Do You Remember The First Time #5
With Margot Robbie
Written by RV96
Codes: MF, oral, cons, tease
A/N: A fanfic that's completely fictional that probably has never and will never happen? Why I never! Yes this is complete fantasy and never happened. Title taken from the song of the same by Pulp from The World's End soundtrack. This is going to be my first series but I'm not sure how long it'll be but hope you enjoy it! As always, feedback is more than welcomed.

*When we last left off, Tony began to remember why and how him and Cara Delevingne had ended their relationship as she returned to her native England to begin her modeling career. Tony was happy for her (no doubt) future success but devastated because he felt he lost "The One." Meanwhile, Tony was getting ready for his 27th birthday and had urged his current girlfriend Margot Robbie NOT to throw him a big birthday party but she defied him. But his reunion with Cara and talk with her made him have a change of heart. Now, we'll look back at some moments of Tony's life post-high school.*

*Present day*

"Ohhhh shitttttttt." Margot moaned as I ate her out. Her hips started to slowly gyrate as I added pressure to her wet mound. I was going at my usual pace; Not too methodical that we both get bored but not too fast that neither of us benefit from it.

"Mhhhhmmmlikethat?" I said against her lips as I continued to please her. Some punishment amirite?!

"Mhmhmh keep going baby!" Margot as I slowly began to pick up the pace of my licks while also adding a bit more pressure. Reading her body language, I knew she was ready to reach her climax soon.

"Holy shit Tony you're the best!!" Margot moaned, which urged me to further my pace. I was now licking at a frenetic pace, dragging my tongue all over her wet area as her moans continued to grow louder and louder and her pants more frantic.

"SHITSHITSHIT TONY RIGHT THERE I'M" Margot shouted as she came with a load moan as her juices slowly started to leak out. I began to lick and drink up as much as I can as I noticed she left a stain on the sheets. As she shot back up, she started to reach for my belt but I blocked her.

"HUH?!" Margot gasped, confused.

"No." I sternly said.

"C'mon you can't just leave me hanging like this!" Margot protested.

"1.) You went against my wishes and this is your punishment. Not gonna get 'the rest.'" I told her, pointing to my crotch.

"2.) You got the sheets messy and I'm not the one who is gonna clean them." I said in a teasing manner, causing her eyes to widen and get angry.

"GOD YOU CAN BE SUCH A FUCKING BASTARD!" She shouted and then laughed as she threw a pillow at me.

As I head out into the bathroom to get myself cleaned up, I spotted an old photograph of me with my nana when I was 5 years old. It immediately got me thinking about the day she died and remembering her birthday is 2 days after mine.

*8 Years Ago*

It's been about 2 months since Cara left and things were…..Different. Me and Margot carried on with our lives just fine but Cara really added something that was missing. Still, me and Margot continued on with school and with life. During that time, my nana was worse. She wasn't even talking anymore. She just had one, blank expression every time I would try to communicate with her. Normally, I would've had tears in my eyes but I didn't. I knew we were getting closer to the inevitable

Then, it happened. I was going to give her dose of meds as she held my hand. Her eyes told the story of her longer being there as she was trying to let out something. I tried to listen in but her voice was too low for me to comprehend. Then, with one last gasp of air, she passed. I rushed out of the room and called my mom, frantically as I didn't know what quite to do in that situation.

Sounds of cries and tears filled the house for the next 10 or so minutes until the paramedics came for the body. I couldn't cry because I knew she was gonna pass any day now and I prepped myself up.

I then spotted Margot outside. I completely forgot to call her but the look on her face said it all.

"Nana. She's….She's gone." I whispered as she simply hugged me. I can see the tears slowly roaming down her face as I wiped them away.

"You're not crying?" She said.

"I knew that this day was gonna come." I replied. "I watched her die every single day. Best to prep yourself for it."

So we then tried to carry on. My mom was trying to get legal guardianship of me and my siblings and own the house while I was focused on school.

Then the day of the Wake came, something I was not looking forward to. I got dressed in my usual all black regalia: Black dress shirt, black slacks, and black boots. Margot was coming along with us and she was wearing a navy blue dress with black youth pump footwear.

"I can't imagine what you're going through right now. I know she meant everything to you." Margot whispered as I grabbed held her hand.

"Thank you Margot. It means so much that you came out here today." I replied.

"Remember the way your nana used to say we should start dating when I first met her?" Margot said as we both giggled.

"She always had a very….Specific style of humor." I replied with a smile. Even though she was gone, she still was finding ways to make me laugh.

"Or when she taught you how to bake a cake and you ended getting all the flower somehow got all over your face." I teased which caused us to both laugh.

"HEY! I was a little too excited admittedly but in my defense, she didn't tell me how much flower to use." She responded, again causing us to laugh.

So throughout the rest of the day, there were plenty of tears shed and laughs shared. We then left to our house were there was food prepared. We all grubbed on the food and chatted. Well, everyone except me and Margot, as we kept to ourselves.

"What do you plan on doing after high school?" Margot asked me.

"How many times have we had this conversation?" I replied sarcastically.

"5. But we are closer to the end of high school than we ever have been. Have your goals changed?" She asked.

"Not at all. You?"

"Nope."

"What about college?" I asked. "I've pretty much realized it's not for me but what about you?"

"Yeah, I'm probably gonna go. I'm looking at a few at the moment."

"Such as?"

"There's 2 in New York, one in Colorado, and another back home in Australia."

"Oh. So you're gonna leave me too. OK." I said rather bluntly.

"Oh for fuck….Don't be like that Tony!" Margot said annoyed.

"Well how am I supposed to react? My 2 best friends are leaving me while I'm still probably going to be stuck here!"

"Well fuck….You know what? I'm sure you'll find your way into the Art Institute." Margot replied calmly.

"I know you can." She said grabbing a hold of my face.

"So this is the part when we kiss right." I joked causing us both to laugh.

So Margot was planning on going to college. It hurt me at first but hey that's life. I can't stop her from fulfilling her dreams. Let's try and make the most out of it.

End of Chapter 5