Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Threesome!" with Pia Miller and Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Threesome!" with Pia Miller and Michelle Keegan

THREESOME
    With Pia Miller and Michelle Keegan
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MFF, drunk, blowjob, oral, spitting, 69, deep-throat, anal, rimming, ass-to-mouth
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I knew almost nothing about Home & Away star Pia Miller, so I didn't really know what to expect when I was tasked with picking her up from her beachside apartment, and driving her over to the Lipsy Store Launch Party in Sydney.

Right from the get-go the actress appeared to be incredibly sweet and friendly, not to mention drop dead gorgeous, and wasted little time flirting and smiling at me from the backseat. In fact despite meeting each other for the first time, I couldn't help but note the chemistry we had, laughing and joking during the entire trip.

"Are you single?" she asked bluntly at one point. "I'm only asking for a friend."

"I'm sure you are, and yes I am."

At first I wondered if it was merely my imagination, that maybe Pia was simply being extra friendly, but when we arrived to the event my assumptions were proven right as the stunning MILF took out her phone and asked for my number, claiming that she wanted to stay in touch in case she needed a ride home later.

I almost didn't have the heart to tell her that not only would I be accompanying her into the event, but that I would be by her side for the duration of the evening, as arranged by her Channel 7 bosses. To her credit, the actress seemed surprised but pleased.

"Lucky me," she said while checking her appearance in the mirror. "I've never had my own personal bodyguard before."

"Don't worry, I'll be as discrete as possible. You won't even notice I'm around."

"Well where's the fun in that?" she flirted. "I always hate attending these parties alone."

As expected, Pia turned heads the moment she hit the red carpet, and I couldn't help but feel a little smug as she grabbed my hand and implied that we were an item.

Of course I tried telling her that this form of affection would only get us in trouble, but the playful model-turned-actress insisted that I make myself useful and just go along with the charade.

"Just play along and smile," she said as we stopped to pose for pictures. "Just pretend we're dating or something."

"oh, I think I can manage that." I grinned, making her giggle.

Inside, the event itself was a pretty lavish affair, filled with Australia's elite, some of which immediately attempted to hit on Pia, who took every opportunity to introduce me as her boyfriend. In fact at one point I froze up as she kissed me on the cheek while posing for an instagram picture, and in the process pressed her firm, ample breasts into my shoulder.

"Easy, cowboy." she grinned, reading my mind. "The night is young."

Wait, did Pia just insinuate that we would be hooking up later? I wondered.

It was only when she disappeared into the ladies room a few minutes later, that I was suddenly approached by a stunning woman who as it turned out, had flown halfway around the globe to be there.

Michelle Keegan wasted little time flirting up a storm and bombarding me with a dozen questions about Pia Miller, claiming to be a big fan of hers and asking me to introduce them.

I found this request rather odd since all she had to do was walk into the ladies room and make the introduction herself, but judging by how nervous she was, it seemed meeting the aussie actress was important to her.

"Ah, I need a drink right now." she said while snatching a glass from a passing waiter.

I found Michelle's behavior slightly odd until she went on to explain how she was feeling a little loopy after her sixteen-hour flight, and claimed to be suffering from a severe bout of Jet Lag.

"I don't normally get frazzled over celebrities, much less other girls, but that woman is FIT!"

I couldn't help but laugh at Keegan's vernacular, and realized that she too had clearly had a little too much to drink.

It was at this point that we heard Pia laugh with a fellow actress as they approached the door, and without warning Michelle seemed to panic and bolt, leaving me to scratch my head and wonder if I had imagined the entire encounter.

I accompanied Pia back to the party, where she grabbed herself another drink, and left her to mingle with some colleagues while I went over to chat with Michelle who was blushing brightly.

"Well that was awkward," I remarked.

"Sorry for taking off like that, but she's pretty much my girl crush at the moment." Keegan claimed. "I'd even go as far to say she's my hall pass. Mark would literally shit if I brought her home, I think he likes her more than I do."

"You really like her that much?"

"Listen, I've destroyed vibrators thanks to that woman."

"I'm sure she'd be flattered to hear that."

"Trust me, she should be."

It took all of twenty minutes but I finally convinced Michelle to gather enough courage to come meet Pia for the first time, and as it turned out it couldn't have gone any smoother, with the girls hitting it off almost immediately.

Personally I thought they were the sexiest duo at the gala, so to see them flirt and interact together was truly a sight to behold. In fact I stepped away to give them some privacy to talk, and it almost felt like I was playing defense for Keegan, cock-blocking any potential interruptions they might have with any would-be Casanovas.

Amusingly enough the moment Pia stepped away for a few minutes to run off to the loo, Michelle rushed over acting like some cunt-struck teenager on his first date.

"That girl is insanely hot," she grinned. "I would rock her world if she let me. I think I'd genuinely switch teams for her. She's lucky I didn't follow her into the ladies room just now, pin her up against the wall and stick my tongue down her throat!"

"Now there's an image."

Ultimately the party drew to an end, with the house lights coming on and all of the guests being urged to leave the building in a calm and orderly fashion. Funnily enough, the girls were still yapping away and didn't even notice until in-house security approached the giggling-drunk couple and asked them to move outside.

"I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get back to my hotel room," Keegan remarked. "I'm still on London time."

I could tell from the look on Pia's face that she too had thoroughly enjoyed their time together, and wasn't ready to call it a night, so with her permission I invited Michelle to tag along with us, despite having no plans or idea where to go next.

By the time they climbed into the back of the Land Rover, they seemed to change their minds a dozen times before we finally agreed to just drive to the beach. In truth I never expected anyone to actually get out of the vehicle, particularly since it was two in the morning on a weeknight, and the beach was deserted, but that's precisely what they did.

Minutes later I stood dumbfounded as the drunk starlets stripped down to their underwear, and dove into the cold ocean screaming and shrieking at the top of their lungs as they dunked each other in the water.

In fact the two girls made such a racket that local rangers were soon called, asking us to leave before giving us a lecture about the dangers of swimming at night. Having had their fun, the ladies sat huddled together in the backseat under a big blanket, shivering from the cold while trying to use their body heat to keep warm.

I turned up the heater as we headed in the direction of Keegan's hotel, and as amusing as the night had been, nothing could have prepared me for what happened next, when I glanced into my rear-view mirror to catch the two lovebirds sharing a kiss.

I'm not even sure who made the first move, or why, only that one minute they were humming along to the radio, and the next thing I knew they were kissing each other tenderly in the backseat.

Fortunately for us the hotel wasn't far away, where I wrongly assumed they would most probably ask me to drop them off and wish me a goodnight, but Pia surprised me again.

"Err, you're more than welcome to come up for a drink if you like?" she offered, before I looked at Michelle for approval.

"Sure, it's fine by me." Keegan shrugged. "The more the merrier I say."

Considering their current attire, or lack thereof, I parked in the basement and we caught the express elevator up to Michelle's hotel room, where I took off my jacket and helped myself to a drink, while Michelle grabbed Pia by the hand and literally dragged her down the hallway to the shower.

"We'll be right back," she said pulling her new BFF by the hand. "Just give us a few minutes to get cleaned up."

"Um, we won't be long." Pia apologized before flashing me a playful grin, not knowing what to expect.

I could hear them giggling in the bathroom as I busied myself with the TV and stereo, only realizing later that it masked the erotic sounds which emanated from the hallway a few minutes later.

At first I thought it was merely a figment of my imagination, but when I heard the muffled sounds coming from the bathroom I felt compelled to go investigate. Deciding immediately, I quickly removed my shoes and made my way quietly down the hall. I held my breath and could hear additional panting noises over the sound of the stereo in the other room.

When I finally peeked into the lavish shower, the revelation almost knocked me off my feet, as the ladies had indeed started without me, with Michelle kissing her way down Pia's naked body, licking around her hips and abdomen, and finally eating her cunt.

I watched long enough to see Pia shudder violently and suddenly, sobbing out loud as she came all over her lovers face, both of them surprised and delirious by the sudden and unexpected orgasm. Watching them hungrily kiss each afterwards, I suddenly found myself at a crossroads.

While common sense dictated that I leave the apartment and give them some much needed privacy, another part of my horny mind decided to throw caution to the wind, and I began to strip. I still wasn't sure how I'd be received, as they seemed perfectly happy with each other.

Nevertheless, I literally took two steps into the marble bathroom when Keegan broke their kiss and smiled at me.

"Look who decided to join the party," she said, as I joined them in the shower and let the water run over my body, before turning to face them.

"Are we actually doing this," Pia said shyly, having never dabbled in a threesome before.

Michelle responded by reaching out to grasp my cock, giving it a few short strokes. I just about thought I had died and gone to heaven when she suddenly separated from her BFF and slowly dropped to her knees and proceeded to lick the droplet of pre-cum that oozed from my dick.

"Yeah, I'd say we are." Michelle grinned, referring to my impressive package.

Pia quickly followed suit, kneeling beside her partner in crime and watched intently as Keegan began to run her wet tongue up and down the side of my shaft, her smoldering dark eyes never leaving mine.

"I bet when you woke up this morning you never imagined you'd be getting a blowjob from me." she teased.

I actually felt myself jump as Michelle spat at my cock, and smeared her saliva all along my shaft. Once my cock was nice and wet, she then surprised us both by taking my entire length into the back of her throat, gagging erotically for a moment.

"f-fuck," I grunted to the action, before grabbing her head with both hands and fucking her mouth.

There was just something so erotic about twisting her head from side to side, watching as my bell-end bulged against her cheek. In fact judging from the moans which escaped her mouth, I wasn't the only one who found it thrilling.

"Mmpphhff-yeah, fuck my mouth." Michelle encouraged while cupping my balls and drowning me in a mouthful of spit.

It was probably one of the sloppiest, nastiest, blow jobs of my life, and I loved every minute of it.

Keegan ultimately pulled my rod out of her throat and offered it to Pia, who quickly wrapped her soft, supple lips around my bell-end and sucked it gently. Unlike Michelle who was much more aggressive, Miller appeared to be a lot more sensual, and began moving her head up and down in short, bobbing motions while jacking me off into her mouth.

As the stunning MILF worked me over, Keegan lowered her head and began to lick my nuts, bathing them in warm saliva, sucking them into her mouth, and causing my eyes to roll into the back of my head.

The feel of their contrasting tongues was unbelievable as they worked together in concert, licking, sucking, and kissing me.

I watched enviously as they stopped to kiss each other on the lips in an aggressive, lustful manner, before Pia took a cue from her friend and slobbered a whole mouthful of spit she had collected from Michelle, and drooled it all over the length of my rod. It was just about sexiest thing I'd ever seen, yet made my cock twitch with excitement.

As the water from the shower rained down over us, I started to swing my hips back and forth and fucked her mouth. Pia gagged briefly but refused to let up, seemingly eager to get me off and show her UK friend that she was just as skilled in the art of fellatio.

Michelle stood up and kissed me hard on the lips, swirling her long tongue into my mouth before taking my hand and leading me out of the shower and into the bedroom across the way.

I simply followed her lead and was pushed onto the bed for my troubles, before she stepped one leg over my head and lowered her hairless mound down onto my waiting mouth.

"Time to pay up," she hissed. "You owe me."

I let out a satisfied moan as Keegan's slimy taco pressed against my lips and she nestled down into a comfortable position atop my face. In an instant my tongue lashed out, driving deeply into her moist hole, slurping and savoring her succulent juices while pulling and stretching her rubbery cunt with my lips.

I lewdly chewed on Michelle's pussy like a man possessed, causing her to moan at the popping, slurping sounds I make with my mouth. She bit her bottom lip and stared down into my eyes while grabbing a handful of my hair. In all honestly, I don't think anyone had ever eaten her pussy in such a carnal, animalistic way.

Slowly and methodically she began to roll her hips, grinding her slick box over my mouth and chin. It almost felt like she was using me to satisfy her own needs, and to be honest I was perfectly okay with that.

"ugh-fuck, yeah, eat my cunt." she cussed as she rode my face. "Get right up in there - oh - good, yeah."

It was at this point that Pia causally sauntered naked into the room, and while still dripping wet from the shower, took a position by the bed where she slipped my hard prick back into her mouth, picking up right where we left off.

If I didn't know any better I might assume that the girl was definitely enamored with my penis, by the way she toyed with it. This time she stroked me with long, pumps of her hand, as she covered the head with soft licks and kisses. Every so often she would lower her face and suck my balls into her mouth, tease me with little flicks of her talented tongue.

I almost bounced off the bed when I felt the normally sweet mother of two, push my knees apart and lash her tongue across my taint, stabbing it against my bunghole. I was using all my powers of restraint to keep from blowing my wad right then and there, particularly as Michelle moaned above me, clutching my hair with increasing force while talking dirty to herself.

"Mm-yeah, play with his ass. He really seems to like that. Show him how dirty you are."

"I dunno, should I," Pia hesitated with an evil grin.

"Go ahead, it's so hot. Stick your finger inside his ass while you blow him and watch what happens, guys fucking love that shit."

My mind was awash as I felt Pia slip a single digit into my butt while her mouth returned to blowing me. I locked my lips around Michelle's sex in retribution, sucking hard on her clit and causing her to toss her head back and shut her eyes, her movements growing more erratic as her hips bucked and thrashed around.

"oh-fuck, right there, don't stop!"

I thought she was going to pull my fucking hair out when she forcefully pushed downward, mashing her entire ass into my face. Her moaning soon drowned out the wet sound of Pia's mouth on my cock as she suddenly squeezed her legs together, trapping my head in a vice-like grip.

Then, just as quickly as it began, Michelle hopped off my soiled face and was replaced by her tag-team partner, who swung her leg over my head and moved to straddle me in an impromptu sixty-nine position.

I suddenly found myself glaring up into Pia's flawless ass, as her knees bent slowly, bringing her puckered little orifice within reaching distance of my tongue.

If anyone had told me earlier that day that by nights end I'd be locked in a hot and sweaty sixty-nine with Pia Miller, I probably would have laughed in their face, and yet there I was fixed in this lewd position under the watchful eye of Michelle Keegan, who stood masturbating to the show.

"Mmm," Miller moaned softly as she rested her hips back, planting her tiny starfish against my tongue.

Even though she was shy, I could tell what she wanted, and gave her the same treatment she had given me, and immediately went to work lashing Pia's rosebud with frantic licks, lapping up her pussy juice and smearing it around her backdoor.

She moaned out loud and pushed back harder, forcing my head down into the mattress as she rested her whole weight on my face, suffocating me with her backside. With both hands placed firmly on my chest, the Chilean model wiggled her perfect ass, forcing more of my tongue past her sphincter and into her rectum.

"oh-god," she exclaimed as she felt my tongue slither into her bunghole and massage her walls.

She began to gyrate her hips as I tongue-fucked her orifice, while Michelle now proceeded to take her friends previous position by the bed, and slipped her lips up and down my aching pole, polishing my wood like a god-damn professional.

I moaned into Pia's ass as I felt Michelle's tongue spit and slobber all over me, and responded by thrusting my own tongue deep into her friends tight snatch above, sending the model into convulsions.

Miller's cunt now twitched and gaped open, her fluid leaking out in streams. I gulped down the sweet nectar like it was liquid gold and went back for seconds, thirds, and more.

The two women worked my cock in practiced unison, with Michelle stroking my shaft and cupping my balls as her companion locked her lips around my bell-end from above. The sensation was quite incredible as they worked together, licking and sucking and bringing me closer to the edge.

My cock felt so hard I thought it would burst, and knew that my climax was near. I wondered which one of them would get me off, but as Keegan gently licked my ass, I realized it was too late to worry and surrendered to the moment.

With an audible gasp, my balls unleashed a torrent of cum directly into Pia's slurping mouth. She strained to swallow as much as she could, but then, in a display of sheer lust, withdrew from my cock and fastened her lips immediately with Michelle.

The two beauties kissed each other deeply, their tongues wrestling and swapping the creamy spunk from one to the other. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen, particularly since it was my load they were sharing. But despite needing a little time to recover, Michelle was now horny as hell!

With a mouth full of cum, she got up and pushed her friend onto the bed and spread her legs wide as possible, revealing her friends cleanly shaved peach. Pia was still busy licking the remaining cum from her lips when she realized what Keegan wanted.

"Mmm, I've been waiting for this," chelle murmured. "I need to taste you again."

That being said, Michelle buried her face into Pia's snatch and started licking up and down the length of her slit. I could certainly vouch for her oral abilities, as I watched the salacious scene unfold beside me.

"oh-god," Miller moaned. "I fucking love your tongue."

I took this opportunity to play with Pia's breasts, twisting and tweaking her turgid nipples with my fingers. She squealed her delight and bucked her hips up from the mattress, her orgasm crashing through her body as she coated her lover's face with cum.

But Michelle knew what she was doing, and, as much as Pia wriggled in the throes of climax, she refused to stop eating her snatch. Instead she locked her arms around her legs and continued to lash her clit while inserting a finger into her ass. Miller just about went ballistic, spreading her legs farther apart to allow her lover better access to both holes.

By this time, I was as hard as a rock and keen for round two. Michelle was still on "all fours" as she continued to give Pia the licking and fingering of her life. I discretely dropped from the bed and shuffled in behind her, my hands caressing her flawless butt and stroking her ultra-soft skin.

Watching her like this, I couldn't help but think Michelle was BORN to be taken from behind.

"Mmm yea, you gunna stick me from behind?" Keegan managed to say, the words muffled in Pia's glistening pussy.

I took a deep breath and gently eased myself into Michelle's cunt. She felt young and tight as I reached around and began to play with her large breasts. To my delight the onetime "Corrie" star felt surprisingly snug, but I was still able to sink my entire length to the hilt, filling her completely.

She began to grunt and groan with each long thrust, begging me to fuck her harder and faster, as the room came alive with the noise of both women. Pia seemed to course from one orgasm to the next, with Michelle not allowing her a moment's respite between climaxes.

As Miller and I exchanged lustful glances, I slammed my cock in and out of Keegan's cunt with long, practiced strokes, angling my thrusts to ensure maximum contact with her clit.

I pinched her nipples harder as she spurred me on and suddenly felt her internal muscles grip me tightly as she howled her orgasm. In spite of this, I didn't stop pounding her snatch until I was sure she had finished cumming, then with my root buried inside, I slowed to a halt to catch my breath.

Pia looked completely exhausted on the bed as Michelle finally cut her some slack. Her legs looked wobbly as she rolled off the mattress and came around Michelle to join me behind her, I guess the idea of watching me fuck the British babe really appealed to her.

"I wanna watch you fuck her!"

"Ah, you little slut," Michelle grinned over her shoulder. "You wanna watch him take my ass?"

The mere notion made my cock twitch, as she began to move her hips back and forth over my still embedded sword.

"Fuck-yea, that'd be so hot!" Pia answered. "I'd love to see that."

With her permission, I pulled out of Michelle's cunt and worked one, and then two fingers inside the tight opening until I was happy that my size would not cause her any problems.

Pia happily offered to assist by leaning over to drool a long drool of spit all over the head of my cock, before guiding my member to her backdoor, where I slowly pushed in.

Judging from the lack of resistance I felt I could tell that this obviously wasn't the first time that Keegan had been fucked in the ass, because as I pushed in further, I could feel her spongy hole open up to accept me easily.

Michelle grunted consistently as ease up into her snug shit-pipe, while Pia now sat on the floor, open legged and thrusting two fingers in and out of her pussy with lightening speed.

"Yeah-Yeah, fuck her ass," she cooed. "That looks so hot and nasty right now."

"You like that?" Michelle directed at her masturbating friend. "Keep playing with your cunt while he fucks my ass!"

Feeling bold, I reached over and grabbed a handful of Pia's hair and made her clean me off with her mouth, tasting her friends ass on my cock, before plunging my thick unit back into Michelle's tight cavity.

Amusingly enough Pia shut her mouth after that as I picked up the pace and proceeded to sodomize her friend with a vengeance. Michelle's fingers were busy between her legs, working over her distended clit as I approached the point of no return.

As I whipped my hips I heard her moan with intensity and her fingers brought her to a sudden orgasm, her butt clenching and contracting around me, causing me to lose control and shoot my wad DEEP into her colon.

Although we were all completely exhausted by the nights events, Michelle insisted that we spend the night, where we slept in fits and starts, waking up to the feel of hands or lips on our bodies, only to have sex all over again.

We finally got up around noon the following day and capped off the incredible hook up with me fucking Pia's tits, while Michelle ate her pussy to completion. I ultimately took the mother of two from behind, while Michelle showered, and fucked her within an inch of her life, pounding her hard and fast before shooting my wad all over her back.

I don't even know how many times the girls had sex with each other by that point, but suffice to say that some serious spit and juices had been exchanged between the three of us.

Ultimately Pia and I got dressed and had breakfast as a car arrived downstairs to pick up Michelle and take her straight to the airport.

"You're leaving?"

"Yeah, I have to go."

"Um. We should probably stay in touch and get together sometime," Pia suggested.

"Erm. Sorry but, this was a onetime deal." Michelle claimed while pushing her luggage to the door. "Last night was fun but, I'm a happily married woman."

"You are?" I quipped in confusion, since she didn't appear to be wearing a wedding ring.

At first Pia and I laughed and assumed Michelle was only kidding, but as she opened the door and walked out of our lives, we simply looked at each other comically, and wondered if we'd ever see her again.

2. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, reckon you've set the bar for hottest possible threesome right here, lol.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG- What a PAIR!

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post