Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Suicide Skwad!" with Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Suicide Skwad!" with Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne

With Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MFF, drunk, oral, anal, blowjob, deep-throat, rimming, 69, snowballing
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It wasn't the first time I had gate crashed a party, but sneaking into the London Premiere of Suicide Squad felt especially satisfying considering the exclusive guest list.

Inside the event my radar was on point, as it had been a while since I'd had a one night stand, and judging from the crowd at the swanky shindig, there were plenty of targets to choose from. In fact there was so much pussy at the hotel it wasn't a question of *if* I'd get lucky, but when.

The party was still going strong well past midnight as the beers and mixers flowed freely, and people drank whatever was handed to them. By 1am I found myself chatting to one of the stars of the movie, who as it turned out was just as intoxicated as I was, and seemed eager for some company.

As a matter of fact Cara Develingne was so drunk that we simply spent the first few minutes just eye-fucking each other while poking fun at helpless saps at the bar. Granted it wasn't the most noble of hook ups, but we genuinely seemed to have the same sense of humor, as twisted as it was.

Considering how sexy she was I was more than happy to overlook this lack of "conversation" and was sure that by the end of the night I'd be balls deep inside the model, who seemed more and more open to a quick fling the more we got to know each other better.

That was until we were suddenly interrupted by her stunning co-star, actress Margot Robbie.

"Is this guy bothering you Cara?" the actress quipped, laughing at her own joke.

Judging by her slurred speech I could tell that Margot was just as, if not even more drunk than Cara and I combined.

Amusingly enough the moment I opened my mouth to say something, the aussie actress burst out laughing, amused to hear another bogan accent in the heart of London.

"You see that guy over there, he's been checking you out all night." Cara whispered into Margot's ear.

"Ugh. He can keep dreaming." Robbie laughed. "oh, I like this bracelet. Where did you get it?"

For a moment I almost felt inconsequential as I watched the two ladies chat each other up and talk outfits and jewelry.

"Err. Should I go?" I chuckled. "Maybe give you two some privacy."

"Maybe you should." Margot quipped in a playful tone. "I think I can take it from here."

I couldn't believe the gall of this girl. Not only was she drunk and trying to cock block me, but was now attempting to seduce Cara from right under my nose, despite me having spent the last hour or so working her over.

"Come on guys, are you really going to make me choose?" Cara chimed in. "Please don't make me the bad guy tonight."

"We wouldn't dream of it sweetheart." Margot said before pecking her sweetly on the cheek.

"I suppose I could learn to share." I grinned.

With the formalities out of the way, the three of us wandered off to the bar where we enjoyed several more shots of tequila, and where I watched Margot proceed to seduce Cara even more - holding her close and kissing her neck, all under the guise of some friendly, drunken fun.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous of the two of them, as they appeared to have a very close bond.

I could tell that even though Margot considered her behavior fun and innocent, Cara on the other hand was trying her best not to rip her clothes off and rape her right then and there.

That being said, I decided to lead the conversation down a sexual path, trying to see how far I could get with either one of them. I began by asking how their love life was going and received some very positive feedback, with both claiming to be single ...or so they said.

The ladies then turned the tables on me and asked how long I'd been single, and voiced their disbelief.

"So I guess you're just here to get laid tonight?" Margot teased.

"Aren't we all?"

But just when I thought the night couldn't get any better, the aussie starlet suggested that we take our a little "squad" party up to her hotel room on the top floor of the hotel, claiming that the view of old London town was magnificent at that time of the evening.

"—I mean, only if you guys are comfortable with that?" Robbie added self-consciously.

"Absolutely, I'm in." Cara answered before waiting for my response.

I could tell from the chemistry between the co-stars that it literally made no difference whether or not I decided to come, but I wasn't about to throw in the towel and just hand Cara over to her.

"Sure. I'm game if you are."

"Great!" Margot chirped. "Give me a minute to let people know that we're leaving."

Margot then pecked Cara on the cheek before running off to do her thing, leaving me alone with the English model.

I think at that point we were both a little shocked at the way the night had transpired, that not only had we managed to seduce the Australian born actress, but had convinced her to invite us back to her hotel room.

Judging from the shit-eating grin on Cara's face, I could tell she had been waiting a very long time to get with her.

"You look pleased with yourself?" I grinned, as I attempted to finish our drinks quickly.

"She's such a doll. She has no idea."

"No idea how hot she is, or all the things YOU want to do to her?"

"Am I that obvious?"

"You obviously like her Cara."

The look in her eyes told me everything I needed to know. Not only were we going to have some wild, unadulterated fun upstairs, but the night was now threatening to be one of the best evenings of my life.

"Tell me the truth." Cara asked. "You really think you could handle us both?"

"I guess we'll find out." I answered arrogantly. "Besides. I don't know what I like better, the idea of having you. Or the idea of watching you and Margot together."

I felt my cock harden as Cara raised her brow at the notion, refusing to object to either outcome.

"You think she's drunk enough to have some fun with us?"

"I can't see why not? ...she was clearly all over you just now."

"Yeah but she's always like that." Cara claimed.

"Jesus, how do you cope?"

"Put it this way, I think I've gone through three vibrators cause of that woman."

"I don't blame you."

Strangely enough I don't know what turned me on more, the fact that Cara was bi-sexual and clearly infatuated with her co-star, or that there seemed to be a chance that she'd let me tag along and watch them finally get it on.

A minute later Robbie returned and the three of us stepped into a waiting elevator and made our way up to the top floor. To say I was nervous would be an understatement, the atmosphere thick and electric.

I gulped hard as I followed the ladies into the suite and over to the large balcony area where we stopped to survey the bright lights of London below. I think my heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

I couldn't believe I was finally alone with the two starlets, but as thrilling as it was I was so fucking nervous I just couldn't think straight, or come up with a plausible way to move things to the next level.

Fortunately for us Margot initiated the next step, by offering to give us a quick tour of the place, and immediately took Cara by the hand and walked straight down the hall and into the main bedroom, where she suddenly stopped, pulled her co-star up against the wall and kissed her hard on the lips!

I simply stood there like a lummox, watching with complete wanton lust as the pair swapped spit for the very first time. It was just about the sexiest thing I had ever seen, and literally the last thing I ever expected from someone as "sweet" as Margot Robbie.

Both girls smiled when they finally came up for air and realized I was standing there watching, and began to pull off my shirt. As surreal as this moment was, nothing could have prepared me for what happened next, as the ladies dropped to their knees and worked in tandem to wriggle my pants down my legs.

In less than a minute, Cara extended her tongue to lick the tip of my cock, causing me to shut my eyes and toss my head back in pleasure. I almost lost the power in my legs as the leggy model then proceeded to polish my knob in full view of her co-star, and making sure to give me a memorable blowjob.

I'm not even sure what turned me on more, the feel of Cara's lips around my cock, or the look of sheer lust in Margot's eyes.

"—want a turn?" Cara offered after pulling my rod out of her mouth with a loud pop.

The onetime Neighbours star simply leaned forward to wrap her soft, supple lips around the head of my spear and gently began to suck, moving her head up and down in short, jerking motions.

I just about shat myself as I realized I was now getting a fucking blowjob from little Donna Freeman! (neighbours character)

"Yeah, that's it." Cara encouraged, pulling the hair away from Margot's face to get a better view of my cock in her mouth.

As the aussie sexpot continued with her oral exploits - imitating her jail licking scene from the movie - Cara lowered her head and began to lick my nuts, bathing them in warm saliva.

click for soundtrack to sex scene

"Fuck." I moaned with rapture and ran my hands through her silky hair as she took more of my shaft between her wonderful lips.

The feel of their combined tongues was absolutely sublime as they worked together in concert, licking and sucking and stopping every so often to share a tongue-kiss.

It was at this point that Cara took my breath away when she glanced up at me and slid the entire length of my johnson into the back of her narrow throat, her hands gently squeezing my nuts.

"Good lord!" I grunted with surprise, genuinely taken aback by her lack of gag-reflux.

Cara then raised her head and leaned over to kiss Margot full on the lips, this time in an aggressively lustful manner.

As the two actresses ended their deep make-out session Delevingne pulled away with a contented expression on her face, a look that told me that she was about to do some very bad things to her co-star.

Once again I found myself playing the role of a bystander as the stunning ladies hungrily devoured each other with their tongues, before moving in the direction of the bed, kissing and caressing one another the entire time.

I was actually surprised by how fast it took for both of them to get naked, with the ladies now locked in a passionate embrace as their kissing intensified.

Watching them like this, I couldn't resist any longer and finally marched over to the side of the bed where I grabbed Margot's legs and dragged her to the edge of the mattress, burying my face into her snatch!

Even though I knew I was being a little rough, my hunger demanded action. My lips closed over her sweet, slippery cunt and I savagely licked, sucked, and kissed her hairless mound.

I tickled and teased, I bit and chewed, and pulled and tugged at Margot's legs as her hips thrashed about and her moans deepened. It was all I could do not to just get up and BURY my sword to its root!

Instead, I frantically licked up and down her smooth slit and twirled my tongue around and around Margot's clitoral protrusion, until I finally plunged it into her sticky wet hole, taking her breath away.

"Ugh-Fuck." she gasped and arched her back sharply on the bed as I probed her steamy cavern.

When I placed my hands on the inside of her legs and spread them wide on the mattress, she squealed with delight.

My hands played, my mouth sucked, and my tongue licked every last inch of her sex, and by god did I relish eating that 26-year-old cunt. In fact Margot bucked up as I lapped at her hairless mons again and again, before I dragged my tongue southward to stab it against her tiny backdoor.

I could hear the distant wails of pleasure as I continued my oral assault of her sphincter, and opened my eyes momentarily to see Cara squat over Margot's face and lower her own sex down onto her chin.

"Yeah, ...eat me." Cara purred as I proceeded to probe and explore Margot's asshole with the tip of my tongue.

I felt her body shudder intensely, then replaced my tongue with two long fingers while I licked up and sucked her bean-sized clit into my mouth.

"Ugh-God!" Robbie grunted into her co-stars pussy, as the debaucherous scene played out.

Without missing a beat, I finally leapt from my kneeling position between her legs and locked with Cara in a deep passionate kiss, allowing our tongues to mingle and give her an opportunity to taste Margot's cunt on my mouth.

I was then surprised when the ladies suddenly teamed up unexpectedly, and pushed me onto my back where they proceeded to focus all of their attentions on my aching cock again. I simply lay back on the bed as I felt their tongues glide up and down my staff, fingers stroking my balls and chest.

I don't even know how I stopped myself from ejaculating, particularly when my penis began to leak pre-cum and I watched the ravenous beauties aggressively lick it up and fight over the salty substance, kissing each other deeply on the mouth.

It was at this point that Cara took the lead and wrapped her lips around my shaft, before flashing me an evil look and licking southward towards my ass?!

"oh-yeah, that's so fucking nasty!" Margot bemoaned while playing with herself. "Yeah Cara, eat his ass!"

Following their instructions, I spread my legs wide on the bed and now groaned out loud as Cara Delevingne rimmed my asshole right in front of her naked, masturbating co-star. Fortunately for me my attention was soon occupied with the aussie bombshell who got up and proceeded to straddle my face, offering me her cunt and placing us in an impromptu sixty-nine.

Without a moment's hesitation, I buried my tongue inside her steaming clam as the oral assault continued on my staff, and felt the familiar stirrings of my own orgasm approaching.

Not wanting to come prematurely, I told them [reluctantly] to stop what they were doing and got up to briefly debate which one of these lovelies I was going to fuck, when Margot made the decision for me and flipped onto her hands and knees and insisted I take HER from behind.

"Get over here and stick that cock inside me!" she hissed in her aussie accent.

I didn't need to be asked twice, and positioned my penis at the entrance of her sex.

"ugh-shit." Robbie moaned as I finally impaled her. "Yeah. Fuck me!"

Her explicit commentary only encouraged me and provided all the incentive I needed to push myself even deeper inside her. With her permission I grabbed her thick hips with both hands and began to SLAM myself into her again and again, thrusting my full length in and out of her slick juice box.

"Fuck. Ugh. Yeah." she mewled with each upstroke. "Own it! OWN THAT SHIT!!"

The actress then yelped with surprise when Cara spread herself directly in front of Margot, and took a fistful of her dirty-blonde hair and directed her mouth towards her ass, insisting she rim her.

"Fuck-Yeah. Eat her ass Margot!" I encouraged from behind her, giving her thick rump a firm spank. "Eat Cara's ass."

"Come on baby. Let's show him how dirty you really are." Cara cooed. "Eat that tight little asshole. You know you want to."

Judging from noises that escaped Cara's mouth, Margot was doing a bang-up job rimming her with her tongue. In fact Cara almost seemed to lose consciousness as she began to flick her hips and mutter incoherently.

"fuck-fuck-fuck, you're gunna make me cum if you keep that up!" Delevingne wailed. "Jesus-Christ. Pound that little slut!"

At this point I was pounding the Queenslander so hard that the entire bed was shaking, her ass wobbling with each hard concussion.

"GOD-DAMN you've got a great ass!" I growled while squeezing and kneading her ultra soft flesh.

It was at this point that Cara decided that she too wanted to get FUCKED, so she climbed up onto of her friends back to straddle Margot in the exact same position, leaving their asses stacked on top of each other and allowing me to live out every man's fantasy.

This new position permitted me to pull out of Margot's cunt, and immediately shove myself into Cara's waiting pussy above, where I could alternate between fucking them both.

In all honesty I couldn't tell you who had the better pussy, as they both seemed to be particularly tight and extremely wet. In fact it wasn't long after that I had Cara on her back with her ankles pinned over my shoulders, slamming my cock into her ASS as Margot lazily rubbed herself to the show.

"Grr. Fuck my ass!" the striking model hissed through gritted teeth. "Harder. I can take it."

I happily obliged and now marveled at the way Cara's sphincter not only opened up, but actually winked and gaped back at me.

But as mesmerizing as this was, nothing could have prepared me for what happened next - when Margot leaned over to take my filthy cock out of Cara's ass, and suddenly sucked me clean with her pretty mouth!

With a smug expression on her face, she then placed the head of my cock back at her co-stars tight opening and used her thumb to push it back in, shoving my cock back into Cara's insatiable ass.

"oh-fuck." Delevingne cooed while rubbing her own clit.

"God damn you girls are nasty." I gleamed while flicking the sweat from my forehead.

Margot looked over at me, glaring seductively with her bright blue eyes.

"I want you to cum all over her ass!"

"Is that what you want?" I groaned back while pulling her close and kissing her hard on the lips.

The sexy little bitch responded by biting my bottom lip.

"Yeah. Do this for me." Margot urged, kissing my neck and running her hands all over my body.

"Spit on her cunt!" I snapped back, making a few nasty requests of my own.

To her credit, the Australian-born actress didn't hesitate and did precisely what I asked. In and out, in and out my dick speared out of Cara's gaping bunghole as Margot continuously lubed it with her spit, pausing every so often to briefly lick and chew on her rubbery cunt.

"unngh ...you fucking bitch!" Cara shuddered in rapture.

When I was halfway in, Margot would pull it out, suck it into her mouth and then return it to Cara's glove-like embrace, and urge me to fuck her friend with forceful thrust.

"Mm. That's so fucking hot to watch." Robbie jeered as she rubbed her own pussy. "Maybe I should let you fuck my ass next?"

"oh-god." I sighed at the notion.

"I bet you'd like that wouldn't you?" she teased while rolling her tongue over her top lip. "Bet you'd love to fuck my sweet little ass."

Considering how thick and luscious it was it would have been a dream come true.

"Hell-yeah I'd love to Margot. You know I would."

"Maybe Cara and I should sixty-nine each other, while you fuck my ass and then pull out and shoot your load all over her face."

The mere possibility almost caused a short-circuit in my brain, and before I could control myself a sudden orgasm overtook my body. I let out an incomprehensible groan as my balls sucked up into my body, and I felt myself begin to cum.

As I tried to maintain control I spurted once, twice deep inside Cara's backdoor before I finally pulled out, sending another stream of hot spunk arcing into the air to land all over her cunt, belly, and tits.

No sooner had the third and forth load ejected from my cock, and Margot was hungrily devouring it from her friends sweat-glazed body, before gripping my tool tightly in her hand and sucking the remaining sap directly from the source.

"I fucking love the taste of cum!" the aussie harlot confessed in the heat of the moment.

Judging from her wanton behavior I didn't doubt it.

Having just blasted Cara's body in several ropes of spunk, the model grabbed Margot by the hair, pulling her head back with lustful authority and urged her to drool a mouthful of cum into her waiting mouth.

The two stars then shared a sensual, cum-filled kiss before each paused to swallow their share of the prize. At this point, all I could do was sit back and catch my breath, and watch on in amazement.

"So does this mean I get to be part of the squad?" I chuckled at my lame attempt at humor.

But to my amusement Margot's eyes immediately lit up.

"Do you want a tattoo?!"

"huh?"

"oh-fuck." Cara rolled her eyes. "Now you've gone and done it."

"cause I've got all the equipment in the other room!" Margot chirped proudly, referring to her tattoo hobby.

"Erm. Maybe later puddin." I said, before collapsing beside Cara on the bed.

Post Thanks / Like

That was absolutely incredible! I realllllly hope we see more Cara and Margot stories in the future! 11/10

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG liked this post