List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Uber Tales #1" with Stella Hudgens

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Uber Tales #1" with Stella Hudgens

Uber Tales #1
    with Stella Hudgens

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, BJ, public, voy, titfuck
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Had this idea for a while or doing a series of self-contained short stories chronicling the misadventures these celebrities get up to in the back on an Uber. Already got a few scenarios thought up and a whole host of girls from around the world to cast in them but feel free to put in any requests you might have.

Starting off with Stella simply because she posted a pic and it inspired me.

There was no shortage of fares during an average week in New York City but when events like fashion week rolled up it was practically non-stop. From past experience I'd quickly found myself a cushy position driving models, attendees and small-time celebrities back and forth between hotels and fashion shows around town.

Naturally the majority of my customers were rail thin runway models so I ended up doing a shocked double-take when my next customer climbed in and I saw a flash of incredible cleavage. After composing myself and quickly getting the details of where we were going, I pulled out into the New York traffic.

During the drive I couldn't help but glance back at my new client a few times in my rear-view but it appeared I was being far less subtle than I thought because she soon called me out on it.

"Getting a good look?" she asked, forcing me to finally tear my eyes away from her impressive chest and up to her pretty face.

Thankfully she was smirking and didn't appear offended but before I could apologise, I realised she looked somewhat familiar.

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

"I doubt it," she shrugged, acting strangely coy.

"Nah, you definitely look familiar," I insisted.

"You're probably just thinking about my sister, Vanessa," she finally admitted.

As it clicked in my head I was worried I'd managed to offend her for the second time in as many minutes.

"Ah that's it, so you're Stella, right?"

"Err—yeah," she said, perking up slightly, genuinely surprised that I knew her. "How did you know?"

"Umm—I dunno," I shrugged but I suspect Stella caught me flushing red.

"Oh come on, tell me!" she begged, leaning forward between the front seats and offering me another glimpse down her low-cut dress. "Tell me or I'll leave a review saying you kept staring at my tits!"

From her tone of voice I could tell she was only joking but I played along.

"Alright, alright, although you can hardly blame me, wearing a dress like that."

"This old thing?" she giggled, adjusting her glamorous dress so it flaunted her assets in the best possible way.

"I only knew because I kinda had this thing for your sister, back in the day," I explained.

"Oh yeah?" she grinned. "A little crush was it? That's cute!"

I wasn't sure if she was patronising me or not but I let it go. Unfortunately it seemed Stella wasn't ready to drop the topic.

"So what, were you jacking off to her every other day?"

I was so stunned by the blunt question I almost ran a stop light.

"Hah! I'll take that as a yes then!" Stella laughed.

"No I—"

"And what about me? Did I ever enter any of your little fantasies?"

"What are you talking about?" I stammered, flustered by her sudden line of inquiry.

"I thought that's what you guys were into, a little sister-on-sister fun?" she smiled knowingly.

"I think we're almost there," I muttered, trying and failing to change the subject.

"Oh come on, you can tell me! I won't be offended!" Stella promised. "My sister probably would be, but I'm a lot more fun than her, trust me."

"Is that so?"

"Uh-huh, she thinks it's gross but I kinda like the idea of guys beating off to me..."

Listening to her ramble on, especially with her mouth so close to my ear, was enough to make me stiffen in my pants.

"...just the idea that I'm some stranger's fantasy... It gets me off, y'know what I mean?"

"Err—I guess."

"So how about you? Will you be thinking of me tonight?" Stella whispered. "—but then again, looking at that thing you're packing down there, maybe you won't be able to wait until tonight."

"Stop it Stella, stop teasing me," I complained, my cock straining against my pants as she giggled in my ear again.

"No, get it out, show it to me," she ordered.

"What the fuck? I'm not taking my dick out in the middle of New York traffic!"

"Do it or I'll take it out for you!"

I still refused but when she suddenly reached over and almost caused an accident I pushed her back and conceded.

"Okay fine, just stay back there," I grumbled.

I didn't know why I was so against taking my cock out in front of the sexy starlet but something about her mischievous nature gave me pause, as if I was simply being set up. Nonetheless I loosened my belt and fished my hard cock out while Stella leaned over for a good look.

"Impressive," she nodded. "That's what I like to see, a guy getting rock hard for me..."

"In that outfit, I doubt I'll be the last guy today," I quipped.

"Mmhmm, that's the plan," she winked back. "Now stroke that thing for me, show me what you do when you think about me and Nessa."

"Do you do this with all your Uber drivers?" I muttered while doing as I was told, stroking my cock in one hand under Stella's watchful eye.

"Only the cute ones," she smirked.

"Why don't you pull that dress down a little? Show me what you got," I suggested.

Suddenly it was Stella's turn to get shy as she glanced around at the busy street we were on but just as I thought she was going to get cold feet her eyes lit up.

"Pull in there," she pointed, indicating an underground parking lot.

This time I didn't need to be told twice and promptly drove in and found us a nice secluded spot in a far corner.

"You don't have any cameras or anything in here, right?" she asked, glancing around the cabin.

"I wouldn't have my cock out in front of a client if I did," I countered, making her smile.

Stella did a final check if the coast was clear before climbing out of the car and into the passenger seat. She turned to face me and this time I made no effort to hide the fact I was staring directly at her breasts and she in turn openly stared at my thick cock with her dark eyes as I continued stroking it for her benefit.

I gulped as her eyes flicked up to meet mine and her hands went to her shoulders, casually flicking each strap off before slowly peeling the top of her dress down.

"Wow," I muttered as her perfectly formed, round breasts came into view.

"What do ya think?" she smiled coyly.

"Like sister, like sister, right?" I couldn't help but joke referring to the near identical nipples she shared with Vanessa — the only difference being Stella's were clearly pierced.

"Oh please, my tits are way nicer than hers," she claimed, understandably proud of her large assets as she lifted them slightly and squeezed them in both hands.

"Hey no arguments here," I promised, my mouth almost drooling from the sight.

My heart suddenly lurched in my chest when she leaned over and for a moment I thought she was reaching for my cock with her own hand but instead she bypassed it and reached under my seat, fumbling for the lever. When she found it she pulled it and pushed my seat as far back as it went and without another word, she grinned as she climbed down into the cramped space between my legs.

"What are you up to?" I asked as she began running her long manicured nails up and down my thighs.

"Just getting a closer look," she shrugged innocently, her hot breath wafting over my shaft and her tits pressed firmly against my legs.

"If you keep this up I'll be making a mess of that dress in a minute," I warned her.

"Oh don't worry about that, I'll think of somewhere that mess can go," she teased.

Just the mere idea of what she was implying made my cock throb in my hand and a drop of pre-cum to emerge from the tip. Before I could react, Stella suddenly swiped her finger over it and brought it to her mouth.

"Mmm, yummy," she giggled.

The brazen act finally pushed me over the edge and without further ado I put one hand on the back of her head and pulled her forward. I barely felt any resistance as I pushed her head down and felt my cock slip into her hot mouth for the first time.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned as Stella immediately began humming around my member.

While my hand remained tangled in her hair, she didn't need any further encouragement as she now began bobbing her head in my lap, enthusiastically sucking my dick like it owed her money.

"Ugh. Holy shit!" I grunted when I felt the head of my cock enter her narrow throat.

"Gaah—" she gasped, pulling back with a long line of spit connecting my cock with her lips. "—see I told you I was more fun than my sister!"

"Guess I was crushing on the wrong sister."

"I dunno about that, just imagine if she was down here with me!"

"Fuck..."

"I doubt it's the first time you've thought about it," she winked.

I lost the ability to speak and my eyes rolled back when the sexy minx suddenly deepthroated me again, her wet tongue poking out to lash at my balls. She alternated between holding me deep in her mouth and urgently bobbing her head up and down, fucking her face on my cock.

"Jesus, you're incredible," I muttered in disbelief.

"I'm only just getting started here!"

While I wondered how she expected to make this any better, she quickly proved me wrong when she sat upright and suddenly engulfed my cock between her large, soft tits.

"Oh my God..."

"Ugh. Yeah, fuck my tits!" she hissed as I began jerking my hips. "Vanessa could never do this to you!"

I couldn't believe just how soft her tits felt, wrapped snugly around my wet cock and as I pushed between them I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, especially when Stella opened her mouth and let the head of my cock slip between her lips and over her wet tongue on every up thrust.

"Fuck Stella I'm cumming," I finally grunted.

"Do it, shoot in my mouth!" she begged, opening wide while I jerked my cock to completion.

With her tongue sticking out and her eyes locked on mine I soon erupted, the first powerful shot hitting the back of her throat while the rest quickly covered her tongue and filled her mouth. My legs were shaking from the intensity of it and didn't stop until Stella made a show of swallowing my hot load and proudly opening her now empty mouth.

"Well that was fun," she giggled, climbing up back up into the passenger seat.

"That was fucking crazy," I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh shit, we should probably get going," she suddenly gasped, noticing the time.

Stella quickly pulled her dress up and fixed her makeup as I drove the short distance to the event, thankfully making it there on time.

"Best take one of these," she said, picking up one of my business cards. "—I'll be needing a lift back to the hotel tonight."

I immediately understood her meaning.

"No worries, call anytime and I'll be right here," I assured her as she climbed out.

"I'll be seeing you later then..."

Post Thanks / Like

Fuck, never wanted to be a Uber-driver so much in my life!!
    That deep-throat scene was just glorious.

:giddy:

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post