Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "How Deep Is Your Love #2" with Kira Kosarin and Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "How Deep Is Your Love #2" with Kira Kosarin and Olivia Holt

With Kira Kosarin and Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    Codes: blowjob, drunk, fingering, anal, oral, 69, creampie
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

My gamble had paid off. Not only had I lied and convinced both Kira Kosarin and Olivia Holt to leave the TEEN VOGUE party together, but I had managed to get a blowjob from The Thundermans star, and had finger-banged Olivia in the backseat, all with the promise of introducing them to their teen idol, Gigi Hadid.

Of course I knew full well that Gigi wouldn't be home as she was currently away attending the NYFW in Manhattan, but little details like that didn't stop me. I just didn't think that far ahead to be honest.

Having filled up the tank at a local gas station, I convinced Kira to get behind the wheel and drive the rest of the way to Malibu, while Olivia and I got better acquainted in the backseat. There I was happy to see that the pint-sized actress was still in a very playful mood, and after a little friendly grab-ass action, permitted me to slide my hand under her dress and play with her cunt while we made out.

"I don't know what I'm gunna do if I meet her!" Kira confessed, referring to her idol. "If Gigi smiles at me I'm going to wet myself."

"And what about you?" I directed at Holt while brushing my fingertips along her ultra-smooth pussy, smearing her wetness around.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see." Holt purred, while trying not to moan out loud.

"Are you nervous at all?"

"Maybe a little."

"Yeah, I bet." I whispered in her ear. "—and very wet too."

"Do you blame me? You've been touching me none stop for the past 20mins."

With just a few streets left to our destination, I knew I only had mere moments with Olivia until the game was up, and I'd be forced to confess the truth - that I wasn't as "close" to the Hadid's as I had claimed.

That being said, I forcefully pushed Olivia's legs wide apart in the backseat and dipped a finger down the crack of her ass, stabbing her incredibly tight bunghole before worming it inside. The look on her face was priceless. I doubt anyone had ever attempted such a bold gesture, much less someone she barely knew.

I think I was more surprised than she was when, not only did Olivia NOT protest or resist me in any way, but she responded by flashing me a smoldering look and shoved her tongue down my throat.

"Grr. You like that?" I hissed in her ear. "—my finger in your ass."

"Does that turn you on," Holt replied hotly. "Having your perverted way with me like this?"

"Fuck-yeah," I answered honestly. "How's it feel?"

The precocious teen flashed me a sassy look.

"—well if I didn't like it, you'd know about it."

"Ha. You really think YOU could stop me?" I said while gently sawing my finger in and out of her sizzling hot hole.

It was only when Kira looked over her shoulder to ask what we were doing, that Holt blushed and clamped her thighs shut around my hand. Unfortunately for me the moment of truth had arrived and I was forced to exit the car and approach the front door while the girls sat watching from the vehicle.

I'm not even sure what they expected, but at this point I was praying for some kind of miracle - an earthquake, a flash flood, an emergency, anything! Anything to save me from having to knock on that huge door and make a complete fool of myself.

But what happened next turned out to be one of the greatest moments of my life when, I knocked on the door and realized that not only was nobody home, but the place was open and unlocked!

Growing up in an affluent area like Malibu, this wasn't as uncommon as you might think. Particularly since most of the houses were in gated communities, and Gigi's place was situation direction opposite a Fire House.

The moment I pressed on the door and opened it, I heard the ladies slam the SUV doors and found them standing right behind me before we spent the next few minutes just roaming around the huge mansion, fawning over the panoramic views of the ocean.

"This. Place. Is. Amazing!" Kira gasped.

When the girls eventually discovered that the pool featured a small but secluded hot tub, even I was taken aback to see Kira boldly strip off her clothes and slip into the bubbling hot water naked as the day she was born!

"Well so much for modesty," I laughed with Liv.

"Come on guys, don't be lame!" Kira hissed. "You know you want to climb in here."

I took this opportunity to grab a bottle of champagne, as Olivia hesitated about getting naked. But I quickly remedied any concerns she had by following Kira's lead and stripping down to join her in the water, leaving Holt to be the odd one out, and to stand there alone and embarrassed - shaming her into action.

"Come on Liv!" we chastised her. "Don't be such a prude!"

Within minutes all three of us were naked and frolicking in the hot tub, where I watched spellbound as they reached over to pour themselves some drinks, causing them to rise up out of the water and flaunt their glistening young bodies under the moonlight.

It was only when Kira claimed that she found some fluffy black blindfolds by the side of the tub, that I suggested that we play a game - see if the blindfolded could guess which one of us was touching her.

"I'll do it!" Olivia chirped - now filled with liquid courage - before laying up on the side of the tub completely naked.

I don't mind admitting I took an extra moment to stop and study Olivia's naked body up close and person, and was amazed by her beauty. The girl just about had perfect looking tits, and the most exquisite sex I'd ever seen on a blonde teen.

As you can imagine it was fun having Kira and I kiss along Olivia's soft smooth legs, and pour Don Perignon all over her flawless body and breasts, until she'd shiver and moan in mercy.

"OMG that's cold!" she'd gasp, as Kira would kiss and drag her tongue all over her hips and thighs - making my cock throb.

Of course Liv was absolutely terrible at the game, and could never figure out which one of us was "touching" her, but the real fun came when the ladies forced ME to put on the blindfold, sit up on the edge of the tub and guess which one of them was "licking" me.

I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming as I soon found myself naked and blindfolded in Gigi Hadid's hot tub, with Olivia Holt and Kira Kosarin both licked their way up the length of my hard cock, to finally suck the head of it into her mouths.

To their credit, the ladies knew just how to tease me to the point of madness, only to stop me from blowing my wad before teasing me again. They succeeded in stopping at least two separate ejaculations before Holt finally hopped out of the water (dripping wet) and claimed that she had to pee, suggesting that we take our little party into the house.

Kira and I both looked at each other before we immediately followed the naked bombshell into the large mansion, where I chased them around with a bottle of Dom and doused them both down in the sticky substance - making a tremendous mess around the house.

Ultimately the ladies found Gigi's bedroom upstairs, where they tumbled onto her large bed and embraced each other while completely naked and wet from the hot tub and champagne.

"If only Gigi was here to see this right now," I grinned. "—watching you both roll around on her bed."

As expected it didn't take long for the girls to get carried away with each other, with Olivia laying back while Kira kissed her way down her neck, stopping briefly to suck on her breasts, before licking down to the teenagers belly button.

"Fuck," Holt huffed. "—I love that. I love the way you tease me."

"It's been a while, Liv." Kira smiled. "I miss tasting you. Don't you miss me too?"

As Kira worked her way down Olivia's body you could hear the rise of arousal in both women. I watched as she ultimately kissed her way down to her friends sex and wrapped her lips around Holt's cunt-lips, sending the young starlet into uncontrollable spasms.

"Ugh-fuck," Liv grunted, spreading her legs. "Yeah, right there. Eat my pussy Kira. I love it when you slide your tongue inside me like that."

"Mm, I always love the way you taste for me baby." Kira purred back.

Kira flicked Olivia's clit with her tongue and suckled her pussy into her mouth - making lewd smooching sounds - before letting out a gasp of her own, when she felt me move in behind her and lick HER ass. This apparently made Kira eat Olivia with even more gusto, to the point where she was having trouble keeping her tongue inside The Kickin It star.

"Grr yeah, grind your chin against her cunt!" I directed. "Now lick her ass, Kira. I bet Liv would love that."

And I was right, as it soon sent Olivia cussing up a storm and thrashing about wildly on the large bed.

It was plain to see that this wasn't the first time the two teens had messed around before, but judging from the gasps and groans from Olivia, it was certainly the first time Kira had ever licked or rimmed her backdoor.

I couldn't help but get a strange sense of pride from it - helping them discover a new level of depravity together.

"Do it again Kira. Get right up in there." I told her while spanking her butt. "Stick that long tongue ALL the way inside that ass!"

"O-M-G..." Holt murmured in disbelief, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

When I finally rubbed the head of my cock against Kira's glistening sex, she was so wet that I entered her without much effort. In fact it was like sliding a hot knife through butter, as I grabbed her thicc hips and proceeded to pound her mercilessly.

"oh-shit. fuck. fuck. shit!" the exotic beauty gasped into her friends pussy. "Harder! oh-god!"

Truth be told I only managed to fuck her for a few short minutes before I finally pulled out, and marched over to feed my glistening cock into Holt's waiting mouth - giving her an opportunity to taste her friend and clean me off.

"Mmm-yeah, I love the taste of your fat cock!" Olivia hissed while having Kira now actively rimmed her.

I watched the blonde star moan around my tool, relishing the taste. In fact her slutty antics turned me on so much that I ultimately pushed Kira out of the way, grabbed hold of Olivia's legs and slammed my cock home again.

Kira quickly re-positioned herself beside her friend on the bed so the two stars could aggressively tongue each other and swap spit, as I now pummelled the Disney star into the mattress.

"Ugh, ugh, fuckk." Liv cussed as I flung her body around and pushed her legs into various positions on the bed, pinning her knees back against her.

It was at this point that Kosarin swung her own leg over Olivia's face, placing the two actresses into a 69 while I continued to fuck Liv. The three of us made such a racket on that bed I was surprised the neighbors didn't call the cops! ...especially since several dogs nearby began to wail.

With Olivia's sweet cunt squeezing down on me like a velvet vice, and Kira's hot tongue occasionally flicking my bell-end, I soon passed the point of no return and exploded inside her tight little cookie, treating the young slut to a thick, nasty creampie that made her eyes roll back.

Liv cried into her friends snatch as I fired rope after rope of hot gooey cum into her teen fuck-hole, only to pull back and be enveloped by Kira's hot wet, talented mouth. In fact I came so hard that my load oozed out of Liv's tight little clam and dribbled down to her ass which Kira quickly licked up.

The entire seedy affair left me so spent and exhausted that I collapsed back and watched the girls continue to feast on each other in that sexy position, moaning and licking each other zealously to their final orgasm.

The entire time, I just sat drinking champagne and playing with my cock while enjoying the show, not even stopping to appreciate the fact that we were inside Gigi Hadid's house uninvited - on her very own bed no less. The entire thing was just so surreal.

Ultimately the girls both came and collapsed beside me in a mass of sweaty flesh, while I lit up a cigarette and marvelled at the sight of their naked bodies glistening in sweat and juices.

I told the ladies we should probably get our clothes and leave in case someone was to come home, but Olivia seemed adamant about having more fun, hoping into the shower together and getting cleaned up before we leave.

"Damn Liv, you really like pushing your luck don't you." Kira grinned, before sharing a kiss.

"Sure, why not?" Liv retort. "I figure we're already here so we might as well make the most of it."

"You're so bad, Liv."

"Besides, you and I have some unfinished business together." Holt directed at me. "You still have to take my ass."

Who was I to argue.

Post Thanks / Like

"You still have to take my ass." FANTASTIC

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes assman118, mikemiami, LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Was damn hot, especially that teaser at the end. Taking Holt's ass in the shower sounds like an instant winner to me, lol.

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great series. Great pairing.

Looking forward to more, TPG.

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome Threesome.. After a long time .. enjoyed such action!

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post