List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Jitters" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Jitters" with Hailee Steinfeld

Jitters
    with Hailee Steinfeld

By MrBlonde
    Codes: MF, quickie, BJ, swallow
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will.

"Jeesus, look at that crowd out there..." I muttered as I peered past the curtains, watching the ranks of the stadium fill up with people, "Don't think Hailee ever sang in front of this many people!"

I had been organizing all of Hailee Steinfeld's stints since the 19-year-old had started her music career and while she usually managed to pull a good crowd tonight it seemed like she would break her record twice over. It was insane!

"Okay…" I turned towards one of the tone-technicians making some last minute adjustments to the mixboard and before I could even say anything he already gave me a thumbs-up. It made me smile. The whole crew here ran like a well-oiled machine. It had to! This was one of the career-defining performances for my young protégé and everyone knew it.

Sadly, it seemed Hailee knew it too. Even before Alex, one of the back-up-dancers spoke up I knew what she was about to say from the worried look on her face as she approached me.

"Michael…" she said in a pressed voice, "I think we have a problem…"

"How bad?"

"Well, worse than usual!"

Cursing inwardly I pushed past the petite dancer, hurrying towards the changing rooms. Hailee was a pleasure to work with usually and we had even become friends during our time together, but from time to time the former actress was suffering from stage fright before her gigs, some worse than others. So far I had found that I could talk some courage back into her (along with a shot or two of vodka) and we had been fine, but when I saw the gaggle of dancers stand in front of our starlet's changing room door – knocking on the door and trying to talk to Hailee - the entire atmosphere immediately told me that Alex was right. It was worse than usual!

"Alright, fellas!" I spoke up, causing the entire crew to listen up, "I'm sure you guys have to warm up or something… The supporting act is about to hit the stage!"

I was roughly ten years older than the girls and used to handle these types of situations, giving me a comfortable authority in these situations. The group quickly dissolved, one after the others the dancers took off to get back to their pre-show-rituals.

Once the last of them had left I approached the door.

"Hailee?!" I confidently rapped against the polished wood.

A few moments of silence, then: "Go away!"

I sighed, frowning. We had gone through this dance a few times now. "You know I won't, Hailee! Could you open the door now please? I hate talking to doors…"

After another couple of moments I heard the clacking sounds of the door's lock and then it opened, revealing the slim brunette on the other side.

She would have looked perfect if it hadn't been for the panicked, haunted look in her eyes. It seemed the stage fright had only set in once she had been done preparing for her appearance on stage, her hair and make-up already done, dressed for the occasion.

While I did my best not to feel like that about my protégés I could feel my cock twitch slightly in my pants as I saw Hailee stand there, dressed to impress in a pair of small sandals, a white, loose-fitting top that showed more than a little hint of the black bra underneath, paired with the tightest pair of leather pants she could have squeezed into. The girl looked spectacular.

"What's up, superstar?!" I ignored the improper feelings I had and breezed past her, scanning the room. On her make-up-table stood an open bottle of Grey Goose, missing at least three shots. So she had already tried that. Damned!

"I-I can't do this, Mick!" Hailee whimpered pitifully, closing and locking the door again behind me, "You… you gotta call it off!"

"Aw, come on!" I turned around with a big grin, hoping my fake confidence would rub off on her, "You've got this… same thing you've done a hundred times, just two or three extra people watching…"

"Two or three…" Hailee scoffed, shaking her head and started pacing the room up and down, looking like a caged tigress.

"Calm down, Hailee…"

"Calm down?! Is that the best you can do, Mick?" the brunette suddenly snapped at me, her eyes full of nervous anger.

I put my hands up defensively. "Alright, alright…" still trying to give her confidence with a smile. "What would your friends do now?" I tried a different tactic, trying to bring her mind to some of her experienced girl-pals who had surely dealt with the same type of problem.

Hailee snorted bemused. "Great idea, Mick. We'll only need a truckload of cocaine so Selena's way will work. And Taylor would try to convince me that I could lick confidence straight out of her pussy…"

I couldn't help but smirk. I had met both songstresses briefly and it seemed like a fair assumption. "If you wanna try Taylor's way I can bring in Alex, so you can find out what her pussy is filled with…" I joked.

"Very funny!" Hailee spat, continuing to pace, pressing her hands to her face. The poor dear seemed absolutely panicked.

Well, that was a fail… "You want another shot…?!" I tried carefully.

That caused her to snap. "You want me drunk out there?" she burst out, anger replacing the panic, but only for a moment. "I gotta get out of here…" she muttered, bee-lining for the door.

I acted without thinking, going after her as her trembling fingers grabbed the lock. "Wait!" I called, now panicked myself as I knew both our careers could take a serious hit here. Without thinking I grabbed her from behind in a bear-hug, just desperate to stop the frightened girl.

We both felt it. We both froze.

"Oh, wow…" Hailee muttered as my cock pressed against her leather-clad butt from behind, her smooth teen-ass causing it to harden.

She turned her head, looking back over her shoulder at me with a wide-eyed look. I stared back, not knowing what to say, when Hailee surprised me, her head darting towards me and her soft lips pressing against mine.

She tasted of cherry lipstick and vodka as we made out, her still in my tight grip with my dick lodged into the crack of her ass. Not knowing what came over me I opened my mouth and the next thing I knew our tongues dueled in an adrenaline-fueled kiss.

"Wait…" I heard myself say as our kiss broke for a second, "We shouldn't…" I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth.

Fortunately neither could Hailee.

"Shut up, you idiot!" she whispered, turning in my grip to face me. Taking my face into both hands she planted another long, sensual kiss on my lips, her slim body pressed against me, "I need this!"

It seemed that even my idiotic, professional side was at a loss for words and I did not resist her as she pushed me slowly backwards until I bumped against her make-up table. Both my hands travelled down to give those buttocks a squeeze, causing the songstress to moan into my mouth.

"Ten minutes…" Hailee moaned as she broke away, her face already flushed.

Wasting little time, the brunette teen dropped to her knees in front of me and I watched in amazement as she went to work, her nimble fingers swiftly unzipping my slacks, not even bothering with the buckle.

"Let's see what we got here…" she smirked up at me with a wink as her dainty hand reached inside my pants and I couldn't help but gasp as her soft, warm fingers encircled my rock-hard cock. "Oooh, I like the feel of that…"

"And I like the look of it even better!" the actress/singer cooed, biting her lower lip seductively as she pulled my member out and inspected it, "That's a nice, big cock!"

Unable to contain myself I groaned at her sexy praise. Reaching down I grabbed two hands full of brunette curls, but it seemed Hailee did not need any additional coercion.

"Fuck… Hailee…" I gasped as my protégé wrapped her sexy, pink lips around my cock and enthusiastically began to blow me. She wasted no time on teasing and went straight to work, her hot, wet mouth feeling heavenly as her head bobbed back and forth.

It seemed she was really into it, like she put all her nervous energy into this blowjob, working her frustrations off in the best possible way. And she was good! It took merely seconds to see that the 19-year-old had had practice. With every stroke she took a little more in her mouth, moaning and slurping as she did while working the base of my dick with one hand.

I should have worried about messing her looks up, given I was responsible for her being on stage in mere minutes, but I felt that was kind of hard given that Hailee fucking Steinfeld was currently pushing my cock deeper and deeper until I pressed against the narrow entrance of her throat.

"Fucking hell!" I groaned in disbelief as the little slut relaxed her muscles and dove deeper, the head of my cock sliding straight down her throat. My grip on her hair tightened at the sensation. "Goood…"

After holding the position for a few second, my dick lodged two inches down her gullet, massaged by the muscles of her neck, it finally became too much and Hailee started gagging.

Coughing lightly she spat my cock back out, immediately beginning to pump my spit-slick length with her fist while flexing her wrist slightly.

"Hmm…" she purred, looking up at me from down on her knees. Her lipstick was a little smeared and so war her mascara from when she had teared up during the gagging. She'd need a little touch-up on her make-up, but she looked sexier than ever. "C'mon, Mick! I want you to fuck me now!"

The husky demand brought some life back into me. Wordlessly grabbing her wrists, I pulled the brunette teen back up to her feet before quickly directed her to bend over the make-up table, which Hailee obediently did. She inadvertently brushed several items off the surface as she braced herself with her lower arms, but we both ignored them as they clattered onto the floor.

God, that tight little ass looked good wrapped in leather. Her pose only accentuated Hailee's scrumptious behind and if I had not been so amped up I definitely would have taken my time to admire it.

But I was amped up. I wanted to bury my cock balls-deep inside my Sasha-Grey-lookalike-protégé! I was not proud of it, but over the last couple of months I had watched quite a few Sasha-videos, imagining it was Hailee in all these sordid situations.

Out of my mind with need I did not even bother to unbutton her pants, instead I grabbed the waistband of the tight leather garments and simply yanked them down. Hailee yelped in surprise as her pants were roughly pulled halfway down her pale little butt, exposing the fact that the little slut was commando underneath, but she did nothing to stop me. Instead she shot me a dirty little grin back over her shoulder, inviting me to do it again.

A second yank brought the leather pants mid-way down her thighs where they tangled. Hailee's firm teen ass completely exposed I wasted no time, grabbing two hands full. Her soft, warm skin was nothing short of divine and the cute little moan she gave as I kneaded her flesh made my blood boil.

"You sexy, little thing!" I growled, causing Hailee to cheekily bite her lip again. Looking down I saw the most perfect little pussy I had ever seen. Small, clean shaven and petite, topped by the tiny pink iris of her clenched butthole, she was almost too good to be true.

Meanwhile Hailee became impatient, being made to wait an extra second seemed too much for her. "C'mon!" she whined, wiggling her sexy backside at me, staring at me with need via the table's mirror "Fuck me!"

I smirked, the loud smack I planted on her ass making her yelp, but then I gave her what she craved.

Placing the head of my cock against the entrance of her pussy we both groaned in unison as I impaled her teenage hole, burying myself all the way inside her in one, big thrust.

"Ohgod, yesss!" Hailee hissed, rising to her toe tips as her soaked folds were stretched, my groin slapping against her buttocks.

"So tight!" I grunted, eloquent as ever, basking in the feeling of 19-year-old poon. I grabbed her shoulder with one hand and her hip with the other and began to fuck her.

I did not build this up slowly, in another time and place I would have spent hours teasing and toying with her, exploring every inch while taking my time. Here, time was a factor and we were both crazy with need. So instead I fucked her hard.

"Un… oh… Mick… oh!" Hailee grunted unintelligently as I slammed her from behind, every thrust penetrating her cunt deep.

We rattled the make-up table with every hard thrust. Hailee's shot glass fell off and burst to pieces on the floor but neither of us cared. Hailee pushed back against me greedily, eager to take anything I could give her and yelping sexily every time I did.

"God… perfect… pussy… slut…"

Meanwhile sweat ran down my brow, my fingers dug into Hailee's sublimely pale skin, surely leaving marks, as I watched that tight ass ripple off my groin. Unable to help myself I let go of her hip and planted several open-handed smacks on her cheek, causing Hailee to squeal and leaving a clear red, five-fingered imprint on her buttock.

"AH-YES! FUCK ME!"

I should have worried about the volume of her screams. Hailee was a noisy fuck, moaning like a little whore and cheering me on and without a doubt people outside would be able to hear us, but who gives a fuck? I was screwing Hailee Steinfeld's brains out and the fact that the world would know only made things better.

"God… you sexy bitch!" I groaned, moving my grip from her shoulder to her brunette hair and roughly cocking her head back. Hailee screamed in appreciation, her make-up-table slamming into the wall by now.

"STICK YOUR FINGER IN MY ASSHOLE!"

Even in my lust-fueled mode her request took me by surprise. But who was I to argue? After delivering another rough slap to her buttock I used my hand to once more pry her butt open, revealing the puckered, pink hole.

Never missing a beat I slowly let my thumb creep into the crack, hearing the excitement about this action in Hailee's yelps. She bucked her ass back against me, against my finger, eager for it.

I teased her a little longer, letting the pad of my thumb encircle the tiny opening several times before I rather roughly jammed the first digit in past her sphincter.

Hailee reacted as if she had received a jolt. Almost bucking upright she stared back at me via the mirror, eyes and mouth wide. Then a rush of wetness covered my cock and balls and she tensed, her eyes fluttering into the back of her head. While she had been a noisy fuck the whole way, as Hailee came, she went silent.

Her body was suddenly rocked by tremors and she seemed to lose all control, so much I almost feared her asshole might break my thumb. She trembled so hard I had to let go off her hair and wrap an arm around her, holding her slim body against mine as her hairless cunt milked my cock.

I wanted to cum inside her, desperately! But even in my current state I knew I couldn't, that potentially knocking up my meal ticket was not an option. So I held back, holding Hailee's twitching body against mine as she came on my cock.

"Ohgod!" Hailee finally gasped, still rocked by little shivers in my arm, "That was intense!"

"Still is…" I grunted, giving her spent pussy a little nudge to remind her.

"Oh shit!" she giggled sweetly, "Where are my manners?"

With that the little tramp slipped off my cock, went straight down to her knees and took my member, slick with her own essence, straight into her mouth.

"C'mon, Mick!" she muttered as she stroked me, before going back to sucking me like a vacuum, "Give me that yummy cum! Straight down my throat!"

"Ohfuck, Hailee…" Once more my fingers dug into her hair, helpless against her soft lips and nimble tongue I allowed myself to cum.

The brunette teen moaned like a proper slut as shot after shot of thick, hot cum squirted straight into her mouth. She took it like a champ, without spilling a drop. Then, once I was done, she sucked the last dregs out of my cock and swallowed it all.

"God!" I moaned, still in shock at what had transpired as I felt Hailee gently wrestle my semi-hard cock back into my slacks. Then she stood, coming face to face with me with a dirty smirk on her face as she struggled to yank her own leather pants back up.

"Fun, wasn't it?!" she grinned. Her mascara was slightly messy, her lip-stick smeared and her hair tussled. She had the just-fucked look and it suited her!

"Now," she reached for the open bottle of Grey Goose on the table behind her and pushed it into my hand, "Have a drink and collect yourself, Mickey! And get out of here! I need to get on stage soon and I need to fix my make-up first!"

I didn't know what to say, so I took a gulp from the bottle and wordlessly turned to the door. As I staggered out I was greeted by Alex, who had a shit-eating grin on her face.

"Seems like Taylor's way kinda works for her…"

"Shut up, Alex!"

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, that was a fucking hot little quickie! It sounds like Hailee's got herself a new pre-show ritual.

3. Thanks mrblonde thanked for this post
    Likes X42, mrblonde liked this post