List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Bunk Buddies" with Margot Robbie

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Bunk Buddies" with Margot Robbie

Bunk Buddies
    With Margot Robbie
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, cheat, sleep, finger, anal
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Just a short, spur of the moment one. Had this idea earlier and thought it was well suited for Margot, don't get into her that often so decided to give it a quick write up before I get distracted by the usual suspects again, hope you all like it.

When I first hooked up with my now-girlfriend through Tinder I never expected it to turn into serious relationship and definitely never expected her to be sharing a London flat with near Hollywood A-lister, Margot Robbie.

Thankfully despite her rising fame, Margot was still pretty down to earth and wouldn't hesitate to join us and the other housemates in hitting some of our favourite London clubs where the Aussie would more often than not outdrink the lot of us.

With her charms and our similar personalities we'd ended up becoming fast friends, something my girlfriend was over the moon about if only because it meant she was dating someone her own friend's actually approved of for once.

But with work commitments in another city, it had been several weeks since I'd seen my girlfriend and it was driving me crazy. While we tried screwing around over the phone and through Skype, it just wasn't the same as the real thing so when I finally had a free weekend I decided to drive down to London on Friday night to surprise her.

Unfortunately when I arrived after the long drive, the suburban house was lit up with music blaring, no doubt infuriating the neighbours. With the front door open I let myself in and soon discovered the reason for the party was Margot's return to London following a lengthy press tour for her latest film.

Just like that my plans for a night in bed with my girlfriend vanished the moment I saw how drunk she was already. In fact judging how wasted everyone was, I assumed they'd been drinking almost all day. The only person who seemed able to string a complete sentence together was Margot herself. Nonetheless, my girlfriend seemed happy to see me, not that she'd remember the next day so after greeting her I figured I'd join them and grabbed a beer.

A few hours and noise complaints from the neighbours later, we were all a little worse for wear, even Margot was slurring and struggled to walk on the heels she was still wearing.

One by one people crashed out where they were or staggered up to bed until I was left alone with Margot as we struggled to carry my girlfriend up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Ugh, how can a girl this tiny be so heavy?" Margot huffed when we finally dropped her onto the bed and the two of us collapsed beside her, side-by-side.

"All those shots inside her I guess," I mumbled, fighting the urge to fall asleep then and there.

"Fuck, my bed is so far away," Margot whined.

"Yeah, two whole doors down the hall," I teased as I watched her struggle to find the willpower to get up from the comfy bed we were already on.

"Fuck it. I'll just sleep here," she finally decided.

"Alright, I'll take the floor," I said, pushing myself up until Margot grabbed me and pulled me back.

"Don't be silly, you've been driving all night. This bed's plenty big enough for the three of us."

"Err—are you sure?"

"Why not? You're not gunna do stuff to me in my sleep are you?" she asked playfully.

"Hmm, I would but I really don't have the energy," I joked back, my eyes already closed. "Besides, I normally sleep naked."

"Well yeah me too but that might be a bit weird."

I couldn't hold sleep off any longer after that so with the image of Margot Robbie sleeping naked as the last thing on my mind, I let her throw the covers over the three of us and was instantly out of it.

But it was only a few hours later that I woke up again, the room still pitch black and my cock achingly hard in my jeans. It was almost painful so I was forced to reach down and adjust myself but in doing so brushed my hand against my girlfriend's back and velvet soft ass which I'd turned over and pressed up against in my sleep.

Suddenly the temptation was too great and without thinking I went one further in my readjustments and simply pushed my jeans down slightly to free my cock, taking it in hand and rubbing it against her flawless butt. It had been so long without any physical contact between the two of us that I'd almost forgotten how great her ass was as I now lay there gently rocking my hips against her sleeping body.

But unsurprisingly I soon wanted more and my alcohol fuelled brain began to wonder how she'd react if I woke her up with sex. I stopped moving completely to contemplate it but it was during this time she made the decision for me by pushing herself back, grinding her ass into my crotch, clearly eager for more.

I smirked to myself, I didn't even know if she was awake or simply doing it subconsciously but it was all the permission I needed.

I shuffled even closer to her to slide my arm around her waist and tease her further by dipping a hand into her lace-lined panties.

"Oh fuck... Wow." I gasped inwardly when I discovered she was completely clean shaven – a first for her.

I ended up spending several minutes simply caressing her hairless mound to ensure she knew I appreciated the effort. As the minutes crawled by her breathing began getting more laboured while she continued grinding against my cock which now leaked pre-cum all over her ass.

Finally I dipped lower to briefly circle her clit and stroke her wet, pink lips before giving her what she wanted and sliding a finger inside.

The sexy coo she let out then told me was awake afterall so I didn't waste too long driving my finger into her tight, hairless cunt, pulling back to play with her sensitive button for a second before forcing two fingers inside her.

At the same time I kissed the back of her neck while her bare, silky smooth legs began rubbing against my own, soon tangling together under the covers until I couldn't wait another second.

Pulling back slightly, I took my cock in my hand and directed it between her legs, quickly finding her tiny hole and pushing it inside. My head started spinning as we both grunted to the initial penetration.

"Ugh. Yes! Give me that cock!"

Her pussy felt so divine as I buried myself to the root it took me several long moments to realise that hadn't been my girlfriend's voice speaking at all!

Before I could pull back in my shock, Margot reached back with one hand and held me in place with surprising strength. At the same time she turned to look at me, her piercing blue eyes just about visible in the darkness, looking at me lustfully through her dishevelled blonde hair.

"Margot I—" I started before she craned her neck to force her lips on mine.

It was a deep, lust-filled kiss that I quickly lost myself in until Margot felt confident enough to loosen her grip on me and let me start thrusting into her without fear of me pulling out and leaving us both hanging.

When we broke the kiss I gave a cautionary glance back to check my actual girlfriend was still fast asleep. In all honesty I'd got so carried away I'd completely forgotten Margot was in the same bed and I wondered why she hadn't said anything to stop me.

"Just fuck me quick, we both need this!" she hissed as she began slamming her ass back in time with my deep thrusts.

"This is bad, this is so bad," I chanted, holding onto her slim waist as I quickly picked up the pace until I was hammering her sweet cunt from behind.

"Ugh I know. Fuck. I love it!" she purred over the constant slick noise of her wet pussy.

I reasoned then that we'd already crossed the line and suddenly I didn't want this moment to be over. I took a deep breath and slowed down, not wanting to cum just yet. But as it turned out, the long, deep strokes seemed to really agree with her and she unexpectedly came a minute later.

"Oh god babe," she groaned breathlessly. "Your cock feels so good..."

While I tried to come to terms with the fact I'd just made one of the most desirable women on the planet cum, Margot was already taking things to the next level.

She turned her head to look at me again, biting her lip while reaching back with one hand, pushing a couple of fingers into my mouth. I obediently licked them, unsure what she was up to but her eyes stayed locked on mine as she took her wet fingers downwards and began playing with her own ass.

I groaned when I felt her fingers enter her tightest hole while I continued to leisurely fuck her pussy with my cock. I would have never expected Margot to be so dirty but the revelation almost made me explode inside her.

"Fuck yes, play with your ass Margot, you little slut," I grunted. "You like it in both holes?"

"Oh God yes..." she bemoaned, her whole body shuddering with pleasure, "Yeah I'm a slut, I love being dirty!"

"You want something bigger in that ass?"

"Mmm, you couldn't handle it," she teased back with a wicked grin.

"What was that?" I growled, wrapping an arm around her to grab one of her perfect tits in my hand and pulling her sweaty body tight against my own and driving my cock even deeper.

"Nggh—I said you couldn't handle fucking my tight, sweet little ass!" she snapped back a little too loudly.

"You need to keep it down," I warned her.

"Or what?"

I knew she was trying to provoke me into action and I was more than happy to go along with it. With the hand cupping her breast I moved it upwards to cover her loud mouth while my other hand pulled my cock free of her hot pussy and aimed it at her impeccable asshole, swiftly replacing her finger.

As I mercilessly pushed in, I briefly wondered if I could handle it afterall. Her backdoor was so hot and tight it even crossed my mind that this could be her first time.

But the way she relaxed her muscles and rubbed her clit told me she was definitely experienced and before long I was buried balls deep inside her famous, Australian ass.

With my hand firmly covering her mouth, cocking her head back and making her back arc, it was all she could do but let out a series of muffled moans as I began to fuck her again. I began caring less and less about waking my girlfriend up as I neared my inevitable climax, fucking Margot for all she was worth and ultimately rolling us both over so I was on top of her, pounding her ass into the mattress.

"Jesus—yes! You're so deep. Fuck me! Ugh. Fuck my ass!" she rambled.

To her credit, Margot was more than capable at keeping up, lifting her butt up to meet my thrusts until her flawless body was rocked by several intense orgasms, forcing her to bite into a pillow.

"I'm cumming Margot! Fuck, I'm gunna cum in your ass!" I gasped finally.

I didn't even wait for a response before exploding, firing torrents of jizz deep into her bowels while her ass clenched around my pulsing cock, milking me until I was completely and utterly drained.

"Wow..." she panted when I rolled away. "I really needed that."

"Same," I admitted, my head still spinning. "It goes without saying no one can ever find out though, right?"

"Absolutely, it's our little secret," she winked before giving me a quick peck on the cheek. "But how about we grab a shower before everyone else wakes up?"

Post Thanks / Like

HOLY GOD that was hot!!

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic little story!

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MacDennis View Post
    I legit don't know what to say. That was fucking amazing. Read tpg's story so many times I lost count and this one I've already read 3 times in the last hour since I got home. Just unbelievable. I don't expect u to write about her again but ffs if u do. Don't know if I could handle it honestly. lol
    that sounds like a challenge to me. LOL

7. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes assman118, LemonTalk, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story, mate! Hot and quick and dirty, plus Margot Robbie makes for an excellent fic!

9. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheers for the nice comments guys, just makes me want to write more knowing I'm doing something right, lol.

11. Thanks mrblonde, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, assman118, mrblonde, TPG liked this post