List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Dad Crush" with Kim and Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Dad Crush" with Kim and Olivia Holt

Dad Crush
    With Kim and OIivia Holt
    Written by TPG (short)
    Codes: MF, blowjob, voyeur, dirty-talk, fingering, rimming, handjob
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It was a chaotic time for all concerned, with Kim and her husband calling it quits after several years of marriage, and me hooking up and moving into the house and playing the role of a father figure to her two young kids, one of which was 18 y/o Olivia Hastings Holt.

Fortunately for me Olivia and I got along pretty well, particularly after coming to her defence one night and kicking her father's ass.

Ever since that fateful evening, Kim had asked me to stay at the house with her and Olivia, while Cade had opted to go live with his alcoholic father in Palm Springs. All things considered I think I got the better end of the deal, living in a house occupied by two gorgeous blondes.

Even though I considered Liv as my own flesh and blood, I couldn't help but drool over her natural beauty. Still, for someone as pretty as she was, she sure had some self esteem issues and rarely dressed provocatively or showed any skin.

Many a night I planted myself in the living room hoping to catch a glimpse of her coming out of the bathroom after a shower, but after several weeks I began to lose hope I'd ever see her naked, so I just enjoyed the playful flirting and teasing we shared around the house.

Special days for me were when I had the entire place to myself, and I'd walk around naked. On those occasions when Olivia would come home, I'd simply slip on a robe and she seemed okay with that, despite me being totally nude underneath.

But that all changed one morning recently when I had woken up at 8am and assumed that Olivia had already left for the studio and the house was mine. I guess I was still a little groggy from the previous nights party, cause it didn't even occur to me to put anything on as I headed towards the bathroom.

It was only when I got to the hallway that I figured I'd quickly go into the kitchen and fire up the coffee pot when, I turned the corner and found Olivia sitting on the stool playing with her phone.

"Good morn—whoa!" she gasped, before covering her eyes.

I simply yawned and stood there for an extra second, not realising I was totally exposed to the teenager.

Amusingly enough her gaze never left my cock, and by the time I covered my junk with my hands, she had already been treated to a real eyeful.

"Err. Shit. Um." I stammered shamfully. "What are you doing home?"

Liv couldn't help but blush as she stared directly at my manly package, which despite my attempts to cover up, still managed to dangle in front of her hungry eyes.

"Wow. I see why mom likes you so much."

"Whatever you do, please don't tell her about this. She'd kill me. She'd kill us both."

"Relax. Mom wouldn't do that." Olivia giggled. "She'd think it was funny."

"You have to promise."

"Sure, whatever," she shrugged. "But let's face it, you've got nothing to be ashamed of. I mean holy shit, that's the biggest dick I've ever seen!"

"Olivia!"

"okay-okay, sorry."

Having apologized for the cock-up (no pun intended), I turned towards the bathroom to relieve my bladder where the entire incident hit me like a ton of bricks. Olivia had seen my bare cock and yet instead of feeling ashamed, it gave me a little thrill, particularly after gauging her reaction to the size of my penis.

Minutes later I tried to forget the entire ordeal had happened and went back to bed, but suddenly felt myself wracked with guilt. I probably lay there for several minutes contemplating what to do before I finally decided to mention the incident to Kim who was still half asleep.

Strangely enough, she didn't react the way I thought she would. In fact Kim half laughed and asked how Olivia had responded, as I went into more details and felt her reach down and grasp my cock.

"You asshole, you probably got a kick out of it too."

At first I didn't know what to say, as my twitching boner had already incriminated me. But before I could think of anything witty to say, I noticed the sly grin on Kim's face. If I didn't know any better I'd swear she was just as, if not more aroused by the entire affair.

"What exactly did my daughter say to you?" she grinned while stroking my thick cock.

Once again I found myself stammering an excuse but as it turned out it wasn't needed. In fact Kim continued to stroke my wood to full rigidity and seemed rather randy, and smug with herself.

"What was she wearing when she saw you," Kim asked in a suggestive tone. "Was she naked too?"

"I can't remember to be honest," I lied. "—but I think she was waiting for one of her friends to pick her up and take her to the beach."

"Aw, did my baby girl turn you on?" Kim taunted while playing with my cock. "She's probably got a crush on you now, a dad-crush."

To my surprise Kim grew increasingly aroused and before I knew it she bent down and began sucking my cock. It was only when I stopped talking that she stopped sucking and grinned.

"If you want me to keep sucking, keep talking, tell me everything."

Any and all misgivings I had about telling her the truth went right out the window. I went on to reveal how Olivia appeared to be wearing a two piece bikini under her tank top and shorts, while Kim continued going up and down over my shiny sword, lathering my cock with her slimy spit.

With her urging, I went on to describe how Liv had been treated to a real eyeful and how her daughter couldn't take her eyes off my organ, and had even licked her lips seductively.

As I visualized the incident in my head, I realized that my hips were bouncing off the bed and I was fucking Kim's slobbering mouth, while she moaned and tried to keep up.

"Ugh-yeah, cum in her mouth!" Kim groaned, before I suddenly exploded into the back of her throat, causing the mother of two to gag and gulp down my creamy seed.

To her credit Kim didn't spill a solitary drop before rolling over in bed and remarking that she didn't mind talking dirty and fantasizing about all kinds of kinky shit, just as long as it stayed in the bedroom and remained a fantasy.

I was actually surprised by how fun and free-spirited she was, and thanked my lucky stars for meeting such a strong, confident, and gorgeous woman like her. After all I didn't know many women who were as liberated and open minded like her. She truly was a catch.

It was later that same evening that I came home from a mates place and found the girls seated in the living room watching TV, with Olivia laying out on the recliner and Kim under a few blankets on the couch. As per usual I showered and changed into my robe and joined Kim under the blanket as the ladies enjoyed a late night chick-flick.

For the rest of the movie not a word was said about that incident earlier in the day. In fact no one spoke during most of the film but Kim appeared to be in another one of her randy moods, and covertly grasped my cock and began to play with it with her daughter in the room.

I happily obliged by sliding my own hand down between her legs, feeling her carefully part her knees and permit me to pet her trimmed cunt. I couldn't believe how wet she was, so wet in fact that I effortlessly dipped two fingers into her cunt and teasingly played with her slimy wet lips as she stroked me leisurely.

I can't even put into words how thrilling it was to finger and play with her in Olivia's presents. I was so turned on by the experience that I boldly dipped a finger down into Kim's ass and gently probed her sphincter, causing her to squirm and bite her lip in pleasure.

"Don't even think about it," she whispered softly.

However this only spurred me on.

At first she tried to resist my actions, by grinding her hips and clamping her legs shut around my hand, but I was determined to play with her ass and my persistence paid off, with her finally accepting her fate and opening her legs to accommodate my exploring digit.

When I eventually buried my second knuckle into that tight backdoor, Kim responded by gripping my tool like a vice and jacking my shaft more vigorously, her arm making a more obvious jerking motion while Olivia sat unaware in the dark.

At one point Kim even leaned over to whisper into my ear, while never letting up on her jacking hand.

"I could make you cum so easily right now."

As I attempted to answer, I looked past her face to see Olivia in the distance, reading a text message on her phone while casually scratching an inch on her smooth legs. Noting this, Kim flashed me a devious look and use her thumb to tickle the ridge of my bell-end as she whispered into my ear again.

"Stop checking out my daughter." she said in a sexy, seductive tone.

"Hey, you're the one who's fucking wet right now," I smirked back as I smeared her wetness all around her cunt and ass, illustrating the point.

"Ugh. I want you to shoot all over my hand." she purred hotly.

But instead of giving her what she wanted, I responded by adding a second digit to the first and slipped it into her already stretched bunghole, filling her backdoor completely.

Her eyes grew to the size of saucers as I now filled Kim's ass with two fingers, while she jacked me off furiously under the blanket. We kept this up for the next few minutes, both of us sweating and panting and begging for release until Olivia suddenly announced that she was going to bed.

When she got up from the recliner to come kiss her mother goodnight, I felt my heart drop when I realized that Olivia hadn't been wearing any shorts like I had presumed, but had been sat there in nothing but a t-shirt and sheer panties!

The revelation caused pre-cum to leak out of the head of my cock, as the precocious teen rolled her eyes at us both and told us to get a room, indicating that she knew full well that we had been messing around under the blanket the entire time.

As to whether or not she knew that I had my fingers in her moms ass I didn't know, but just the implication that she knew her mom was playing with my cock during the movie really turned me on. As the half naked teen wandered off down the hall my eyes immediately locked on her teen butt, while Kim daringly pushed off the covers to reveal just what we (and our hands) were doing to each other.

The action was so thrilling I almost came right then and there, as all it would have taken was for Olivia to look over her shoulder and see that her suspicions were right, and that her mom was indeed jacking me off!

But in an instant, Kim suddenly replaced her hand with her mouth and proceeded to blow me as her sexy daughter disappeared out of view. I immediately grabbed a fistful of Kim's hair, turned her face to the side and fucked the side of her mouth, making the side of her cheek bulge around me as she twiddled herself with one hand and cupped my balls with the other.

"Ugh, that was driving me crazy," she grunted. "If she didn't leave soon I was going to climb on top and fuck you in front of her!"

"Maybe you should have," I teased back. "Maybe you'd teach the little brat a thing or two."

I could see from the fire in her eyes that Kim wasn't impressed with me calling her daughter a brat, but I quickly set her straight by guiding her head back down to my crotch and directed her to lick my ass while I jacked off.

"Yeah, get up in there Kim." I hissed. "Eat my ass baby, while I beat off."

"Mm-yeah, are you gunna cum for me?" she moaned while lashing her tongue across my asshole.

"Keep that up and I will," I growled. "In fact maybe you should call Olivia back out here, have her watch you rim me."

"Yeah, I bet you'd love that, having her watch me lick your ass." Kim replied. "—having her play with herself while you beat off."

The image alone was threatening to make me ejaculate.

"She's probably in there right now," I huffed. "Playing with that sweet little pussy of hers while sexting some boys."

"And I bet that turns you on doesn't it," Kim said before wrapping her lips around my nuts and lathering them in saliva.

I responded by grabbing her by her hair and inviting her to blow me again.

"Mmmhhff" she huffed hotly. "—I can't believe you had your finger in my ass, while she was sitting right there."

"You're lucky I didn't just throw the blankets off and eat your ass in front of her, Kim. I was almost tempted. I should have just nailed you on this couch with her sitting there."

The sexy MILF moaned at the prospect and rubbed her cunt harder as I now jacked my wood to her open mouth.

"Knowing you, you'd probably make her clean you off," Kim suggested lustfully. "Or worst still, you'd probably have her kneel in front of you so you could shoot your load all over her tits, or make me lick it off her body."

"Fuck. Stick out your tongue," I told her. "Stick it out, cunt."

"Ugh. Call me a cunt again," Kim grunted at the dirty talk, before shuddering and cumming all over her fingers.

"Fuck, look at you, you cunt." I growled. "Look how sexy you look right now, getting off on your fingers! ...talking about licking my load off her naked body."

"ohmigoddd, baby..." Kim purred, her body still trembling with after shocks of her orgasm.

"I bet you'd be singing a different tune," I teased. "If I marched into that bedroom right now and blew a huge load all over her bare mound and belly. Would love to see you try and lick that off her body without being tempted to get her off with your tongue!"

"oh godd!!" Kim shuddered with shame.

I too howled as I watched Kim shut her eyes and roll her tongue around in her mouth, playing out the dirty scenario I had planted in her head, as I began to shoot my wad right across her pretty face, blasting her mug in thick ropes of semen.

Post Thanks / Like

This is begging for a part 2.

3. Thanks TrueY, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes sid9764_c, TrueY, TPG, mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Short, but hot little story, TPG.

Definitely need a part two, with Olivia's new step-dad getting a piece of that teen pussy.

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes assman118, LemonTalk, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everyone else. Either stepdad and Olivia or a whole threesome. Great work.

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, CallofBooty, LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuckkkk that was sooo HOT! .. Cant wait for Olivia's 'dad-crush' now!

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG liked this post