List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Uber Tales #6" with Vanessa and Veronica Merrell

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Uber Tales #6" with Vanessa and Veronica Merrell

Uber Tales #6
    with Vanessa and Veronica Merrell

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MFF, BJ, finger, inc
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: I'm not very good at keeping these things short but nevermind, hope you like it.

It had only been a single semester I'd been driving the YouTube celebrity twins to and from college every day but it had already felt like a year. In fact I almost thought I'd have to go back to college myself, I could feel my IQ dropping as the two sisters chatted away in the backseat, consistently coming up with the most bizarre topics of conversation I'd ever heard.

That being said I never complained given the fact the two identical sisters were absolutely gorgeous and I was almost positive Veronica harboured some kind of crush on me, despite having a boyfriend her own age.

Vanessa was a little less friendly towards me. I assumed she saw me as a reminder of the reason they needed a daily cab ride. I'd heard the story from them countless times, while they used to drive themselves here, there and everywhere, a little fender bender Vanessa had gotten into while filming for their channel had caused their parents to ban the pair of them from driving for the rest of the semester.

"So, our last trip together for a while," Veronica pouted as she climbed into the passenger seat after the final day of college before the holidays.

"Yeah, are you finally gunna let us behind the wheel?" Nessa asked from the back, something she'd requested daily since I met her.

"I'll think about it," I responded, giving her the same answer as every other time.

"Aww come on," she pushed. "It's been ages since I've driven, I miss it!"

She gave me the puppy dog eyes in the rear view mirror and after thinking on it I sighed and relented.

"Okay fine, but only when we're out of the city."

"Oh, you have to let me have a go too then!" Roni insisted while her sister grinned smugly.

"I'll think about it," I teased while setting off.

I soon zoned out while the girls started discussing their latest challenge video and what they should do next until I hit the freeway and Nessa tapped me on the shoulder and begged me to pull over.

Already I was having second thoughts about my decision but I went along with it, pulling into the next gas station and letting Vanessa take the wheel. She excitedly pulled into the L.A. traffic and immediately began driving much faster than I would've liked.

"Alright, maybe slow down a little, yeah?" I suggested after a few minutes.

"Oh relax, its fine!"

But barely two minutes later Vanessa hit the brakes a little too late and bumped into the car stopped in traffic in front of us. Immediately Vanessa started running her mouth, apologising while her sister struggled not to laugh out loud. As for myself I couldn't even find words, opting to simply get out of the car to check the damage before I lost it.

Fortunately it wasn't too bad, just a few minor scratches so after exchanging a few details with the angry driver we'd hit, I waved Vanessa into the passenger seat and took over driving duty again.

"Seriously I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened!" Vanessa rambled on deaf ears. "I can pay for the damages and stuff!"

"I'm guessing this means I don't get a turn?" Roni quipped from the back.

"Absolutely not, and you can find yourself a new driver for your next semester too." I muttered angrily.

"Well we get our car back then..."

"You won't after I tell your parents about what just happened."

"Whoa wait, you can't tell them!" Nessa gasped.

"Why not?"

"I—um—please, you just can't!"

"Forgive me for not being convinced by that argument."

"But I said I'd pay for the damages, why do they need to know anything?"

I remained silent but soon noticed the sisters giving each other odd glances as if they were sharing some telepathic conversation.

"I did it last time, Nessa!" Veronica finally blurted out loud.

"I thought you'd want to, you're the one who likes him!"

"But you got us into this mess!"

"What are you even arguing about?" I interrupted as they continued bickering back and forth.

"We're not as naïve as you think, y'know?" Roni began to explain. "We know how it works...how to keep a guy silent."

"And how's that?"

"A blowjob."

Her blunt, unexpected answer almost caused another accident.

"I—err—what?"

"We were just deciding which one of us would do it, that is, if that would stop you telling our parents about today?"

I glanced at both of them, meeting their eyes to ensure I wasn't being tricked in something but they both appeared deadly serious about the offer so I shrugged.

"I'm sure we could work something else."

"Great! Rock-paper-scissors it is then!"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes as the twins proceeded to play their game to decide who would be getting on their knees. From their earlier conversation it sounded like this wasn't even the first time they'd found themselves in this kind of situation but given what I knew about them, I shouldn't have been too surprised.

I glanced over to see the first round end in a draw with both girls throwing paper.

"Does that mean you both do it?" I couldn't help but joke.

"Ugh, you wish," Nessa snapped while Roni couldn't help but smirk in the back.

"Shit," Vanessa cussed a moment later when she lost the game. "Let's do best of three!"

"Nuh-uh, you know the rules!" Roni giggled, celebrating her victory.

"Fine, let's get this over with, find somewhere to park up," Vanessa grumbled, resigned to her fate.

Despite her obvious reluctance I wasn't about to reject what was about to happen, my cock was already twitching to life at the mere notion of getting a blowjob from the sexy twenty-year-old I'd been teased by for weeks. The fact Roni would be hanging around to watch made it even more thrilling.

Five minutes later I pulled into another quiet gas station, finding a secluded spot at the back of the parking lot. For the first time I was thankful for splashing out and buying blacked out windows for the backseat where I suggested we move to.

I watched Vanessa nervously look around to ensure no one was nearby as I impatiently got into the back and soon found myself seated between the two girls.

"Would you hurry up?" Veronica said while Nessa continued to fuss about the location. "The sooner you start the sooner we can get going! I can keep a lookout."

She couldn't argue with that so finally Vanessa leaned over and tugged my belt loose and slid her hand into my pants to fish my hard cock out. Her dark eyes briefly met mine as her fingers wrapped around my girth and I quickly began to grow.

"Huh..." she muttered, visibly surprised by my size.

"Whoa!" Roni added, getting a good look for herself.

Before I could tease them about it I was briefly rendered speechless when Vanessa finally brushed her dark hair to one side and took me into her warm mouth.

"Nggh—that's it. Good girl..." I muttered, holding her hair back as she began to bob up and down.

It was a bit of a trip to look down to see Vanessa sucking my cock and then to look up and see a near identical face watching on. Although she'd said she'd keep a look out, Roni couldn't seem to take her eyes off what her sister was doing despite it clearly not being the first time they'd done something like this.

As hot as the situation was, with Vanessa's lack of experience and enthusiasm, she was struggling to get me off with her mouth until Roni ultimately rolled her eyes and tried offering some advice.

"Feel free to take over!" Nessa snapped and to both of our surprise, Roni shrugged and did just that.

"Holy shit—" I grunted while Veronica brushed her hair over one shoulder and devoured my already wet cock.

The simple fact my cock was now being shared between the two identical sisters was almost enough to make me explode in the back of her throat but I held off to feel Roni hum and moan softly around my shaft while Vanessa looked on gob-smacked at her sister's brazen antics.

From the get-go it was obvious Veronica enjoyed the act and was far more skilled than her sister and despite her best efforts showing off her talents, I forced myself not to cum, never wanting the moment to end.

Soon enough however I needed something to distract myself from Veronica's soft lips, tongue and hand working in unison up and down my pole. Without giving it a second thought, I wrapped my arm around Vanessa and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

She tried to fight it for a moment but quickly submitted and tentatively began to kiss me back, opening her mouth a little to tease me with her tongue while my hand did some exploring.

"You need to be more like your sister and learn to relax, Nessa," I told her when my hand slid up her skirt and she tensed up again.

"Mmhmm—" Roni agreed around a mouthful of cock.

"This is getting too weird..."

"You want your car back don't you?"

The whole time we were talking my fingers traced their way up her thigh until I reached her soft, warm to the touch panties.

"Uh-huh," she nodded, nervously biting her lower lip.

"Then let me help you relax."

With that said she forced herself to stop objecting as I gently pulled her underwear to the side and began petting her cleanly shaven pussy.

"Dirty girl," I teased with a wicked grin, causing Vanessa to blush.

My hand was clearly having an effect on her though as she soon spread her knees a little wider, inviting me to continue playing with her wet cunt until I unexpectedly took her breath away by sliding two fingers deep inside her.

"Ughh—shit—fuck!" she grunted, jerking her hips into me.

"That's it, good girl. Feel how wet you are?" I taunted as I began fingering her. "You like watching your sister suck my cock?"

"Oh God..."

Despite her reluctance her body was betraying her, already on fire and shuddering as I picked up the pace and slammed my digits into her sopping cunt.

"Maybe you wish Roni was using that pretty mouth on you instead? She's really good."

"I—ugh...no!" she muttered unconvincingly.

"I think she at least deserves a taste," I continued.

For the first time Veronica looked uneasy as I lifted her head off my cock, her drool dripping down her chin as I offered her my fingers to lick clean.

"Err—mmfffph!"

Before she could object I forced them into her open mouth where she instinctively swirled her hot tongue around them, tasting her sister's sweet juices and moaning involuntarily.

I repeated the action several more times, slamming my fingers into Vanessa's dripping cunt before transferring them into Veronica's waiting mouth. While they both whined about the incestuous action, the look in their eyes told a different story and I suspected they were both getting off on it far more than they liked to admit.

It was actually Vanessa who ended up breaking first, bringing a hand down to her clit to quickly rub it while I filled her sex again.

"Fuck—I think I'm gunna cum!"

With that said I placed my other hand on Roni's head and directed her back to my neglected cock, pushing her down to enter her throat while simultaneously finger-blasting her sister to completion.

"Do it, cum all over my hand then I want you down there to help your sister," I growled authoritatively.

"Oh my God...fuck—ugh."

A second later Vanessa squealed and her entire body thrashed as she came a genuine flood, making a complete mess of my back seat but I didn't care and simply enjoyed the sensation of her burning cunt squeezing and gushing over my fingers until she pushed my hand away with a panted gasp.

Her eyes were glazed over as she struggled to catch her breath and I took the opportunity to pull her in for another hot kiss. This time she was far more compliant and forced her tongue into my mouth and obediently followed my guidance when I pushed her lower until she was side by side with her sister.

My, and I'm sure many men's, dreams were suddenly realised in that one vision. Two identical, gorgeous twins looking up at me with my rock hard cock between them.

Taking the base of my dick in hand I aimed it at Vanessa who obediently opened wide and allowed me to plunge into her wet mouth before I pulled out and repeated the action on Veronica. Despite being twin sisters their mouths couldn't have felt more different.

Veronica enjoyed using her tongue and lots of spit, hungrily twirling her tongue around my cock as I pushed in and pulled out while Vanessa was gentler, using her velvet soft lips to her advantage, closing her mouth to let them slowly drag them up and down my shaft.

Once the girls were used to sharing and swapping saliva through my cock I leaned back and let them take over, moaning when I soon felt both pairs of lips on me at the same time.

"Fucking hell girls, that feels incredible..."

I knew I was on the verge of climax as they kissed, licked and drooled all over my cock and balls but I desperately wanted to see them do one more thing before we were done.

Pulling back slightly and with a hand on both of their heads, I turned them to each other and gave a gentle nudge, eager to see them kiss.

"Uhh—haven't we done more than enough already?" Nessa muttered.

"Don't act like you've never kissed before, just pretend I'm not here."

"I dunno," Roni added, siding with her sister.

"It's the last thing, I promise."

With a little more prodding the sisters looked into each other's eyes and finally agreed to just get it over with and hesitantly pecked each other on the lips.

Although my cock throbbed at the split second image I naturally wanted a little more than that.

"Oh come on, is that it?" I taunted. "I thought you were loving sisters!"

"Ugh, let's just get this over with," Roni grumbled before pulling her sister close and shoving her tongue down her throat.

Vanessa's eyes opened wide in shock as Veronica kissed her passionately and I began stroking my cock over them. When Vanessa finally went along with it and they both began moaning softly as they tongue wrestled, I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ohh fuck—nggh..." I grunted when I exploded, shooting hot ropes of sticky cum all over the kissing twins, coating their pretty faces and watching some drip down their dimples and into their mouths, all while they were lost in their own little world.

Post Thanks / Like

Just. EPIC. Now I can't look at those two without giggling like a little school boy. Lol
    Especially with the image of those two making out with tongue, while getting a load!
    The GIF at the end of the story is just the cherry on top LOL
    Now THAT'S how you do twins!!

3. Thanks mikemiami, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post