch and wink in anticipation as I coated it in warm spit. Michelle complimented the work by reaching under her body and working her clit with slow circular movements of her fingers.

"Jesus." she panted breathlessly. "I can't believe I'm letting you...ugh...play with my ass like that."

"Ever had somebody eat your ass before Michelle?" I asked between swipes of my tongue.

She claimed that she had but I didn't believe her, especially considering how visceral her reaction had been up to this point.

Without missing a beat I reached up to pull her taut ass cheeks apart before I closed my mouth entirely around her tiny hole, probing Michelle's butt with potent stabs of my willing tongue.

The taste of her ass was absolutely sublime, and despite her reluctance to "let me in" I persisted nonetheless and wriggled deeper into her backdoor, tonguing her ass with wanton carnality - almost fucking her anus with my tongue.

In fact my head began to bob back and forth, piercing her orifice with repeated thrusts until she grunted out loud and reached up to grip the massage table with both hands.

"Ugh. Holy-fuck!"

"I could eat this ass all night long." I growled at her.

It was at this point that I watched her reach up with her hand and proceed to trace casual circles around the tiny orifice, replacing my tongue with her own finger. This wanton display almost made me pop right then and there.

"Yeah. Good girl. Play with your ass." I told her while fisting my cock. "Show me how you like to play with your ass Michelle."

To help her along I planted soft, sensual kisses on the inside of her cheeks as she now continued to finger herself. I quickly returned my attention back to her pussy and now sucked her wet lips into my mouth, causing a lewd sucking sound to emanate from my mouth.

"Ugh. God." she blushed deeply with shame.

"—Grr. Such a hot, dirty girl." I grunted.

"Yeah. I'm dirty." she moaned in agreement with her finger still embedded in her butthole. "—so dirty."

My licking grew more intense as my tongue began wrestling with Keegan's finger for supremacy over the entrance to her bunghole. When she finally relented I moved in, stabbing her chocolate starfish with great enthusiastic.

"Ugh. Please—" she cooed while squirming beneath me. "I need a cock. I need your cock inside me NOW!"

With her cunt nice and wet I moved it into position behind her and rubbed the head of my sword along her slimy-wet lips, before suddenly changing tact and pressing my rod into her tight snug ring, and slowly wormed my way into her ass!

Michelle gasped with surprise and writhed under my body as I slowly impaled her backdoor - pushing into her rectum until she could feel my heavy nuts rest against her mound.

At first I didn't move an inch and simply let her dictate the movements between us, allowing her to control how much cock she wanted and needed in her ass. But I ultimately I grew inpatient and grabbed her firmly by her hips and pushed harder as we got into a steady rhythm, my hard wood gliding into her ass again and again, making her shudder.

"Ugh-shit. Ugh-fuck. Ugh-god." she grunted consistently. "That's so fucking deep...Jesus. Harder!"

I proceeded to ram her harder into the table while reaching around to paw at her tits, causing her to grunt even loud and glare back at me with evil intent.

"Ugh. Yeah?" she hissed through gritted teeth. "You like that? ...fucking my ass."

"Yeah. Fucking this soon-to-be-married ass."

To prove my point I slapped her ass sharply with my hand eliciting a loud yelped from her.

"fuck-fuck-fuck." she whimpered. "Don't stop. I'm gunna cummm..."

Her asshole clenched down of me as I pumped my hips with unrestrained fury, using her tight ring to jerk myself off. It only took a minute of this hard pummeling before she trembled like there was an earthquake between her thighs, juddering spasms that tightened her body.

Having fucked her ass hard enough to make her cum, I pulled back and simply watched her with a smug sense of satisfaction, and caressed her sweat-glazed body as she recovered from her orgasm.

"How about now-" I grinned, referring to her "relaxed" state. "Feeling better?"

Michelle grinned dumbly at me and seemed lost in her own world, before turning over on the table and laying completely naked before my very eyes. I'm still not sure if this was intentional or not, but just seeing her incredible figure in all its glory drove me stir crazy.

In fact I instinctively reached out and proceeded to fondle her magnificent tits, squeezing and massaging them, marveling at the way her nipples stood firm and proud.

"Fuck..." she sighed while stretching out on the table. "I think I need a shower - after that little workout."

"Not just yet." I said while groping her body. "We still have twenty minutes to kill."

The actress rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Then I guess..." she smirked while reaching up for my pants. "We'll just have to make do."

With that said, Michelle pulled out my cock and wrapped her delicate fingers around the shaft, whilst her other hand plunged down between her legs to find her sex.

"Think you can come from just watching me lay here playing with myself?"

"Absolutely."

But despite this generous offer I soon had other ideas, and she could tell from the look in my eyes what I wanted. I only had to take a single step forward before she parted her lips and offered me her hot mouth, engulfing my cock in one go.

I then pulled her to the very edge of the table causing her to lay with her head suspended over the side, granting me full access to her throat. Her lips slipped over my shaft and back up again, all whilst her fingers rubbed her clit.

With every sucking plunge, I watched her throat expand to my length, and reached up to fondle both of her breasts in my hands like two anchor points.

"Fuck Michelle. You're gunna make me come if you keep this up."

"That's the idea." she said between sucks. "I wanna watch you shoot your load all over me."

Just hearing this tone from her was enough to set me off, so I grabbed her arm and pulled her up off the massage table.

"Enough of this shit! Get up." I hissed. "I want to fuck you over the table from behind."

Amusingly enough Michelle was eager to pleas, and quickly hopped up to bend over as I moved behind her.

"Mm. Yeah. I've been looking forward to this." she said while flipping her long hair to one side. "Gimme that hard cock."

She didn't have to wait long and soon moaned as my mushroom-shaped head disappeared inside her.

"Mm. You're so fucking hard right now." she remarked as she wiggled her ass back at me. "And I fucking love it."

I felt her body shudder as I slammed my hips into her, my cock buried deep in her pussy as the volume of her moaning grew to alarming levels.

"Fuck-Yes. Ugh-shit. Fuck me hard!" she barked as she looked over her shoulder. "Don't let up yeah? Don't stop fucking me!"

I clamped a hand around her mouth to shut her up before grinding my hips into her supple ass and picked up the pace – now pounding her with long hard thrusts.

"Grr. Where do you want it?" I finally asked, feeling my dick pulse within her hot confines.

"Fuck-I want it inside me." she panted in desperation. "Just shoot inside me."

Of all the things she could have said, this both surprised and set me off at the same time, particularly since she was set to walk down the aisle in just a few hours times.

"You want me to shoot my load inside that pretty little cunt?!" I growled.

"Yeah! I wanna feel your load inside me as I'm walking down the isle tomorrow."

"Jesus."

Noting my reaction Michelle grinned evilly and doubled-down with her dirty.

"I want your hot fucking load inside me while I say my vows."

"oh-fuck." I gasped, feeling the welcomed sensation of an impending orgasm.

With one final thrust I unloaded deep into Keegan's cunny and fired a copious amount of jizz into her womb, soothing her impassioned desires with a flood of creamy white goo.

When I finally staggering back and collapsed to a nearby sofa, I watched as the insatiable slut turned around and attacked my cock with her mouth again, licking my dick clean of any excess semen.

Glancing at the time the sweaty, clever starlet smiled up at me.

"You know we've still got five minutes to spare."

"Baby. You can have them on the house." I chuckled as the stunning vixen smacked her sticky lips together and winked.

"See you at the wedding then."

Post Thanks / Like

Fuck. This is exactly why being her masseur is the dream job, lol.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG liked this post