Do You Remember The First Time
With Margot Robbie
Written by RV96
Codes: MF, oral, cones
A/N:
A fanfic that's completely fictional that probably has never and will never happen? Why I never! Yes this is complete fantasy and never happened. Title taken from the song of the same by Pulp from The World's End soundtrack. This is going to be my first series but I'm not sure how long it'll be but hope you enjoy it! As always, feedback is more than welcomed.

*Present day*

"Wow, can it you believe it's been 8 months since we started dating? Feels like it was yesterday afternoon?" I ask my girlfriend Margot Robbie. Yes, the same Margot Robbie who is one of the biggest rising stars in Hollywood hot off the heels of her massive blockbuster hit "Suicide Squad."

"I know right?!" She replies back with a huge smile on her face and wearing a cute yellow summer dress to accommodate the sunny sky and her beautiful blonde hair, which she changed into a bob-cut for her one of her many upcoming projects.

"Remember the first time we actually met?" She asks me.

"Totally. You were an exchange student from Australia and you came here to the States. I was the first person that befriended you and yeah, I kinda had a crush on you. Then everybody befriended you once you joined the cheer squad and forgot about me." I playfully teased her as I wrapped my waist around her.

"Oh I agree with everything but that last part. I didn't forget about you at all!" She retorts as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Hm. How did it happen again?" I asked.

"Seriously??! YOU KNOW THIS BETTER THAN I DO TONY!"

"Hmmmm…" As I pretend to ponder how we met, she playfully taps my head 5 times.

"Hello Tony you there?!" Margot giggles.

Now onto how it really happened……

*10 Years prior*

William Smithy High School. Sophomore year. It was the third class period of the day and it was one of the few classes, if the one class I genuinely enjoyed going to and that was Media Arts/Electronic Journalism. A class of creating media such as TV and film, something I was and still am passionate about. One day, a new student had arrived to the school and it was an exchange student.

I had assumed it was another exchange student coming from China as we've had 3 in just a month but to my surprise it was a student from Australia! AND A GIRL.

"Students, this is Margot." The teacher Mr. Laurence pronounced as Margot is standing there with a timid smile on her face and I was immediately infatuated. At the time, my teenage hormones were acting up and I cared all about her body but in hindsight, I loved the way her hair looked that day (blonde segment pigtails) and what she was wearing. She was wearing glasses (like me) and had a black tank-top of The Smiths (so obviously she had terrific taste in music) along with dark indigo jeans and black knee high boots. And those steel blue eyes. Oh my.

Today was the day we would start conducting our own videos on camera and I was nervous as to who I would get paired up with as there's was a strong chance I would get paired up with someone I don't really know, which, granted was about maybe 6 people already in the class minus Margot. Actually, I was hoping I would be paired with Margot but I thought those chances were nil to slim. Then the teacher started reading off the pairs.

"Jenny with Hector. Alejandra with Jody. Ezekiel with Jorge. Oh and Margot, you can be paired with Tony over there at the table by the exit."

Boom. My anxiety went from 1 to 11 in a second as the the pen cap I was moving up and down to amuse myself waiting for class to start went halfway across the room. I kept my cool as she walked towards me.

"Hi. Margot right?" I broke the ice first.

"Yeah." Margot says shyly.

I immediately grabbed the video camera, set up the tripod, and hit record.

"Ok look I'm….gonna be honest with you. I'm not a talkative person. What say you?"

"Honestly, I kinda am." She replied in her cute little voice.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was on the cheerleading team all throughout middle school and started during my Freshman year of high school in my native Australia. but obviously, me mum and dad suggested we come to America. I was dreading it at first but I gotta I'm loving it!" She became really talkative, contrary to how she was when she entered the classroom.

"That's nice to hear. How long have you been in America?" I asked.

"Three months but I haven't made any friends outside of my neighbors, who are really nice." She replied while putting down her backpack.

"How is Australia?"

"Oh I love it.

"Since you're coming to this school, I assume you would close to it. Where is your street address if that's not a rude question?"

"2545 E Henry Rd." She replied to my slight delight.

"Really? I live on 2538 E Henry Rd!"

"Nice!" She joyfully yelled as we both highfived each other.

"Oh Margot you seem to have fit in just fine." Mr. Laurence came by and proclaimed.

"Yes sir I think I made a new mate today." Margot said as she smiled.

As the teacher walked away, I asked her "What other classes do you have?"

"Hm. Let's see." She says as she pulls out her schedule. "I have English for first period, Science for 2nd, obviously this class for third, next I have lunch, then AP math, Economics, and finally World History.

"Oh so we have 3 classes together. Right on. This, Economics, and World History." I say with a grin.

"Awesome." She replies. "Hey weren't supposed to be doing an interview or somethin'?"

"Eh as long as you're at least 70% on task, you'll pass. This is the probably the easiest course to pass at this school." I say with a chuckle to which Margot simply smiled.

"Say Margot you wanna hangout during lunch?" I offer.

"Sure but I kinda wanna look around the school too. Wanna grab some snacks by the vending machine?"

"Way ahead of you." I replied as me and her began walking around the school with our snacks and talking more. Then an idea came to my head:

"Hey you've been a cheerleader since middle school right?"

"Yeah why?" She replied.

"The cheer squad were accepting new recruits last week and all the slots have been taken but I think I can convince them to offer them one more spot." I said with a slight wink.

"Oh really? You'd do that for me??!" Margot exclaimed with joy.

"For you? No for me!" I added playfully as we both laughed. I was never like this around my closest friends but something about Margot really brought something out of me. We just sort of……Hit it off. Because of my teenage hormones, I'd assumed we were falling in love but we'll get there eventually.

As we entered the office, I asked Ms. Cruz, who is running the cheer squad, and after some convincing and Margot showing off skills (barefoot of course), she was in much to her delight.

"Well that went in about as good as I expected." I sarcastically quipped as Margot hugged tightly and whispered "Thank you." I barely met this girl less than an hour ago and already I found a new best friend. I somewhat awkwardly returned the hug as it was so sudden.

We carried on to the rest of our classes for the day and Margot befriended a lot of more people, including some of my friends. We then walked to the gates of the school as the school day was done.

"It's been great meeting you Margot. Really." Margot smiles back. "I've met some pretty cool people and I'm on the cheerleading team. All because of you. Thank you Tony." She gives me a light hug and places her left hand to her lips and presses said hand to my cheek, causing me to smile.

"So….have a ride picking you up too?"

"Yeah my older brother Cameron. Mum and dad are at work but should be home within the next 2 hours. They work at the hospital. You?"

"My mom should….Speak of the devil." My mom pulls up and me and Margot depart. But not without complimenting Margot on her tank-top. "Oh forgot. Love your tank-top!" Which even though the van had driven off from the school, it was impossible to not notice Margot's gorgeous wide smile from the distance. For the first time in maybe forever, I was looking forward to coming to school.

"Who was that? A new friend?" My mom asked.

"Yeah. Something like that." I reply with a shit-eating grin on my face.

"Awwww my son has a little girlfriend!!" My mom teases me.

"Shut up." I say as I awkwardly laugh. "Well she is my new friend who just so happens to be a girl."

As I home, I started doing my homework but my mind was in a bunch of different places. All I could keep thinking about was Margot. Margot Margot Margot. She even told me how much of a "bookworm" she was and always valued hard work above anything else.

"Fuck it." I proclaimed. "I'll do it for Margot." I proceeded to do all of my homework in fairly quick succession with Margot as my inspiration. Little did I know that almost everything I would in life would be for her.

*Present day*

"There I recounted the first day we met beat for beat. Happy??" I sarcastically quipped to Margot but her reaction caught me off guard.

"Wow…" Her voice nearly cracking. "You really remembered those details."

"Oh c'mon don't give me the baby treatment Margot." I say with a hint of sarcasm as I go to hug her. " "I've forgotten things like what I had for breakfast or certain subjects throughout school but meeting you? Impossible for me to forget that." I said as I comforted her and wiped away her tears that were about to build up and she smiled.

"Dinner tonight and a movie tonight?" I offered.

"Yes daddy!" She shouted with glee.

"Oh geez you never got Harley Quinn out of your system did you?"

"Never puddin'!" She teased to which I rolled my eyes.

*Later that night*

Instead of getting dressed, going to a fancy dinner and a movie in a theater, we stayed in our pajamas, ordered pizza and watched a movie on Hulu. The movie was 9½ Weeks, a favorite of Margot's. We would sparingly offer comments like "Look how handsome Mickey Rourke was!" or "Kim Basinger what a babe." About midway through, I was getting kinda bored but Margot had different thoughts and seemed to have taken inspiration from the movie we were watching.

"Hey Tony wanna fuck?" Margot asked bluntly.

"Sure why not?"

Like a couple of stoned teens, we devour each others mouths as Margot went for my pajama bottoms instantly. Always the consignment tease, she didn't yank them down instantly but instead used both her hands to grasp at my crotch soliciting a low moan from me. Margot's breaths were rapidly growing by the second as if she was sprinting a mile.

Her rubbing and tugging of my still clothed covered crotch forced me stand on my knees on the bed and pull out my member from the confines of my pajamas much to the delight of my blonde lover, who moaned and licked her lips.

She jumped to my cock like it was a choice between life and death. Normally, she would "build me up" slowly and more in a teasing manner but here she was going straight for it.

"Yesyesyes take that cock baby." I moaned.

"Mmhmhmhhmmmm" Was all Margot was able to say. She intertwined from fast strokes with both hands to fast sucks with no hands. Her blonde hair was one beautiful mess. As she removed her mouth from my shaft, she used her tongue to lick around the base of my cock like a lollipop as continue to groan at her actions.

"God Margot you're amazing. Keep going." I whispered to her and she more than obliged.

She then looked up at me with the sexiest look imaginable with those piercing eyes that most people would turn into stone from with just a glance as she made my way towards my balls. She place both hands on either side of my testicles as she took her mouth and place it on the left and then the right and intertwined all while rubbing them for about a good 2 minutes.

"Like that baby?" Margot moaned inbetween licks. ""Hmhmm" Was all I can let out. She was skilled and then some.

I pulled away from her and laid her down on the bed as I undid her bottoms and to my lack of surprise, she was not wearing any panties and she was more than ready for me. To be honest, I could already tell just the aroma coming from her. "You planned this out didn't you?" She simply responded by wiggling her little feet in the feet and I smiled. I brought my cock to her wet and ready center and gently rubbed my member against her, teasing her.

"Please baby I want it IwantitIwantIwant" She repeated in a almost husky voice and who was I to deny my girl? I slowly entered her and she winced in pleasure. Even with the amount of times we've had sex, she always reacted like it was her first time. I started off the first minute or so with slow strokes, different to her oral attack on me from a few moments ago.

"Yes baby please…" She moaned as that enough to slowly start picking up my pace. She then proceeded to wrap those fine legs of hers around my waist and that further urged me to pick up the pace.

"Oh fuck fuck Margot!" I moan next to her mouth as she simply kisses me and moans in my mouth. My pace is now quick but it's not vigorous as the sweat on both of our bodies builds. It's…..sweet. It's lovemaking. "Shit Tony I'm almost there moremoremoreomore OH GOD!" I can feel Margot reaching her high and I was nearly approaching mine.

I unwrapped her legs from my waist and put her right leg on my shoulder as I gently kissed her ankle briefly, which seemed to just further push her more. "OH JESUS FUCK TONY I'M SO CLOSE." With those words, I started to pound into her as the sounds to flesh pounding flesh mixed with the sounds of our moans and the bed creaking was enough for Margot to reach her high.

"Cum for me Margot. DO IT." I moaned sternly and she did. "OH FUCK I'M CUMMIIIIIINNNNNNNG!!!" Margot moaned as her pussy juices coat my cock and I fall back on the bed.

Margot jumps on my cock and begins sucking and jerking with ferocious intent, making sure to get me off while drinking her juices. "Shit there you go. Make me cum baby. Fucking dooooo it!" I moan as Margot continues and I use my left hand to grip her messy blonde hair and grip the sheets on the bed.

Margot then looks at me with an even sexier look than the one she had moments ago and that was enough to finally push over the edge. "FUCK MARGOT I'M GOING TO CUM!" "DO IT." Margot commands inbetween sucks and I did. The first 3 spurts Margot directly drinks up and as she opens her mouth, her tongue is completely covered in my sperm. It's quite a lovely site I think.

The last 3 spurts land on her cheek. After that orgasm, Margot continued sucking my now deflating dick to make sure she gets over single last drop and with one last suck, she makes a "POP" sound off my cock as she giggles. "I love you Tony." She says in a sweet voice but my only response was a thumbs up as I was still looking up at the sealing, which enlisted another giggle from Margot. "Let's say we get cleaned up?" Margot says as she beckons me to the shower, which takes me a few seconds but I eventually conform.

After a nice shower with Margot (btw, actual shower sex? Overrated), we both return to bed not even realizing the movie was paused during our little session and so we both continue the movie. Margot fell asleep at the end as I gave her a goodnight kiss on her forehead and whispered "I love you." to her as I shut the TV off and tried to go to sleep but two things prevented me:

1.) The memories I had in high school right after meeting Margot and how we went from strangers to inseparable friends to separated friends back to inseparable friends to eventual lovers.

2.) When is the right time to show her this ½ ct tw Princess-cut 14K White Gold Engagement Ring?

End of chapter 1