List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Do You Remember The First Time #8" with Margot Robbie

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Do You Remember The First Time #8" with Margot Robbie

Do You Remember The First Time #8
    With Margot Robbie
    Written by RV96
    Codes: M/F, Oral, Cons, 69, Creampie, Preg
    A/N: A fanfic that's completely fictional that probably has never and will never happen? Why I never! Yes this is complete fantasy and never happened. Title taken from the song of the same by Pulp from The World's End soundtrack. This is going to be my first series but I'm not sure how long it'll be but hope you enjoy it! As always, feedback is more than welcomed.

*When we last left off, Tony had recollected the first date he and Margot Robbie ever had and their first sexual encounter. Everything had led to that point and so now, we finally reach the morning after Tony's birthday, in which he proposed to Margot. What will these next few months bring? Read to find out.*

"Yes. I absolutely do." Margot whispered, planting her head on my chest as she rubbed it.

"That's what I was dreaming about. I remembered almost ever detail." I whispered as I brushed my fingers against her face softly causing her to smile. Suddenly, Margot received a text and it was from her mom.

"Knew it. Mum wants to start wedding planning." Margot stated as she got ready to take a shower.

"Think you need so help?" I offered.

"Oh no babe, it's probably gonna be just bridal stuff. Finding the right dress etc. You can sleep in all day if you want." She said with a wink.

"Cool. Ya know, even if you had said yes for me to help you, I still would've said no and taken a lazy day." I joked causing Margot to roll her eyes and smile.

*5 Months later*

After a bunch of careful and some squabbles of what we wanted to do, we all decided to hold the wedding in Margot's native Australia on a beach. Australia has, so what I was told, some of the most beautiful beaches in the world and just by glancing at some of the pictures, I believed it. The funny thing about this entire wedding process is we have everything planned but we wanted to wait. We didn't want to rush anything. It had to be just right. For crying out loud, I ordered 40 white doves to be released as soon as we say I do! Anyways, there were 2 weeks left until we tied the knot so we decided to pack our bags and move to Margot's home in Dalby, Queensland in Australia with her parents.

One night, Margot decided she want to fool around.

"I'm bored baby, play with with me." Margot pleaded.

"I'm tired babe." I retorted disinterested.

"C'mon, it's too quiet." Margot begged.

"As it should be." I replied.

"I hate you right now!" Margot said annoyed.

"Even if I wanted to play with you, your parents are right next door. This isn't exactly our house from back in London ya know."

"Fine." Margot protested as she brought her hand to my crotch, rubbing it slightly before eventually going underneath the covers. "If you won't play with me, I guess I can play with you." She giggled and wink as she pulled down my pajamas and freed my growing dick.

"OK. But no talking. At all." I ordered.

"Hmmm. Yes daddy." Margot whispered.

"You're doing it already. What did I say?" I said sternly as I put my right hand over her head and brought her down to my dick. Not forcibly, just in a swift motion. Ever since we got engaged, she's been kind of playing up this "Daddy kink" of hers. It works on a rare occasion but this wasn't really one of them.

"Mmmmmmmhhhh." Margot moaned as she began to suck and stroke me at a fast rate, not wasting any time trying to get me off, the audible sounds of her slurps filling the room.

"Mhhh you're a good, dirty little girl." I moaned, causing Margot to giggle as she continued her actions. After about 3 minutes of so, I could feel myself tense up, approaching my climax. Right as I was nearly ready to go off, it happened.

"Margot, can I ask.....OH GOD!" Margot's mom walked in on us, shouting before closing the door.

"YOU EVER HEAR OF KNOCKING MA??! FUCK!" Margot shouted as she tossed a pillow towards the door. I was so fucking embarrassed.

"Jesus..." I put a pillow over my head in shame.

"Nononono baby don't go limp on me please." Margot pleaded but I offered no response. "NO. I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault. But the mood is gone now." I said as Margot pouted. Eventually, we both fell asleep, embarrassed by what had just transpired.

*1 Week later*

The day of the wedding was drawing closer and decided to hold out on myself. Yes, I vowed to not masturbate until the night of the wedding. My best man, Margot's brother Cameron, was prepping our "Buck's Night." I was confused myself when I first heard that but it's apparently the Aussie way of saying "Bachelor Party." In any case, Cameron was preparing the Bachelor Party as me and Margot were just sitting on her parents couch, watching TV. It was a rerun of Ja'mie: Private School Girl, which is a hilarious show by the way.

As we were laughing throughout, Margot asked me about the wedding. Understandably so.

"Babe, are you nervous? About the wedding?"

"Nervous? I'm terrified!" I responded, which actually made Margot sigh with relief.

"You too? Ohh!"

"Why? Are you getting second thoughts?" I asked.

"NO! Not at all." Margot exclaimed holding my right hand in hers. "It's just.....If this was a major sporting event, this would be 'pre-game jitters.'

"Those are normal. I was talking with my mom the other day and she said those feelings are to be expected." I replied. "My worry is what if doesn't go as planned? Any imperfection could ruin it. And what if you say no?"

"Tony, there's no one I'd rather be with then you. I'm sure of it." Margot reassured as she placed her lips towards mine. "And since when did you get so hung up on everything be perfect?"

"And when did I become so lovey dovey?" I joked.

"You're easily love struck. I've known that for years." Margot quipped.

"Hmmmmm yeah that sounds about right. As for my sudden yearning for perfection....I have no idea. I guess I'm getting that from my nana." I laughed.

"Tony, you're the most imperfect guy I know. And that's why I love you!" Margot quipped, hugging me.

"God and you say my romance lines are lame." I joked as we both laugh.

*The Second to Last Night Before (we)D(ding) Day.*

The night before the wedding. One final blowout before I retire. This was going to be something.

"Oi Tony, ya ready?" Cameron pronounced as I nodded. I will be honest, most of this night was a blur aside from the opening 20 minutes. Cameron had ordered 3 large cakes and if I've seen enough TV and film in my time, I knew what this meant. After a few minutes of drinking and getting settled down, the cakes began to roll out.

"Tony. Tony. Tony Tony Tony Tony!" Cameron began to shout, clearly hammered. "This is for you mate. One last time before you marry my sister!" The 3 giant cakes burst opened. First cake was a big breasted Russian "model" in a piece that was barely covering her bodacious chest. The 2nd cake had a cute Australian with a petite body and flowing blonde hair. That rings a bell or two. The 3rd and final cake had a tall Mexican woman. Seriously, she was built like an Amazon. They then proceeded to rub themselves against me, the smell of their perfume+the booze in the room became overwhelming. After that, the rest of the night was a complete blur.

I woke up asleep in Cameron's van with a black bra covering my face. Must've been the Mexican woman's. Whatever DID happen, my mind was clearly buzzing. I spent most of the day just trying to recuperate. I didn't see Margot all day at all.

*(We)D(ding) Day*

The day of the wedding. Even when I awoke, my mind was going a million miles an hour and I was panting. I had gotten jitters before in my lifetime but never like this. There were only two ways to remedy this: make a big breakfast and listen to Aimee Mann songs. Yup.

A few hours passed and I eventually arrived to the Resort with my family. Me and Margot were kept in separate rooms in separate areas of the resort, something she requested. I saw the band had arrived and were setting up as the cake had arrived. It was a giant cookies & cream cake with whipped cream. It looked so perfect.

Another hour had passed and I was just sitting alone in my room, just thinking to myself. In that moment, I looked calm but inside, I was screaming. I wasn't having second thoughts or anything but I was just thinking about Margot. Would she reject me? Was it too soon? My mind was going in a million different directions that day, I'll tell ya. Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door.

"Hi Tony." It was Cara!

"Cara you made it!" I said as I hugged her. This was beyond great.

"I wouldn't miss my two best friends getting married for anything." Cara replied.

"You look great." I told her as she blushed. "Speaking of looks, how is Margot? Is she holding up well?"

"She looks like a princess. She was freaking out initially but me and her mom had a talk. She's doing fine now. Gotta say, you're holding up better than I expected." Cara said.

"Trust me, I look calm but I'm dying on the inside." I responded. "Are we rushing this? Does she have second thoughts? Does..." Cara placed her finger at my lips, causing me to stop talking as she calmed me down.

"You care about her?" Cara asked and I nodded. "This is the woman you wanna be with the most?" I nodded again. "Then calm down, you silly man! You're gonna be just fine." She said as she helped straighten my shoulders up a bit. "You look great Tony. I've never seen you more cleaned up." She said with a slight tear in her eye.

"Why are you crying?" I asked wiping it away.

"I'm not....It's just....You both look great. I'm happy for you both." She said, trying not to cry. "We'll always have high school, right Tony?"

"Til our times come." I said, hugging her.

"Cara!" I heard someone shout at the door.

"Oh, looks like I gotta go wait outside with the others." Cara said, rushing out but not before giving me one last kiss on the lips. Well, it was more of a peck. "Good luck!" She whispered.

5 Minutes later, it was time. My nerves had been calmed and I let out one last big breath heading out. A blue carpet was laid out down the aisle as the band began to play. I noticed my mom to which I immediately glanced away. The blue ocean and blue sky with minimal winds or clouds made for a perfect day.

"Don't worry Tony, I won't be coming after you for touching my sister." Cameron, my best man, said to me which made me confused.

"You never have?" I replied. I'm sure he was just trolling but such an odd time to say that. It was now the bride's time to make her entrance. Margot slowly made her way down the aisle and boy, Cara was not kidding when she said she looked like a princess. She had her hair in a bob cut and was wearing a white ballroom gown. She had the biggest smile as we made eye contact, something we never broke for the rest of this ceremony.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of these two beautiful young people. This is a day of great celebration and reverence, on which we come together before God to recognize and commemorate the sacred love and dedication shared between these two people. It is wonderful to have family and friends here to join us today." The Minister stated.

"If there is anyone in attendance who has cause to believe that this couple should not be joined in marriage, you may speak now or forever hold your peace." No one objected. Then began the announcing of the vows and I elected Margot to go first.

Tony, I , take you, for my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life, until death do us part. This is my solemn vow." Margot said with tears in her eyes.

"Margot, I , take you, ,for my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life, until death do us part. This is my solemn vow." I calmly reiterated.

"Margot ,do you take Tony to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." She said.

"Tony, do you take Margot to be your lawfully wedded wife?" I did not say anything. Instead, I leaned to give Margot a big kiss as I spun her around and held her in my arms.

"And by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you two husband & wife!" The Minister laughed as everyone cheered and applaud. We held the kiss for what felt like hours as we let go and noticed the 40 white doves flying over us.

"I'm gonna kick your arse if they start popping Tony!" Margot joked.

"They're trained don't worry." I replied.

Even with all of the worries and preconceived notions and debauchery from the bachelor party, I married the love of my life, Margot Robbie, in a ceremony befitting a princess and the reception was also wonderful. We chatted with almost everyone there as we surrounded by great food and music. It was perfect. It was all perfect. Then it was time for the first dance.

"Come on, Tony! Dance with me." Margot beckoned me to the dance floor. I was no dancer but I asked to play a.....Slower tune.

"How about we take it slow for a bit babe?" I asked her as the singer began to sing my requested song.

You say you've got to go home
    cos he's sitting on his own again this evening.
    I know you're gonna let him bore your pants off again.

Margot immediately squealed and I can see Cara was beyond happy to hear the song too.

"Baby it's our song!" Margot shouted squeezing me tightly.

"What else were we gonna play for our first dance?" I said with a wink as we continued our slow dance, never breaking eye contact.

Do you remember the first time?
    I can't remember a worse time.
    But you know that we've changed so much since then,
    oh yeah,
    we've grown.
    Now I don't care what you're doing,
    no I don't care if you screw him.
    Just as long as you save a piece for me,
    oh yeah

*Wedding night*

We headed back to our room as I carried her in my arms all the way through. Cara found me a great keep away sign that made me laugh. "If the bed's a rockin', don't come a-kocking!" The sign said as I placed it on the outside door. The second I closed and locked the door, Margot pounced on me like a predator read to take out its prey, landing her lips on my as we quickly began to remove our clothes in the process.

Margot made quick work of my tux, leaving me only in my boxers. Her dress proved to be much more challenge but it was one I was more than willing to accept. I carefully began to unhook the back as slow as I possibly could while Margot continued to kiss around my body. After about 90 seconds, I removed the dress, leaving her only in her white undergarments. My God , she looked sexy.

I tried to pace myself but Margot, being the excited little minx she is, had other ideas. She damn near ripped off my boxers and immediately went to my dick, skipping the teasing and going right to work.

"Jeez relax babe. We got all the time in the world." I chuckled but then moaned as Margot continued to work on my dick with such intensity that I've never felt before. She proceeded to remove her hands and only use her mouth, shooting up a seductive look and tried to form a smile around me, clearly enjoying this. Even thought he room was dark and only the moon and night sky hitting us (directly), I can already tell she was incredibly wet, all but begging for my dick be inside of her.

After another minute of sucking and stroking, she made one last big "POP!" sound off my dick as we got on the bed but her movement indicated she wanted some 69′ing. Hey, it's been a while since we've done that so why not?

Taking the initiative, I projected my dick to the area she was most comfortable with as she hovered over my face, her pussy juices all but leaking from the panties. I moved the fabric aside so my tongue can enter her, causing her to moan instantly as she placed my dick in her mouth so she stifle her moans, however brief.

"Mhhhmmmlllllmm." I moaned against her pussy as I started my licks. They started off with long strokes before devolving into quick licks, causing her to wince.

"Ooooohh shit. Lick my pussy please." Margot pleaded as she continued to suck me off.

With that in mind, I decided to add more pressure but keep a steady pace, which she seemed to enjoy.

"Mmmmmmyeah!" Margot moaned, sucking me off much faster now. Given how much she was leaking out and the tone of her voice, I knew she was gonna cum at any moment so I prepared myself. What I was not prepared for was what she did next. She removed my dick from her as she sat on my face and began rocking back and forth slightly.

"Mmmmmmmyeah fucking take it you dirty fucker!" Margot lustfully shouted, her juices hitting my tongue and even my chin. She tasted divine, which only urged me to finish her off more so I then smacked her ass.

"Hmmm spank me baby!" Which I did. In a split-second, Margot came without warning, unleashing a wave of juices into my mouth, which I happily drank like my life depended on it. After she calmed herself down, I turned her around and inserted myself into doggystyle and went straight in, causing us both to moan.

"Mhm yeah." I whispered as I just went straight, thrusting into her at a reasonable pace, smacking her ass for good measure, which she seemed to enjoy.

"God.....So tight." I moaned, continuing to thrust into her, never breaking the tempo I had set up. Given how long it's been since I masturbated, there has got to be A LOT of sperm backed up there. Thing is, I never told Margot about that once.

"Keep.....Keep fucking going baby!" Margot as she arched her back at me and lifted her head to lay a kiss on me, which I returned. I then grabbed her left hand and kissed her ring finger as I put it around my neck, which seemed to make me thrust into her even more.

"OHFUCK OH GOD KEEP GOING!" Margot all but screamed as I continued to thrust into her at a much faster pace. There were instances were she nearly let go of my head but she never did. Reading her body, I knew she was ready to cum again.

"Wow again?" I panted, referring to her impending 2nd climax, the sweat starting to build up for both of us as she just nodded her head and made little squeaking sounds. After a few more thrust, Margot came around my dick for the 2nd time, though it wasn't as intense as the first time.

"Oooooohhhhh....." Was all she let out as her juices covered my dick. I pulled out of her as she made her way down to her knees, once again sucking me off, more so to remove the juices off. A minute or so passed and she stood up and shoved me onto the bed. This was her way of initiating cowgirl, a favorite of hers. As she slowly crawled towards me, she placed one big kiss on my lips and whispered "I love you." as she hovered her aching pussy above my member.

She grabbed my dick and lowered herself onto me, soliciting a moan from her lips as I just laid down and enjoyed the view. Using my chest and shoulders for leverage, Margot started to rock back and forth at an almost fast pace. She really wasn't messing around tonight.

"Fuck yeah keep going." I let out a throaty groan as she did just that. Back and forth, up and down, Margot completely gyrated her hips on my dick. As much as I did not want this to end, I felt my testicles starting to bubble. I was getting close and Margot sensed it as well.

"You gonna cum soon baby?"

"MMhhh yeah." Was all I can let out.

After a few more movements, I powered myself up a bit by flipping Margot on her back, my dick never leaving her as I began thrusting inside of her.

"Oh fuck OH SHIT." I moaned as I practically pounded into her.

"GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE TONY." Margot moaned as I placed my lips to hers, passionately kissing her. She then wrapped her legs and arms around me, allowing more access to her. After a few extra seconds of thrust in that position, I placed Margot's legs on my shoulders, allowing even more access. I wiped the sweat off my forehead, my orgasm approaching further. Eventually, I stopped pounding her in that position and we returned to our previous position. I cupped her face with my right hand as I felt myself ready to cum as the seconds go by.

"I'm close." I grunted.

"Inside. I wanna feel you explode inside me. Please I want your baby!" Margot moaned. Those words put me over. I couldn't hang on for much longer and with one loud grunt, I unloaded myself into Margot, rope after rope after rope after rope shooting deep into her womb. I lost count on how many ropes came out but given how much was backed up due to the lack of masturbation, it was probably a lot.

We never broke that position for a second as we collected ourselves and looked at each other with such passion and lust. Regrettably, I slowly exited myself from her walls and lay completely spent on the bed as Margot cuddled up next to me.

"Jeez, you've never came like that before." Margot proclaimed, still spent.

"Yeah, I gotta be honest. I didn't masturbate for like 2 weeks. I was saving myself up for this night." I told Margot as she looked shocked.

"TONY! That's not right! You gotta relieve yourself every now and then honey."

"Yeah. But hey, it was so worth it." I chuckled, causing Margot to roll her eyes.

"Sooooooooo....." I enunciated as I pressed my head to her stomach., giving her the hint of what I meant.

"Soooooo we might be mommy & daddy!" Margot exclaimed.

"Yup. And unlike my deadbeat dad, I will be here every step of the way." I said in a serious tone as I held her chin as I leaned in to kiss her, which she returned.

"I love you Margot Elise Robbie." I whispered minutes later.

"I lohhhmmmmmm....." She let out sleep had overtaken her. I just simply smiled before I fell asleep too.

Do you remember the first time?
    I can't remember a worse time.
    But you know that we've changed so much since then,
    oh yeah,
    we've grown.

*9 Months later*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Margot screamed in agony.

"That's good honey, just keep pushing! You're almost there." I said, trying to calm her down. Our baby was just about ready to pop after close to 40 weeks. We decided to not know the gender of the baby ahead of time as it's better to be surprised. We even had a $20 bet with each other; Margot bet it was a girl and I bet it was a boy.

"WHATEVER IT IS, IT HAS YOUR MUM'S HIPS TONY!" Margot shouted at me, clearly in pain. I'm sure she didn't mean that....Or did she?

"They're almost out....Almost....Almost.....It's a boy!" The doctor proclaimed. We just sighed in happiness and relief.

"Oh Tony! Our little boy." Margot cried with tears of joy. Not gonna lie, I kind of did too. The baby was a healthy 7 pounds.

"He takes after mommy." I said holding his little finger.

"Really? He looks more you daddy." Margot replied.

"It's the eyes. He's definitely yours." I joked.

"OURS. He's ours." Margot whispered.

"What are gonna name him?" The doctor asked.

"Hmmm. We can name him after you."

"Eh I don't know. Maybe a middle name?"

"Sure. But his first name." Margot pondered.

"I got it. Rene Antonio Robbie." I replied which made Margot smile.

"Rene Antonio Robbie. I love it." She said we continued to look at, quite frankly, our greatest achievement. Eventually, we let some of the other family members in to have a look at the baby.

"Oh my God, he is so your kid." My mom exclaimed. "Margot, he's got your eyes and he's got Tony's big head." My mom said in jest, causing me to groan as Margot rubbed my head. After a while, Margot was ready to be released from the hospital.

"Let's say we officially start our life together?" I asked as she smiled. "Oh and you owe me $20."

THE END......?

2. Thanks Fanficfan, Meltatron, taranev thanked for this post
    Likes Meltatron liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing story, I really enjoyed all 8 chapters. Can't wait to see more content from you, keep up the amazing work man.

4. Thanks RV96 thanked for this post
    Likes RV96 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meltatron View Post
    Amazing story, I really enjoyed all 8 chapters. Can't wait to see more content from you, keep up the amazing work man.
    THANKS! I will hopefully have the epilogue uploaded on Monday. Hopefully.

*Story requests are a little tough right now but any ideas are welcomed as my inbox is open*

6. Thanks Meltatron thanked for this post
    Likes Meltatron liked this post