List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Kink" with Olivia Munn

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Kink" with Olivia Munn

KINK
    With Olivia Munn
    Written by TheLW
    Codes: MF, toys, masturbation, voyeur, anal, dirty talk, phone sex
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: Major credit to TPG, for proof reading the story, making edits where need be, and helping to make the story a more enjoyable read.

It was while working on the comic book blockbuster X-Men: Apocalypse, that I was introduced to Olivia Munn, the actress who would go on to portray the mutant known as Psylocke in the movie.

I had initially been hired due to my expertise in sword fighting and hand-to-hand combat, and would be training the Oklahoma native on how to properly handle the weapon during her on-screen performance.

Being her "weapons" trainer definitely had its perks, as I'd be tasked with spending several hours a week with the former Attack of the Show! co-host, and was looking forward to finding out if the rumors about her flirtatious, and somewhat cheeky personality where true.

Our first official contact with each other was set to take place at her very own home in Studio City, where the starlet had offered to make me lunch while discussing the script.

When I arrived at the house I wasn't sure what to expect, and was taken aback to find her scantily clad in nothing more than a pair of cut-off shorts and a bikini top, before greeting me warmly with a peck on the cheek.

Once inside, Munn invited me out to her pool area where we enjoyed a drink and some playful conversation, before discussing and practicing a few moves and routines. This naturally led to the two of us working up a sweat, and having gotten all the informalities out of the way, we arranged for another session during the week.

"Well, that was fun." Olivia quipped playfully. "If you don't mind, I'll be right back. I just need a quick shower. Help yourself to a beer."

I gladly accepted and helped myself to a beverage while the sexy actress disappeared inside. I tried to amuse myself with my phone for a few minutes, but figured since Olivia hadn't returned from her shower yet, that I would put the empty beer back in the kitchen, and stepped inside only to hear what sounded like moaning emanate from the hallway.

I couldn't help but gulp as I made my way closer to the master bedroom where I found the door slightly ajar, and decided to take a peek inside, only to discover the actress lying on her bed completely naked, legs spread, rubbing a pink vibrator against her love mound.

It took me a couple of seconds, but I quickly realized that not only was Olivia Munn unknowingly getting off in front of me but that she also happened to be on the phone (on speaker), having phone sex with who I could only assume was her boyfriend.

I could hear her talking dirty to him over the phone, from where I stood, not to mention see the stunning actress in all her glory.

"I've been such a bad girl," Munn purred to her lover. "I'd give anything to have you here right now, spanking me over and over again, each slap harder than the last, until I learn to do what you say."

I leaned closer to the door and watched as she jammed her toy harder against her sex.

"When you look at me with that fucking look in your eyes and tell me to take my punishment like a big girl, it makes me so wet."

Hearing the starlet talk like this, I couldn't help but pull out my cock and stroke it, enjoying the show that was secretly on display for me. At the same time, Munn continued to rub the sex toy up and down her shaved pussy, while using her other hand to play with her nipples, as I could see her pinching and pulling on them, from where I was positioned.

"I need you so badly baby," she moaned. "I need you on top of me, it feels so good when you're inside of me. Or when you grab my hair and push my head down onto your big, long dick until I start to choke, and tears run down my face."

As I continued to peer through the small opening of the door, jerking my now rock hard cock, I was suddenly taken aback as I saw the 5'4 beauty turn over onto her side, and slowly start to insert a digit into her backdoor, all the while still stimulating her clit with the vibrator, letting out moans of pleasure.

"I have a finger in my bunghole honey, but it's not the same as when you take me from behind." Olivia teased. "I wish you were here right now, so you could fuck me in the ass."

I couldn't believe my luck, as I stood there watching the woman I'd be tasked with training over the next few weeks, playing with her backdoor while having phone sex with her partner.

"Mm, it hurts good. It's so tight back there but you won't stop because you know how badly I need it."

I had obviously heard the rumors that Olivia Munn was into some kinky shit, but to be there at that precise moment standing outside of her bedroom door, spying on the actress as she probed herself was something else entirely.

But as thrilling as this exhibition was, nothing could have prepared me for the treat she had in store for me a minute later, when I watched Olivia finally get herself off and SQUIRT all over her bed, shaking and shuddering before bringing her soaked toy up to her mouth, licking off her own juices from it.

After the Oklahoma native made sure the device was clean, I overheard her telling her lover how much she loved him before explaining that she had to go as she still had a guest at the house. In all the commotion I almost forgot I was there in a purely professional capacity, and quickly moved away from the door as she hopped out of bed.

Thinking quickly I busied myself in the kitchen, waiting for the inevitable confrontation which never came, only to hear the shower start up a minute later. Still riled up from the wanton display, I took a deep breath and made my way back into her bedroom, picking up the used device and marveling at the toy.

Looking around I also noticed that Munn had discarded her panties which I quickly pocketed while snooping around, when out of the blue I heard someone clear their throat behind me and turned to find the actress standing at her door in nothing but a single towel wrapped around her body.

"Err, are you lost?" she quipped in a sarcastic tone. "What do you think you're doing in here."

While I tried to mumble an excuse as to why I was suddenly standing in the middle of her bedroom – the thick scent of sex still heavy in the air - Olivia looked down to recognize her panties hanging from my pocket.

I felt my heart drop as she moved towards me and snatched them from me.

"What the fuck is this! I don't think these belong to you, do you?"

"Um, I was just..."

"You were what!" she cut me off. "—snooping around! Going through my stuff? You piece of shit, you were going to beat off to my panties."

I couldn't think of what to say as the gorgeous actress humiliated me.

"You fucking pervert! Is this part of your training?" she hissed. "I should call the cops right now!"

I barely had time to respond to her accusations before Munn took my breath away and reached down to grab the hard cock in my pants, squeezing and fondling it while looking me dead in the eye.

"What have we got here," she teased. "Yeah, I noticed the way you were looking at my ass earlier."

As I proceeded to blush and profusely apologize for my actions, Munn insisted I shut up and do exactly as I was told.

"Play time is over, now you're going to do exactly what I tell you to do, do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"Take it out," she insisted while standing back.

"Excuse me?"

"Take out your cock, I want to see it."

I did as she asked and watched in disbelief as she dropped her towel to reveal her flawless naked figure, and urged me to grab my cock and beat off to her naked body.

"Jesus,"

"Go on then. Show me how you jack off,"

"Olivia, I..."

"Do it! Or so help me, I'll call the cops right now."

With little alternative, I reluctantly obliged and proceeded to jerk off for her amusement, both of us surprised by how hard the entire incident made me. Olivia grinned evilly as she grabbed her toy and went right back to massaging her hairless cunt while watching me play.

I took her panties and brought them up to my face to inhale her musky scent, as she squeezed her own breasts and toyed with her pussy, paying particular attention to her clit.

"You fucking pervert, I bet you'd love to taste this pussy of mine."

"Olivia, please..."

"Shut the fuck up!" she snapped. "Today, we start MY training program."

...to be continued.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW.. New writer and Munn after such a long time that she feels new too!
    Keep it up!

3. Thanks TheLW, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good story, keep it up!

5. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW liked this post