List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Light Therapy" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Light Therapy" with Olivia Holt

Light Therapy
    with Olivia Holt

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, massage, finger, oral, rimming
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will

When the name on the booking for my next full body massage client read 'Alex', I'd been expecting some middle-aged business man in New York City for a few days on work so you can imagine my surprise when I knocked on the door and was promptly greeted by a stunning young blonde.

"Oh sorry Miss, I've got a booking for Alex?" I said trying to ignore the fact the teen appeared to be clad in little more than one of the hotel's fluffy bath robes. "Is this the right room?"

"Oh yeah, yeah," she assured me although she looked almost as surprised as me. "Alex is my friend, she booked it for me. I'm Olivia."

I could hardly believe my luck as she welcomed me in although I could sense something was bothering her.

"Everything okay?" I asked, pushing my trolley into her luxurious hotel room.

"It's just...I've never really done this before," Olivia explained nervously. "—and...err, I was kind of expecting a woman."

"Ah. Well don't worry Miss..."

"Holt. But Olivia's fine."

"Like I said, you've got nothing to worry about Olivia, I've been doing this for years, it'll be strictly professional."

"I suppose Alex wouldn't have booked you otherwise," she reasoned.

Naturally I kept my mouth shut about the fact my female co-worker who had originally been booked for the room had been called away earlier in the day leaving me to cover for her.

"Shall we get started then?"

I didn't want to push her into something she didn't want to do but thankfully the pretty teen smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

"Alright then, how do you want me?"

I don't think she even realised the connotations behind what she'd asked but after pushing those inappropriate images to one side and clearing my throat I managed to ask her to lie down on the spare bed having already thrown a few clean towels over the sheets.

With that said I turned away to give her some privacy to strip down and get into position.

"So...umm, do I take everything off? Or do I leave my bikini on?"

"Everything off is preferred," I answered a little too quickly.

"Yeah I bet," I heard her mutter but she didn't argue the point any further.

"—just use a towel to cover anything up."

It took everything in my power not to turn around at that point, listening to her robe fall to the floor shortly followed by the sound of her climbing onto the bed to lie down.

"Okay I'm ready!"

I dimmed the lights, drew the curtains and turned on some soothing music while trying not to drool too much at the sight on the bed – Olivia lying on her stomach with nothing more than a small towel folded over her butt. Her face was turned to one side, eyes already closed as I prepped myself.

Just seeing the sexy arch of her naked back was enough to start getting a rise out of me so I ended up turning the lights down even further, hoping she wouldn't be able to see the obscene tent I was starting to pitch in my loose pants.

Finally I lit a couple of incense sticks and I heard Olivia sigh contentedly, happily relaxed and ready for me to proceed.

"I'm going to start at your feet and work up," I informed her in a soft voice.

She let out a little murmur of consent while I moved to the end of the bed, took a seat on the low bench that stood there and gently took her foot in my already oiled up hands. Despite my line of work, I'd never really claimed to be a 'foot guy' but there was no doubt in my mind Olivia had the prettiest feet of anyone I'd worked on.

I pushed into her soles and let the oil drip between her toes and in no time at all began getting a reaction out of her.

"You alright?" I finally asked as she squirmed on the bed and let out the occasional whimper.

"I'm just really ticklish," she explained coyly, referring to the way I was pampering her feet and toes.

"Well I'm just about done."

She looked relieved but suddenly jumped when I purposely tickled the base of her foot one last time making her giggle and earning myself a playful, warning glare.

"Sorry, couldn't resist."

Olivia rolled her eyes but soon closed them again and settled in while I moved to the side of the bed to begin work on her legs. They already looked evenly tanned and silky smooth as I began drizzling a line of oil down the back of each of her pins.

Olivia let out a quiet gasp again as the cold liquid touched her otherwise warm skin. As I began working the oil in she soon relaxed again. The pint-sized starlet couldn't have been that much more than five feet tall but I could tell she was proud of her legs so I ensured to give them a good going over.

That being said, I didn't dare go too high up her thighs. Even now, as calm as she seemed to be, I felt her tense up slightly if my fingers ever got a little too high for comfort. It drove me crazy to be so close yet so far to what lay hidden under that small towel.

Knowing her generation, there was no doubt in my mind that Olivia would be shaved clean down there. That, plus the fact she'd more than likely be having the natural reaction to these intimate massages and getting a little wet right about now, had me drooling.

Things didn't get much easier when I managed to tear myself away from her legs and began working on her back, drizzling a copious amount of oil over her which ran down and pooled in the small of her back.

"Ugh—" she grunted when I found some tense knots in her shoulders. "Yeah, right there..."

Pushing into her shoulders I saw her wince briefly before letting out a series of soft moans as I worked my magic on her.

"That better?" I whispered.

"Uh-huh. Don't stop. It feels really good."

Frustratingly our time together soon came to an end and it was with regret I pulled my slick hands away from her shimmering, oil-coated back to inform her our hour was up.

"Wow, already?" she asked sounding more than a little disappointed as she propped herself up and almost flashed me her hidden breasts.

"Afraid so, but you just need to phone if you'd like to organise another session."

"I'll think about it," she teased while reaching down for her robe.

"Alright I'll leave you to it then," I nodded as she got up and began heading for the bathroom.

"Yeah, thanks again, I really enjoyed that," she beamed before disappearing.

The last thing I heard after packing my things up and letting myself out was Olivia turning her shower on, cementing that image in my head for the foreseeable future.

A couple of days passed without seeing or hearing from Olivia so I assumed she'd decided against a second massage until my eyes lit up when I saw an evening booking for the same room, this time clearly booked under 'Miss Holt' who had apparently requested me specifically.

I even ended up cutting the booking before hers short just to ensure I was washed up and could arrive at her hotel room bang on time to make the most of the short hour I'd have her for. In fact I was so rushed I got there five minutes early to once again be greeted at the door by the smiling, pretty blonde.

"Nice and early," she grinned. "It was all over far too quickly the other day."

From the get go I could tell Olivia was far more comfortable with me as she confidently let me in. Within a few minutes I had her back in the familiar position while I moved around the room to create the ambient atmosphere.

"You know, I spoke to Alex about you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Uh-huh, she was pissed. Apparently she'd insisted on a woman doing my massage the other day."

"Err—"

"Yeah she was mad, she would have called your manager and had you fired if I hadn't stepped in!"

"Wow, umm—well thanks for that, I guess I owe you one."

"You're just lucky you impressed me..."

"I take it she doesn't know about this session?"

"Haha, definitely not, she'd probably kick your ass if she did!"

"Sounds pretty protective," I muttered, as I began work on her feet.

"She's my publicist, she thinks everyone's out to sweet-talk or take advantage of me but I can take care of myself."

"I don't doubt it."

Given how much more talkative she was this time around, by the time I moved onto her legs I was practically on auto-pilot and ended up subconsciously sliding my hands much higher up her thighs than last time until I suddenly realised I was feeling the heat of her teen sex on my fingers.

"Don't stop...I don't mind," she breathed when she sensed my hesitation.

My mouth suddenly felt dry as she gave me permission to continue touching her inappropriately. Olivia's eyes remained closed, she could have been asleep just looking at her while I focussed all my attention on her silky smooth inner thighs.

While I didn't quite know how far she was willing to let me go, I couldn't fight the temptation any longer and finally flipped the towel off her ass to reveal her firm, teen butt and her neat, gleaming pussy lips between her legs.

My cock almost ripped through my pants at the mere sight let alone smell of her visible arousal. I wanted nothing more than to bury my face in her teen peach but held off, deciding to take things slow by massaging up the rest of her legs and onto her soft ass.

"Oh God," she muttered, biting her lip nervously. "—I can't believe I'm letting you do this..."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no, I need this so bad right now."

I didn't question her further and simply continued fondling her perfect ass, coating it in oil while I pulled her cheeks apart to see her tiny rosebud winking back at me. I was moments away from moving down to attend to her hot little cunt when we were both startled back to reality by a sharp series of knocks at the door.

"You expecting anyone?"

"Err—no, I don't think so," Liv whispered back, propping herself up on her elbows. "Maybe they'll just leave?"

But another series of knocks told us that wasn't happening.

"Liv, you in there? It's Alex!"

"Ugh—shit, I thought they were out all evening!"

"Shall I try get rid of her?"

"Good luck with that," Olivia muttered, rolling her eyes at the interruption while pulling the towel back over her ass.

I wiped my hands cleaned and cracked the door open.

"Who the—nnggh—fucking hell Liv, what did I tell you?!"

Before I could stop her she'd barged into the room to lecture Olivia. I simply stood back and let them argue it out, I was actually surprised to see the feisty teen fight back until they ultimately came to a compromise, allowing me to finish her pre-paid massage as long as Alex remained in the room, obviously not trusting either of us.

"So we good?" I asked while Alex moved off to one side to sit down.

"I suppose...for now," she responded casting me a suspicious glare.

For the next five minutes I was as professional as I'd ever been in my career, feeling myself being watched and scrutinised while I pampered the publicist's favourite teen client.

But with Alex in the room I could tell Olivia was struggling to return to her previous relaxed state, constantly fidgeting and obviously agitated but I probably didn't help matters when I positioned myself with my back to Alex and suddenly slipped my hand under Liv's towel and suddenly rubbed her slick pussy.

Olivia couldn't help but let out a cute gasp at the contact which thankfully went ignored by her friend who had now pulled her phone out and was distracted, busy typing away.

Liv opened her eyes and gave a panicked glance between me and Alex but didn't dare speak out as I continued to play with her hidden cunt, feeling her wetness until I unexpectedly buried one oil covered finger deep inside her, effortlessly slipping into her tight cunt to the second knuckle.

Her eyes fluttered shut again and her ass lifted off the bed, permitting me greater access, inviting me to get her off. As hot as it was to slowly finger the horny teen on her bed, I still wanted nothing more than anything to get a taste straight from the source but I failed to see how I'd get away with it with Alex still lurking behind me.

I compromised by subtly bringing my finger up to my lips but if anything, her sweet flavour made me want to bury my tongue into her cunt even more.

"Oh my God..." she muttered under her breath as I now added a second finger while continuing to pamper her ass with my other hand.

It wasn't until her breathing came in short, laboured pants that I realised how close she actually was and before I knew it Liv was clenching the bedsheets in her fists and rocking her hips, practically riding my fingers at her own pace to make herself cum.

"Good girl, cum all over my fingers..." I whispered down to her while my spare hand now circled her ass.

"Ugh—fuck..."

The blonde starlet almost lost it when I gently dipped a finger into her backdoor, her rectum easily opening up thanks to the amount of oil I'd spilled over her.

Olivia had to bite into the sheets to stop herself squealing as I now drilled both her teenage holes, intent of making her cum and a matter of seconds later my wish was granted when her orgasm ripped through her body in waves.

Being forced to remain silent only seemed to add to the intensity of it. Her body twitched and shuddered for almost a minute before her cunt and ass relaxed around my fingers again and she fell still, panting heavily.

Suddenly we were reminded of our distracted spectator when her phone rang loudly behind me, killing the relaxed atmosphere I'd created.

"Alex do you mind?" Liv grumbled.

"Sorry sorry, I need to take this, I'll be right next door so shout if you need me."

We both watched silently as Alex slipped into the adjoining room to take her phone call and the second the door closed again Liv rolled over, grabbed me and shoved her tongue down my throat.

"Fuck I felt like I was gunna scream!" she gasped.

"Heh, yeah sorry about that, I couldn't resist."

"You know I did scream the other night after you left," she continued with a sly smirk. "—I was so wet I got straight in the shower and came so fucking hard!"

"Fuck, I wouldn't mind seeing that..."

"We'll see," she winked. "...but for now, I need you inside me!"

Sweeter words had never been spoken but there was still something I wanted to do first. I kissed down her tanned, freckled body towards her shaven haven. Spreading her legs, I wasted no time giving the length of her teen sex a long, hard lick before burying my tongue inside her.

"Nnggh—quick, we don't have much time!" she moaned, pulling her legs further apart.

But at that point Alex could have walked in and I still wouldn't have been able to pull away from Holt's delicious clam, lapping her up and drinking her down like a liquor. In fact the only reason I did pull away was to pin her legs back and suddenly plunge my tongue into her ass instead.

"Oh! Oh fuck—"

"Never had your ass eaten before, Liv?" I asked rhetorically.

"Uhh—no..." she whined and I caught her blushing.

"Girl like you should be getting this treatment every fucking day!"

"Uggh—shit—I think I'm close again..."

I stabbed my tongue into her butt for another few seconds before straightening up and finally giving her what we both wanted. I simple tug of my pants freed my hard cock and with her legs still pinned to her chest, I slammed into her wet cunt.

"Aah! Fuck yes! Ugh. Give it to me!"

With time against us, I gave it to her hard and fast and Liv seemed to love every second of it, grunting and moaning to have it deeper and harder.

Ultimately I had her roll over onto her hands and knees where I eagerly pushed back in to take her from behind. I already felt close to blowing my load but was desperate to make her cum at least one more time first.

"Ugh—yeah I like this, I love getting fucked from behind!" she growled over her shoulder.

I pounded into her as hard as I could but after failing to get a good grip on her oil-coated, slippery hips, my hand found its way into her dishevelled hair, grabbing a handful and cocking her head back to make her back arc erotically.

"Nggh! Fuck. Yeah fuck me like a slut, I can take it!"

"Yeah, you like it rough?"

"Uh-huh, it gets me off!"

With that being said I pulled slightly harder and gave her ass a sharp slap as I picked up the pace. When she came her whole body fell limp, falling into the bedding to muffle her noisy moans. Her cunt gripped me like a velvet fist and it all became too much.

Rolling her onto her back again, I took aim and unceremoniously blasted my pent up load all over her gorgeous face. While she was initially surprised by the first shot, she quickly opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, permitting me to coat her face and fill her mouth with rope after rope of my hot seed.

While Olivia happily swallowed it down I hurried to compose myself. Liv had just rolled back into position when Alex re-entered the room none the wiser a few seconds later while I brought our session to a close.

"Well, I think that's our hour up I'm afraid Miss Holt but you know where to go if you ever need another booking."

"Hmm, I might have to take you up on that," she replied with a wicked smile while sighing and stretching. "Maybe you could even do my friend, help her relax a bit too?"

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, just wow.

Another fantastic Holt story from you LT, you definitely have a way with bringing out Liv's naughty side.

3. Thanks TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy fuckery. That scene where you finger her for the first time, with her publicist still in the room? ...just *speechless*

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, assman118, mikemiami liked this post