List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Uber Tales #2" with Kate Beckinsale

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Uber Tales #2" with Kate Beckinsale

Uber Tales #2
    with Kate Beckinsale

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, BJ, finger
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Wasn't exactly going to say no to this request.

It took a good ten minutes into the drive before I managed to even pluck up the courage to initiate some casual small talk with the stunning celebrity I had in my backseat.

While I'd heard from other drivers that I was bound to have a celebrity run in eventually working in Los Angeles, I never expected my first famous encounter to be with an A-lister of Kate Beckinsale's calibre but here I was, driving the drunk, single, English star home after a night of partying in a high-end nightclub.

"So err...good night?" I managed to ask.

"Eh, I've had better, and you?"

Despite the fact she seemed barely able to walk in her heels when I picked her up, I was surprised at how well she was able to speak and also thankful she appeared up for a little conversation given most of my customers would shut down any attempts to chat during the long drives.

"Same really, had better. Would have much rather been in that club tonight if I'm honest."

"I'm telling you, it's not that great, especially if you're on the pull."

"Really? Can't imagine you ever having problems when it comes to that."

"It is when there didn't seem to be a single straight guy or MAN in the place," she complained. "I seriously considered copping off with one of the bouncers, can you believe it!"

Kate let out a drunk giggle at herself before putting a finger to her lips and meeting my eye in the mirror.

"Oops, I probably shouldn't admit stuff like that to strangers."

"Don't worry, I run a customer-driver confidentiality policy in my car," I assured her with a nod. "And if it's the bouncer type you want, I know a few places if you want to make a detour?"

I was only half joking but a part of me quite wanted to see what would happen taking someone as glamorous as Kate to a seedy bar downtown, especially in the drunken, playful mood she appeared to be in.

"Oh sweetie, don't tempt me," she sighed. "Just take me home, I can sort myself out like every other night..."

I almost felt sorry for the poor woman as she stared out the window with glassy eyes looking particularly forlorn.

Silence fell between us then and while I desperately wanted to know exactly what she meant when she said she'd 'sort' herself out, I struggled to think of a subtle way to start up the conversation again. Finally the silence was broken by Kate's phone, ringing in her clutch.

I glanced back to see her clumsily pull it out and answer.

"Hey Lily, what are you still doing up?"

I could see her making an effort to speak clearly, probably to disguise how drunk she was to her young daughter.

"Ugh you bitch!" she suddenly exclaimed "You're leaving me home alone again?!"

After that outburst I wondered if she was speaking to her daughter afterall.

"Alright fine I'll see you in the morning but you better not be at some guy's house because you know the rules...exactly, they have to go through me first!"

"Everything alright?" I asked after she'd put the phone down.

"Everything's brilliant!" she beamed. "My daughter's staying over a friend's all night, means I have the place all to myself!"

"You didn't sound so keen just now?"

"Well if she knew I liked being home alone I'd never see the little bitch, would I?"

It was certainly a bizarre dynamic between the two of them but I didn't question it any further.

"—this is great though. Means I can be nice and loud tonight!"

"Loud?" I pushed.

"Glass of wine, my king-sized bed and my favourite vibe... Fuck. I'll probably end up destroying that thing tonight," she mused absentmindedly, a slightly drunk smile lighting up her face.

Unfortunately it was then that we arrived at her house and it was with regret that I watched her stumble out of the car.

"Thanks sweetie," she called before yelping when one of her heels broke on the pavement and she almost fell over.

"You sure you don't need a hand?" I asked hopefully.

"With what exactly?" she smirked.

"I meant just a hand getting inside, but I'd be more than happy to help with whatever you like," I teased back.

"That's very sweet of you but I'm fine, you best be getting home yourself shouldn't you?"

"I suppose," I shrugged.

With a final wave Kate turned and hobbled up the driveway. While she'd told me to leave, I decided to stick around just to make sure she got in alright but before reaching the front door, I watched the leggy brunette veer off and wander down the side of the house instead.

I thought about it for a moment before letting out a sigh. Turning the engine off, I quickly climbed out and followed.

The garden was well lit by the illuminated swimming pool and patio lights but those were the last things I was looking at when I froze, hidden in the shadows, as Kate nonchalantly let her dress slip down her immaculate body to stand beside the pool in nothing but her underwear.

It seemed at some point between leaving my car and reaching the house, she thought now would be a good time for a late night swim as she carefully dipped a toe in the heated water to test the temperature.

As much as I wanted to see that, I still had enough sense to know it would be a bad idea for her to go swimming alone in her intoxicated state so with a deep breath I revealed myself.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Kate didn't seem at all surprised at my sudden appearance.

"What are you, my guardian angel or something?"

"It feels like it tonight," I said, crossing my arms while Kate flashed me her sexy smile again.

"Well I'm going for a swim, feel free to rescue me if I start drowning."

With that I watched her lower herself into her steaming swimming pool wearing nothing but her underwear which almost instantly became completely see-through.

I felt like pinching myself as I sat down on a sun lounger to watch a practically naked Kate Beckinsale push herself into the centre of the pool to float there contentedly, knowing men around the world would kill to be in my position.

Unfortunately it only took about five minutes before Kate got bored again and decided she'd had enough of swimming but I didn't complain when she came to sit next to me after climbing out, busying herself with tying her damp hair up into a high ponytail.

"So what's your story?" she asked me, completely unfazed that her hard nipples were on proud display. "Wife? Girlfriend? Anyone to go home to?"

"Err—nope, just me, it's why I don't mind working so late," I explained, fighting every urge not to look at her inappropriately.

"Sounds like we could help each other out then," she mused.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, maybe I could just break my vibe tomorrow instead. Since you're already here and all..."

I didn't dare let myself believe what she was saying until she made it perfectly clear what she was implying when she slid her hand across my leg and suddenly squeezed my cock, all while giving me her award-winning smile.

"Jesus," I groaned at the contact. "—are you sure?"

I immediately cursed myself for even asking but she still seemed so drunk, I figured I'd rather not face the repercussions if she came to the conclusion I'd taken advantage in the morning.

I had nothing to worry about though. Kate seemed to have her mind set and wasn't about to take no for an answer, ignoring my question completely as she began to almost tear my pants open. I grew even harder still just watching her fish my cock out so enthusiastically, almost desperately as if she hadn't seen action for months.

"Fuck yes, just what I need right now," I heard her whisper as she got onto all fours beside me and suddenly buried her face in my lap, taking me into her hot mouth.

"Ugh. Fuck—"

To my shame it felt like she was going to make me cum instantaneously and as hot as it may have been to explode into Kate's throat, I forced myself to hold back and quickly distracted myself by running my hand down her smooth, arched back and onto her upraised ass.

I slipped straight into her useless underwear and grabbed at her flawless butt, giving her flesh a good squeeze and causing her to moan appreciatively around my member, still embedded deep in her mouth.

Something told me she enjoyed being touched and manhandled so with my other hand I grabbed her ponytail and used it to force her head down even further, inviting, if not forcing, her to deepthroat me.

"Ughh—!" she gasped when I pulled her up for air. "Yeah keep doing that—fuck my face!"

Pushing her back down, I thrust my hips upwards, sliding into her narrow throat or making her cheeks bulge as I used her pretty mouth for my own amusement all while slipping two fingers into her wet cunt.

As incredible as her mouth was, I soon sensed she wanted to move onto the main event so I released the stunning MILF and let her turn around. Seeing her on all fours with her soaked panties stretched around her thighs, just waiting to be fucked was without doubt the sexiest thing I'd seen in my entire life, made even better when she looked over her shoulder and begged for it in her native accent.

"Come on, fuck me!"

Although still being tighter than I expected, I effortless pushed into hot cunt, groaning as I filled her completely before pulling out and slamming back in.

"Ngh—yeah, give it to me!" she gasped, bracing herself against the lounger to push back. "That's what I need...that's what I fucking need..."

Before long I barely even had to move, just holding my hand on the small of her back as she took complete control, fucking herself on my cock as she moaned and cussed loud enough to wake the neighbours.

"Yeah, keep going," I encouraged. "Make yourself cum on my cock, show me how dirty you are Kate."

"Ugh, I am dirty," she purred. "—letting some guy I barely know fuck me like this! Like a little whore!"

Suddenly I spanked her flawless ass and took over again, lifting one foot onto the lounger to pound into her sopping hole as hard as I could until she screamed. Reaching forward I grabbed her hair again and pulled, cocking her head back and forcing my cock as deep as possibly into her spasming cunt.

"Fuck—fuck—fuck—ughhh—"

I tensed every muscle in my body to prevent myself blowing my load inside her squeezing sex but was determined to feel her ride out her intense, much needed climax before pulling out and showering her ass and back in rope after rope of spunk.

Kate slumped down, a wry smile on her face as we both caught our breath.

"I'm telling you, I really needed that," she said yet again.

I was still speechless, letting the knowledge of what had just transpired sink in — and knowing no one would ever believe me if I told them.

"Fuck it's cold out here," she shivered after a few quiet minutes. "Let's go inside."

I hesitated as she stood up to unlock the sliding patio doors and she seemed to read my mind, I was sure I'd misheard her when she'd apparently invited me inside.

"Lily's out all night remember? We're only just getting started..."

Post Thanks / Like

Loving this series and especially this choice of celeb. Keep it up!

3. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So damn hot! Particularly since it sounds so realistic, so BECKINSALE (her personality)
    Just can't get that pool scene out of my head.

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuckin' hell. I can't wait to see which celeb is next. :popcorn:

7. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Genius, just genius :clappp:

9. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm loving this series Lemon, with this chapter being my favorite outta the bunch.

11. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gosh... that was one RIDE!

13. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post