List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "License To Drive" with Lily Maymac

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "License To Drive" with Lily Maymac

License to Drive
    With Lily Maymac
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, fingering, anal, public, creampie
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I had been a driving instructor for almost a decade, and really enjoyed my job. In fact I had built up a collection of funny and frightening stories over the years. Of course, you meet some peculiar people in this profession, but you also meet some very attractive young ladies too.

Case in point, Lily Maymac was a Sydney-based model who worked part time in her fathers law firm, and who also worked alongside my wife. It was due to these circumstances - word of mouth - that I had no idea what to expect, so I was somewhat surprised when I saw the stunning Filipino waiting outside her harbor-side apartment, dressed in a sexy halter top and a short cotton skirt, and a pair of high heeled leather pumps which were hardly the appropriate footwear.

Lily quickly introduced herself and explained how despite having a few lessons in the past, she'd never actually gone through with obtaining her drivers license, but was now determined to get it as her folks had promised to buy her a car.

After going through a few basics, she quite nervously pulled out onto the open road, and after growing more accustom to the vehicle, began to relax and enjoy herself and tell me more about herself, her life and career and her little side hustle online - modeling on instagram.

I was only half-listening to her as I concentrated on getting her safely through our first session together, and when I realized she was somewhat competent, I played with my phone and gave her permission to drive us where ever she wanted.

"Great! Can we drive past Bondi."

While my initial instinct was to object, I was just about to say something when I noticed her nipples were creating obvious bumps in her blouse, and her long bare thighs peeked out from beneath her skirt.

It took all of my strength to stop me from peeking over at her again and again, as I watched that very same skirt slip away from those slender thighs and treat me to a real leg show. At one point I was sure she'd even caught me looking at her body, and I felt my face turn red as I played with the radio and tried to topic of conversation. To her credit, Lily simply smiled and claimed that she was having a great time and felt "safe" with me.

Towards the end of our session I directed her to head back to her apartment, but just a hundred yards short of our destination she indicated right and drove up a narrow alley, which opened out into a private reserve that overlooked Sydney harbor. We parking behind a row of houses below us, and were somewhat obscured by the trees. I turned and asked her what she was doing, and she simply placed a hand on my knee to quiet me.

"Shh... it's a surprise." she said. "You're going to love it. The view is incredible up here."

As much as I loved her company, I had placed to be and didn't have time to sit around and waste time.

"We should probably head back, Lily."

"I know. I just wanted to discuss the payment," she explained. "The thing is, I can't really afford the fees at the moment but I desperately need the lessons."

I was dreadfully aware of the warmth of her fingers through my thin trousers. I was going to tell her I wouldn't charge her for her first lesson, but thankfully she cut me off with her own proposition.

"So I was thinking... maybe we could come to some kind of arrangement?" she offered.

I barely had time to think before Lily moved her hand from my thigh and directly over my crotch, grasping the obvious boner in my pants. I should have pushed her away, but my brain simply wouldn't tell my arms to move. All things considered she really was one of the prettiest, most striking young ladies I had ever laid eyes on.

"Err, Miss Maymac... I don't think this is a good idea."

But while I sat there stammering and stuttering like an idiot, the cunning starlet unzipped my pants, fished out my cock, and proceeded to jerk me off in her hand.

"Jesus..." I groaned.

"Come on, you can't tell me that doesn't feel good."

She was right. I couldn't.

"Err... maybe so but, we could get into a lot of trouble up here."

Fortunately for me Lily seemed to ignore my remarks and suddenly leaned over to wrap her pouty-soft lips around the head of my cock, taking my breath away.

I couldn't help by slump back into the seat as she swirled her hot tongue around my cock-flesh, and proceeded to stroke my meat into her mouth. I actually heard myself moan when I felt her fingers tickle my nuts and caress them gently. Her other hand grasped the base of my dick and pumped it slowly.

"Lily, Lily please..." I panicked, paranoid that someone would see us.

I mean it wasn't half obvious considering the car had advertising plastered all over it and stood out like a sore thumb.

"Relax. I come up here all the time." she smiled.

Judging by her skillful actions I didn't doubt it.

"You bring guys up here?"

"It's okay." she assured me. "I like you. And I like sucking dick."

Just hearing these words from her floored me momentarily.

"Well you certainly have the mouth for it." I quipped.

"I do, don't I." she said with a flirtatious grin. "I know how to use 'em too."

Between her mouth and hand, and the dirty talk, I knew I couldn't last long, but even I was surprised by how quickly I came as my hips jerked spasmodically and I shot off into her mouth. To her credit Lily sucked me until I had completely ejaculated, and cleaned me fastidiously with her tongue. She then sat up and gave me a wicked grin while wiping her chin and climbing out the vehicle.

Our encounter had seemingly ended as quickly as it had began.

"Same time next week?" she chirped like nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"Err, sure." I shrugged. "Same time."

I managed to drive home somehow, my mind reeling. Of course, the very next thing I should have done was cancel all of my future appointments with her, knowing that getting involved with such a brazen young vixen would only get me in trouble. BUT A WEEK LATER, I picked up the stunning asian from her place again and just like our previous session she took it upon herself to drive to the beach before heading home.

I felt tense throughout the entire lesson, while Lily seemed perfectly relaxed and at ease with my company. This time however, as we approached the home stretch she giggled and slowed down.

"Aren't you going to tell me to pull in there?" she quizzed.

"You really get off on this don't you."

Lily laughed.

"Maybe."

"This isn't a game young lady."

Despite my words she continued to do what she wanted, and we were parked back in the same spot as we had a week before, with her sweet little mouth wrapped around my manly cock.

"You know, you should grateful." she said between sucks. "There are guys out there who only wish they were in your position right now."

"—so why me?"

"I dunno." she shrugged. "It's fun. Besides you're cute, for your age."

I tried not to take her backhanded compliment to heart and grabbed her hair and held her mouth tight against me as she polished my knob. Fortunately for me I lasted a bit longer than my previous effort, but that was before she started yapping away and getting a little explicit in her language.

"Mm... I've been thinking about this cock all day."

As hot as she was, a part of me couldn't help but feel guilty - particularly since I had spent most of that morning in bed with the wife, celebrating her 34th birthday.

"You know I'm married don't you," I blurted out for no apparent reason.

Amusingly enough it didn't even phase her in the least. In fact I dare say it encouraged her.

"What, do you think you're the first married guy I've been with?" Lily chuckled.

Noting the irritated look on my face, she apologized.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I'm just messing around. You're so easily rattled."

"High-larious." I quipped. "You should be a comedian."

However despite her apology not more than a few moments earlier, Lily went right back into bitchy-tease mode.

"Does your wife suck dick as good as I do?"

To prove her point, she licked up the side of my shaft like an ice-cream cone then took me deep into her young mouth, as I grabbed her roughly by the hair and pulled her up into a heated kiss. Funnily enough, the rougher I was with her the more she seemed to respond.

That being said, I reached over to squeeze her ass though her sweatpants, and impatiently slipped my hand inside the waistband to fondle her butt directly, and caress her ultra-soft skin. However when I reached in and detected that not only was she fully shaved clean, but also didn't appear to wear a single stitch of underwear, I just about blew my wad a second later, filling her mouth with hot-gooey semen, watching her gag and cough and finally swallow it all.

"Geez... you came so hard today." she boasted. "Either you're super horny or I'm getting better at it."

I didn't have the heart to tell her it was her lack of panties that had pushed my buttons.

"That was pretty hot," I remarked. "Made you swallow my entire load."

"I don't usually do that," she claimed. "I didn't expect you to cum so hard and fast."

"Guess I should consider myself special."

This arrangement continued over the next few weeks, where on most days I'd pick her up and take her around the neighborhood for a few minutes, before we'd park up at our little special spot where she'd suck my dick until she'd make me pop in her mouth.

Of course, I had to pay in the money she supposedly gave me for each lesson, so my sexual flirtation was costing me $60 a pop, but considering how hot and eager she was it almost felt worth it. It wasn't the most comfortable place to mess around, and I almost suggested that we get a room at one point, but in the end I didn't want to push my luck and was happy to take what I could get.

Things then progressed one evening when Lily was wearing a sleeveless summer dress, and as her mouth closed around the head of my cock (again) I reached under and plunged the tip of my fingers in her sweet little ass, getting her attention almost immediately.

"Ever had a finger in your ass," I smirked.

Lily whined and shook her head in protest, but I pretended not to hear her and began to thrust my cock harder into her mouth, causing her to moan. She paused momentarily but then rolled her eyes and gave me permission to proceed. She began moaning and pumping her lips up and down my rod even more vigorously as I pushed my digit deeper into her backdoor, while essentially face-fucking her mouth at the same time.

"You dirty little slut," I hissed. "Letting a married man fuck your mouth and play with your ass."

Lily moaned to the commentary before her free hand slipped between her legs to play with her pussy.

"Yeah, play with your cunt while I fuck that mouth!" I told her.

She responded by spreading her legs and jamming two fingers knuckle deep into her snatch.

"ugh-god. I think I'm gunna cum." she moaned as she got herself off.

"Tell me when you're close," I said, wanting to time it right and cum together.

"ugh-fuck, I'm so wet!" she moaned, when I suddenly and unexpectedly shot my wad straight into the back of her throat, startling her, and causing her to gag and spit a mouthful of jizz all over my prick. It was one of the hottest, yet nastiest things I'd ever seen.

As in previous instances Lily giggled and seemed to get a real kick out of the entire seedy affair, while I began to wonder if I should extend the number of lessons from one to two times a week. Strangely enough Lily was a competent driver, and after only a month I told her I was putting her in for her driving test. She squealed in delight, and responded by shoving her tongue down my throat. It was the first time we had actually kissed in the five weeks we had known each other, and we quickly lost ourselves in the moment and didn't come up for air for several minutes.

Our next lesson consisted of her driving us around the more privileged areas of Sydney, while I reached over to rub her sex through her panties. It actually made things fun, watching her try to navigate the narrow streets while getting her stimulated at the same time. Of course I soon got carried away and finally slipped my fingertips inside her underwear and stroked along the bare-lips of her tight little cunt. Maymac moaned and clamped her knees shut around my hand, an would panic and claim that people in the area recognized her.

At one point during the evening I had her drive us through a McDonald's drive-thru, and while waiting in the queue I abruptly jammed two fingers into her cunt, causing her to moan to the intrusion. I'd then watch her respond by kissing me hard on the lips and felt her whirl her tongue around in her mouth in time to my fingers.

"You're such a fucking tease." I told her.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"Sweetheart the way I feel right now, don't make me grab your head and make you BLOW me right here in the drive thru."

"You don't have the guts," she taunted while licking her luscious lips.

"No, you think so?"

I looked around and could see we were surrounded by cars and pedestrians. It was a risky proposition considering it was MY name that was scrawled all over the side of the vehicle.

"Told ya," she goaded. "—knew you didn't have the guts. You're all talk."

"Unbuckle your seat belt." I countered.

The look on her face was priceless. I could tell she was just as excited as I was.

"Unbuckle your belt, and give me your hand." I instructed. "and take out my cock."

"Yes, sir." she grinned.

I let her stroke it for a few moments before she moved our vehicle up in the queue, then brushing her long hair to one side, she dipped her head and took my cock into my hot mouth! I was naturally nervous that someone might see us, but I soon pushed those concerns to the back of my mind as the cunning little minx turned her head sideways and looked up at me as my cock bulged against her cheek. In fact the sexy little bitch was having so much fun that she continued to stroke my cock as we paid for our meal and picked it up at the final window, where I'm sure the girl at the counter realized what was going on – that not only did I have my cock out in the passenger seat, but Lily was playing with it. The playful model couldn't stop laughing until we parked near her apartment again to share a meal.

"You're fucking crazy, you know that." I told her. "You're going to get me in a whole bunch of trouble."

"Yea but I'm worth it."

I had to agree, but I dare not tell her.

Our meal didn't last long before she was all over me again, kissing me with a mouthful of vanilla shake while grasping for my cock. I was somewhat surprised when she unbuttoned the dress to her waist, and for the first time exposed her magnificent breasts to me, two perfectly formed pale white globes, capped off with tiny dark nipples. I kissing my way down her neck and sucking one of her nipples into my mouth. This really seemed to have an effect on her as she moaned audibly and brushed her fingers through my hair. At that point I was so turned on that I almost ripped the rest of her dress open and pulled her up onto my lap where invited her to grind her panty-clad sex against me.

"Mm don't tempt me." she purred. "I don't know if I can resist."

I then watched as she reached down and peeled her panties to the side to briefly expose her fully shaved pussy. I gazed in wonderment at the cleanly shaved mound before me. Without hesitation I rubbed the head of my cock against her ultra soft cunt-lips, causing us both to moan.

"Mm. Not yet," she teased.

"What the fuck do you mean, not yet?"

"Save it."

I just about lost my mind and wanted to slam myself into her then and there.

"Trust me, it's better this way." she claimed. "Besides, I don't want our first time to be in the car like this."

I decided to tease her just as much as I was being teased, and continued to rub the head of my cock along her slimy, wet taco. I coudl see, that despite her bravado it was clearly having an effect on her.

"ugh-god." she moaned as I barely dipped the head between her velvet-soft lips, and felt her body instinctively want to take me in.

"Maybe you should play with your clit?" I suggested. "The sooner you cum, the less we'll be tempted to fuck."

I grinned inwardly as she followed my instructions, knowing that if I could just get her to rub her cunt while I teased her, there was no way she'd be able to resist and would literally BEG for dick.

"ah, yeah. That's the ticket," she purred as she now rubbed her clit while I dipped my bell-end along her gleaming wet slit, smearing her juices all around.

"Just sit on it, you know you want to." I grinned.

"I can't. I mean, we shouldn't." she mumbled between moans. "Not here."

"We both know you want to. I can feel how wet you are."

Feeling bold, I placed my hands on her hips and gently guided her down onto my waiting cock and watched it disappear inside her. She tensed up briefly to the action, but did not refuse me.

"Good girl, slide that sweet little ass down on me." I cooed.

"Yeah you'd probably love that wouldn't you," she smirked back while rubbing her cunt. "You'd get off on taking my ass."

As Lily spoke, I continued to caress her butt and helped gently ease her up and down on my rod while my finger went wondering and I lightly pressed it against her sphincter.

"Please," she panted.

At first I assumed she was against the idea, but as it turned out her pleas to stop weren't cause she didn't like it, but on the contrary.

"If you play with my ass I won't be able to stop."

Noting this I gently burrowed my index finger into her backdoor, causing her eyes to flutter.

"Lick your fingers," I told her, as she continued to rub her button and now stopped to taste herself.

I then took hold of her wrist and guided them behind her to play with her backdoor. Her eyes stayed locked to mine as I encouraged her to play with her ass, while she continued to move up and down on my rod. As incredibly erotic as this was, it was only made worse by the way she'd flick her tongue over her full lips, and imitate the movements of the finger in her ass. I watched as she used her free hand to cup and fondle her ample breasts, capturing her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, to twist and tweak it. It was at this point that I realized I was on the verge of cumming, and announced my orgasm.

"Cum all over my tits!" she growled while fingering her ass.

But without warning, I did something that probably surprise me more than it did her, and pressed the head of my cock firmly against her twitching ass, feeling it gape open as I suddenly ejaculated inside. She groaned out loud and came a moment later as she rubbed her cunt frantically and felt my hot load shoot inside her rectum!

"oh-fuck, I can't believe you just – ohh – came inside my ass!"

The entire seedy affair was so shocking and unexpected, that before I realized what I was doing I instinctively pulled back from her ass and jammed the head of my cock into her young cunt, taking her breath away. Lily's eyes grew to the size of sauces as I entered for the first time, and despite having just cum a minute earlier, the snugness of her pussy had me hard as steel. I barely moved my hips as she cupped her breast with one hand, while the other reached up to hold against my chest, insisting that I go slow. But at this point there was no turning back.

With our eyes locked on each other, I pulled back slowly only to SLAM myself back into her again, causing her to gasp and moan for more. I began humping her with a slow, steady rhythm. Lily's legs wrapped around me, the soft soles of her feet stroking me as she slipped a hand up under my shirt and caressed my back. As I slammed into her again and again, she began to whisper a constant stream of encouragement.

"ah-yeah, fuck me. Fuck my sweet little cunt!"

With that soundtrack playing in my ear, she came first, wailing and biting my neck while her cunt squeezed me like a vice. I continued to screw her for several more strokes before I finally finished, and remained buried to the hilt inside her sweet box as I filled it with load after load of hot spunk! We lay kissing together, our naked bodies rubbing against each other. Even then I didn't get into Lily's apartment, but at that point it was a mute point. As I dropped her off outside her house later she gave me a very chaste kiss.

"Thanks for the lessons, I won't forget it."

Over the next few weeks I didn't hear from or see Lily again and life pretty much returned to normal. I'll admit that day to day activities seemed dull in comparison, and I began to feel quite down. But that all changed one evening when I received a call from a sweet sounding teenager who was interested in taking a lesson.

"May I ask, how did you hear about us?" I inquired.

"I think you might know one of my friends, Lily Maymac?"

I felt my heart drop.

"—she told me how much fun she had, and how much of a great teacher you were. I want the exact same lessons, if possible."

Even though her words were dripping in innuendo, I still wasn't sure just what she knew and if Lily had told her everything. Lily's giggle washed over me as I tried to compose myself and grabbed a pen.

"That should be fine. What name should I put down for the booking miss...?"

"Just, Sarah." she replied. "Sarah Ellen."

Post Thanks / Like

That was definitely a brilliant introduction for Lily and with that ending you're basically obliged to do some kind of follow up with Sarah, lol.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes X42, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW.. what a lesson... You surely DROVE her crazy :)

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post