List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "In The Wings" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "In The Wings" with Hailee Steinfeld

In The Wings
    with Hailee Steinfeld

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, public, dirty talk, BJ, voy
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: This came about from an idea discussed in chat over the past week so hopefully it lives up to expectations. It also features Selena Gomez but she's kind of secondary and I didn't want to lead people on by putting her in the title, lol. They'll be together in story soon enough though I hope.

The benefits of working in a movie theatre were few and far between but the one that kept me sticking around were the numerous free tickets at my disposal – something my friends were more than happy to take advantage of, especially when it came to easy first dates.

"So I know its short notice but I really need some for tonight," my mate Griff begged down the phone sounding particularly excited.

"Shouldn't be a problem, what were you seeing?"

"Doesn't matter, just get me a screen that'll be almost deserted."

"Ah," I nodded catching on, "...so who's the lucky girl?"

"Mate you won't believe me but it's only Selena fucking Gomez!"

"Bullshit," I said immediately although it certainly explained why he was so excited.

"I'm telling you, I finally got my sister to hook us up!"

"Is Hailee coming too?" I asked trying not to sound too hopeful.

"For now, I'm hoping something else comes up for her though."

I almost offered then and there to take her off his hands but given how protective he was over his famous, younger sister, I knew exactly what he'd say. That being said, now that Griff was going out with one of Hailee's friends, perhaps he'd 'allow' Hailee to date one of his?

Still, I didn't risk asking over the phone so simply gave him a good time to come in and told him we'd catch up later and would demand to hear every sordid detail.

As I suspected, the cinema was near enough dead by the time Griff and Selena arrived – Hailee in tow. Despite his claims I was still shocked to see it really was Selena Gomez and had to wonder what Griff had done to persuade Hailee to set this all up for him.

I was also quietly pleased to see Hailee as well, looking as ravishing as ever in a pair of thigh-high boots and a loose shirt that fell long enough to hide whatever short skirt she was wearing underneath.

As for Selena, I was well aware of her tendency to forego a bra and tonight was no different, her figure-hugging top perfectly outlined her assets while also displaying a pair of pokies that were almost impossible to look away from.

Together Hailee and Selena made quite the pair and I could understand why Griff was looking so pleased with himself walking into the building with them, even if one was his own sister.

It seemed things were already going well on his date, chatting and laughing with Selena while Hailee greeted me with her pretty smile, striking up some small talk while I directed them to their seats.

Their screening wasn't completely deserted like Griff had hoped. There were probably half a dozen people or so but they still had the entire back row to themselves. With them all set, they thanked me and I left them to it, unable to resist giving Hailee a lingering look.

But thirty minutes later I had an irate customer confront me in the lobby to complain about three 'kids' messing around in the back of their screen. It didn't take two guesses to know who they were referring to so ensuring I'd deal with it, I went in to tell Griff to keep it down.

"You guys really need to keep it down, people are complaining," I whispered.

"Oh spoil sport," Selena pouted. "Blame him, he can't keep his hands to himself!"

It was only then I realised they'd been drinking and even snuck a few alcoholic beverages in with them which certainly explained Selena's playful mood. While her and Griff continued to whisper and snigger amongst themselves, Hailee wasn't quite seeing the funny side. I wondered if she regretted setting them up or just insisting on tagging along but in any case she assured me she'd make sure they kept the noise down.

Thankfully I didn't receive any more complaints but before long Hailee came out under the pretence of going to the bathroom.

"Tell me, if you had a friend, would you go making out with his sister right in front of him?" she asked with a sigh.

I was taken aback and didn't quite know what she was getting at before she continued.

"I just don't know what's gotten into Selena tonight, she's never normally like this."

"At least they're being quiet?" I joked with a shrug.

"Only because they've got their tongues down each other's throats..."

"You want me to do something about it?"

"Nah," she sighed. "I should probably go back in, although they probably never even noticed I left to be honest."

I had to wonder if she was simply exaggerating the facts, I still struggled to believe Griff was getting so far with Selena on their very first date so I accompanied Hailee back into the screen. But before going all the way in, Hailee poked her head round the corner of the gangway, squinting up into the darkness before gasping and turning back.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"Uhh—I think my best friend is up there blowing my brother..." she replied matter-of-factly.

For a moment I thought she was going to fly off the handlebars but instead she was actually smiling mischievously, trying not to laugh.

"So you didn't like them kissing but this you're okay with?"

Hailee shrugged. "I dunno, it's kinda hot don't you think?"

"That's your brother!"

"Meh, I set this all up knowing how tonight would end, God knows they both need it. I figured they'd at least wait until they were home though."

Knowing Selena Gomez was currently in the process of blowing Hailee's lucky brother a matter of feet away, I wanted a look for myself, muttering how I didn't believe her while sliding behind Hailee to glance around the corner.

"Don't let them see you!" Hailee gasped, pulling me close to hide in the shadows with her.

There was no doubt about it. Even from this distance I could see Selena diligently bobbing her head in Griff's lap and by the expression on his face, she was doing a pretty amazing job.

"Is it weird if I feel kinda proud of my brother for this?" Hailee whispered with a giggle. "You know how many guys can only dream about that little slut?"

"I can imagine..."

Maybe I was just imagining it but every time the film went quiet, I was sure I could hear Selena's slow, methodical slurping. Hailee and I stood in silence for a minute before I finally had to ask.

"Why are you even watching this?"

She shrugged in front of me.

"Well they've clearly forgotten about me, look at them. And I'm not going to go up and stop them now, I'm not that mean!"

It was then Hailee shifted slightly. I thought she was going to just head out and wait in the lobby but when she accidentally brushed her ass against my crotch we both froze. I don't think either one of us realised quite how close we were standing.

Hailee immediately flashed me a playful look over her shoulder before pushing her ass more purposely into the obscene hard-on I had going on.

Before I could even begin to utter some form of apology I was rendered speechless when she reached back and squeezed my cock through my pants while still looking deep into my eyes.

"Bet you're glad you didn't kick us out earlier now, aren't you?"

"Err..."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"I could get fired for this you know."

"I'm worth it."

I didn't doubt that for a second as her hand wormed into my pants and I suddenly felt her warm fingers encircle my shaft directly.

"Mmm, nice," she grinned. "Is this for me or for her?"

In all honesty it was a bit of both but I didn't know how to answer, terrified that one wrong word or move would ruin this perfect moment. Thankfully the look on her face told me she was just messing with me.

That being said I still struggled to maintain eye contact, my line of sight constantly drifting over to Selena's bobbing head.

"Don't get too jealous," Hailee noted. "...I give way better head than her anyway."

I don't think she expected my sudden burst of boldness then, I surprised myself even when I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer, making her gasp quietly. Her hand slipped out of my pants but I didn't mind in the slightest as I now began to grind against her incredible ass.

"Ugh, don't tease me with that hard cock, I might not be able to control myself..." she sighed, her hot breath right in my ear which only made me grow harder still.

It was while holding her in this position, my cock lodged firmly against her sweet ass that I let my hands do a little wandering, specifically downwards, bunching her shirt out the way so I could slip directly into her skirt and panties.

"Mmm, you're bad," she whispered in the darkness as she let me have my way with her.

"...and you're wet," I growled back. "Are you getting off on watching your friend blow your brother?"

"And if I am? What are you gunna do about it?" she challenged.

I responded by sliding a finger straight into her wet twat, taking her breath away.

"How's that?"

"Ugh, more..." she purred. "Give me more..."

I added a second finger and literally felt her entire body tremble in my arms as I filled her snug, 19-year-old twat. Both our gazes were still locked on Selena and Griff while I continued muttering into her ear.

"You're so fucking hot Hailee, you've got no idea how long I've wanted to do this."

"Just this?" she grunted back as I continued to slowly finger her in public.

"...among other things."

"Yeah, like what?"

"All sorts...I should have just done this ages ago."

"Mmm, yeah. What took you so long? What was stopping you?"

"Him," I replied gesturing towards her brother.

By now Griff was sitting up straight, both hands in Selena's hair, dictating her movements, even from where we were stood we could see him gritting his teeth as he fought to hold off the inevitable all while his sister and I continued screwing around just out of sight.

"Take it out," Hailee almost growled, her breath coming in desperate pants while her fingers fumbled at my pants.

I barely even hesitated in using my spare hand to whip my hard cock out and press it against her warm butt. In no time at all Hailee wrapped her fingers back around my girth and began stroking it in her hand while I slowly fingered her dripping cunt at the same rate.

"I'm so horny right now," she whined before looking over her shoulder and kissing me for the first time.

I almost moaned into her mouth at the action, nearly forgetting where we were in that fiery moment of passion.

"I want you inside me," she suddenly hissed, pulling away from the kiss, her tone deadly serious.

"Here? Are you insane?!"

"Probably but I need it so fucking bad right now!"

The expression on her face made it nigh on impossible to say no and with the movie credits fast approaching, I hiked up her skirt and slid my cock between her mouth-watering legs. Hailee immediately spread her stance, tugging her own sodden panties to the side to grant me access to her well-lubricated cunt.

Despite the circumstances I couldn't resist teasing us both a little further, rubbing the head of my cock against her slick pussy. She was so damn wet her juices were practically running down her thighs.

I'd thought about fucking Hailee countless times but never in any of my fantasies had I imagined it going down quite like this. I'd also never imagined it would feel as good as it did in that moment as I finally pushed my cock inside her.

"Ughh—that's it...gimme that hard cock!" she grunted, perhaps a little too loudly.

"Jesus, Hailee..." I sighed in her ear as our bodies melded together.

"Fuck me, quick!" she begged, bracing herself against the wall.

I did just that, holding her by the hips and bending her forward a little to watch my cock pull nearly all the way out, already coated in her creamy juices, before slamming back in. After letting out the first audible grunt Hailee quickly covered her mouth, squeezing her eyes shut as I slowly pounded her sopping cunt again and again.

Time was of the essence and we could be caught at any moment but I couldn't get enough of the way her tight cunt visibly gripped my slick shaft every time I pulled out. With that visual repeatedly followed by an audio cue – Hailee's muffled moan – when I slammed back in, I was in heaven.

Ultimately I pulled her upright again, our bodies connected as I picked up the pace and could now glance up to see Griff thrusting upwards into Selena's open mouth. It was while I was distracted by that that Hailee moved my hand up to her throat, inviting me to choke her a little while hammering her wet pussy. That action alone almost made me pop inside her.

"Yes. Ugh. Yes. Fuck—ngggh—" she panted in my ear.

"...and you thought that friend of yours up there was slutty, blowing a guy in the back of the theatre," I whispered. "Well look at you now..."

"Ugh, God," she bemoaned. "Yeah I'm dirty, a dirty slut! Fuck me like one!"

It was in that moment that Griff finally lost it, forcing Selena's head down as he unloaded down her sexy throat.

Everyone else in the theatre probably assumed her sudden coughing was down to her innocently choking on her drink but Hailee and I knew otherwise.

"Hear that? Selena gagging on your brother's load?"

"Oh God...uh-huh, I want yours," she hissed.

"What's that?"

"I want your fucking load! Shoot it down my throat!"

It was lucky for all of us that the film was in its climatic moments, the walls reverberating with the loud music and explosions which concealed the sound of our slapping flesh as I fucked Hailee as hard as I could, her velvet soft ass rippling on each powerful concussion.

I grabbed her hair and cocked her head back to kiss her again until finally her legs trembled and almost gave way with an earth shattering orgasm that rocked her to her very core. It took every ounce of willpower not to blast my spunk inside her then and there as her cunt constricted around my cock.

Hailee knew exactly what she wanted though and in a flash she'd dropped to her knees to take my throbbing cock between her sweet lips.

"You close?" she whispered up at me between sucks.

"Nggh—keep that up and I will be," I grunted after she took me deep into her narrow throat with ease.

I was at such a loss for words after that that the only warning I could give her was by roughly grabbing her hair to hold her still as my hips bucked uncontrollably and I fired a torrent of semen into her hungry mouth.

The image of her smiling up at me as I pumped her throat full of cum was one I'd never forget, especially since it was in that same moment the credits began to roll and the theatre lights came up, illuminating us for the first time.

It was fortunate Hailee was down below the wall, if anyone had looked over they'd simply see me standing there with no idea what was going on below the waist. Nevertheless we immediately panicked and dashed out with Hailee finding our close call hysterical.

"Holy shit, I can't believe we just got away with that!"

"You're a bad influence on me," I panted, ensuring I was properly covered up before going into the lobby.

"Hmm, likewise," she grinned, pulling me into another hot kiss. "You know, you should come round tonight once you finish up here."

Before I could reply Hailee quickly jumped away from me to stand an innocent distance apart when the people started leaving the screen, Griff and Selena trailing out last.

"There you are, we wondered where you'd got to," Selena smiled, linking arms with her friends.

"Oh, I was around," Hailee muttered, flashing me another look on their way out.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit, that was hot!!
    Especially considering that derived from a simple chat conversation.
    Just. Amazing.

3. Thanks thedemba2, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, mikemiami, thedemba2, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Another great story from you, Lemon.

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes X42, mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post