Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Cumming Home" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Cumming Home" with Hailee Steinfeld

CUMMING HOME
    With Hailee Steinfeld

Written by TPG
    Codes: MF, drunk, inc, voy, mutual masturbation, cream-pie, rimming, blowjob
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

As I helped my dishevelled sister into the passenger seat of my Corvette, she put up a brief fight but ultimately surrendered.

"I can get in by myself!" she slurred loudly, making a scene.

I could smell the alcohol on her breath from the moment I arrived.

By the time I climbed into the driver's seat I could see Hailee was so drunk she could barely keep her eyes open, much less speak or walk straight. She was an absolute mess.

"Mom and Dad are going to kill you."

Hailee glanced at me and smiled.

"Who says they'll ever find out." she mumbled incoherently, with glassy eyes.

I thanked the heavens that our folks were still out to dinner with the neighbors. They had left me in charge, and if they knew that Hailee had snuck out and gotten drunk on my watch I'd be in just as much trouble as her.

I gulped hard as I looked down and noticed how short her skirt was, which now threatened to distract me with an incredible leg show. In fact her outfit was so short that it offered me a glimpse at her shiny satin panties.

On second glance, I was happy to see that she had her panties on, considering her recent rebellious behavior.

I suspect if our parents had seen her dressed this way they wouldn't have let her leave the house. Still, at least she had the sense to call me instead of hitching a ride with someone who might take advantage of her.

As I turned onto the highway I found myself sneaking additional glances at her bare legs, and had to remind myself that my sister was just a few days shy of her nineteenth birthday.

"How are you doing over there?" I asked, as she sat there groaning quietly. "Tell me if you're going to throw up okay."

"I'm... I'm going to kill my brother when I get home." she mumbled unintelligibly. "He was supposed to pick me up tonight."

I rolled my eyes and laugh at her confusion. Man she was drunk, more so than usual. She didn't even know where she was or who she was with.

"I don't know about that, this brother of yours sounds like a great guy." I snickered. "I'm sure he has better things to do on his Friday nights than drive you around town."

"Nah, he's an asshole." Hailee slurred from the passenger seat. "He treats me like shit... and he's a pervert!"

"Huh? What makes you say that?"

"Trust me, he is. I know for a fact that he likes to jack off into my used panties when no one's around."

My eyes widened at the realisation of what she was saying out loud. But as shocking as this comment was, it suddenly dawned on me that despite knowing about my extra-curricular activities, Hailee never approached me about it, which made me wonder.

I mean I'm sure she knew it wasn't just a one off thing, and that in recent weeks it had almost become a nightly ritual for me.

Be that as it may, I tried to talk my way out of it.

"Err... are you sure about that?" I responded. "I'm sure there's a logical explanation as to why he'd do such a thing. Have you ever confronted him about it. Does it upset you?"

"Meh, I'm not mad. I don't even care." she rambled on. "I guess I'm kind of ... flattered, really. I can tell he wants to fuck me, bad. Everyone does."

There was a long pause before Hailee spoke again.

"It's a good thing you picked me up when you did. I almost considered leaving the party with these two guys who were chatting me up earlier, telling me about all the things they wanted to do to me and my ass... *giggling* how they wanted to take turns on me, watch me ride them both. Gotta admit, it sounded kinda hot!"

"Two guys you say?"

"Yeah. Two black guys."

For the first time since picking her up, Hailee began to laugh hysterically.

"Yeah, that would really piss my brother off... knowing I was going to get spit-roasted by two thugs."

"Spit-roasted?" I repeated. "Jesus, Hailee. Where do you get this stuff."

"It's not a big deal." she slurred. "It's not like I haven't been with two guys before."

"Really?!"

"I only do it when I'm really drunk," she claimed. "—it gives me an excuse to act like a slut!"

I couldn't believe the words coming out of my sisters mouth.

"Yes. You're right. That would definitely piss your brother off." I replied in the third person. "Lucky he doesn't know about this side to your personality."

"My sexy side? Meh. He's just jealous cause he wants to fuck me too." she claimed with a grin. "I see the way he looks at me. The way he undresses me with his eyes. He wants me bad."

"Err, well... I dunno about that—"

"Funny part is, I probably would!" Hailee admitted.

"Would what?"

"I think I'd let him... let him have me." she added. "I've been having these really explicit dreams about it lately."

"Really, like what?"

"Like, sneaking into his bedroom at night and sucking his dick while he sleeps."

Jesus, I thought. My cock throbbing in my pants.

"I actually woke up the other night and considered doing it," she went on. "But I chickened out at the last minute. Instead I ended up taking a late shower and playing with myself until I came all over my fingers."

By this point in the drive, I could barely concentrate on the road.

"Wow, holy shit. That's um... wow."

"Yeah, I know it's fucked up. But I can't help it. I'm just really horny all the time, and when I get that way I can't control myself, or my fantasises. I just need cock, bad."

"You're just drunk right now," I excused. "You don't know what you're saying."

"You're probably right." Hailee shrugged. "My loser brother has no idea. That I probably masturbate twice as much as he does when I'm home."

I didn't really have a response to that, so I just let the topic die as we turned into our street and arrived home a few seconds later – thankful to see that our folks were still out to dinner.

"Ugh. I'm too tired to get out of my seat," she trailed off when I switched off the engine.

I climbed out of the 'vette, then went over to the passenger side, opened the door and helped her get out. She teetered precariously on her high-heeled shoes before I scooped her up off her feet and carried her into the house, something she was all too happy to permit.

"Mm... take me to bed!" she demanded, as I tried not to get distracted by her long legs.

I carried my drunk sister up the stairs and straight into the closest bedroom, setting her down gently on MY bed. I stopped for a minute to see if the gears in her head would start to turn and if she'd realise she was home, but instead she began rolling around and giggling on my mattress.

With my brotherly duties completed for the night, I turned to leave and give her some privacy when she suddenly whined.

"Wait, wait! Where are you going? You can't leave!"

"I need to take a shower, and YOU need to get some rest."

"Please. Don't leave! I need you." she responded, her voice taking on a slightly seductive tone.

"You're just drunk, Hailee..." I replied, when my words were stopped short as I watched her reach under her dress and slide her panties down her legs.

"Please. I don't want to be alone tonight."

I simply stood there dumbfounded, as my sister then proceeded to strip out of her party dress, pulling it over her head and revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I immediately blushed and averted my eyes, although I definitely noticed how erect her perky little nipples were before I looked away. She seemed amused by it all, before settling back on the bed and exposing her freshly shaved vulva.

"Hailee, I—holy shit!"

I attempted to say something when she rolled over to grab the blanket, allowing me a clear and uninterrupted view of her perfect 18-year-old ass.

"Please, stay with me. There's plenty of room. We can share the bed."

"Err, you're naked!" I stammered. "I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Don't go, please." she insisted. "I want to show you something."

"Jesus," I muttered as I caught sight of her bare breasts and hairless pussy.

"Let me show you something!" she repeated.

I hesitated, wondering what the hell she was trying to do. Even though I knew it was wrong, I just couldn't bring myself to look away, and watched her slip a single finger along the length of her glistening wet pussy.

"Mm, fuck that feels good." she purred erotically. "I'm so wet right now... I've been wet all night."

Even though a part of me knew that I should leave, another part of my brain told me to stay and watch. If nothing else, I could jack off to the imagery later.

"Are you done?" I quipped sarcastically. "Does it get you off provoking people like this? ...playing with yourself in front of somebody!"

Hailee smirked.

"Uh-huh. It does." she admitted. "I like it. I like it when guys watch me play. It gets me off."

"Clearly." I scoffed. "You need help, sis."

"I NEED cock!!"

"Well, I can't help you there little sister."

"Oh, but I think you can." she said looking down at my pants. "You don't have to be embarrassed if this turns you on."

"You're just drunk right now. You don't know what you're saying."

"—yeah, drunk and horny as fuck!"

"Hailee."

"Please! At least, just stand there for a minute and help me out..." she pleaded. "Just watch me. I need this. I need to get off."

I stopped, and for a moment I actually felt sorry for her. Amusingly enough whatever sympathy I had for her was soon replaced with lust, which I'm sure was part of her plan. She now lay there on her bed casually rubbing her cunt as I stood there frozen in place.

"Just watch me." she chanted under her breath, while playing with herself. "Please, watch me."

It was almost impossible not to.

"You know, you're allowed to get turned on. I know I turn you on."

Despite her words I tried my best to ignore what she was doing, but it was pointless. Just seeing her this way, was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen.

"What do you expect me to say to this?" I said, feeling defeated.

"Nothing. I just want you to watch me." Hailee claimed. "I want you to think about me, like this... think about me, thinking about you. Playing with myself."

"This is fucking crazy."

"Ugh. Just take out your cock!" Hailee huffed.

"Err. I don't think that's a good idea."

"Come on. We both know you want to," she shrugged. "Take out your cock Grif. I wanna see it."

"Will that shut you up?"

"It might." she giggled, while teasing her clit with her finger. "Maybe if its big enough you can gag me with it,"

"Jesus, do you ever stop."

"C'mon Grif. Take it out. We both know your dying to stroke it right now."

Against my better judgement, I unzipped my fly and released my cock.

"Ugh-yea, there it is." she hissed while doubling her efforts. "Now that's what I'm talking about. Stroke it for me."

No longer able to resist, I pulled my pants and boxers down and did as she asked, as my sister and I now mutually masturbated in my bedroom for our amusement.

"This is wrong. Wrong and fucked up on so many levels."

"Yeah, but you love it." she teased back. "Look how hard you are right now."

"Do you blame me?" I argued. "You look so fucking good laying there naked like that... rubbing one out."

"You know, I always wondered what it would be like... to have my brother's big cock in my mouth."

"Fuck," I gasped. "You're such a little slut when you want to be. What am I going to do with you?"

"oh, I can think of a few things. Come closer. I want to see that thing up close."

"Fine. But you have to promise to hurry up, before Mom and Dad come home and find us up here."

I did as Hailee asked and soon found myself standing in arm's length of my masturbating sister. In fact Hailee was so wet that we could both hear the squelching sound of her wet fingers as she probed herself again and again.

"You like that?" she asked rhetorically. "I bet you've stroked your cock to me, on this bed a thousand times."

She was absolutely right.

"Yeah, keep pumping your fingers in and out like that... that looks so fucking hot sis."

I suddenly caught my breath in my throat when Hailee reached out and grasped my erection with her free hand, giving my tense cock a firm squeeze.

"Jesus,"

"You think you can come right now... just from watching me play with myself?" she cooed.

"Absolutely. Keep that up and I'll probably ejaculate all over you."

"Ugh-yeah, I like the sound of that. I want it Grif. I want it bad." she moaned seductively. "I want to see you shoot so fucking bad right now."

"Then keep rubbing your cunt like you are."

"Mmm, I plan on it... it feels so hard and warm in my hand. It's so much better than I imagined."

Suddenly my train of thought was cut short when she leaned over and without warning took the head of my cock into her hot mouth!

All I could do was gasp with surprise as my bell-end disappeared between my sisters lips, her eyes shutting as she murmured around me. As wrong as it was, nothing outside that bedroom seemed to matter anymore once Hailee wrapped her soft, delicate lips around my sword, and slowly proceeded bobbing her head up and down the shaft.

"Mmm!" she moaned audibly, her tongue swirling around the head.

As Hailee bobbed her head faster, I couldn't process what was happening. I rationalised that I couldn't really stop her without hurting her feelings and setting off a huge fight we might not come back from. So instead I let her enjoy her drunk high and suck my cock, and as the minutes passed by, I felt myself resisting less and less.

"Hailee, baby... I'm gunna cum soon." I told her, while running my fingers through her long dark hair. "You have to stop."

"Mmm-hmm." she hummed, bobbing her head faster and trying to suck in more air to get a vacuum hold on my penis.

I guess I should have known that she was more than willing to swallow my load, and within moments, her wish was granted as I proceeded to shoot rope after rope of hot gooey spunk into the back of her throat, before pulling back long enough to plaster her face in two thick ribbons of cum.

Once I stopped ejaculating across her face, Hailee immediately slipping me back into her hot mouth and kept bobbing her head up and down, running her tongue around my shaft.

"Mmm fuck-yeah!" she hissed. "You came all over my face!!"

"Jesus... stop, it's too much!" I gasped as I attempted to pull her off my cock.

Hailee tried to fight me for a moment before I finally pushed her back against the bed by her throat, pinning her to the mattress and causing her to emit a pleasurable squeal.

The look on her face was one of surprise, but behind that, it seemed like she got a kick out of being man-handled in such a rough manner. Without thinking I held her down with one hand and used the other to slip between her long naked legs and touched her aching cunt.

"Ugh-please!" she moaned. "Grif, touch me. Play with me. I'm on fire. Please."

"Just lay there like that, don't move." I told her. "—lay there with my hot load plastered on your face."

She looked curious as I maneuvered myself onto the bed and quickly dove down between her smooth thighs to lick her heated peach.

"What are you gunna—ooh YES!" Hailee groaned as I immediately proceeded to lick her cunt.

The twitching movements of her hips only spurred me on, as I made small circles around her clit with my tongue. I noted how I could feel wetness on my chin, and marvelled at the way her body shuddered and squirmed to my every touch.

"oh-god. oh-god." she moaned out. "Please Grif. Right there. Don't stop. Make me cum!"

Looking down at her pristine box, I paused long enough to spit at it, eliciting another moan from her.

"Oh-yeah, spit on my cunt! ...I'm such a dirty girl."

I swirled my tongue around her velvet-like lips, sucking her bare sex up into my mouth in a very loud and lewd way. She gasped at the action before inhaling sharply when I dipped my head lower and proceeded to stab my tongue against her bunghole.

"ohmigod.. ohmigod!" she wriggled around, arching her back sharply. "Yes, eat my ass. Holy shit!"

I responded to this request by pinning her legs back against her chest and spreading her wide on my bed, while I explored her backdoor with my tongue - licking, stabbing, and swirling it between both holes, and relishing the sound of her constant moans.

When she finally reached down to play with her clit, I focused all of my energy on her tiny sphincter and tongued-fucked her fiercely, causing her to howl to the moon and grunt so loud that she almost made the walls shake.

"Oh-fuck! Oh-fuck! Oh-god yes!" she squealed at the top of her lungs as a powerful orgasm washed through her.

As her body trembled with climax, I quickly got up and abruptly pressed the head of my cock against her teenage cookie, while staring deep into her pleading eyes. Any hint of regret or change of heart was quickly scattered to the four winds and she lay urging me on.

"Do it! Don't stop now. Please. Fuck me."

"Are you sure?" I replied dumbly. "Is that what you want?"

To prove her point, Hailee reached down between us and grabbed my cock firmly, pressing it against her cunt.

"Stick it inside me!" she huffed. "We both want this. I need this!!"

I knew then and there I wasn't going to deny her. However, I also couldn't help but have an immense sense of guilt wash over me.

"This is bad, sis." I resigned. "We're crossing a huge line. Once we do this, there's no turning back."

Hailee responded by suddenly flipping me over onto the bed and mounting me, switching our positions. I barely had time to respond much less think straight before my naked sister was straddling me on my own bed!

"Don't you dare stop now! You can't just eat me out and then say you've changed your mind!"

She pinned me down with her arms to prevent me from going anywhere.

"I-I never expected us to go this far," I admitted, as she simply moved her hips to place her pussy right over my cock and slowly eased herself down on it.

I heard her moan softly as the head slowly slipped inside, and felt her sugar-walls squeeze me tight.

"Ugh. Fuck!" she quipped by reaching back to squeeze my balls. "You're so fucking hard right now."

My head was spinning. I couldn't believe how tight she was, as her face contorted into a sardonic grin to the feel of me filling her up. I grabbed her hips as her grunts of pain gradually turned into sighs of pleasure, and she began to wiggle and bounce up and down on my cock at a steady pace.

Hailee had a glazed expression on her face that I judged to be partly from the alcohol, and partly from what we were doing. She also looked striking from my position below her as she still had my previous load smattered across her nose and mouth.

"Look at me," I told her. "Keep moving those hips. Take it. Take that cock."

Her eyes bore into me like laser beams as she rode my cock more intensely. The two of us never breaking eye contact.

"I could cum like this." she panted. "You're gunna make me cum."

Hailee bucked harder and faster, her face showing a look of concentration. It was only when I reached down to slap and squeeze her ass lustfully that she grew even more animated. Suddenly, she seemed to run out of stream, and now covered in a thin sheen of sweat, lunged forward to push her tongue into my mouth.

I barely had time to say anything as I was forced to taste and share the alcohol she had consumed throughout the night.

I could now feel her moaning into my mouth as our pace dropped to an almost slow grinding action. What had started as a lust-filled grunge-fuck, seemingly turned into the two of us making soft, sweet love.

It didn't happen right away, but our kissing eventually intensified as our mouths locked around one another and our tongues swirled and wrestled violently. It took a few minutes but we soon grew accustom to the way we liked to kiss, and so we played and teased with each others lips while she proceeded to grind and whip her hips and ride me hardwere and faster.

"Ugh-god. ugh-fuck. uh-gosh." she panted as my cock speared inside her again and again.

Hailee ultimately broke away from our sloppy kiss and sat up straight as she started riding me harder.

"I'm not stopping until we cum." she chanted. "Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"I'm gunna cum all over this cock of yours."

To her credit she kept up the frantic pace for several minutes until I could feel her pussy clenching and releasing around me quickly. I thrust up into her, matching her movements with my own as we started to find our own groove.

"I'm about to cum." I growled back.

"Cum inside me! ...I wanna feel you shoot!"

Just hearing this tone from her was enough to set me off, and before I could control myself I started to flood my sister's pussy with semen, watching her tense and contort as another orgasm surged through her body.

"Ooh god..." her voice trailed out into a long moan as her body trembled.

I started panting as I spurted inside her, having given her all I could muster. As she collapsed on top of me in a heap, she hugged me tight, as I wrapping my arms around her and kissed her salty lips again.

"That... was... fucking insane!" she giggled, as we lay there on my bed while I casually played with her hair.

I can't even remember what we said or did over the next few minutes as it all felt like a dream. Minutes felt like hours, laying there like that. However this tranquil union was soon interrupted with the sound of the front door downstairs, and the realisation that our folks were back from their dinner date.

"Shit. What do we do!"

"Relax." I assured her. "They probably think we're both asleep."

Looking at the time it was well past midnight.

"Well I don't know about you, but I think I need a shower." she claimed. "I've got the biggest headache."

"Need some company?"

Hailee smiled.

"I assumed you would. After all, we have some unfinished business you and I."

"Hmm. I like the sound of that." I grinned. "You just have to promise not to be loud."

"Mm. I dunno about that," Hailee teased. "I can't make any promises."

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, you've seriously outdone yourself with this one. No one writes wincest quite as well as you and it really seems to suit Hailee for whatever reason, lol.

3. Thanks Psycho, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Psycho, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some stories I remember for a long time, and this is definitely going into that category. Pure gold.

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG liked this post