Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Author Updates!!

Post Thanks / Like

That was a great opener! ...a little Stella Hudgens deep-throat/titty-fucking action was just WIN/WIN.

Even though you've already got a few ideas written up, and they're probably mostly teens, please, please, please consider throwing some Kate Beckinsale action in that series.

A Kate/Uber story would be so fucking hot!!

@KateBeckinsale: My stepdad told me all girls should know how to whistle

2. Thanks mikemiami, LemonTalk, yossairian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not gunna lie, they are mostly teens but Kate is definitely on that list with them so it's only a matter of time before I come up with something for her. Can only imagine what she'd be like, especially while she's single, if she's drunk and you're a decent looking guy in the right place at the right time.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, hearsz, MacDennis, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely, especially if she heard the accent and asked about you - had something in common (both being ex-pats etc). Maybe she'd even invite you in for a drink while driving her home from a Hollywood party? hehe

6. Thanks superdave 2012, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here you go, hope you guys like it,

Uber Tales #2
    With Kate Beckinsale

8. Thanks mikemiami, TownHotspur, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Harley Quinn: The Untold Story
    With Margot Robbie as "Harley"

After seeing "Suicide Squad" last weekend, it seemed to be the tonic to inspire me to finally write a Margot Robbie (related) story. Initially it started off as just a standard story about the Australian actress returning home to see family, but I scrapped that idea after half a day and decided to dedicate something to her villainous character instead, for a number of reasons.

It's been a long while since I'd done a TV/Movie themed story for CFF, and this seemed the perfect opportunity to break that run.

A lot of people didn't enjoy the movie (for me it was patchy, underwhelming and overhyped), but fortunately for anyone who has seen it and loved Margot's role in it, just maybe you'll enjoy my take on her character in this untold story that I've written.

I even put Part 3 of my recent Ariel Winter story series on the back-burner just so I could write this, so that shows just how inspired I was by Harley/Margot after seeing that film! Hopefully it satisfies, Enjoy!

My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

10. Thanks mikemiami, TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG, LemonTalk, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

and boy were u inspired.

12. Likes mikemiami, hearsz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah considering how fucking good it was, you should definitely consider finishing that other Margot idea - by the sounds of things. I got a feeling it would be just as popular. This Harley Quinn story you wrote was fucking excellent, hearsz!!

14. Thanks hearsz thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, hearsz, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheers mate. I'm sure I'll revisit it at some point. Writing about Margot as Harley just seemed easier to write given how much history there is behind that character. Took three and a half days to complete whereas the other one felt like it could take as much as three weeks!
    My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

16. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis, LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Took a little longer for this because I've been jumping between 3 or 4 separate parts the past few days. Hope you guys like these because I quite like writing them as quick, little shorts whenever an idea pops into my head.

Uber Tales #3
    With Isabela Moner

Post Thanks / Like

Figured I'd have some fun, and (attempt) to post a few short stories that come to mind.

How Deep Is Your Love #1
    With Kira Kosarin and Olivia Holt

19. Thanks TownHotspur, X42, MacDennis, LemonTalk, mikemiami and 1 others thanked for this post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast