Thread: "The Neighbor's Wife" Part 2 with Jessica Alba

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Neighbor's Wife" Part 2 with Jessica Alba

The Neighbors Wife
    PART 2
    With Jessica Alba
    Written by mrblonde and TPG
    CODES: MF, masturbation, texting, blackmail, voy, facial

WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually explicit situations. If you're under age or easily offended STOP READING!! Fantasy is Legal.

The following afternoon I spent most of the day at work just thinking about Jessica and our night of texting, which naturally left me distracted to say the least. In fact I was a total mess, up until the point I finally climbed into my car and drove home, and slowly rolled by Alba's residence.

I couldn't help but wonder if the stunning Latina was as messed up by the incident as I was, if it had made her incredibly wet, or if a night of rest had changed her perspective and left the actress horrified over the things we had done.

When I got home I fixed myself a drink and sat down on the terrace, enjoying the last few rays of sunshine when I almost dropped the phone after I felt it vibrate in my hand, alerting me of a incoming message.

"...busy?"

It was Jessica.

"Great timing. I just got home."

"How was your day?"

While the message was perfectly innocent, the fact that she had reached out to text me again spoke volumes. I allowed myself a little victory grin, and quickly typed back.

"Horrible actually. Spent the entire day thinking about this sexy Latina. Drove me crazy. Had to put in some overtime."

"Aw. That's not good. But I'm sure she's flattered ;)"

"I should hope so. She definitely owes me one."

"Does she, huh? XD"

"How's your day going?" I wrote back.

"Pretty busy. Did some yoga, had some meetings. Now I'm just enjoying a stiff drink while Cash is out with the girls."

Her comment made me laugh. She wasn't exactly subtle about being left home alone.

"Got the place to yourself eh?"

"Yep. Just relaxing on my bed, with a glass of wine, and some internet."

I read the message twice. While there was nothing special about it at first glance, I wondered what kind of stuff Jessica was watching on her laptop, in her bedroom.

"Sounds like fun. Anything interesting?"

"Two words. Sasha Grey."

The admission almost took my breath away, as images of Alba laying there masturbating to Sasha Grey filled my dirty mind.

"Never pegged you as a Sasha Grey fan. Didn't think you'd be into someone so ...kinky?"

"*giggling* what, after last night you still had me pegged as a good girl?"

I had to chuckle, as it appeared Alba was a lot more fun and opened minded than I ever anticipated. It seemed like little Miss prim-and-proper had a real dirty side to her personality, and wasn't afraid to share it.

"Well I guess it's true what they say, never judge a book by its cover." I wrote back.

"Trust me. The things that I've seen and done over the years for my career, would make Sasha Grey blush XD"

When the message came through I actually uttered a "Holy shit!" as I was somewhat surprised by her confession.

At first I assumed that Jess was simply pulling my chain and letting off a little steam, teasing me with a few "stories" of her younger, more wilder days in LA, but as the minutes passed I soon realized that Alba was in one of her "moods" again, and I decided to see how far she would go.

"Sasha Grey huh? Got a favorite scene?"

"I have a few, but probably those DP scenes are my favorite. They're pretty intense to watch."

"Those anal scenes don't shock you?"

"Anal? Oh Paleese. If you only knew what goes on behind closed doors out here, during casting call auditions."

"Hardcore stuff?"

"More often than you know. In this town the only way to get ahead is on you back! ...or your knees hehe"

The image alone gave me instant wood.

"So what's your preference?" I teased.

"Depends what I'm in the mood for :P"

"I bet with lips like yours a blowjob is often requested?"

"I've never had any complaints."

As Jessica and I continued to flirt back and forth, I could feel the tone in her texting change and grow more flirtatious and playful.

"You ever miss it?" I asked her. "Having all that power. Using that body, and your sex appeal to get what you want?"

"Sometimes I do. Sometimes I wonder how on earth I got away with half the things I did."

"For example?" I inquired.

There was a long pause before she finally answered.

"What do you want to hear? You want me to tell you about the blow-bangs I gave back in the day? Or about the times I'd be forced to dress up like a little slut and suck off a room full of producers?"

I simply sat there slack-jawed as she went on.

"...or maybe the times I'd go to those private parties up in the Hollywood Hills and let those international investors take my body and run a train on me until they'd each had me three times over."

Now I was well and truly speechless, as Jessica confessed her deepest darkest secrets to me. Even though a part of me suspected that she was merely exaggerating to work me up, I appreciated the effort nonetheless.

"Sounds to me like it was a lot of work."

"It's not work if you enjoy it ;) Hollywood can be a pervert's paradise."

All I could do was send her a smiley face in response.

"Is that what you are Jack?" she countered a minute later. "...a pervert?"

"Depends. What are you wearing right now? :P"

"FYI. I've been laying here naked for the last twenty minutes just running my hands all over my body. What about you? Are you stroking that big fat cock for me?"

"You know I am." I answered honesty. "Are you spread right now?"

"uh-huh. Got my knees spread and rubbing my clit. Drawing slow, small circles. So wet right now."

"Wish I was there."

"I need a cock Jack!"

"I'll remember that the next time Cash invites me over for dinner XD"

"Just for the record, next time that happens don't be surprised if I end up corning you in the kitchen, drop to my knees and BLOW you until you pop in my mouth!"

I waited an extra minute before replying back.

"That's assuming I don't pull you up and stick my hard cock in your ass! ...and fuck that sweet Latina booty."

"Mm. Now you're talking. I like it a little rough."

"Who knows, maybe if you're good I'll even invite over some friends and we can pass you around like the old days."

"Fuck. Don't tease me like that."

"...get you on all fours, and DP your MILF ass!" I typed quickly. "Give you some of that Sasha Grey treatment. Treat you like the sexy little slut you really are :P"

"Fuck-Yeah. Would you spank my butt? Would you pull my hair?"

"All of the above. And then some. We'd fuck you good and proper Jess. Then we'd stand over you and shoot our loads across your face and titties, cover you in hot thick spunk."

"Mm. Yes please. I'd love that! I'd love to take those loads. I'd make you guys cum so hard too."

"Yeah? Prove it." I teased. "Take your fingers right now and lick them. Then stick them in your mouth and get them nice and wet. Get as much spit on them as you can."

"Err. okay?" she responded. "Then what?"

"Then I want you to spread your legs wide on that bed, slide them across your pussy and down into your ass!"

There was a long pause.

"Fuck. I need it bad. I need it BAD Jack!"

"Is that finger in your ass?"

"uh-huh. Got one finger in my butt, and the other is playing ...rubbing my cunt."

"I want you to moan my name as your make yourself cum Jess."

"Ugh. Jack. Please. I need your cock! I want your cock so fucking bad right now. Stroke it for me. Shoot it all over me, please!!"

"Say my name, Jess."

"Jack! Ugh, Jack. Please fuck me. Please fuck my ass! I'll do anything you want. Just promise me you'll fuck me!"

I stared at my phone. Jessica Alba was literally begging me to fuck her. Well, not me per se, but close enough. There was little room for interpretation. Taking a deep breath to calm my nerves I texted back.

"You'll do anything huh?"

"Anything you want Jack. Please!"

"okay, I'll be over in a minute ...but only under one condition!"

"Um. okay?!"

"Send me a pic right now!"

"Err. I don't know about that."

I smirked inwardly to myself. At least the woman had a little sense. But with the way she had acted so far I was certain I could talk her into anything.

"Fine. Have it your way. But no pic, no me."

"Ungh..." she replied in frustration. "Why are you so mean?"

"Send me a pic Jessica." I insisted. "You don't even have to show your face. All I want to see is your body anyway!"

"Ugh. You're such a bad, bad man XD"

I was about to reply again when Jessica suddenly followed her text up with a picture. Dry-mouthed, I opened the file, my cock throbbing as I realized I had the teasing slut right where I wanted her. The quality of the image wasn't ideal, but it showed a woman's pussy from up close, the lens of the camera only inches away from her moist nether lips.

With her other hand free, Jessica had reached down and spread her lips wide for me with two fingers, displaying the wet inner pink of her pussy in the most erotic way. Indeed she looked like she couldn't wait to get fucked!

"I shaved for you Jack! XOXO" a small note read attached to the photo.

I took a moment to drink in every dirty detail of her spread cunt, and finally texted back.

"I'm coming over."

It was only when I got up to put my shoes on that I realized the absurdity of the situation, and how upset she'd be when not only was she expecting Jack to come over, but that this entire time she had been texting with me, and acting like a slut in front of someone she despised.

It immediately made me think of that old saying, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!"

Grabbing my keys and phone I exited my house and marched down the street towards Jessica's home, knowing full well that the actress was waiting, all riled up and giddy to get fucked by Jack. I quickened the pace of my steps until I found myself standing outside her front door and took a deep breath.

Amusingly enough Jessica took her time to answer the door, apparently determined to tease her lover by making me wait. It took a good ten seconds before I could make out movements behind the milky glass door, a curvaceous frame slowly approaching the entrance. Even through the blurring glass I could see the seductive swing of her hips.

When the 35-year-old actress finally opened the door our reactions couldn't have been any more different. While a wide grin spread across my lips, I saw Jessica's drop. Still, she was a sight to behold, sexily clad in nothing but a short, silk robe with her hair tied back into a neat ponytail.

She had attempted to lean into an alluring pose to greet Jack, her robe loosely tied and displaying a nice amount of golden cleavage, but when she instead found me on the other side of the door she jumped back as if she had received a jolt of electricity.

"Oh-God!" she yelped, her eyes wide in shock as she hastily clasped the lapels of her robe with both hands and yanked them together in a desperate attempt to cover up. "Mike? Wh—What the hell are you doing here!"

The grin on my face was so wide by now it almost hurt my cheeks.

"Why Jess, you invited me over didn't you?"

Confusion mixed with the shock on her pretty face as her mind tried to make sense of the situation, too surprised to realize that while her upper body was now covered, her long, slim legs were left on full display by the short robe, giving me an alluring show of her silky smooth skin.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

I chuckled as I retrieved Jack's phone from my pocket and pulled up the messages.

"Didn't you just text me to come over and, how did you put it, FUCK your ass?"

"huh?"

"...something about, having me come over and you doing anything I want?"

Alba turned white as I read her the horny message she had written.

"That's Jack's phone?" she muttered. "Why do you have...did you steal Jack's phone?"

"More like borrowed," I shrugged, "But that's beside the point. Mind if I come in?"

Before the actress could respond I pushed past her into her home, making my way into the living room where I dropped down onto the large leather sofa.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Jessica followed a few seconds behind, as shock and surprise quickly turned to anger, as she now stood there with her arms folded across her chest. I couldn't help but notice how this inadvertently accentuated her bust. She caught my leering stare and huffed in disgust, pulling her robe together with one hand.

"You better get out of here, Mike!" she demanded. "Before I tell Cash about this."

"Jesus Jess, why you being such a bitch!" I mocked. "After all, you're the one who invited me here remember?"

"I invited JACK!" she seethed, admitting to her infidelity while glaring at me with rage.

"Details..." I shrugged, increasing her anger with my nonchalant attitude.

"I'm serious Mike."

"Or what, you'll call Cash and tell him that you invited over Jack? ...I don't think so."

"Fuck you, Mike! Get out of my house!"

"Why? You spent the last two nights telling me how horny you are."

Jessica gasped in frustration.

"What are you saying?"

"Well..." I started, speaking gently, my eyes on hers, gauging her reaction. "You told me how badly you needed to get fucked, so I thought I'd come over and help you out."

"You can't be serious."

"I mean if you don't want me here, I'd be happy to help you out in another way, or ...we could always just make that call to Cash right now, and explain the entire situation?"

Her pretty brown eyes widened in shock and disgust, the meaning of my words more than obvious.

"You... How..." she stammered, almost trembling with rage as I basically threatened her marriage.

I put my hands up in mock apology.

"Fine," I shrugged dramatically as I got up from the couch and walked towards the door. "I guess I'll just have a little talk with Cash tomorrow when he gets home. I'll see myself out."

"...wait. Mike, wait!"

I grinned as Alba shouted after me just as I had reached the door. My gamble had paid off it seemed. As I turned around to face the starlet I put my best straight face on.

"Yeah?"

Jessica stood in the middle of her living room, her face flushed and a thoughtful look on her face.

"Just for the record, I'm not going to fuck you!" she stated bluntly, but my cock twitched inside my pants as her fingers undid the belt of her robe, allowing the sides to hang open and exposing the Latina's banging body, "—but I don't want you to tell Cash either, so you can ...do yourself while watching me if you want?"

I couldn't help but grin as I took in Alba's banging hot body. Beneath her small silk robe Jessica had opted for a matching set of thin, white lingerie.

The bra pushed her c-cups together in an alluring way, creating a delicious amount of cleavage while the small, thin bottoms clung to her pussy, creating a sinful cameltoe through the silken fabric.

As I moved forward barely an inch she immediately blurted, "...no touching!"

"No touching, huh?"

"Don't even try, that's all you're gonna get, asshole!"

"okay, fine." I agreed, not wanting to push my luck. "I won't touch you, but you'll have to put on a bit of a show for me."

Jessica's mouth tightened, but she nodded in agreement.

"Fine! ...whatever."

I sported a huge grin on my face as I followed her back to the couch and got comfortable, giving her an expectant look as she stood in front of me, eyeing me with contempt.

"You can start by taking that robe off." I ordered as I slowly unzipped my slacks.

Jessica huffed. Shaking her head, the beauty rolled her eyes but still she shrugged her silken robe off her shoulders, letting it slip down her arms. As it fell to the floor with a soft whisper it left Jessica clad only in her bra and panties, a mouth-watering vision.

"Nice," I complimented as I reached into my pants and stroked my hard cock.

The actress scowled at the compliment, a sour look on her face as she watched me beat off inside my slacks. Her lips pursed as she reached behind her back with both hands, unclasping her bra. Quickly and methodically Alba shrugged the straps off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor to join her robe which left her topless.

I whistled in appreciation as her soft, ample tits bounced free, standing firm and proud with just the slightest hint of sag. It also didn't escape my attention that her thick, brown nipples stood stiff and pert, jutting out into the warm air. Despite her objections, the mother of two was obviously aroused by the situation, even if she didn't want to admit it.

"God-damn, Jess," I groaned, my fist working faster. "You look fucking gorgeous."

"Thanks," she quipped sarcastically. "You're disgusting."

The insult bounced off me with no effect, too good was my mood as I beat off to her tits. As Jessica reached for her panties I stopped her.

"Wait," I commanded, causing the MILF to freeze in place, her thumbs already hooked into the waistband of her lace underwear, and a look of confusion on her face.

"Turn around."

Alba complied with little hesitation, facing away from me and showing me her backside. I immediately congratulated myself as I admired the thong-backside of her panties, the small string of fabric all but disappearing between the two succulent, golden cheeks.

"Now bend over, nice and slow." I ordered, pulling my cock free from my pants, now stroking it out in the open.

"Ugh. You're such a pervert."

"If I recall correctly, that's precisely what you like."

Even with her facing away I knew the sexy actress was rolling her eyes while following my instructions. She bent at the hip, her knees straight as she slowly rolled down her panties over the cheeks of her ass. I leaned forward in my seat to get a closer look as inch after inch of golden ass-crack was exposed to my gaze, licking my lips as Jessica revealed the tiny brown iris of her asshole and finally her pretty MILF-cunt.

It didn't escape my attention how absolutely wet she appeared to be. In fact it seemed that despite her "attitude" the woman was more than aroused by the entire affair, she was absolutely soaked!

"That's a good girl, now show me that cunt."

As she pushed her thong panties down her long, smooth legs Jessica's pussy bulged out enticingly between her thighs, her womanly scent hitting me in the most delectable way, causing a droplet of pre-cum to ooze from my cock-tip.

"Good. Now stay like that," I told her, as Alba stood almost bent double, her hands touching her ankles with her hairless clam right in my face.

"You know how to twerk?" I asked, giving my best Jon-Voight-impression.

"You kinky fuck!" she muttered, but she complied nonetheless, changing her stance a little with her feet shoulder-width apart before she began to wiggle and shake her butt in front of my face.

"Yeah, shake that booty." I growled, stroking my cock feverishly as I stood up, moving close behind her.

"No touching!" Jessica repeated as I complied to her request, contending myself to watch the tight ass of the mother-of-two bounce up and down, granting me quick, jaw-dropping glimpses of her two nether holes. The slutty bow-tramp stamp seeming more than fitting to her current activities.

"That butt looks nice and tight, Jess."

"Yeah, you'll never find out."

"Is that a fact?" I chuckled, feeling my orgasm approaching as I stroked my wood. "Turn around, get on your knees."

To her credit, Jessica complied almost immediately, leading me to think that she was much more of a willing participant than she was making herself out to be. Be that as it may, I didn't care if she was "happy" or not, as the butt-naked MILF moved to kneel in front of me on the couch.

"Jesus, Mike." she commented, referring to the size of my package.

I grinned smugly to myself as the "Sin City" star was now forced to stare up at my impressive manhood, which was now just inches away from her face. In fact I also detected a look of shock admiration, only to be quickly replaced by annoyance again.

"Like what you see?" I teased, with sweat running down my brow as I fisted my cock at high speed, causing her to give me another glare. "Cup your tits, darling. Push them together. Show me what you're working with."

Jessica did as she was told, and lifted and presented her breasts to me while still giving me her mean look. However, ever-so-often, her eyes darted down from my face to my magnificent cock for split-seconds and at one point I noticed her tongue dart out and sub-consciously lick her lips.

"Ugh-Yeah," I grunted with urgency as my hips started to buck. "Squeeze those puppies together! ...stick out your tongue."

Jessica obeyed, stretching her tongue far out of her mouth to imitate a hot pornstar waiting to receive her load. Just seeing her like this was enough to set me off, and I couldn't stop myself.

Just as I reached my peak I broke her no-touching-rule! Reaching out with my free hand I grasped her ponytail and roughly cocked her head a little further back, tilting her face skyward. Alba flinched, but did not protest, instead she closed her eyes as I groaned out loud, my body convulsing.

"Nnngh-yeah!" I howled as I came. "Take my load you little bitch!"

Several ropes of thick, white spunk erupted from the tip of my cock, shooting out to plaster the actress as I held her tight by her hair. The first three shots hit her left cheek all the way over her closed eye, her outstretched tongue and the bridge of her nose, before I aimed the next two more carefully and sent them straight into her open mouth.

The final few spurts were a little weaker and I directed them across her submissively presented tits, dousing the two golden globes in jizz.

"God-damn, that felt good!" I grunted breathlessly as my orgasm subsided.

Letting go of her hair I wiped the sweat off my face and stepped back to admire my handy work.

While Jessica stayed motionlessly before me, covered in my cum, I spotted her white thong on the floor and quickly picked it up, using the fine, silken garment to clean the remaining semen off my penis.

"You're such a disgusting pig!" she snapped while trying to open her eyes.

I grinned down at the actress as her eyes still closed behind the mask of cum, knowing she had enjoyed our seedy little encounter more than she cared to admit. Seeing her sit there like this I got another nasty idea.

"Pig? Don't you dare call me that again!" I goaded her and sure enough she fell for it.

"You're a disgusting—MMPPHHH!" cutting her short I stuffed her own cum-soiled panties between her lips, leaving the rest of her insult an incomprehensible mumble.

Opening her un-covered eye, Jessica glared back at me as I snickered at her plight.

"I guess I finally found a way to shut you up!" I said, condescendingly patting her head. "Please, don't get up. I'll see myself out. I know the way."

That being said, I left the naked actress on her knees in the middle of her lounge room and swiftly exited the premises before she had time to rip my head off, slamming the front door shut behind me while laughing to myself.

As I began to make my way home curiosity got the better of me, and instead I turned and walked around the house into the garden where I carefully peeked into the living room. To my surprise Jessica was still there, though by now she had gotten up from the floor and sat down on the couch. However, she had not cleaned off her face, and hadn't even bothered to remove the panties from her mouth.

I watched spellbound as the naked Latina lay back with her eyes still closed. Her feet were lifted high into the air, making for a rather slutty image as Jessica Alba's right hand which furiously worked her pussy, jamming two fingers in and out of her snatch while her other hand kneaded her tits.

"Ha. That little slut, she did get a kick out of it!" I chuckled as I watched her get off with my cum still on her face, her back arching and her thighs clenching as she came strongly and abruptly.

I looked forward to the next time Cash would invite me over for a game of pool, and wondered how interesting things would get with this new situation with his wife and I.

...to be continued.

Post Thanks / Like

That was awesome mate, definitely nailed that confrontation scene, can't wait for part 3 now for her to get what she really wants...

3. Thanks mrblonde thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, mrblonde liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Even better than part 1:thumbs3:

5. Thanks mrblonde thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, mrblonde liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Blackmail was never sooo BEAUTIFUL ;)

7. Thanks mrblonde thanked for this post
    Likes mrblonde liked this post