Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: MILF Next Door Ch.2 with Jennifer Hawkins and Steph Claire Smith

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction MILF Next Door Ch.2 with Jennifer Hawkins and Steph Claire Smith

MILF Next Door Ch. 2
    With Jennifer Hawkins
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, F/FFFF cheating, rough sex, torn clothing, fingering, spanking, light BDSM, oral, rimming, ass play, voyeur, forced orgasms
    Disclaimer: This story is complete fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

My simple life in the neighborhood changed the day Steph Claire Smith's little shit broke the windshield of my prized BMW. I was nice to the kid, but had a bone to pick with Steph for letting the incident happen in the first place.

To make sure her kid was kept on an invisible leash, I fucked the sculpted bitch. Hard. I painted her face and chest and left her hands tied, as well as a reminder that I'd do it again if things weren't kept in line.

It back fired. It seemed like every time she needed an itch scratched, she decided it was time for something of mine to be broken, go missing or for me to be disturbed. It was a small price to pay to use her million dollar body any time we both wanted, and she did pay for any real damages, or my things would mysteriously get back to where they needed to be.

Steph's lips were as loose as her pussy was tight, because I couldn't help but notice the looks her friends gave me whenever I saw them around the neighborhood or when I was running errands in town. Some of them tried not to notice me, some of them looked at me knowingly, like they wanted some too. I think Steph had told a few people what had happened. I feared it was only a matter of time before needy MILFs were pulling other shenanigans for similar attention, or saw me as a monster.

I was quite surprised when I heard a knock at my door around 9 a.m. on a Tuesday, about three weeks after that fateful morning with Steph. I had just done my morning workout and had yet to shower, still wearing shorts and a tank top.

I grabbed my coffee from the table in my living room and headed to see who could be bothering me. The neighborhood kids were already at school, so it couldn't be one of those little fuckers.

I opened the door to see a tall, sexy leggy blonde, even taller than me by an inch or two. "Uh, can I help you?" I asked, trying not to eye fuck her already.

"Hi, are you Scott?" she asked in a dazzling Aussie accent. I figured she must be one of Steph's friends...

"Yes, who are you?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee, looking as neutral and all together unbothered as possible.

"I'm Jennifer Hawkins, a friend of Steph's and your next door neighbor. You're sandwiched between our houses," she explained.

"I see," I said, taking another sip. "Is there a problem I need to know about?"

"Well, Steph has told me in pretty graphic detail... what you do to her when her kids become... your problem as she puts it. I've also heard you two. You've left your windows open once or twice."

"Mhmm," I mumbled, still not giving any indication that I care about this tall goddess at all, and I can tell it's driving her crazy.

"Steph hasn't been completely honest with you, either."

"How so?" I asked, crossing my arms, leaning against my doorway, still keeping her on my porch like she didn't deserve to be let in, even though I'd give almost anything to get between those legs crafted by God.

"Her son isn't as terrible and destructive as Steph makes him out to be. Our kids play together, and mine is just as implicated as hers. She's taking all of the credit... because she wants to keep your cock all to herself, and the other mums in the neighborhood are tired of her being the only one getting rightfully punished for all of our kids' deeds, you see," Jennifer explained. "Why should she get all of the discipline herself while our husbands are away and we're left with vibrators?"

I just stood there, looking her up from head to toe. I couldn't get over how tall she was, her long blonde hair and those fucking legs, her calves showcased beautifully in a pair of heels. The sundress that went only to mid thigh and exposed her slender arms almost made my mouth water. She even smelled fuckable. I think she came here hoping to get done dirty.

"So you're here to confess?" I ask, eying her carefully. "You feel guilty but also jealous? Am I also fulfilling some suburban housewife fantasy for you? The trophy wife that fucks the neighbor peasant because she needs some extra excitement in her life?"

She didn't say anything, her head lowered and a crimson red crawling up from her upper chest to her face. I fucking had her.

"I thought I would be able to seduce you, or find a way for me to stay..." Jen tried but I cut her off.

"That's not how I work, babe. This is my fucking show, my operation. Do you understand?"She nodded. "Then get the fuck in here," I growled and pulled her into my body, my hand on the back of her neck.

Our lips crashed as I kissed her violently. She immediately kissed me back, but I had an easy time keeping our tongues in her mouth. It was a little odd kissing a woman taller than me, but I didn't show it.

Her hands were in my hair as much as mine were in hers, both of us moaning hotly into the other's mouth. I pulled her hair, making her gasp and break the kiss, allowing me to trail wet kisses down the column of her slender neck.

I wrapped a hand around said neck and tore her pretty yellow dress down from clavicle to belly button, making her gasp and shudder. I pinned her to the wall and lavished her collar bone with my tongue.

"My dress!" she got out in a strangled moan.

"You live right next door, it's fine," I said as I bit her shoulder, making her take in another deep exhale. If she had any thought this would be a gentle and loving cheating session for her, it was out the window.

She sighed as my hand slipped inside of her ripped dress and gruffly felt her firm tits and her hard, almost sharply erect nipples. I tweaked her right nipple hard and her knees tried to buckle, but my hand on her throat kept her in place.

"What do you want from me, Jennifer? I won't actually force you, but I won't make love to you, either," I warned.

I released the pressure on her throat, but didn't fully remove my hand. My other hand felt and weighed her perfect breasts, but I wasn't abusing her any longer.

She swallowed now that she could breathe freely. "I want you to fuck me, Scott. I want to pretend that I'm still faithful and that I don't want it. But I want it, I want it so bad. I want you to fuck me with lust and anger like you fuck Steph, and I want you to fuck me no matter how many times I say no."

I growled low in my chest. "So you want me to pretend to force you, with all the roughness?" I asked for clarification.

"Yes," she conceded and looked down, ashamed of what she was asking for, but needing it enough that she swallowed her fear. "Tearing my dress and choking me was a great start," she admitted. "I'm... I'm pretty fucking wet already. Steph told me about how you use her, take her and throw her about and... it sounds so delicious. And if you're rough with me, make it seem like I don't have a choice that..."

"You'll feel like you're not so willfully cheating?" I filled in the blank for her. She nodded, her eyes pricked with tears. I slapped her quickly, stunning her and catching her off guard. "No fucking crying," I commanded. "If your husband didn't want you to cheat, maybe he should fuck you better," I said as I palmed her crotch through her sundress and nipped at her neck.

"My husband fucks me just fine, just... not enough," Jennifer gruffed as I dug my palm into her clitoral hood. I could never get tired of her moans and gasps every time I did something she liked.

"Does he fuck you hard enough, though? Does he bite your nipples just right, flick your clit when you don't expect it, bend you over and take you like the freeuse whore that Steph is? I bet the answer is no and that's why you're here," I said into her ear, digging at her concealed slit with my thumb and my other hand roughly kneaded her breast flesh, fingertips causing dimples as I squeezed.

"Fuck you," she growled defiantly, pushing against my wrist between her legs.

"Before we go any further, I need a safeword to make sure I'm not actually forcing you," I told her, stopping all actions towards her body. I felt her hand clutch in the hem of my tanktop. She was more at ease with me all over than she was with nothing happening.

"Aqua. My safeword is aqua," she said after swallowing.

"If at any point you decide you can't do this, it's too much, or you're uncomfortable, just say aqua and this all stops," I informed her.

Jennifer pushed slightly off of the wall with her back and placed her lips right on my ear, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up. "I won't be needing it, I'm sure. Now use me like a man with no respect, do you hear me? I want Steph to hear me."

"And if she comes investigating?" I ask, resuming the pressure I had on her Aussie cunt.

Jennifer hummed at the question and the sensation. "Then you show her what happens to snoops."

I pressed Jen fully against the wall again and started nipping at her neck, not enough to hurt but enough to leave possessive love bites. She'd have fun explaining those to the hubby. As for my hands, I reached below her waist and tore her dress again, making an access hatch for my greedy hand.

I pushed my palm against her sleek pantie fabric and I could feel a damp patch, and I could feel it slowly growing. "You weren't lying, this shit does get you wet," I chuckled and returned my hands up north, pulling her dress apart further to fully reveal her tits and toned belly to me. "And fuck does this hard body get me hard," I growled as I licked her collar bone with my full tongue.

For the most part, Jen's hands had been palms against the wall like a good submissive, but she ventured and reached for my obvious bulge.

I caught her hand and pulled it up by her head, and did the same with her other, pinning them to the wall. "I told you I'm in charge and this is my show, didn't I?" I said, cupping her jaw and making her nod.

"Yes you did," she gave in.

"Yes I did what?" I pushed, smacking her quickly but with no real power behind it. She fucking moaned!

"Yes sir," she quickly corrected, and I swear I saw her knees weaken a little when she said it. This woman could be the Goddess of Submissives.

"Keep your hands up where they are and don't piss me off," I breathed against her lips, then bit her lower one before running my tongue over her teeth until she opened her mouth letting my tongue sweep inside to feel every inch of that sweet cavern.

I let go of her wrists as a test, and she passed, at least so far. "Keep them up," I told her again as I spun the leggy model around and pressed her against the wall, smooshing her pert chest against it.

I tore her dress yet again, ripping a hole so I could get to that taut ass. I could have just removed her dress, but I wanted her to see I was I complete control and that her clothes was nothing more than an obstacle, something for me to alter and destroy at whim because I owned her and her body at this moment.

I ran my palm over her ass, first one cheek then the other, feeling the fabric of her panties before I grabbed the waistband and pulled up, making her wince as I gave her a wedgie, letting her deep ass crack eat a lot of the fabric so ai could admire her perfect skin and her plump ass flesh more.

With no warning, I spanked Jennifer's rounded ass hard, enjoying the cry she let out as well as the ripple of supple ass flesh. The mix of fat and firm muscle felt phenomenal under my palm.

"Oh my god," Jennifer moaned, quivering. As I spanked her again, I watched her knees bend and straighten and her hands fist and relax, her fingers wiggling as she dealt with the pleasure and pain ccocktail.

"Dirty fucking cheaters, bitches who go to men's houses looking to get fucked deserve a punishment, don't they?" I growled in her ear as I pressed my full weight against her, my hands massaging her juicy ass that I had offended.

"Yes, sir. Whatever punishment you see fit... I accept," she said in what she thought was full submission, but I wasn't done.

I smacked her ass again, letting the sound of flesh against flesh ring out in my parlor. "You don't get a say, you whore," I chuckled darkly in her ear and pulled back on her long blonde hair, bringing us cheek to cheek. "I didn't ask you if you accepted or not, did I?" I asked and licked her cheek up to the corner of her eye.

"N-no, sir," Jen shuddered, shaking. I cupped her ass again lovingly, before smacking her ass hard, making her jolt and take in a sharp, deep breath, her eyes already looking up towards the ceiling, my hand still pulling her hair.

I let go of her golden locks and crouched down, pressing my face flush into the valley of her ass.

I looked up at her from my position. I saw her slowly slide her arms down, so I bit into the pillowy flesh before me, making her yelp. "I didn't tell you to move your hands you stupid bimbo!" I growled and slapped her ass with a quick palm.

I slipped my hands under the remainder of Jen's shredded sundress and pulled her fucking soaked panties down her fit legs, and she stepped out of them easily.

With her underwear finally gone, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back, popping her ass out and letting her tits dangle, but her gorgeous magazine-ready face was pressed against the wall, her arms still raised.

I spread her bubble butt and saw her glistening, perfectly waxed pussy lips and tight asshole looking back at me. "Which one... which one..." I asked myself aloud as I alternated between patting her puffy pussy lips and putting a bit of pressure on her asshole with the pad of my thumb.

"We never discussed my ass," Jennifer said breathily, but didn't fight back.

I kissed her beautiful round cheek, my thumb still pressing on her sensitive rosebud. "Does your husband ever..."

Jennifer shook her blonde head. "Only once when I was drunk."

"So you are here because I'll do more than you do with him," I teased. She was about to argue, but I spit right on her asshole and wormed my fingertip past her tight sphincter.

"Daaaamn," she moaned as I slowly moved just my fingertip in and out. As I fingered her ass with one hand, I let my hand that was spreading her ass wander between her blessed legs to play with her wet, swollen clit.

She sighed and wreathed over me, torn between pulling away and pushing into me. I stole an occasional glance, and smiled when I saw her arms shaking, having a hard time staying up.

"Drop your hands," I ordered and she did instantly, sighing in relief as she brought them down by her head, allowing her to brace and take her pretty face off the wall. "You've earned a reward for following orders, for being such a good girl," I cooed and kissed her tight ass.

I twisted my hand, and thumbed her clit as I slid two fingers easily into her tight but sopping wet cunt. I slid my finger out of her ass and pressed my face in the juncture, letting my tongue rotate and explore until I found her delicious asshole.

She jumped, but my hand at her weeping pussy kept her in place as I continued to tongue bathe her sensual trap door.

I worked her lovely two-lipped opening slowly but I lapped at her asshole salaciously, like a dog at a water bowl. The sounds she made was enough to make me hard, but it wasn't long until she was already cumming on my fingers.

I ripped my fingers from her drenched pussy once her orgasm had subsided, making her gasp and shake at the sudden loss. I stood up, and picked up the slightly taller than me but weighing much less girl over my shoulder as I headed towards my bedroom.

Jennifer accepted her fate, not fighting or kicking, just laying there as she continued to come back from her orgasm. I didn't let her rest, though, as I spanked her ass and then kept playing with her slit until we made it to my room.

I unceremoniously threw Mrs. Hawkins on the bed, and I watched her tits jiggle as she bounced, the lean muscle on her thighs ripple. I saw a look of acute arousal but maybe even fear in her eyes as I stalked to the bed like a predator, shedding my shirt as I approached. She removed herself of what was left of her dress, as well as her black panties.

"Lay down and spread your arms and legs," I ordered. Jen swallowed deeply but followed. "You want to be fucked like a whore, you want to feel like you don't have a choice... I can make that happen," I told her as I reached under the corner of my bed and revealed an ankle cuff. I wrapped it around her ankle and velcroed it closed, before doing the other ankle, keeping her legs in place.

Jen tried to kick her Amazonian legs, but the straps that went under the mattress kept her well in place. I did her wrists next, leaving her perfectly spread and vulnerable. Still by her head, I cupped her chin and looked deep into her beautiful eyes. "I think we're going to both enjoy this," I said.

She pulled on her wrist restraints, and was able to get some bend out of her elbows, but that was it. Jennifer Hawkins was well and truly mine unless she said the word "aqua."

I went to my nightstand, opened a drawer, and removed a black blindfold. I held it up to her and she nodded. Jen laid her head back on the pillow after I tied the silk in place.

She sighed as I blew on her swan-like neck, and I watched little goosebumps form. "Relax, Jen. You're in good hands," I whispered and licked the shell of her ear, and I listened as she drew in a short breath. Her sense of touch was heightened now that she couldn't see.

As she laid there waiting for the next sensation, I stripped myself down to make myself as naked as Jen. "Now Mrs. Hawkins, blindfolded and tied down as you are, it's time for you to get what slutty, cheating fucking MILFs deserve," I said as I dragged my knuckles down her rips, over her flaring hips, and inside of her thighs. She shuddered deliciously and let out the tiniest gasp at my touch.

I lovingly caressed Jennifer's body, seemingly made by Aphrodite herself. I touched every inch of her with my fingertips, my mouth, my knuckles. She was mewling like a bitch and moaning at every touch. And then without warning, I slapped her clitoral hood and made her cry out. Her back arced but she could do nothing to hide or shy away as I paddled her sensitive pubic mound with my hand. I wasn't using full force, knowing how sensitive it was. I wanted her to be on the edge of pleasure and pain, and her visibly wet pussy was proof I was on the right track.

As I paddled her with light slaps, I inserted two fingers inside of her, and one back into her asshole. She continued to moan, shake and cry as her ass, vagina and clit were all pleasured at once. She was so fucking wet that my fingers easily came and went from her slick, muscled confines.

She came hard, her thighs trying to clamp but unable to, her walls fluttered around my fingers, tightening and releasing, making me growl.

I stopped beaver tailing her pussy mound and put my face right in there, licking all around her upper pussy and clitoral area, but purposely avoiding her magic bean.

After a deep breath, she let out a long "Oh fuuuuuck!" as I encased her engorged clit between my lips and lapped at it lazily with the tip of my tongue as my fingers obliterated her holes.

She came again, but I didn't stop. I made her cum again, and again, and again until she was a vibrating, sobbing mess with a large wet spot on my bed. My comforter was ruined, but it was a small price to pay for removing Jennifer Hawkins' soul through her intimate places.

She was completely speechless, practically TKOed, as I finally removed my fingers before they could get clammy. I hungrily cleaned off my fingers with my tongue, which I was sure to make Jennifer watch through foggy, half lidded eyes.

"Fuck are you delicious," I said as I approached her, still licking my fingers as I came to the side of the bed by her face.

I climbed onto my queen sized bed next to her, on my knees. "Open your mouth," I whispered, turning her head to face me. Still out of it but with it enough, she opened her mouth, letting her pink tongue lol out.

I angled my hips and gently thrust down, letting my cock head into her fully open north, making sure to let it glide over her soft tongue.

Feeling it and where I was, Jen slowly allowed her mouth to close a little, her wet lips encasing my length as I slowly slid more of it in. Inch by inch, I fed her more and more cock until I was halfway in and she had all she could take. I left it in at her gagging point and reveled in the feeling of her fluttering throat as she gagged around me, the sensations feeling sinful, dirty and divine as I fucked the throat of another man's wife, the second in three days, actually.

As I withdrew my length, leaving just the tip in, I pushed back in quickly, hitting the back of her throat again, enjoying the gurgle, the gacking that I drew from her with every deep thrust.

I fucked her face like this for a while, slapping her face once in a while to keep her from fading. This angle also let me lean over and strum her clit again with my thumb, making her contract her abs deliciously with every stroke.

She hummed in pleasure and continued to gurgle her spit and my precum at the same time, her chin and throat wet and slippery with the concoction.

I pulled out of her quickly, feeling my balls churning a little too hard. I wasn't finished with her yet. To give myself time to come back from the edge, I went back to eating out Mrs. Hawkins, making her cry all over again as I ate her out and fucked her butthole with two fingers this time, her sphincter lubed a plenty with her own running juices.

I forced three more orgasms from the blonde before I took myself in hand. I wet myself with her juice and my spit. I put my hands on either side of her head, pulled my hips back, and with one measured thrust, I pushed myself deep into her heat until my pelvic mound met hers.

She gasped aloud, but unable to do anything else as I pushed the air from her lungs. I pulled back, and hit her again.

This time she moaned loudly, her wrists red from pulling against the restraints. They were felted on the inside for comfort, but she had been through a hell of a lot.

As I gripped her hips and used her tied down body to pleasure myself, I heard footsteps and looked behind me to see Steph, leaning against my doorway with a smile on her pretty face. She just waved and I smiled back. She seemed more than happy to watch me fuck her best friend.

I pulled out of Jen with no warning, and she cried out at the loss of my member inside of her. I undid her leg restraints but kept her hands tied. I gathered her long, muscled legs together and flipped them, tucking her knees up and I re-entered her again with my hands on her thighs as ai roughly fucked her tight opening.

I pummeled her insides and leaned down to lick her sensitive, trembling tummy as I fucked her hard and fast. I looked up as I licked and bit her belly, and enjoyed the constant o face, as well as her tits jiggling and swaying as I fucked her.

I felt my balls tightening all over again, but this time I wouldn't deny myself. "Jennifer," I said warningly as I slowed my pumps but kept them deep and forceful.

"Please..." she panted. "Cum on my tits, my face, my belly. Just don't cum in me. I'll call aqua right now if you plan on finishing in my pussy," she warned me. I had planned to respect her wishes already.

Steph came forward, placing a hand on Jen's hips. "Are you trying for another one?" she asked.

"Steph?" Jen asked in total shock, and then gasped as I tore my length from her and shot my load towards her face, hitting her chin, neck, and chest. I made a trail over the length of her torso as my ropes lost power and distance as my balls emptied.

Steph climbed on the bed and used her finger to scoop up my cum and lick it off. She used the index finger on her other hand to scoop some up for Jennifer and brush her teeth with it.

Once Steph brought her finger back, Jennifer asked, "How long were... were you watching?"

Steph laughed. "Watching, not that long. Scott left his window and the front door open, though..."

"Oh shit," Jen cursed and tried to get up, but her hands were still tied. "Scott, Steph, let me up!" Jen tried.

I heard more foot steps and looked past Steph, who was in the process of peeling off her yoga pants. There were three other fit women who looked hot enough to be friends with Steph and Jen.

"I'm not the first one Scott has disciplined, Jen," Steph said, sex dripping from her tongue. "You're just the last to the game, and now we all want a turn. We know it's your boy whose been ring-leading our kids and being the poor example. So now we're here to disciple you."

"Whose we?" Jen asked, panicked, completely exposed and vulnerable. Steph just laughed. "Wait!" Jen pleaded as she felt four pairs of hands caressing her supple, nude body.

"God, she's so pretty," one of her friends said. "I can see how my husband would fall for this body."

My eyes shot up.

"My husband loves this pussy," another spurned housewife said, cupping Jen's sex.

"Did she sleep with all of your husbands?" I asked.

"All but mine," Steph said. "I've just wanted her for a long time, and I'm tired of getting teased."

"Well, her safeword is aqua," I told the girls. "I'm going to get coffee and I'll be right back."

"Scott, get me out of here!" Jen called after me, but didn't say aqua. The last thing I heard was the giggle of a few women, and then Jen sighing out in pleasure. Their husband's must have been in better moods since sleeping with the Aussie whore. Maybe it was about reward as much as disciple? Whatever the case, Jennifer Hawkins was in for a long day until school was over.

CYG March: Lena Headey

2. Thanks nerick, Expect, JU5TU5, HoneyB, TPG, Sorale21, MacDennis thanked for this post
    Likes nerick, Expect, JU5TU5, HoneyB, TPG, Sorale21, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know I'm biased AF but, that was sooo good Harbinger.
    Easily my favorite Jen Hawkins story now.

4. Thanks HoneyB, Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes HoneyB, Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This just made my day. Thanks for putting together a quick story/chapter for Jen and I absolutely loved the consensual non-consensual approach. Can't wait to see what unfolds in the near future for both Steph and Jen!

6. Thanks Harbinger, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All I can say is wow. Great story.

8. Thanks Harbinger, HoneyB, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger, HoneyB, TPG liked this post