Do You Remember The First Time #4
With Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne
Written by RV96
Codes: MF, oral, cons, Creampie
A/N: A fanfic that's completely fictional that probably has never and will never happen? Why I never! Yes this is complete fantasy and never happened. Title taken from the song of the same by Pulp from The World's End soundtrack. This is going to be my first series but I'm not sure how long it'll be but hope you enjoy it! As always, feedback is more than welcomed.

*When we last left off, Cara and Tony had finally validated their love for each other on, of all days, Tony's birthday. As Junior year came to a close, the lives of Tony, Margot, and Cara began to change. Meanwhile, a mini reunion was in the works as Tony's 27th birthday was fast approaching and several things were going through his head: meeting his first love again while planning on proposing to his current love. What will happen? Read to find out.*

*Present day*

"Hey babe." Margot whispers as she lays on top of me, resting her little head on my chest.

"Hello there." I say in a low tone as I smile and kiss her forehead.

After a long, hard day of doing pretty much nothing but reminiscing while Margot was off doing her thing, we decided to pack it in and fell asleep earlier than we normally would. Such an exciting couple we are I know.

"Um I just remembered there's a mini-shoot today." I told her as I got up off the bed. My job as a TV cinematographer was not as hectic as I was expecting when I entered the industry but it was still fairly daunting. "We're filming the last scene of Westworld." Being a crew member on one of the most anticipated and mysterious TV shows in recent memory was difficult as I had to mum about details but I was able to keep secrets to myself.

"Come on babe you still haven't told me a thing about this show!!" Margot whined. "I'm sworn to secrecy." I said as I closed the door and began to take a shower. Few minutes later, I got dressed and Margot sat behind me, rubbing my chest as her own way of "good luck." "Thanks babe." I thanked as she rested her head on my shoulder and I kissed her cheek.

During the 2 hour shooting session, my mind was focused the entire but there was one thing that somehow….Triggered another series of memories. Of all things, the word "Senior" got me to think about my last year of high school.

*8 Years ago*

"OOOOH SHIT YES!" Cara moaned as I ate her our. It was her 18th birthday and I figured I'd returned the favor for pleasing me on my 18th birthday the only way I knew how: by taking out to a dinner and movie of course!

"Mhmmmh" I moaned against her hot center. From the moment I met Margot and started dating Cara, I grew far more confident not only in myself but around other people, especially girls. Well, sort of. Anyways, ever since I lost my virginity, I became more confident in my sexual prowess and I showcased those talents to Cara at that moment.

"Hmmmm keep going babe!" Cara moaned as her breaths were starting to rapidly increase as my oral assault on her moist mound continued so I decided to increase the pressure but still keep a steady pace. "Ooooooohhhmmmm" Cara moaned in pleasure, close to reaching an orgasm.

"I'M RIGHT THERE OHOHOH!" Cara gasped as she was mere seconds away from reaching her orgasm as I continued at the pace I was going at. Then, Cara came with a loud screech as her juices landed on part of my face as I drank up most of it while others landed on my chin. I then stood up and planted my lips against hers, making sure she tasted her juices.

"Mmmmhm." We both moaned through the kiss. I removed my dress shirt as I began stroking my semi-erect dick to full attention, which Cara then helped me out with as she recovered from her orgasm. She slowly began to jerk my rod gently and began to moan. "Mhmhmm yeeeeah." She moaned in a low voice. She then slapped my dick! Like actually slapped it.

"OW!" I yelped surprised. "What was that for?!"

"Oh nothin.'" Cara teased. "Just wanted to see how It reacted to a slap." She giggled as I roll my eyes. After a few more pumps, she removes her hand away as I slowly drag my fully erect member across the slit of her vagina, teasing her.

"UGH I FUCKIN' HATE WHEN YOU TEASE ME LIKE THAT." Cara gasped, slightly annoyed. Ever since my birthday when me and Cara first had sex and the subsequent morning when we had to tell our parents, our parents understood and urged us to use protection and Cara to get on the pill, which we obliged.

"I dunno. Your pussy seems to say otherwise." I playfully quipped, causing her to moan loader.

After a few seconds of teasing, I slid my member into her hot, tight opening and I instantly groaned. Even with the amount of times we've had, she still had an incredibly tight, vise-like grip around me.

"Ohhhh." Cara groaned as I slowly began to rock back and forth inside of her with slow strokes, gaining low moans from both me and Cara. After a few moments, I began to slowly pick up the face. In doing so, Cara looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers and brought me down for another quick kiss.

"Mhhhm." I moaned as I started to pick up the pace more but as I was about to, Cara flipped me on my back and began to take control as she rode me.

"OH FUUUUUCK." I groaned as Cara began to ride me at a steady pace. My hands instantly reached for her breasts and her neck as I grabbed and massaged each, which let a throaty moan escape from Cara's mouth as the sound of skin-on-skin along with the creaking of the bed filled the room.

"Fuck keep going Cara!: I moaned and she did just that. She mixed it up with a succession of fast rocks and then slowed down to ride me slow and steady, the latter was driving me to an eventual orgasm. As I pinched and played with her nipples, Cara then brought her hand to my throat to lightly squeeze it. It was unexpected but I honestly didn't mind it as I've done it to her maybe twice in our encounters and I always make sure not to hurt her badly and she did the same.

"Oh shiiiit!" Cara moans still holding my neck as she rides me. After a few seconds, I slowly let go of her hands and bring my own to her thighs, rubbing them gently. "Sooo tight hmmmm." I said in a low voice as she began to quicken her pace as she turned her both hands and placed them on my thighs.

"SHITSHITTHERE!!" Cara managed to somehow get out as she now rode me with furious intent, gyrating her hips in the sexiest motion, her long legs giving her a slight advantage.

"FUCK CARA I'M CLOSE." I belted out as she continued her movements.

"In my pussy! In my fucking pussy NOW." Cara shouted, which was enough to push me over. Even with her on the pill, I never came inside of her as I "played it safe." "GONNA CUM! FUCKING CUM WITH ME TONY!"

"OH SHIIIIT." I yelled and came with a grunt. Rope after rope of cum (quite literally) shot up into Cara's sweet pussy, milking me dry for all it was worth.

"Yesyesyesyes!!" Cara gasped as both of our orgasms began to subside as she fell on top of me as I held her in my arms, my dick never exiting her as we lay breathless as we succumb to a deep, blissful sleep.

Senior year hit and life was going….Well alright for the most part. I started doing gigs for local business directing and editing them, mostly fast food commercials. It wasn't the most exciting thing ever, but hey it was a very nice start. Margot started to do more local plays and eventually found her way into local commercials. She was turning into a promising young actress. As for Cara? Well, that's a tough one.

Her headshots had piqued the interests of some pretty well known modelling agencies from the around the world but she sided with one called "Storm Model Management", which is based in her native England. Sadly, this meant she had to miss school but luckily for her, she more than the required credits to graduate so she was planning on graduating earlier than all of us anyways. Still, it didn't stop the 3 of us from still communicating daily.

One day around lunch time, me and Margot did a lot of reflection about these past few years.

"Does it feel like we both just met each other for the first time just yesterday?" Margot asked.

"Hm. You know, it feels a little longer. Just a little. Otherwise, I do think high school has flown by VERY fast. I have you and Cara to thank for that." I said as Margot blushed.

"Awwww thanks Tony. You've really been a really great friend." Margot replied with that huge smile of hers.

"Guarantee you that you and Cara will make it in Hollywood. Hell, you're both a lot closer than me!" I exclaimed.

"Aw c'mon. You're directing."

"Yeah commercials."

"It's called 'paying your dues' Tony!" Margot replied. "You don't just get everything handed to you willy nilly."

"Yeah you're right I guess." I said with a chuckle.

"So how's your nana doing if that's not a rude question?" She asked.

"Oh. Well, it's been 8 months. She was given 7. That lady is really a fighter" I said rather bluntly.

"Oh wow." Margot says surprised, trying not to sound too excited as she knows what the disease is all about.

"Yeah. But….She looks miserable." I said in a low tone. "Her body is becoming more frail, her hair is starting to thin, and she's barely speaking. She just looks like she's ready to go." I said as Margot was just silent. "Do you know what it's like to see someone literally die in front of you every minute of every day? It fucking hurts so much but, in a way, it's helped me prepare for the inevitable."

"I'm….sorry I asked." Margot said in shame.

"No no please don't." I said lifting her head up by the chin. "It's nice to talk to someone about this when the occasion rises. Cara and I would discuss this but…." I turn and look around. "She is not here." In truth, she was doing shoots with a local talent agency.

A week or so later, we went to Cara's house and brought with her some pretty huge news.

"Hey Tony, Margot!" Cara said as me and Margot arrived to her house. We returned it with a big hug as we sat on her couch and Cara proceeded to plant a big kiss on me as she sat my lap. She then told us the big news.

"Guys I just landed a spot on the cover of Teen Vogue!" Cara said in pure delight as we congratulated her.

"Wow Cara that is awesome!" Margot said as she hugged Cara.

"Congratulations babe!' I said as I hugged her as well.

"I start the shoot in January. I'm heading back after graduation." I was confused with what Cara said but little did I know it would spell the end of our relationship.

We started chatting up about our possible plans for the next hour or so before Margot went home. Then, I decided to discuss Cara's career move with her and the future of relationship. I've heard things like this before it's the classic story. Lovers/Friends are inseparable until something happens to one of and they break apart forever.

"So….you're leaving in January." I said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah." Cara said almost in disappointment, which surprised me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well. I'm excited and nervous but more importantly I'm thinking about you. About us." She said as she held both her hands on my face.

"Really? Because that's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about." I say almost relived.

"Oh? Well then let's talk Tony."

"I'm super happy for you but I'm a little bummed that you're leaving so soon. I thought you'd be here for graduation."

"But I'm graduating in December." Cara replied.

"No I mean in May. With me and Margot and everyone else. I know you have more credits than a lot of the other kids but still…." I told her,

"Tony look…..This is tough. I know that. I'm still getting used to the constant traveling. To be honest, I don't think I can. But I comes with the territory. I never thought any agencies would look at me, let alone sign me to a cover shoot. I HOPE I can be back in May to see everyone." Cara explained.

"Are you kidding me? Look at you." I examined her briefly. "What agency wouldn't want you?" I told her which seemed to brighten her mood.

"Just do you Cara and follow your dreams. You've made it this far." I said as I kissed her forehead as I left her house and went home.

For the next month or so, we carried on as usual. We were approaching the winter break and with each passing day, I was growing more scared for the inevitable day that Cara leaves. "Would she leave forever?" "Would she become successful like I hope she will?" "Will she forget about me, Margot, and everyone else?" These were the things running in my mind.

Two days before the winter break, Cara personally gave me an update on the status of her future and needless to say, it came at the worst time possible.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Uhhhh…Tony. Can I talk to you? In person? It's urgent."

"I'm not sure Cara. They're putting nana in Hospice care. She should be arriving in a while so I have to help out with the necessary arrangements. But…you know what? Sure. Come on over."

"Oh thank you. See you in a bit. Love you." Cara spoke.

"Love you too."

Soon, Cara arrived to my house and….Well it happened.

"Hi Cara. You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Yeah. Um….There's no easy way to say this." She whispered under her breath.

"What was that?" I said.

"Tony I love you." She said in a raspy voice as I already knew what was coming.

"You're gonna leave and never come back aren't you?" I said rather bluntly as she simply nodded

"I would be happy if you hadn't came to me at this time of ALL TIMES." I said.

"What?? I called you and said I could come over. That it was OK!" Cara said to me, becoming annoyed. "What I wanted to tell you is….I have been signed to a year-long deal with Storm. I probably won't be returning to the United States any time soon."

"I knew it. Fucking knew it." I said as I sprung up off the couch in anger.

"What?? This is MY career, Tony. I thought you'd be happy for me!" She nearly shouted at me.

"Fuck I am! It's just……What about us? This is it right?" I questioned.

"I don't want it to be Tony. This is really hurting me." Cara replied tears in her eyes as I hugged her.

"Shh it's ok." I whispered as I comforted her.

"Would….Would a long distance relationship work? With us?" Cara asked.

"I honestly don't know. You're gonna be so busy and always moving. We'll have hardly any time for proper conversations save for a few messages."

Before me or Cara could answer, my mom came back with my nana from the hospital and we prepared the bed.

"Cara can you help ma with nana on the bed please?" I asked and she did.

As we got the bed and everything set up, all I could do was just stare. I did not want to see my nana like this but I couldn't help but look anyways. Cara then came over to me to hold my arm as we departed the room and went to my room instead. We just held each other in silence for several minutes on my bed, reminiscing about all the times we've had together.

"It's….It's just that you're not gonna be here when I need you the most." I told her in reference to my nana.

"I'm sorry." She whispered as she kissed my cheek.

"You know what Cara?" I told her as I looked at her. "Focus on YOU. I don't want to be the one that stops you from reaching your goals."

"But we'll no longer be together." Cara said.

"I've thought about 10 different ways to try and make this long distance thing work. None of them would really benefit us." I whispered.

"No matter what happens to us in a year or even 5 years, I'll still love you. Always." I reassured her as I gave her a big kiss on the lips which she returned.

Well, the day eventually came. School was out for the winter break and me and Margot went to go see Cara's family, who had already started packing.

"Tony you've treated me with nothing but respect all this time and my daughter (Cara) like she was a queen. I'm gonna miss you kiddo." He said as he hugged me. "And Margot, God, you were such a joy to have around the house. I'll miss you too." He said as he hugged her.

"I'm gonna miss you babe!" Margot said she hugged Cara, holding back tears.

Cara eventually came to me. "Can you all give us a moment please?" She asked and they did.

"So…um I'm never good with goodbyes, let alone goodbye gifts so I brought this." Cara pulled out a large red bag that looked like it was custom made. It had "Made Just for You Because You're Priceless" with the barcode on it. Not gonna lie, I thought it was super corny and really cute.

I grabbed it and saw what was inside of it. There were 2 portraits that were pretty large. One was the first group photo me, Cara, and Margot ever took at school. The 2nd was a picture a simple monochrome picture of me and Cara just sitting next to each other by a tree on my 18th birthday. It was Margot who took that pic. We were smiling and holding hands. It's something I remember vividly. The other gifts included I could not help but smile.

I was left speechless but I knew she knew I didn't have to say a word as my expressions told the story more than my words ever could. We then pulled each other for one last big kiss. Like every single time before, my kisses were slow and powerful while hers were quick and soft. For what felt like eternity, we held the kiss until I pulled away. I didn't want to but at this point in time, I knew I probably would never meet see her again.

"You're gonna do great these with your modeling career. Or acting career. Or music. Man you are an ambitious girl aren't ya?" I joked as we both laughed and hugged.

"Goodbye Tony. Please. Give your nana my condolences " Cara whispered as she practically squeezed me.

"I'll see you soon Cara." I replied. Hey I never said goodbyes.

And then her and her family left to the airport leaving me and Margot all by ourselves outside her house. I knew I was probably never gonna see her (in person) again.

*Present day*

After the shoot, there was an after-party. It was nice chatting with everyone but I decided to leave early and maybe get some lunch elsewhere (most of the buffet comprised of sushi, which wasn't my thing). I decided to head to a small diner and order a simple hamburger with an order of fries and a Pepsi. The diner was called "Jeff's Diner", about 4 minutes from the house. For reading material, I always bring a comic book to kill the time (this time I was reading Batman Rebirth) in-between shoots so I decided to read it while eating considering I was the only sitting at the table. Or so I thought.

"Is this seat taken?" I hear a voice say to me.

"Oh no not…." I cut myself off as I looked up and saw who it was. It was Cara!

"Tony?!" Cara squeaked as she reached out to hug me.

"Oh my God Cara!" I too reached out to hug her. This was kind of surreal. We didn't say anything as we held the hug for a few seconds more before pulling away. She looked more lovely than ever since the last time I met her.

"Wow so how's it doing? What are doing in a little diner like this?" I asked, still gobsmacked I'd meet her again in a diner of all places.

"Trying not to direct attention towards me."

"Well, even in your…Casual look, it's impossible to miss a girl like you." I jokingly replied.

"God Tony, your compliments are even more lame." Cara teased.

"Doesn't mean they don't usually work." I winked.

"Soooooo you need to tell me what's up with you! How have you been?" Cara asked. Before I could answer, the waitress asked Cara what she wanted to which she replied "Chicken noodle soup with coffee."

"Coffee? With chicken noddle soup?" I questioned.

"Shut up Mr. Picky. With your plain burger and soda." Cara joked as we both laughed.

"Anyways, my birthday is coming up in a few days."

"Of course I never forgot. And Margot reminded and yes, I will come celebrate with you guys. Just like old times." Cara said.

"Great to hear! Also, I just got off work."

"I heard that you're a cinematographer for a TV show! Which show is it?"

"It's called Westworld for Warner Bros. and HBO." I replied.

"Oh yeah. I saw posters for that at the WB offices when I went for some Suicide Squad material."

"Loved the flick by the way. You know me, lifelong comics fan." I said pointing to my Batman comic.

"Hmm you've never changed Tony." Cara said as the waitress brought her soup and coffee.

"Likewise." I told her.

"So you and Margot. That is awesome." Cara said.

"Yeah she's the best. She's at home by the way." I told her.

"Really? I saw her around her town.'" Cara said to my puzzlement.

"What?"

"She was going to catering places and even texted me saying if she knew of any 'decent' nightclubs."

"DAMN IT. She's throwing me a birthday bash. I told her I don't do big parties." I said annoyed.

"Oh c'mon cut her some slack. She's doing it all for you. She really does love you Tony. Try not to take that for granted." Cara said.

"I love her too. GOD I love her. But I just don't want a big party. Me, her, my family, her family, and a few of our closest friends including you."

"I get that but just let her throw you a big party. Remember, IT'S ALL FOR YOU." Her enunciation right there really made me rethink my stance on this whole party thing for once.

"Did Margot tell you about how she got me to remember the first time me and her ever met beat-for-beat? Ever since then, I've been recollecting all the most pivotal moments from high school and beyond. For a bit, I've been thinking about us." I said pointing to me and Cara. "How close we were as boyfriend and girlfriend." Cara eyes lit up and smiled. "I never forgot about you. BUT I'm a one-woman guy now." I joked, almost killing the mood which made Cara roll her eyes.

"I'm so glad we could stay friends Tony." Cara said.

"We never stopped. Even when you followed me on Twitter a few months back and we had that almost 3 hour long DM conversation" I replied to which she simply smiled.

After 10 or so more minutes of catching, we decided to leave as I paid for the lunch.

"Where you heading?" I asked her.

"To my apartment. I live about 20 minutes from here." She replied.

"Where's your car?" I asked.

"I walked."

"Oh. Want a lift? Sun is out and it's pretty warm today." Cara's answer to that was just to simply get in my car. We chatted all the way through as I dropped her off and we departed.

"So….See you in a few days?" I asked her, making reference to my upcoming birthday.

"Of course." Cara simply said with a smile.

I went home, expecting to be annoyed that Margot had defied my order NOT to throw a big party for me but I wasn't. I waited for her to get home, pretending to be angry with her. As she finally arrived home, I sat on the couch, having my arms folded with a stern look on my face.

"Hey babe!" Margot expressed happily.

"Hi." I said sternly.

"How was the shoot?" Margot asked.

"Oh it was just great. Got some really great shots. So I ran into Cara at Jeff's Diner when I went out for lunch. First time in about 8 or so years." I told her as she started to put her many bags of (presumably) new clothes down.

"Ooooh really?" She asked. "How did it go?"

"Just awesome. She's just as awesome as ever."

"That's great honey! So glad she's coming to the party."

"About that." I said. "So she said you made some "errands" today." She stopped dead in her tracks. "You weren't going to expensive catering places and scouting nightclubs, mere days before my birthday right?" I asked sarcastically.

"Um….." Was all she let out.

"What did I tell you about throwing me a big party?" I asked sternly.

"Oh please babe I'm sorry! I couldn't help it. I just wanted to make you happy and do something nice for you." She said, almost panicking as I simply walked up to her and kissed her on the lips.

"I know." I whispered. "You do so much for me and I almost take that for granted. If you wanna throw a party for me, you can do so." I said as I cupped her left cheek in my hand, which made her eyes light up with glee as she hugged me.

"BUUUUUT…..You did go against my wishes little girl. And I think you need a proper punishment." I said deviously as I scooped her up in my arms as I carried her to our room. These were going to be an exciting next few days.

End of Chapter 4