List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Uber Tales #3" with Isabela Moner

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Uber Tales #3" with Isabela Moner

Uber Tales #3
    with Isabela Moner

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, finger, tease,
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Another request but one I was planning on doing anyway with this new teen, hope you like it.

It had been a busy Friday evening driving around a jam-packed L.A and I was more than ready to call it a night when a final notification flashed up on my phone. So far it had been a bad night in terms of tips but given the late hour, I figured maybe I'd get lucky with this last one.

It also seemed to be a young teenager and given I was only a couple of minutes away, she'd probably appreciate the quick pick-up so I accepted the fare and headed in her direction.

The client was indeed a young teen girl and I was surprised to see her alone, especially as attractive as she was and in her state of dress – denim cutoffs, a little crop-top and a shirt tied around her waist.

"Isabela?" I called out, getting her attention.

"Yep!" she replied before skipping over and climbing into the passenger seat.

One look at her told me she had been drinking despite clearly being underage, not that I was judging, she just had to be sober enough not to throw up and to pay when I got her home safely.

"You know you shouldn't hang around alone out here looking like that, especially at this time of night," I cautioned her as she buckled in.

"I can handle myself," she quipped back confidentially.

"Why are you on your own anyway?" I continued as wet set off. "No parents? Boyfriend?"

"My parents would kill me and my boyfriend's an asshole."

"Must be if he left you to fend for yourself."

"I told you I can handle myself!" the feisty teen snapped. "Besides it was me who left him, if he's not going to appreciate me, I decided I'd find someone else who would."

"No luck though?"

"Obviously not," she pointed out since I'd picked her alone.

"Then they must all be assholes," I added, trying to cheer her up somewhat.

"Can I ask you something?" she said a few minutes later.

"Shoot."

Isabela hesitated for a moment before blurting it out.

"How would you react if your girlfriend, or wife, or whatever, told you she shaved for you?"

"I—err..." I stammered, unsure if I'd heard her right.

"Shaved everything," she emphasised.

She'd made herself perfectly clear and suddenly I felt my hands get sweaty on the wheel and I had to force myself not to look at her at risk of glancing somewhere I shouldn't.

"I don't think I'm the guy to talk to about that," I finally managed to say.

"I'd rather ask a guy I don't know than embarrass myself with a friend or my dad!"

"It's just...inappropriate. How old are you anyway?"

"Old enough."

This time I did look at her and saw an all too familiar look on her face – that of a playful, flirty teenager which I'd seen countless times since I'd started driving in Los Angeles.

"What if I showed it to you? Would you give an honest opinion then?"

"You're drunk. Why don't you just try sleep it off or something?"

"I'm fine, just please, I wanna know why my boyfriend wasn't into it," she practically begged.

I found myself at a loss for words as the striking teen proceeded to pop the button on her shorts and wiggle them down her smooth thighs slightly, exposing a pair of pink panties which she pulled aside to flash me her freshly shaved mound.

"Fucking hell," I muttered as I quickly checked there was no nearby traffic or anyone who might be watching.

"So how does it look?" she asked innocently.

"Jesus, it looks fine, just put it away," I hissed but my reaction only made her giggle.

"Why?" she smirked. "Is it getting you all hot and bothered?"

"You realise I'm probably twice your age?"

"Yeah, a guy with experience is just what I need," she quipped back.

I simply rolled my eyes while Isabela continued to lightly stroke her smooth clam, the quick-witted teen seemed to have an answer for everything.

"It feels really good, I can't stop touching myself! I just don't get why my boyfriend thought I was weird for doing it," she rambled on.

"Just ditch him and find someone else then," I said, just telling her what I assumed she wanted to hear.

"Someone like you, you mean?"

"That's not what I meant."

"You wanna feel?"

"What? No!"

"Here," she said ignoring me completely and taking my hand in hers, guiding it towards her teen peach.

Despite my initial reluctance I found myself struggling to resist and simply let it happen, gasping when I felt how soft her skin was.

"When was the last time you were this close to shaved, teen pussy?" she giggled as my trembling fingers moved over her burning sex of their own accord.

"We shouldn't be doing this..." I muttered, struggling to keep my eyes forward.

"Then stop then," she challenged, knowing I wouldn't.

"You're loving this aren't you?"

"Uh-huh, I love teasing," she smiled. "Especially guys like you, knowing you'll go home and think about me when you fuck your girlfriend tonight!"

Suddenly I took her breath away when I forced my hand deeper into her underwear and abruptly slipped a finger into her wet cunt.

"Oh—ugh," she yelped as her legs spread instinctively.

I almost swerved off the road when I felt how incredibly tight she was, it was a miracle I'd even managed to get one finger in.

She was so damn tight in fact, I suddenly panicked I may have hurt her but when I tried to pull away I felt her hips lift off the seat to keep me embedded inside.

"No keep going...deeper," I heard her whimper.

I did as she asked, drilling my finger deeper still until she moaned out loud. I considered pulling over but feared drawing unwanted attention so settled on continuing down the near-deserted highway while I openly fingerbanged the hot teen in my passenger seat.

"Fuck—fuck—fuck," she chanted as I picked up the pace, my finger now slamming into her wet pussy and filling the cabin with a lewd sloshing sound.

The girl was so wet her panties had become soaked through, my hand was covered in her juices and it was no doubt dripping onto the seat.

"This what you wanted?" I growled, suddenly pulling out and slapping her pink pussy with my wet fingers.

"Aah! Yes, please!" she begged.

Before I gave her what she wanted I suddenly had a wicked idea. As way of payback for teasing me, I brought my hand up to her mouth and slipped two fingers into her open mouth, forcing her to taste her own, teenage cunt.

While she initially grimaced and tried to pull back I simply pushed deeper until she gagged on my fingers and she complied, licking and sucking my digits clean.

"How do you taste?" I asked when she flashed me a seductive glare.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"You're really fucking asking for it," I muttered as she carried on.

I now forced two fingers into her pretty, shaved sex making her grunt loudly and causing her eyes to roll back as she was filled to capacity.

"Ugh—God. I'm close, fuck me please!" she begged, whipping her hips to meet my fingers as sweat began to form on her brow. "Make me cum Daddy, make me fucking cum!"

I almost blew a load in my pants then and there when she said that. Thankfully she hit her climax then before the temptation to pull over somewhere and fuck the moaning teen to within an inch of her life overcame me. Isabela squealed and almost hit the roof when her orgasm took over, washing over her thrashing body in waves as her cunt squeezed my fingers like a vice.

"Fuck yeah, good girl," I encouraged when I slipped my fingers out and continued to rub her squirting cunt until she ran out of breath and had to push my hand away from the overwhelming intensity of it all.

"Oh God...oh god...I can't—" she panted, slumping back in the seat. "I can't believe you just did that, I've never cum that hard before..."

"Like you said, you just needed a guy with some experience," I said while getting a taste of her deliciously sweet nectar from my hand.

Post Thanks / Like

Damn So HOT !

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW! Never knew her.. You have now increased my Favourite list with one more girl!
    Thanks!

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post