Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Love Stream" with Hilary Duff

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Love Stream" with Hilary Duff

With Hilary Duff
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, oral, shower, squirting, creampie
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It wasn't the first time I'd been called out to a job at a moment's notice, but seeing at it was a Friday night I had reservations about accepting the call. Fortunately for me the task itself seemed relatively simple, and involved switching out an old battery on one of the luxury motor homes parked on the studio lot.

It should have been a simple enough task, until I heard someone yelp out from inside the RV, before swinging open the door and being greeted by a very irate Hilary Duff.

"What the hell happened to the water?!" she hissed, while scantily clad in nothing but a bathrobe.

Judging from her appearance the starlet had been caught in the middle of her shower the moment I had twitched off the generator, switching off the power and hot water to the vehicle and treating her to a freezing deluge.

In truth I had no idea anyone was inside, much less taking a shower, so I apologized for the mix up and explained what I was doing, to which the actress rolled her eyes.

"Do you really have to do that now!"

"I'm sorry about ruining your shower," I said sincerely. "I didn't think anyone was inside."

Even though the actress was unhappy she seemed to take pity on me and watched me work, eager to see me resolve the issue and give her some much needed privacy. But considering her current state of dress, I was finding it hard to concentrate on my work.

"Em. Sorry again for the interruption," I told her while replacing the battery. "I shouldn't be too much longer. You can contact my supervisor if you want to complain, I wouldn't blame you if you did."

"No, that isn't necessary." she said, finding the lighter side of the situation. "You're just lucky I shaved and showered earlier this morning."

I laughed off the comment but realized a minute later what she was insinuating, and it wasn't her legs! Hilary kept me company over the next few minutes and casually conversed with me while I went about my business.

As it turned out the singer was feeling somewhat anxious as she was prepping herself for a date. At first I didn't think anything of it, until she boasted about how the love-match had been made via a dating app on her phone.

"Wait, so you're going out tonight to meet a complete stranger?"

"Yeah, pretty neat huh?" she giggled. "I just love going on blind dates. It's so exciting."

I suspect she was a little surprised by my reaction.

"What, you don't approve?"

"I didn't say that."

"Well you obviously have an opinion, spit it out!"

"No, I was just thinking how dangerous that is. How someone as pretty as you could get in a whole lot of trouble. Is it really worth it?"

"It's really not a big deal," she shrugged. "We're meeting at a public restaurant. Besides, I've done it plenty of times before."

"You've hooked up with strangers?"

"Sure. It's kind of fun meeting people that way. Makes things more exciting."

Naturally I wasn't amused, but to her credit Hilary spent the next few minutes trying to persuading me on the merits of dating via social media, and how you could meet complete strangers and have "fun" with no strings attached.

In fact I couldn't help but get the impression that Duff was somewhat attracted to me, up until the point when I told her that I was a happily married newlywed, and she didn't hide her disappointment.

"Ugh. Figures. I finally get a cute guy over to my trailer and he's taken. And people wonder why I turn to dating apps to get off."

Ultimately I got the generator working again, and began to collect my things while Hilary seemed disappointed that our time was up. Despite only knowing each other for all of an hour, there genuinely seemed to be a chemistry between us. We seemed to get along really well, and even appeared to share the same twisted sense of humor.

"Well, it was nice meeting you." I told her, while grabbing my tools. "Hope you get laid tonight!"

A sly grin crossed her face.

"I suppose, now you expect me to invite you in for a coffee or something?"

"Err. Not really," I replied, not knowing whether or not to take her seriously. "Wouldn't want to make you late for your big date."

"Wait right there." she insisted, before shutting the door in my face and moving around in the RV.

I honestly didn't know what to expect, whether she was looking for some cash to tip me, or looking for a change of clothes so she could invite me in for a coffee.

In any event I was determined to leave on good note and expected to see her fully dressed when, she opened the door a minute later and was still clad in her silk robe.

Actually the only difference appeared to be that she had taken the time to apply some light lipstick and foundation to her face, and had pulled her long wet hair up into a neat ponytail.

She looked incredible.

"Come on in," she said while opening the door for me. "Excuse the mess, I wasn't expecting to have any visitors."

I gulped hard as I noticed her hard pokies through the thin robe and stepped inside, immediately taken aback by the mess of clothes and make-up which littered the RV.

"Take a seat, make yourself at home." she said as she busied herself at the kitchen area.

"I hope you don't intend on bringing your date back here tonight," I chuckled. "cause he might be in for a rude shock."

"of course not, I was going to take him to a hotel."

At first I assumed she was going to make me a coffee as promised, but then realized she had pulled two large glasses and was pouring some very stiff drinks.

"I hope you like whiskey,"

We drank and eyed each other for the next few minutes, my cock twitching at the mere notion that Hilary was totally naked under that thin robe. I ultimately decided to throw caution to the wind and ask her directly. After all its not like I had anything to lose.

"Can I ask you a question?" I posed. "It's been bugging me the last half hour."

"Shoot,"

"Are you really naked under there?"

"What do you think?"

The grin on her face was priceless.

I could tell Duff was feeling just as playful as I was - no thanks to the alcohol - and was half tempted to flash me her tits to prove the point, but instead continued with the tease.

"Trust me. I'm very naked, and very wet under here." she added. "—from the shower, I mean."

We both laughed as she was forced to explain her comment.

"And shaved, don't forget." I winked, from her earlier admission.

"Absolutely," the actress nodded, before toasting our glasses. "Here's to being shaved clean."

"Now there's an image."

There was a long pause in the conversation before Hilary pointed out how dirty I was from fixing the generator and offered me her shower. At first I graciously declined, but she seemed adamant and made the offer two more times.

"It's really not a big deal," she said. "I mean, I wouldn't want you to go home to your wife all dirty like that."

"Are you sure it would be okay?"

"Yes," she insisted. "It's the least I can do."

As I finished my glass and stood up, I stopped and grinned when I realized why she had been so adamant - as she wanted someone to test out the shower before SHE used it. When I pointed this out she laughed out loud, but didn't refute my claims.

"I know you, Duff." I grinned. "I know how you think. You might look all sweet and shit, but I'm onto you."

"I guess you've got me all figured out."

Despite this, I happily slipped off my shirt and headed for the shower. I could see from the expression on her face that she was more than impressed by my physique, and actually got a kick out of watching me undress in front of her.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." I joked.

"I just might." she blushed.

The shower itself was barely big enough to fit an average sized person much less my 6-foot-tall frame, but I made do and squeezed inside and proceeded to wash myself down, getting a strange thrill knowing that Hilary was seated outside nursing her second glass of whiskey.

For all intents and purposes, the girl was hammered.

It was at this point that I heard her turn up the stereo, before I felt a light draft and opened my eyes to see the small partition open, leaving me to stand there entirely naked for her greedy eyes.

Duff's drunk eyes immediately fell to my manly cock, and before I had time to respond, she reached out and gripped it gently and proceeded to stroke it in her hand as though it was the most natural thing to do.

"Err,"

In truth I was so startled by the entire turn of events, I barely had time to think straight much less come up with an appropriate response. Not that it would have done me any good, cause by the time I thought of something witty to say Hilary was on her knees with the head of my cock between her soft-supple lips, engulfing me with her warm mouth.

"Fuck—" I groaned out loud as the onetime Disney star sucked my dick.

The feel of her soft tongue lashing across my bell-end was absolutely divine. I reached out and grabbed the back of her head and proceeded to fuck her mouth, as she slid her hand down between her legs and rubbed her cunt while she serviced me.

Duff was obviously getting off on having a hard cock in her mouth, and the fact that she couldn't resist playing with herself only turned me on more. When her fingers finally slipped inside her tight-bald cunt, the actress moaned around my pole, sending shivers of pleasure throughout my body.

I stopped for a moment to turn her face and fucked the side of her cheek, causing her to rub her clit even harder and moan around my staff. Just watching her like this - playing with herself while on her knees - only increased my level of excitement.

"Open your mouth, stick out your tongue." I told her while smacking my heavy cock against her lips.

When I realized I was close to coming, I pulled her up and kissed her hard on the lips. To her credit, her hand never left my cock, stroking me as we kissed each other zealously on the mouth.

I could taste the whiskey on her lips as I pulled the robe off her shoulders, pinned her up against the wall and kissed my way down her naked body, cupping and suckling her ample breasts, before making my way down her flat belly and towards her shaved-haven.

The actress raked her nails over my neck and shoulders as I brushed my lips over her bikini tan-lines and kissed her ultra-smooth pussy for the first time. Her clit peaked out from under the hood as her thick meaty lips glistened with dew.

I wasted little time burying my tongue into her pussy and looked up to gauge her reaction. Judging from the expression on her face I suspect it had been a long while since anyone had licked her pussy, much less devoured her cunt in such an animalistic way.

"oh-god," she panted while grinding her hips and rubbing her cunt all over my chin. "Please—"

Despite her pleas I licked her shaved cunt with fervor, drinking up her succulent juices. She was just about the sweetest thing I had ever tasted, as my tongue occasionally darted down to her still oozing cunt-hole.

Hilary shuddered each time I took a dip, licking every nook and cranny of her juice-box, before returning to her engorged clit. I worked that nub hard, and sensing her release, was soon rewarded with her arching her back and cumming violently.

Duff came with a force I'd never seen before, exploding in my mouth and sending a gush of fluid down my throat!

In fact I was so surprised by the sheer deluge of fluid that I almost gagged and gulped hard as she let go of a few miniature squirts, which I tried to catch with my tongue but instead caught on my face.

After she was done convulsing - and squirting all over my mouth and chin - I buried my tongue back into her hot cunt, sucking the ripe peach of as much juice as I could muster, which only seemed to set her off again and felt another orgasm wrack her body.

"UGH-GODDD"

A steady stream of girl-sap now flooded my mouth before I lifted my face from her drenched-bald pussy, and looked her straight in the eyes.

"I could drink this peach all night long,"

"Fuck—" she panted on shaky legs. "I can't believe you made me cum like that!"

"Yeah, I made you squirt." I grinned smugly. "Do you do that often?"

She shook her head.

With her permission I then slipped a single digit into her pussy while I nibbled at her clit, causing the singer/actress to go into hysterics and almost collapse on top of me in the shower.

"fuck-fuck-fuck, I'm gunna cum again!"

A moment later I stood up and spun her around, pushing her face first into the shower wall, and took her breath away as I placed my cock against her slippery cunt. Hilary was still trying to catch her breath as I teased her by pushing the head along her slimy taco, smearing her juices all around.

"Grr, you little slut." I growled in her ear. "You think you can just squirt all over my face and get away with it?"

"Ugh. Yeah. Uh-huh." she teased back. "What are you gunna do about it?"

As the warm water streamed over our bodies, I felt her push back and encourage the connection, resulting in my cock slipping inside her gleaming pussy. Duff was so wet that I effortless filled the moaning star without much effort, pulling back briefly only to SLAM myself back in again ...then again, and again.

"Ugh! Fuck." she grunted to the action. "Yeah, again! Come on, gimme that cock!"

I grabbed onto her curvy hips, and fucked her slowly at first, but ultimately increased the tempo of my thrusts. We both began to moan and gasp on each up stroke, as she leaned back and her tongue found mine.

I now pummeled the moaning MILF from behind and to my chagrin realized that I was at the point of no return. In fact before I could try to slow down I suddenly exploded, filling her womb with my thick ropes of spunk!

As my cock erupted inside her pussy, I felt her shudder once again, moaning even louder than before as I treated her to a voracious creampie. As we both came down from the intensity of our shared orgasm, we remained coupled together in the shower, kissing and stroking each other like two lifelong lovers.

The sensation of her cum-filled pussy was absolutely mind-blowing as I slowly sawed my cock back and forth and relished the feel of our bodies connected on the most intimate level.

"What about your date?" I grinned with her still embedded on my cock.

"Ugh, screw the date. I'd rather stay here like this." she purred before kissing me over her shoulder.

I can't say I blamed her.

"What about you?" she quipped back a minute later. "What about your wife?"

"What about her?" I answered. "I guess I won't be making it home for supper tonight."

"Damn straight. Keep fucking me!"

Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh a perfect MILF from a loving Disney girl! You really bought it out ... Great story

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post