Do You Remember The First Time #7
With Margot Robbie
Written by RV96
Codes: MF, Oral, Cons, Cumshot
A/N: A fanfic that's completely fictional that probably has never and will never happen? Why I never! Yes this is complete fantasy and never happened. Title taken from the song of the same by Pulp from The World's End soundtrack. This is going to be my first series but I'm not sure how long it'll be but hope you enjoy it! As always, feedback is more than welcomed.

*When we last left off, Tony had celebrated his 27th birthday and finally proposed to the love of his life, Margot Robbie. After a night of birthday & engagement sex, both lose themselves to sleep but Tony began to dream. He started to dream about his life post-high school and without Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne and their eventual reunion. Well, this chapter is were the story reaches the point long anticipated: Tony and Margot finally become a couple

*7 Years ago*

After weeks of thinking, I decided to give the Art Institutes a shot. I realized traditional colleges are not for me so why not try my hand a place that is dedicated to my ambitions? During that time, I had one girlfriend for a very brief time. Her name was *redacted* and she ended up cheating on me after just 2 weeks of dating. Yup. It was kind of boring no longer being able to hang out with Margot and Cara, but I had moved on. The dating scene wasn't for me so I tried the Friends with Benefits thing, which was great at first but I didn't get anything out of it. The sex was good but I felt empty. Something was missing.

*Present day*

I briefly awoke from my slumber very slightly to see Margot still in my arms, sleeping peacefully with very cute little snores coming from her. I just smiled as I returned to sleep.

*5 Years ago*

These past two years have gone by incredibly fast. I was gaining more experience in the directing field, winning 2 local Short Film Awards. One was for a short I did alone called "Vilification", which was about a young 20 year old man who does nothing but troll the internet 24/7 until he gets his comeuppance. The other was titled "Denouement" about two writers (me and a friend of mine) trying to figure out the ending of a third act of a play. Yes, it's as interesting as it sounds. I'm personally not proud of it but I think it won because it was in black & white.

I also got a ton of local gigs, directing commercials for big business and it all paid off when I got the other offer to work as a cinematographer for eight episodes of the ABC/Warner Bros. TV revival of "V." It was unlike anything I had been a part of but it was short lived as the show was cancelled after two seasons. Oh well, it was still a very rewarding experience. After that, I decided to move from home permanently.

Another ABC show airing around the same time was a show called "Pan Am." Why is that relevant? Well, one night, I was just sitting home flipping through the channels and I turned on ABC and noticed a cute blonde number wearing a stewardess outfit. I didn't think much of it so I just flipped the channels until who's face it was that I caught a glimpse of.

"No. No way." I thought to myself. "Couldn't be."

Sure enough, I turn the channel back to ABC and spot Margot! My Margot, my best friend. She was looking great in her little stewardess outfit. I didn't know what the show was about nor did I care, I was just happy Margot actually made it and became an actress. On primetime TV as well!

The next day, I went into the local Safe-Way to pick up some food for dinner. I then noticed something that caught my eye. I noticed a swimsuit/modeling magazine that I, quite frankly, never heard of but it's the cover that got me. It was Cara Delevingne! My first love. Again, I smiled and picked up the magazine and skimmed through the magazine to look the pictures of her and not surprisingly, she looked incredible. Am I disgusting for having spanked it to these pictures? I mean, I DID date her for a while.

*1 Year ago*

**Why the sudden time jump? No, I'm not trying to rush through, nothing of major interest happened in 4 years aside from what happened to me. Yes, I did get more successful gigs and reached my goal of becoming a successful cinematographer in Hollywood but I don't wanna bore you with those details.**

I was in the process of wrapping up principal photography for my directorial debut in Toronto, Canada. It was a noir horror period film titled "Paradigm.' It's based off an old story outline of mine I've had since high school and I remember wanting Margot to do it with me and be the female lead but, at this present moment, she was filming SUICIDE SQUAD. My best friend playing my favorite female character from the DC Universe is a dream come true for me personally and to think she was filming 20 minutes away from me. Also, Cara Delevingne was in it! My two best friends are in a massive DC superhero film. Life cannot be this coincidental but here we are.

After we had our little after party, I decided to head out to a bar by myself for a drink and some food. I only drink during celebratory setting and that moment was one of them. Sure, I looked like a loner eating and drinking by myself but who cares? I then noticed a group of people arriving from the entrance and a crowd trying to swarm them. I took a peak and spotted, Margot and her Skwad co-stars Adam Beach, Karen Fukuhara, and Jai Courtney! My guess is they wrapped up filming as Jai was still wearing his Captain Boomerang beanie.

I then noticed them coming over to my area, which caused my heart to race, mainly due to Margot. I'm sure Margot has completely forgotten about so I had no reason to be worried so I then calmed myself down. The "Skwad" passed by my table without incident. Or so I thought.

"TONY?!" I heard Margot shout. I slowly looked up and smiled and saw Margot's gorgeous beaming face as she began to shake a little and reach out for a hug.

"OH MY GOD MARGOT!" I shouted, trying not to sound too surprised as I reached up as I stood up and gave her a big hug, which she returned.

"Oi Margot!" I can hear Jai Courtney shout as Margot continued to practically squeeze me.

"Just a minute!" Margot replied back, never breaking the hug. After another minute, I tried to let go but she wouldn't let go.

"Uh....Margot?" I said with a laugh.

"Hmmmm? UH YEAH. Sorry." Margot said as she let go of me.

"My God, look at you Tony. You look great."

"Eh, I guess. But you? Wow, you look more gorgeous than ever." I replied, which caused her to giggle. "It is so great to see you again Margot. In person I mean, not in a theater or a TV."

"So what have you been up to?" She asked but before I can respond, she cut me off. "Oh, before you say anything, I need to introduce you to my friends."

Margot introduced me to Adam, Karen, and Jai, all of them are people you would wanna hang out with.

"This is Jay, he's playing..." I finished Margot's words.

"El Diablo. And Karen is playing Katana. And Jai is playing Captain Boomerang. Remember, I'm a huge comic book guy Margot." I said in jest, which caused everyone to chuckle.

"I'm gonna head back to my table so I won't disturb you all." I said, which caused Margot to frown.

"NO SIT WITH US." Margot pleaded.

"C'mon mate, we're all friends here." Jai urged and I eventually complied. So for the next 10 minutes or so, we're all hootin' and hollerin', having a good time.

"So what have you been doing these past few years?" Margot asked.

"Well, graduated from the Art Institutes and eventually found some pretty good gigs to work on. In fact, I just wrapped up filming my first movie as a director today." I said.

"Ooooh look at you. See, I said you would make it." Margot said in jest and with a smile.

"SO. The DC Universe. That's pretty fucking unbelievable. Can we switch gigs?" I jokingly asked.

"You wanna be Harley?"

"NO! Maybe getting into the DC Extended Universe. But to be fair, you look so great in that Harley outfit." I said with a hint of flirtation which made her blush. "So what's working with Jared Leto like?"

"Who's Jared? I only know Joker." Margot replied in a deadpan matter, giving credence to the idea of Jared Leto never breaking character.

"I know Cara is in the film too. Have you worked with her at all? How is she?" I asked, curiously.

"I've hung out with her almost every day but we haven't actually shot anything together yet. And she is doing great. She still remembers you." My only response was to smile.

"So are you living in Canada?" Margot asked.

"No, I was only here for the shoot. I moved to London. I live in an apartment. Well, a flat."

"YOU TOO??" She exclaimed.

"Wait, you live in a flat? YOU?" I asked. There's that coincidence/divine intervention thing happening again.

"Yeah, I've been living in one with two mates of mine for over a year. It's actually quite nice when you get used to it."

"All this fame, all this money, and you still live in a flat. I am so happy you've never changed Margot." I said with a smile.

After a few minutes (and drinks more), I decided to call it a night but Margot wanted to follow me.

"Stay with your Skwad Margot. I'm heading out for the night. I gotta leave in the afternoon anyways." I barely just met them and now I'm calling them the "Skwad" too.

"Can't I just walk with you?"

"I'm a big boy, I can handle myself."

"NO. I mean, walk with you like old times. Please?" Margot pleaded as she had an innocent look in her eyes. Who was I to deny her?

"OK let's go."

I was staying at the Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square, which was 10 or so minutes away from the bar. Margot luckily was only a tad bit tipsy and wasn't full on drunk. She seems to bond with alcohol pretty well. More power to her.

"Canada isn't all it's been cracked up to be." I half-jokingly said to her, causing Margot to flash a puzzled look.

"Really? I've been enjoying it." Margot replied.

"It's just that I was expecting cold weather all around. I didn't think it would be as hot and humid as it was back home. And I'm not talking about London either."

"Well, it's because it's the summer silly!" Margot playfully jested.

"I know but...." I just stopped speaking, which caused Margot to giggle.

"Hey, you never told me all about the film you just finished making. What is it?" Margot asked.

"It's called 'Paradigm.'" I replied. "Remember the story I had about a noir-style horror film set in the 40s?"

"RIGHT. You wanted me to star in it as well?" Margot asked.

"Yeah. I even tried to get in touch with your people but I never got passed the initial phone messages." I said which made Margot frown.

"I'm sorry, it's just there's so many offers coming in now and...." Margot said, somewhat dolefully but I then calmly interrupted her.

"NO don't be!" I reassured. "I sent those messages out in.....October of last year? It was right at the time when the news hit that you were gonna be involved in Suicide Squad. That is like the gig of a lifetime. I still secretly hate you." I joked, causing us both to laugh.

"It's really unlike anything I've been a part of. It's so gigantic." Margot said.

"I'm fucking proud of you Margot. I always knew you had it in you." I told her as she simply flashed that gorgeous smile. The city lights of Toronto pretty much shined on us all the way through so her smile was extra radiant.

"Does your film have a distributor, Tony?"

"Not at the moment. I put up the money myself."

"Hmmm. You know, lemme talk to some of the folks at Warner Bros. I can see if I can get you in." Margot offered with a smile.

"Really? You'd do that for me?" I asked.

"Tony, you are kinda like my best mate. Everything you've ever done for me....It's the least I can do." Margot said, again smiling.

"Best friend ever." I whispered under my breath. I wasn't sure if Margot heard that but apparently she did as she grabbed onto my my right arm and squeezed lightly, pressing her head against my shoulder. We arrived to the hotel were we had to depart.

"You sure you gotta leave tomorrow Tony?"

"Yeah, I gotta be at the airport by 2 in the afternoon."

"I would love to come by, but I'm gonna filming all day tomorrow. I have about another month or so of filming."

"Oh I understand. It's a big tentpole film and these take time."

"Before you go, do you have an Instagram or Twitter?"

"Yeah," I replied, giving her my handles.

"I'll make sure to give you a follow in a bit." She stated. "Oh wait, one more thing. Well two more things. 1.) Your phone number and 2.) Your street address. I'm not gonna like stalk you or whatever, I just wanna know your flat so we can hang out." Margot playfully joked.

So I eventually wrote down my number and address and handed it to Margot and as it turned out, we didn't live that far apart. Whoever or whatever it was that was generating these situations and coincidences, I got the hint.

"Well, it was so nice getting to see you again Margot. It really was." I whispered as I lifted her off the ground and gave a great big hug, causing her to yell as she returned it.

"I missed you so much Tony." Margot looked at me with a smile. "And don't worry, I'm gonna put in a good word for you. I promise." She replied as she kissed me on the cheek. "Good night Tony."

"Night Margot." I replied back as we departed. I looked exhausted on the outside but inside? I was fucking ECSTATIC. I was finally speaking to Margot again and have just entered a new realm of possibilities to take my career.

*8 Months ago*

I was doing post-production work on Paradigm in London. The chilly weather fit the mood as I was hard at work. Margot made me a promised that she would try to get me proper studio backing for it and she did. Warner Bros. Pictures would release the film in the summer. I was beyond thankful for her. As I was doing my work, I got a text from Margot.

*Outside* was all it read. I walked to the door and noticed Margot standing outside.

"TONY!" Margot said as she hugged me, wearing a Helmut Lang Fur Coat, very similar to the one she wore in her movie "Focus", though it was pink & grey and she was wearing white gloves.

"Uh....hey Margot?" I replied, somewhat puzzled. "What are you doing here? Not that I don't want you here or anything but you walked over here in THIS weather?" She just nodded her head in an adorable fashion.

"I just wanted to stop by and see if you were doing anything."

"Oh, I'm just doing some editing and.....What time is it?" I asked her. I had lost track of time.

"It's.....2:30." Damn. I didn't think I was working THAT hard.

"Really? Wow. I've been at it since 4 in the morning."

"You don't look tired or anything. Tell you what, how about you take and spend the day with me?" Margot offered. In hindsight, my accepting of her offer turned out to be the best decision I ever made.

"Uh....Sure why not?" I replied, much to her delight. Despite the slowly falling snow and clouds, the day was still nascent. I grabbed my black jacket and wore a topcoat over it, black gloves, and a beanie for good measure. Yeah, it was really cold today.

"So....Where to? I asked.

"Hmm. Fancy a stroll in the park?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind that." As we arrived at the park, we just started discussing what are next plans are in our respective fields.

"What have you been up to?" I asked.

"Oh I just came from New York a few days ago. I shot a cameo for a film."

"Really? What kind of cameo and for what film?"

"It's for Adam McKay's new film. It's called "The Big Short. I filmed a scene in a bathtub."

"Oh yeah I've heard about that. It's new Christian Bale flick and.....Wait, did you say you're in a bathtub? BEST MOVIE EVER." I joked which caused her to laugh.

"Seriously though, I cannot thank you for getting WB to back Paradigm enough. You're the best." I said to her as she smiled.

"Don't even mention it." Margot smiled back me. Then, an idea popped in my head.

"Snowball fight?" I asked. Without a seconds hesitation, Margot raced to the snow-covered ground and began to make snowballs, which I frantically did as well. Without thinking, I tried to hide behind a tree, which was no use.

"You're like a giant, Tony. I can see you." Margot shouted.

"Shit." I muttered to myself. I then spotted a bush and without a moments' notice, I threw my snowball at Margot, which completely missed, and hid behind the bush, trying my fastest to make snowballs.

"HA! Amazing shooting there!" Margot sarcastically quipped as I peaked to see her approaching me.

"I agree." I said as a threw another snowball at her, tagging her in the shoulder, causing her to yelp.

"AHHH bastard!" Margot shouted, trying to throw her snowballs at me and failing miserably while mine connected across different parts of her body.

"WAIT!" I shouted as she stopped her movements. "I wanna call a truce." As I raised my hand in the air in a waving motion.

"Pussy!" Margot shouted playfully, continuing that running gag.

"Hold on you didn't let me finish. You ever watched Spongebob?" I asked.

"Uh.....yeah. At least the old episodes." Margot responded, confused.

"There was one episode in particular [Snowball Effect) were Squidward became obsessed with throwing snowballs......LIKE THIS." I shouted as I unloaded a wave of snowballs unlike ever before, causing Margot to shriek.

"Ton.....YOU.....ASSH....." Margot tried to let out as I continued my assault, eventually running out of snowballs.

"WOOOOOO. I WIN. I always win!!" I shouted triumphantly, not paying any attention to Margot. Little did I know, the little Australian minx had a trick or two up her sleeve. As I was boisterously celebrating my "victory", Margot stood up and threw one more snowball straight at my face, causing me to fall over the bush in an almost comical fashion.

"SUCK IT!!" Margot shouted as she began to laugh uncontrollably seeing me tumble over. "Tony, you alright dear?" She asked, only to find me playing dead. "Come on, Tony stop acting the goat." I still didn't respond. She then began to bend down and as she did so, I came back from my state and laid her flat on the snow-covered ground, scraping some snow off the ground and shoving it into her face, causing us both to laugh. In the struggle, she flipped me over and began to do the same to me. After a while, she just stayed mounted on top of me as our laughs subsided as we just looked at each other and smiled.

Breaking the silence, Margot noticed the predicament we were in and decided to help me up.

"Well then....Off we go." Margot said.

"Go.....Where exactly?" I asked.

"Fancy a drink?"

"A drink? At this time of day? I don't Margot, what are we a couple of nerds?" I joked which she chuckled.

"Well, we can go for some cocoa instead."

"That sounds great. Lead the way, Margot." I said as I winked as we journeyed to the cafe. We both ordered the same glasses of cocoa with marshmallows but I went the extra step and requested sprinkles. Yeah, I have a bit of a sweet tooth.

"Oooh careful boy." Margot joked as she noticed the rather large glass of mine.

"It's like below 10 ° out there. I deserved this. I earned this. It's all mine." I said in the most deadpan manner possible, causing Margot to giggle sweetly.

"It's so great to see you haven't changed Tony." Margot said as she smiled at me.

"I can say the same for you." I replied. "People do change in many different ways, physically and mentally. I might look like a tall, sometimes stoic man, but I'm still the nerdy boy you met all those years ago." I noticed Margot's eyes began to light up slightly? Was she getting ready to cry? I couldn't get an exact read on her but she (thankfully) didn't cry.

We stayed in the cafe for almost 2 hours chatting it up, longer than we expected and in that time, I began to take more notice to Margot's eyes. OK, maybe not her eyes exactly as any person would immediately enchanted by them but her....Facial twitches. In hindsight, these were extremely obvious but at that moment, I didn't know what signals she was trying. Was she falling in love with me? Like IN LOVE? The feeling was mutual but I just couldn't quite interpret it.

Eventually, we left the cafe and headed off to a pizzeria for dinner. We've spent the entire day together so why not, right?

"Fuckin' hell, I am starving!" Margot quipped as we arrived to the pizza place, our senses getting overwhelmed by the heat and smell of pepperoni and sauce.

"Is that your stomach?" Margot asked, referring to my growling stomach as I nodded. I had not eaten all day so my stomach was BEGGING for some food. How she could hear that amidst the noise coming from the kitchen in the back to the music playing over the speakers.

Several minutes pass and we nearly finish our dinner. Normally, we would have a conversations sprinkled throughout but we mostly ate in silence, considering how hungry we were. Then, I broke the silence.

"Today kinda made me feel like a kid again. I was expecting to work through most of the day and be tied to a computer but this......This is nice." I told her with a smile.

You say you've got to go home
'cause he's sitting on his own again this evening.
I know you're gonna let him bore your pants off again.

"Best friend ever." Margot said as she winked at me.

Oh God, it's half past eight,
You'll be late.
You say you've never been sure,
Though it makes good sense for you to be together.

"This has been quite some date, eh Tony?"

"Date?" I questioned.

"Well. Maybe not a TRADITIONAL date." Margot exclaimed.

"Hm. In that case, yeah it's been pretty great." I replied.

Still you bought a toy that can reach the places he never goes.
Oh, now it's getting late.
He's so straiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I noticed Margot's expression changed from friendly and playful to welcoming and seductive. She then did something I felt was coming but was still taken aback by; She placed her lips onto mine and offered a sensual kiss to me.

Do you remember the first time?
I can't remember a worse time.
But you know that we've changed so much since then,
Oh yeah,
We've grown

"Wow." Was all I can let out as she flashed a sexy wink at me. I left a few tips on the table as we left the pizzeria, walking all the way to myself, hand in hand. Margot gave another sexy, confident look at me. "Oh God, this is happening. Look at all this white snow. This is the clue to say this is a dream right?!" These were the thoughts running in my mind but the light squeeze Margot gave me with her small left hand was enough of an indication that this was real. This was happening.

As I arrived to my door, I had a hard time getting my key into the lock as my hands were incredibly jittery.Yes, my hormones were acting up in ways that I haven't felt since I was a teenager. Margot chuckled and calmly inserted the key into the look, unlocking the door.

"Oh. Right." I awkwardly stated. But right as I was about to open, Margot shoved me against the door and attacked my lips with hers. She was devouring my mouth and I had to find a way to combat that so I wrapped my right arm around her lithe waist, causing her to moan in my mouth and I opened the door with my left. As we entered my flat, Margot began to take off her articles of clothing. She removed her gloves, her jacket, and then her beanie, leaving only her sweats and her shirt. Her shirt is what caught me off guard. It was her black Smiths shirt but it wasn't in a tanktop but instead was a regular T.

"Wait." I panted as we were about to kiss again. "Is that the same Smiths shirt design you wore on the day we met?" I questioned.

"You remembered?" Margot asked.

"Of course I...." Margot kissed me with extra intent now, clearly my memory only egged her on to continue kissing me. I then lifted her off the ground in swoop as I carried her to my bedroom, returning her kisses in the process. Mine were more powerful and methodical while hers were sweet and fast. I gently placed her down on the bed as I began to remove my clothing as well, also leaving me only in my shirt and sweats.

"You know, I'm not a 'fuck on the first date' kinda girl." Margot said in a lustful voice.

"Never said you were." I whispered as I now took the charge and mounted myself on top of her, slowly kissing at her neck, causing her to moan. The amount of guys who would literally kill to be in my position was almost stupefying and here I was. Luckily, she's been my close friend for so long now that that factor alone makes our current situation more.....Emotional.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment." I moaned against her neck as I finally began to make my way down her body as I lifted her shirt and tossed it on the ground with the rest of the clothes on the ground, leaving her only in her black sweats and black bra.

"Pleeeeeease." I can hear Margot moan in a husky voice as I continue to kiss my way down her incredible body. I eventually reached her belly button and began to kiss and lick around it, causing Margot to giggle uncontrollably.

"Nonono I'm ticklish there!" Margot laughed as I decided to stop my action. I then slightly stood up and removed her sweats, leaving her only in her black bra & panties, I sight I've been wanting to see for myself for a dogs' age. Sure, she went full on commando in The Wolf of Wall Street but that was a movie. I was mere moments away from experiencing that myself. Until, Margot got up and threw me down the bed.

"My turn." She said in the most seductive tone imaginable, lifting up my shirt and tossing it on the ground as she kissed all over my chest, causing me to sigh in delight. As she was continued her actions, I can feel my dick get hard. So much so that we briefly moved around, her knee brushed over it, causing her eyes to widen briefly.

"Hm well well well. Little Tony wants to play it seems." She said with a Brooklyn accent, much to my surprise as she giggled. I wasn't sure if I was getting the Duchess of Bay Ridge (Wolf of Wall Street) or the Maiden of Mischief (Suicide Squad) but goddamn was it both sexy and cute. She then began to rub her left hand on the crotch area of my sweats as she continued to kiss down my chest, kissing and licking my right nipple in the process.

"Hmmmm you like that Tony?" Margot whispered as I simply nodded. Eventually, Margot reached for my sweats and placed her hands on either side of my hips and pulled them off, revealing my boxers and my noticeably semi-erect member, which caused Margot to lick her lips.

"Hmmm I guess Cara wasn't flapping her gums about you." She stated, making reference to my nearly hard dick, which caused me to blush. Cara would brag about me? Well. In any case, Margot that placed her hand on my boxer, rubbing my dick through the cloth, causing me to moan.

After a few seconds more, she pulled my boxers down to reveal my cock, aching to be touched by her hands and (hopefully) lips. Margot had an almost crazed look in her eyes as she smiled that trademark smile of hers at me. Yeah, I was definitely getting Harley Quinn right now.

After a couple of seconds of gawking at my member, Margot stuck her tongue and slowly and I mean slowly placed her tongue at the base of my dick, slowly licking her way up like a lollipop (or like the prison cell bars in Suicide Squad), sending shivers down my spine. And yes, the room temperature was warm that night.

"Ooooooh shit." I moaned in a low voice as Margot continued to tease me, kissing, stroking, and licking my dick, coating it with her spit. The wave of emotions that were hitting me right now were unreal. Was one of the most gorgeous actresses in the world, who also happens to be my close friend, about to give me head?

Margot then FINALLY lowered her mouth onto the tip of my dick, further causing me to shiver. She then wasted no time going to work as she began to suck be a pace that wasn't too slow and wasn't too fast, it was just right.

"Oooooh shit." I moaned, causing Margot to up her sucks, now making audible slurping sounds. The 'job was getting sloppy (aka it was just perfect) but she wasn't intending on deepthroating me. "Damn Margot, you are great at this." I moaned as I grabbed the side of her head with my left hand, causing to her to shoot an incredibly sexy look at me as she continued to attack my member with her mouth. I swear, I was about ready to cum right then and there.

"Mhhhhhmmmmmmm." Margot moaned, almost in a sing-songy fashion against my dick, further pushing me over. After a while, she stopped sucking me off and began to stroke me with fast pumps. I knew I was not going to last much longer and Margot knew this.

"OHH SHIT MARGOT I'M…." Right as I was ready to unload, Margot stopped and shook her head, much to my confusion.

"Wha…." I questioned but as soon as I noticed Margot removing her bra & panties, I knew what she meant.

"I wanna feel you inside me Tony. Please give it to me." Margot pleaded with innocent puppy dog eyes and voice. Those are 12 words I never thought I would hear come from Margot's lips but I am so glad they and I did as she said. On this occasion, it seemed she didn't want me to return the lip service she offered me but her pussy was more than wet and it continued to do so as she began rubbing herself as I brought my dick slowly to her wet, hot hole.

"Mhmmm fuck yeah Tony. Gimmegimmegimme." Margot urged me, still playing with her pussy. After a few seconds, I FINALLY entered her and she immediately gripped around me like a vice, causing us to both moan.

"Ohhhhhhh shit Tony hmmmmm." Margot moaned.

"You feel incredible Margot." I whispered as I cupped her face and leaned in for a passionate kiss. While we kissed, I slowly began to rock my hips, making Margot moan through the kiss. I was in no rush and wanted to make this last as long as I possibly. Margot began to pant and moan as I slowly increased ever so slightly.

"Make love to me Tony." Margot moaned as she wrapped her hands around my head, bringing our faces closes together, never breaking eye contact as we shared another slow kiss.

With all of this, I continued keep my pace steady, never slowing down but never going too fast. Margot then wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, further bringing me into her. This was not a 'fucking.' This was lovemaking. This is what's been missing in my life. For the first time since I was with Cara all those years ago, I'm feeling love.

"Mmmmmh yeah." I moaned into Margot's mouth in-between kisses as her breaths and moans began to speed up. If my experience with Cara and a few other women have told me anything, it meant that Margot was close.

"OH GOD TONY I'M SO CLOSE!" I hear her pant, her eyes getting watery. This was indeed love. I kissed her once again to stifle her cries but I couldn't keep her quiet forever. With a few more thrusts, I buried myself deep inside of Margot as she came with a shudder and a loud cry.

"OOOOOHHHH FUCK TONY!" And with that, I made Margot came, her juices covering my dick as I continued to thrust inside of her. A few seconds after her orgasm subsided, I then rolled onto my back as she mounted me, my dick still inside her as I helped move her hips back and forth, causing me to moan.

"God Margot you're so fucking incredible." I moaned as she began to rock her hips back and forth as an intense rate, the complete opposite of what I was doing previously.

"Mmmmmm yeah you like it when I ride you Tony? You've been thinking about this for a long time haven't ya?!" Margot moaned, placing her hands on my chest for some extra leverage.

"Fuck yeah Margot." I whispered, grabbing her ass (covered by the blankets). I felt my orgasm nearing any moment now but I wanted to make Margot cum again so I decided to smack her ass slightly, causing her to giggle at first.

"Smack my arse baby." Margot moaned and I smacked it a few more times. She began to slow her hips and wanting her to cum at this moment, I began to rub her clit furiously, which only made Margot wince and want to cum more. "BASTARD." Was all she let out as she resumed rocking her hips back and forth at a fast pace.

"I want you to cum for me Margot. Please." I urged as she nodded her head and closed her eyes. After a minute or so of playing with her clit+her frantic hip movements, she was ready to cum.

"HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN TONY OH….." And she did as her pussy walls tightened around me even more than before, her juices now covering my member. After a few sharp breaths, we both calmed down as she (reluctantly) exited herself off me and began to suck me off with the sole intent of making me cum.

"Hmmm fuck yes Margot." I moaned as we both looked at each other, never breaking eye contact.

"Mmhmhmhmh." Margot moaned as she continued to devour my cock, begging for me to cum if her needy expression was anything to go by.

"Right there. So close." I whispered, which further urged her to keep going and never stop. I can feel my testicles begin to build up and Margot could feel my dick to tense up, sensing I was near.

"In my mouth baby." She moaned as she continued sucking. "ALL IN MY MOUTH." After a few more sucks/strokes and without uttering anything but a load grunt, I came into Margot's mouth, rope after rope hitting the back of her throat and to my surprise, she managed to drink and savior every last drop. As my dick began to deflate after one of the most intense orgasms I ever had, Margot flashed an innocent smile at me as she still held my dick in her hands and planted small kiss all over it.

After a few minutes to catch our breaths, we retreated underneath my bed-sheets and cuddled, just staring at each other and smiling. Everything I had hoped for ever since we first met had let up to that point and it was more than worth it.

"I meant what I said. About not usually fucking on the first date." She whispered as I held her hand in mine.

"And I meant what I said about never doubting you." I replied which caused her to smile and give me a quick kiss.

"Weren't supposed to be doing something?" Margot said, almost half-asleep.

"OH YEAH. Editing." I responded. "Oooooh I'll do it tomorrow."

"Good idea, Tony." She said to me, rubbing my chest slightly. "I love you."
Not gonna lie, those words threw me off for like 3 seconds but I returned it not with words but with actions as I planted my lips to hers. After a few seconds more of kissing, I asked her what her plans for the following day.

"Got anything to do tomorrow?" I asked.

"Not really. Was thinking about having an off day." She replied.

"Oh? Well in that case…." I said as I began tickling her, causing her to giggle once again. "We can change that!"

Minutes passed by as we began to kiss each other before she eventually fell asleep. My eyes began to shut too but not before I flashed one last goofy grin before sleep overtook me.

*Present day*

"Wakey wakey." I heard Margot's voice. I slowly began to twist and turn as I had a smile on my face and see my gorgeous wife-to-be sitting up, her golden hair a bit messy (due to what happened last night) and the sun hitting her, making her look extra radiant. Normally, I was the first one awake, which is weird considering I'm a deep sleep but in any case…….

"Hello miss." I yawned, still smiling.

"What were you smiling about?" She asked.

"Remember the first time we went out on a date and then had sex?"

Do you remember the first time?
I can't remember a worse time.
But you know that we've changed so much since then,
Oh yeah,
We've grown.
Now I don't care what you're doing,
No I don't care if you screw him.
Just as long as you save a piece for me,
Oh yeah

End of Chapter 7.