"A Party Invitation"
By Darzan
Kate Beckinsale
Codes: MF, Oral, Finger.
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL Story contains sexually graphic situations. If your under age, or easily offended stop reading now.

"Remind me you're there again?"

"Because it’s Lily's house."

"Yes but I thought she was away on that trip this weekend?"

"She is, but were not here for her. She's the enemy don't forget."

"Yes but if that's the case why are you at her house then?" I paused for a moment, phone in my hand looking ahead at the house.
"Because we know she isn't here. But we know her mother might be. Kate Beckinsale. What better way to trump Lily and the girls plans to have the best Halloween party than by getting her own mom to go to ours?" I reminded him smirking a little. "They started it. Were just playing the game better. Lily not being here gives us the perfect excuse to come around calling and see if we can't get Kate to turn up, or at least side with us. How great would that be? Lily always tells us how great a sense of humour she has. Don't you think she might want to help out?" I added again still smiling at the thought.

I headed down the drive of the house the talk dying out as I approached the door. "Ok I’m here, got to go. I'll let you know how it goes. It sounded like a good plan of course. But still, it was no guarantee it would pay off. Still it was worth a shout and if not I got to see Kate Beckinsale in person anyway which was a win in my book. I walked up the door and rang the doorbell. I had a sudden thought about maybe a housekeeper opening it up and dismissing us out of hand. Or that she might have assistants around or something. But Lily had been saying how more often than not, she was alone.

Thankfully my silent prayers were answered as the door opened and revealed the woman herself in all that shapely beauty. She looked like she had been doing a workout, leggings and a tank top hugging her slender figure. Her hair tired back in a ponytail, her skin glistening a little with a light sheen of sweat. She looked stunning.

"Yes can I help you?" She asked softly. The silence reminded me to reengage my brain. "Uh yes actually I was hoping Lily was home." She frowned for a moment watching.

"And you are?" She asked again.

"Oh right yes. Sorry I'm Scott. Were friends from college. We’re having a party for Halloween and I’m just going around with invites for everyone so we can get an idea for numbers.

She looked me over for a moment those eyes dark and keen and I shifted a little awkwardly under the gaze wondering his much she knew or guessed.

"Really? I'm sure I've never heard of you before and even if I had what makes you think I want my daughter attending a party like that. I'm not so old I don't remember what they were like. All that drink going around. All kinds of things could be happening." She replied, and I'm sure her eyes were glinting with amusement.

"I uh, well yes. Seriously it won't be that bad really. Sure they'll be a drink or two but it's all good natured I promise."

"Huh well I still don't like the sounds of it. But I don't like standing on my doorstep discussing it either." She glanced at me again curiously I swore. "Why don't you come in and we can discuss it a little better." She replied and turned around waking back inside.

I just stared not evening thinking, just watching the way her tight firm rear looked in those bottoms as she walked inside. Then I followed her in as she closed the door and led us on through the house into the kitchen. I looked on as she poured herself a glass of water and sipped at it watching me steadily before she grabbed a towel and wiped her face with it.

For some reason being alone with her inside the kitchen felt a lot more tense. I was far more aware of her presence close to me. She was regarding me steadily in silence.

"So why don't you tell me the real reason your here?" She asked. "Granted the party sounds plausible but this all sounds odd to me." She finished up moving around the counter.

I turned to look at Kate and sigh holding my hands up. "OK the party is real honestly. The thing is it's the main Halloween event. The girls are hosting a party, Lily is one of their main contributors. We’re hosting our own as well. It's a competition of sorts.

Whoever has the best party wins. Now Lily is always saying how great her mom is, how much of a sense of humour you have, so I thought it would be fun to see what you could do for us. You know, just help give us the advantage over your daughter." I looked on pensive, watching, waiting for her reaction.

"Ah I see. So what do you want me to do exactly?" She asked. "Whatever you're comfortable with. I was thinking signing some stuff for us. Maybe some photos, selfies, a video perhaps for us to use."

"That doesn't sound like much fun to me. What do I get from it all?" She asked. I frowned then wondering what she meant.
"I uh, I'm not sure. What did you want that would make it worth your while to help us?" I asked.

She didn't reply for a moment just slowly walked around the counter until she was standing in front of me her eyes just ran over me, in a way that made me shiver.

"So who is going to be at you're party?" She asked softly. "Well the guys, maybe the odd girlfriend or something. Most of the girls of course are going to the other side. I mean if you really wanted to steal the show you could come. You'd be the star, steal the limelight away from the girls and have a fun poke at Lily of course." I added rushing to think.

"Maybe, maybe. It might be good to see all the guys Lily might come into contact with. Get an idea of what there like. Put them through their paces." She murmured. I opened my mouth to speak again trying to think what she meant. "So if I put in an appearance you can introduce me to them all. All those young guys right?" She continued. "Well uh yes I guess." I stammered out feeling out of my depth all of a sudden.

Her eyes were suddenly sparkling with mischief. "But the first thing you need to do is make up for interrupting my workout."
"OK, yeah fine what did you want me to........" My words were just cut of then. Maybe me and her had different ideas about how to make it up to her. I was thinking of an apology and leaving her to get on with it. She just closed the distance and kissed me, hard. I think my eyes went wide then. Her mouth though, soft, warm, blew my mind away of any rational thought. Fortunately my body at least reacted and Kate knew exactly what she wanted.

"I think you need to make it up to me. Give me another workout right?" She murmured playfully her hands trailing fingertips over my chest. "I uh, yes sure." I think I stammered not that it mattered. Her hands slid down over my chest pushing down between my thighs where I was already hard.

Her fingers, deft and skilled worked on my jeans popping open the button, drew the zip down and reached inside to caress me through the fabric of my briefs underneath. I shuddered just moaning for a moment as the talented brunette started to tease me. "I think this could give me a really hard work out. Much better than anything else I've had lately." She murmured her lips nipping at my throat playfully.

Finally then my mind began to catch up with my body. I reached around and cupped that gorgeous tight ass squeezing it a little. I worked her up against the counter behind waited until she tilted her head back and kissed her again hungry now, lips and tongue meeting, tasting, playing with one another. She was so hot, so excited I couldn't stop myself. She felt so good in my hands, I held her hips and spun her around and sank down to my knees behind her. She moaned a little wiggling that cute firm rear looking back over her shoulder at me.

My fingers bunched around the waistband of her leggings and pulled them down, eyes fixed on the sight I unveiled. Sucking in a breath I watched her bare skin revealed. She hadn't bothered with underwear. All there was in front of me, was soft silky bare skin to enjoy. Moaning I did exactly that. I grabbed those firm cheeks squeezing the pliant flesh and parted them exposing the glistening core of her body and dived right in. "Oh fuck yes." Was all I heard above me. Not that I cared. I was in heaven. I fixed my lips around hers, sucking, hungrily tasting the sweetness of her arousal as I worked my tongue over her.

She was already moaning, pushing back to meet my eager mouth, clinging to the top of the counter. I drew a finger up along the inside of one thigh and caressed her bare skin before parting her glossy lips and working it inside her. I felt her shiver, her body reacting, her moans intensifying. I didn't care I wanted to enjoy her. I needed it. I licked and sucked and teased her glistening sex stroking my tongue over her lips and back to tease her throbbing clit while working my finger in and out of that tight pussy.

I remained vaguely aware of her moaning above me, chanting, pleading, urging me on. I felt her legs part a little wider and used my hand to give myself more room pausing just too lightly spank that firm behind. She pushed back on me and I slipped a second finger inside her working her tight opening while stroking my tongue along her clit, licking up her escaping juices and trying to push her over that edge. She continued to moan and pant only driving me on, making me want her all the more.

I had come here to see about grabbing her help for our party not expecting to be doing this. But now I was I wasn't going to stop. I was going to make her cum all over my mouth and then I was going to bury myself inside her quivering slick pussy. The way she was urging me on only made me think she wanted exactly that anyway, and I was more than happy to let her use me for whatever she wanted.

I drew back sliding my tongue along her lips pushing deeper against her until I could capture her clit between my lips. I started to suck, and continued to finger work her, two finger buried deeper inside that tight opening. Then with my free hand I let it glide over the curve of her behind and used my thumb to lightly tease the tight puckered opening of her rear. Whether it was that added sensation, or just a result of everything else I wasn't sure. But above me she bucked and writhed just crying out as her climax rocketed through her body.

I moaned with her helping her over that edge licking and sucking up all the juices that seeped from her loving how she tasted, just easing her into a state of bliss. Then when I was done I stood up slowly. She was still propped up against the counter panting for breath. I pushed my jeans down over my hips taking my briefs down with them. My erection sprung out hard and firm and I watched Kate looking at me a small smile on her face.

"A proper, deep hard workout remember?" She instructed me. I could barely hold myself back at that.

I moved forwards one hand on that firm ass, another on my length guiding the head forwards stroking it against her opening finding the right angle. Then I just began to nudge it inside.

I heard her moan, clinging to the worktop in front of her as I worked my way inside her. She was tight, her body feeling incredible as that slick wet sex parted around me and I slid slowly inside. I got about halfway before I withdrew and then pushed forward again just savouring that first delicious moment of being completely buried inside her.

"Oh fuck yes, I've missed that. You can have all the toys you want and it never feels quite the same as the real thing. Go on, I said I needed a good hard workout." She flashed me a heated look back over her shoulder as she spoke.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I held her hip with one hand and used the other to just slide over her back. I could hardly believe what was happening, but she only spurred me back into action. I began to take her now slowly working in and out, building up a steady pace watching my gleaming shaft part her pussy, in and out, steady strokes. She was soon reaching down with one hand using it to stroke and play with her clit moaning and panting as she pushed her hips back to impale herself on my cock.

The sight alone was almost enough to finish me. That pert, tight, toned behind of hers, just bouncing a little every time my hips slapped against it. I could have enjoyed that sight for hours. She was getting louder with every moment. Moaning, panting, playing with herself.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She virtually chanted now bouncing back and forth along my rock hard shaft. I gripped her hip with one hand holding her steady, the other I reached up with, took hold of her pony tail and just tugged a little pulling her back onto my cock taking her harder and deeper, driving my length into her and giving her exactly what she wanted.

She came again moaning out loud her juices soaking my cock once more as she pushed back to meet my thrusts clutching the counter again as she savoured her climax. I slowed down a little just giving her a chance to recover for a moment feeling her squeeze my length, her muscles contracting around me, tight hot and wet. I ran my hands up over that firm ass again just admiring the sleek curves until I felt her pull herself forward.

She slipped of my length and turned around again still breathing heavily. She grasped my hand and tugged on it leading me back out of the kitchen and into the sitting room next door. I let her lead happy to let her have control for the moment and take what she wanted. She pushed me back onto a sofa and stood in front of me. Those hands reached down grasped her tank top and lifted it over her head, soon followed by the sports bra. Naked she looked perfect, the shapely mounds of her breasts looking especially tempting.

She climbed onto my lap straddling my thighs. Her mouth found mine hungry, hot moaning as she nibbled playfully on my lips. Raising herself up a little her hands grasped my cock holding it up and guiding it to her entrance. Slowly she lowered herself down on my length and I groaned again as she impaled herself on the length of my shaft.

She held herself still rocking lightly back and forth on my shaft. I could feel her slick wet sex gripping me tight, just squeezing a little. The friction was incredible even more so when compounded by the sight of her naked straddling my thighs. She pushed me back leaning forward kissing me again. I savoured that connection for a moment just tasting her hunger, her excitement. I let my hands reach up between us grasping her breasts kneading them firmly, lightly tugging on her nipples making her gasp.

Breaking the kiss I leaned in watching as she arched back giving me room and just captured one between my lips sucking on it hungrily swirling my tongue over the hard tip eliciting another moan from the shapely brunettes mouth. As I released the first and darted over to enjoy the second, I let my hands slide around down the small of her back, and then cupped her firm cheeks again.
She ground herself against me again forwards and back, moaning, panting, straining against me. If taking her from behind by the counter had been fun, this was a whole added dimension of goodness. She slowed down again leaning back showing herself of smirking at me a little as I drank in the view.

"So you think that you'll be able to help make our party the winners of this bet then?" I asked her smiling.
"Maybe. I have exacting standards though. I'll be sure to give you all a proper check first though. Got to make sure you're all polite, well mannered. Have lots of stamina. Make sure your skills are all up to scratch of course." She teased back grinning playfully.

"We'll be on call whenever you need a workout, or just want to run an impromptu skill test or lesson of sorts." I joked lightly shuddering as she moved on me. She began to move again smiling a little coyly. This time rather than grinding herself on me she began to move up and down, riding my length. I helped her movements now, clamping my hands around her firm pert rear. My head fell back against the chair just giving myself over to the pleasure.

She really was incredible. Lips pursed those dark eyes watched me. I felt her muscles gripping my shaft as she increased the pace again riding me, harder, faster. Her breasts began to bounce a little. Her body convulsed around my own. I took one hand of her rear and slipped it around the front of her body. I slipped it down and found the spot just above where she rode me and started toying with her clit.

I could feel my own climax rapidly approaching now. I couldn't stop it, but I wanted to see her orgasm again, to feel her explode around my shaft once more. She let her head fall back eyes fluttering just panting and moaning for me. It was a sight I wasn't going to forget anytime soon.

I toyed with her clit using the tip of my thumb to circle the throbbing bud teasing her, pushing her up towards that peak again. She moaned for me again her head falling back. She writhed against me while my hand held her back watching her move, faster and harder the sound of her body hitting mine ringing out through the room.

Finally I felt her pulsed again, moaning as she climaxed, her body shuddering around me. “Oh god, fuck yes.” I heard her moan as she sagged forwards. I didn’t give her a chance to relax now. Instead I dropped my hands to her hips and flipped her over laying her down on the couch.

I needed to explode now. I drove into her once, twice feeling my length pulsing as she gripped me. “On me, I want to see it all over me.” She panted out again. As much as I would have enjoyed spilling inside her, I wasn’t about to turn her down.
I waited until the last possible second and then slipped out both of us watching as I came spurting out. Shot after, shot of thick cum spurted out across her body. A little rose as far as those firm breasts, the rest mostly ended up draped across her tight toned belly, or dripped just above her glistening mound.

We both fell silent then panting. I just took in the view of her naked spread out on the couch glossy with my cum now silently shaking my head. “Uh I needed that.” She murmured her finger reaching down to smear some of it over her skin before she drew it back tasting. Then she glanced back at me. “I need to clean up, which means you need to move.” I nodded slowly ruefully looking at her.

“I’ll think about what you said. Maybe if you come back in a few days we can discuss the details. Maybe you just need to bring a friend, you know just so I can start getting to know the guys Lily might meet.
I smiled a little. “If it means we get you at the party. I’ll start introducing you. Just let me know when a good time for your workout is.”