List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Carry On" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Carry On" with Olivia Holt

Carry On
    With Olivia Holt
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: BJ, handjob, finger, sleep
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Had this little idea the other day and decided to turn it into a quick, spur of the moment short before I ended up moving onto yet another Holt idea, I hope you like it.

With my only daughter all grown up there was little I could do to stop Natalie frequently hitting the town and having one too many to drink with her friends. I was far more laid back about it than her mother – one of the many disagreements between us which ultimately led to our divorce. All I asked of my daughter was that she call me up if she and her friends ever needed a safe lift home. The last thing I wanted was for them to risk driving themselves, climb into the back of some stranger's car or end up sleeping rough god knows where.

I'd became particularly insistent on this more recently. Given how stunning her famous BFF, Olivia Holt had grown up to be, I had no doubt they'd ever be short of 'helpful strangers' lurking around and waiting to take advantage of the girls in the state they too often got themselves into.

It hadn't taken long for me to realise the most wild nights were when Natalie accompanied Olivia to some star-studded red carpet event, store opening or awards show. I had to assume free alcohol was practically poured down their necks during these nights and it seemed from my daughter's voice on the phone that tonight had been no different.

By the time I arrived at the place it was almost two o'clock in the morning and while the roads were empty, I still managed to damn near crash the car when I first laid eyes on Olivia in a simple but tiny black dress, waiting out front with my daughter, both of them swaying on their feet, heels in hand.

They were both flanked by bouncers who were understandably openly eyeing the gorgeous blonde up while I stopped and helped them into the backseat. I had no doubt the guys would be thinking about her for the rest of the night but Olivia made sure of it when she gave them a final, sexy goodbye wink before Natalie giggled and bundled her into the car.

They barely even said two words to me before they passed out on the backseat, their heads resting on each other as they slept throughout the drive home. I didn't need to be told that Olivia would be spending the night at ours, I knew well enough by now that she'd sober up there before heading home the next morning. Of course the teen thought she was being incredibly clever and getting away with it, but her mom knew exactly what she was up to, even thanking me a couple of times for getting her home safe.

That being said, I was surprised I did manage to get home safe tonight because in all honesty I probably spent more time watching Olivia in my rear-view mirror than I did the road. It had been a few months since I'd last seen her but something about the way she looked tonight, I couldn't seem to take my eyes off her.

When we finally got home they were both still spark out and I wondered – hoped – I might have to carry Olivia inside. Unfortunately Natalie woke up when I opened the car door and eventually managed to shake Olivia out of her deep sleep.

"You girls alright getting to bed then?" I asked as they went straight to the kitchen for some water and something to eat.

"Uh-huh, thanks dad," Nat called out.

"Yeah, thanks for the ride," Liv added groggily.

"And Nat, don't think we won't be talking about the state you're in tomorrow morning," I cautioned only to hear a frustrated groan in response.

I decided then it was best for me to leave them to it and go to bed myself before I was inevitably caught staring at Olivia.

I struggled to get any sleep though and after tossing and turning for a couple of hours, I gave up and decided I might as well get up and catch up with some work. After quietly padding through the gloomy house to get some coffee, I was surprised to see the girls hadn't made it to bed afterall and had both crashed out on the two sofas in the living room.

I did my best not to disturb them but when I walked past again a few minutes later with my drink I noticed my daughter shiver slightly in her sleep, unsurprising since it was a cool night and they had nothing covering them in their little dresses.

Setting my coffee down I grabbed a couple of blankets from the next room, first throwing one over Natalie before turning to do the same with Olivia. But I paused when I noticed one of her dress straps had slipped off her shoulder in her fidgeting sleep giving my hungry eyes the slightest hint of one of her small, brown nipples, no doubt stiff given how chilly it was in here.

I swallowed hard as I stood over her, blanket in my hand with every intention of innocently covering her up but looking at her, illuminated by the early morning light, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'd been teased by her for years and this was my one chance. I knew she was a deep sleeper plus she'd always gone on about how she grateful she was for the late night lifts, always insisted she'd need to thank me for it properly somehow.

Of course I doubt this kind of thing was what she had in mind but the reasoning helped settle my guilt somewhat when I crouched down beside the sofa and slowly reached for her dress. Fortunately I only had to shift it an extra inch to reveal her stiff little nub.

Although I told myself I just wanted a look, I found myself instinctively touching her warm breast, hissing inwardly at how damn soft her skin felt and how erect her cute nipple was. I simply sat there with my hand on her breast for a good couple of minutes, her slow heartbeat comforting me that she was still asleep, and no match for my own heartbeat which was currently going a mile a minute with blood rushing to my cock.

I'd never done anything like this and it was thrilling to say the least, the only problem was that I'd come this far without being caught and now all I wanted was more.

With Olivia still sleeping like an angel, I decided to help her other strap off her shoulder, gently sliding it down her arm until both of her breasts were free to gawk at.

I was growing bolder and bolder the more I carried on, feeling her perfect, small tits in both hands, giving them a gentle squeeze and even rolling her nipples between my thumb and fingers. Ultimately I couldn't resist any further and leaned down to suck one of her nips into my mouth, eliciting a sudden, soft coo from the sleeping starlet's mouth.

Immediately I panicked and jerked back, terrified I'd woken her up and been caught red-handed. But looking at her, although her brow had furrowed briefly, she looked otherwise undisturbed.

Even so, it had scared some sense into me making me realise how carried away I'd gotten with my daughter's friend. Before I got distracted by her body again, I quickly threw the blanket over her, covering her perfect tits. I knew I should have probably fixed her dress but didn't trust myself to do so, I just had to hope she wouldn't suspect anything when she woke up.

I was still rock hard when I sat down at my computer in the next room to try and do some work but despite my best efforts, I simply couldn't get Olivia out of my head. I could picture her immaculate tits perfectly in my mind and wanted to feel them in my palms again. But what I wanted most of all was to see exactly what she was hiding up that dress.

Although I was staring at the spreadsheets onscreen, my mind was somewhere else entirely, trying to think if it would be possible. Of course I knew I shouldn't but before I knew it I was back in the living room, checking Natalie was still asleep before pulling the blanket off Olivia.

I was so riled up and with the sun rising soon I didn't waste any time bringing my hand onto her silky smooth leg and running it upwards. While she stirred at the first touch of my cool fingers, I didn't stop, brushing under the hem of her dress and carrying on upwards.

I bit my lip when I felt the searing heat of her teen sex against my hand but didn't dare touch her there. Not yet anyway.

Emboldened by the fact Olivia still hadn't stirred, I glanced at my daughter to check she was still sleeping before edging Liv's dress up her thighs, slowly revealing inch after inch of smooth skin until it caught on her ass.

It was as far as I could get it without her lifting up so I made do and now stroked her cute, white panties, growing more confident with every passing second.

I knew everything I was doing was wrong, taking advantage of my own daughter's best friend, all while Natalie slept in the very same room, a few feet away no less. But feeling Olivia Holt getting wet to my touch made me continue regardless.

It didn't take me long to finally pull her damp underwear to the side to see her perfect, glistening peach for the first time. I was immediately hit by the scent of her arousal and my eyes went back to her pretty, slumbering face as I touched her pussy directly, tracing a single finger up her wet groove.

"Ugh—"

Her sudden, sleepy groan made me jump but I didn't pull back this time. She was still asleep and probably assumed she was dreaming as I simply rubbed her cunt and occasionally circled her sensitive pearl.

At this point my cock was almost ripping a hole through my shorts but when I reached down to give it some attention, I was shocked when another hand beat me to it.

Olivia moaned again and in her sleep had reached a fumbling hand out and almost immediately found her target, squeezing the hard cock in my shorts.

"Jesus..." I breathed, closing my eyes as her hand lazily traced the outline of my member before squeezing me again.

She was either having some vivid dream or was mistaking me for something else but I wasn't exactly about to correct her.

"Take it out," she mumbled.

I'd like to have thought I would have stopped her then and there but her fumbling hand managed to tug my shorts down, freeing my cock and letting her grasp it, her cool fingers barely able to wrap around it.

I was so distracted by the fact Olivia was now stroking my cock in her sleep I'd forgotten all about the hand I still had over her shaven mound but was swiftly reminded when she gently pushed her hips against it and let a single finger dip inside her.

"Ooh—deeper," she sighed. "Please...I like it. Fuck."

I clenched my teeth to try and steady my shaking hand and did as she'd unknowingly asked, forcing my finger further into her impossibly tight cunt.

My eyes were locked onto Olivia's face as I now crouched beside her, my cock in her tightly closed, pumping fist while sliding my finger in and out of her equally tight pussy, matching her pace.

I knew it was only a matter of time before she woke up. She'd probably scream and wake Natalie as well. It would be the end of me but I was so far gone I was struggling to care. It had been months since I'd seen any action and even longer, if ever, that I'd been with a girl quite as stunning as Olivia Holt.

My cock was throbbing in her hand, threatening to explode at any moment. I was even mentally preparing myself for the inevitable — I was going to cover this teasing little teen slut in cum and there was little either of us could do to stop it. But at the last second she suddenly gave me a firmer tug, turning her head to the side and pulling me towards her parted lips.

"Holy shit..."

I jerked my hips when the sleeping teen guided me straight into her sideways mouth, burying my cock deeper and almost gagging her straight away.

I rewarded her spontaneous blowjob by burying a second finger into her cunt, causing her hips to buck upwards against my hand and for her to let out a long groan around the cock stuffed in her mouth. Brushing some of her dishevelled blonde hair out of her face, I almost wanted her to wake up now, just to look into her dark eyes while I fucked her mouth.

Even when Natalie stirred behind me I didn't let up, Olivia's mouth just felt too good, her lips too soft, stretched to wrap around my fat cock, and her warm, wet tongue leisurely rolling over my rod as I slowly stroked in and out of her open, drooling hole. I wouldn't let myself imagine how incredible a blowjob from her would be if she were wide awake if it already felt this good when she was half-asleep.

"Hmm, just cum babe," she whispered at one point, her voice slow and lazy. "Just feed it to me...Feed me that load."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head but I held off. In that moment I wanted to get her off more than achieving my own release so I doubled down with my fingers, thrusting them in and out of her wet cunt while simultaneously rubbing away at her hyper-sensitive bean.

It was just as well she had her mouth full what with the constant grunts and groans my cock was muffling. Her eyes even began flickering open as she thrashed about on the sofa, her hips bucking wildly as she finally came all over my fingers and I followed suit a second later.

The first spurt was sent rocketing down her throat before I slipped from her mouth and ended up firing rope after rope of hot jizz all over her face and freckled chest. By the time I was done Olivia was absolutely covered with my seed, laying there panting in her half-awake state.

With morning sunlight now streaming through the window I hurried to clean up as best I could. Of course it would only be a matter of time before she woke up and put two and two together but for now, I left Olivia with her eyelids twitching in the post-bliss of what she probably thought was simply the most vivid, intense dream of her young life.

Post Thanks / Like

So fucking hot. You can't blame him for having some fun.
    By the way, now I can't get those "brown nipples" out of my head.
    I bet they'd be GLORIOUS like the rest of her.

3. Thanks assman118, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, assman118, mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post