Finding a new way
With Jennifer Lopez
Written by Jackass2016
Codes : MF , Finger
Disclaimer : This fictional story was written for entertainment purposes only .

Jennifet Lopez is one of the most famouse people in the world . She has almost everything unbeliveable body that has kept her at the top for so many years , voice of a godess and a perfect life . But it is almost everything and her life has lacked one final ingredient to be perfect "solace" .

Eversince she was interduced to the industery the criticts where all over her . They loved her because of her voice but hated her in a way because of her behaviour even sometimes going as far as calling her thirsty for attention . The problem is that it is all true and she is desperate for attention and for being in the spotlight .

At first she ignored them but as she got older it got harder , She tried to get the attention by wearing revealing clothes but it was usefull for only a while so she moved into doing more sexy videos but that was no use for long term attention because of today's music industery . She even tried some sex scenes but they where never good enough because every body knew that they wear acting and not even a bit of it was true . She tried to think about new ways to get the attention like charities or more tours but it wasn't satisfying her.

After some reserachs and thinking she decided that enternal attention was in film industery . People usually remmember the characters for years and make legends from actors who portayed them . She tried a few company's but they were only intrested in offering her top roles in small movies or small roles in top movies . She was getting really dissapointed and taught about giving up but right at the moment when she was ready to give up on the idea her agent told her that a very famouse company were intrested in signing her for one of their big movies . So she decided that she didn't have anything to lose and if they wouldn't accept her it would be like other interviews .

So the next week she was sitting in the main office of the Cooper Cinematic Company . The office was very proffessionally decorated and had big pictures of their big movies which in fact was all of them because all of them were blockbusters . She had already made some researches about the company and watched their latest movie which she taught it was a masterpiece . She was dressed very proffessionally and you could tell that she was all bussiness and ready to take the role no matter what . She was wearing black matching blazzer and skirt . Her skirt was up to her knees and if she opened her legs a little more the guy infront of her could get a good glance at her black panties . She was getting a little bored when the blond secretary called her name . She stood up and walked towards her . When she reached her there was a beautiful smile on her face . "Mr.Francis would like to see you . Would you want anything ? Coffe or anything ?" She asked very politley and sweet . Jennifer smiled back at her . "No thank you I'm fine ."

While they where walking to Francis's office Jennifer took her time to check the secretary out . She was 5 ft 11 and had 14 inch heals . She had curves but not as much as her . Her breast where full probably b cups . They reached a big door and the secretary turned to look at her . " Mr.Francis are expecting you . Have a good time ." She finished the last words witha smile and made her way back to where her desk was .

Jennifer took a deep breath and adjusted her skirt and blazzer . She then pushed the door open . She couldn't belive what she was seeing the main office looked bigger than the whole floor . It was decorated very well but it was different from the secretary's work place . There was a soft music on and at the end of the office stood a tall man dressed in a matching grey suit . The guy had brown hair and was about 6 feet tall . When he heard her footsteps in the room turned around He came closer to greet her .

" Miss Lopez it is an honor for me to meet you . I am James Francis the CEO of Cooper Cinematic Company it is very nice to meet you ." James said as he shook her hand .

"The pleasure is all mine Mr.Francis . Thank you for accepting to see me ."

"Of course . Do you want to sit down ?" He said as he offered her a sit .

"Yes thank you ." She accepted his offer and sat on the couch .

He then moved to a large black table and poured two glasses of a small bottle that from it's look you could tell it was very expensive . He offered one of them to Jennifer and sat infront of her . She took a slip of it and couldn't do much but to admire it's taste . "So Miss Lopez I want to go straight to the business as you know our next project is very important to us and especially me because if it is done well it can become a huge hit even bigger than our last project ." Francis said as he took another slip of his drink then he reached with his hand and picked a file from his work desk and He handed it to Jennifer ." The project is called The Hidden Passions and is about a divorced mother who has to work very hard to be able to pay off her depts and at the time she should deal with her teenager boy's problems . We have lots of hope on this one because we have one of the best directors for the film and the best script writers and of course if you accept to join our crew then it will be the perfect match ."

Jennifer took her time to marvel trough the script and then looked up at him ." It sounds great to me . I really like this kind of roles that try to show the streghnt in women ." She said with a smile . There was a sudden happiness in Francis face as he took a deep breath to explain to her the most crucial part ." There are some things that are not write in that script Miss Lopez ." Jennifer took her eyes of the script again with a puzzled look on her eyes ." Look Miss Lopez our movies are sometime called over sexual or other things but this is why our movies are successful because we try to make it as real as we could so people can relate to it . Thats why this movies has severall sex scenes and some of them are between mother and son and are incest ." Francis said it as calmly as he could trying not to think what would have happened if he did something wrong and have his face slapped .

Jennifer was a little taken back , she didn't think about it that way but she had done some sex scenes but incest was something else nobody has ever done that in a big movie . She taught for while then looked at James ." How many sex scenes are there and how many of them would be incest?"

"Well we were thinking about two normal sex scenes and three incest but with our director change due to illness it might be more or less ." 5 sex scenes or more ? she had only done two in her career and he was expencting her to triple them in only one movie or maybe even more . But she taught about how good it will be if the movie became a hit she would have more roles available and more attention ." Okay I'm willing to do it but if there is anything else please tell me ." She looked at him with confident eyes but instead of making him uncomfortable they made James stronger in saying the next words .

" Okay Jennifer this is the most pivotal part . In our company everything has to feel very real wae make our own action actors do their own stunts and try to not use dounles as much as possible and sex scenes are no different ." Jennifer took her breath in she couldn't take this one . They were asking her to do unsimulated sex . It meant that she had to have real sex .

She got up from her sit furiousley ." Who the fuck you think you are ? You first tell me that it would be a good movie then you ask me to have real sex on TV ? For what price ? No I can't do something like that ." She said as she looked at James hoping that he would change his mind or at least have a shameful look but he was exactly the opposite . James waited until she was normal again ." Then it was good talking to you Miss Lopez . Please close the door after you get out ." He looked down at the files on his desk and started singing them . She was shocked . She didn't expect this reaction from him if it was in other studious the producer would apologise to her and they would renegotiate but he just treated her like a piece of shit and ignored everything that she said .

" That's it ?" She asked . She knew that she wanted the part very much but the whole sex thing was too much even for her . Without taking his head of the files he replied " that's what ?" She was starting to feel a little stupid after he began to act like this ." Aren't there any renegotioton or something like that ?" This time James looked at her but he looked very serious and there was none of that friendlyness in his face ." Miss Lopez we value the actors rights very highly here but we have our own terms and with your recent words I get that you are not agreeing with our terms and that means that we can't work with each other ."

" But ain't there a way that we could get rid of the whole unsimulated thing . You know I really want the part ." She pleaded she really wanted to do the film ." If you really want the part Miss Lopez then you have to agree with our terms and these are crutial parts of the plot that can't be discussed ." Jennifer felt her eyes watering . She could plead all day but James wouldn't change his mind so maybe she had to change hers ." Okay ." James looked at her . Her head was down trying not to make eye contact . A tear fell on her cheek but she wiped it clean ." I'll do the part and all the scenes myself ." James smiled a bit but then got that seriousness back ." Well I'm glad to hear that but we are not intrested in you anymore ." He got back to the files like there was no conversation going on at all . Jennifer was shocked again . She was so shocked today that she couldn't count them ." What do you mean we had this conversation about 5 minutes ago and you were dying for me to get the role ." Well you know miss Lopez ." He paused to take off his glasses and rub his eyes ." I am the head of this company . Nobody even bleanks without my premession . So may I ask you who you think choses the actors ? The producers ? No I do . I do everything and that is the way I work . I am the boss and you Miss Lopez have dissapointed me and that means that I am not intrested in you anymore . Altough you are not the only woman who is willinig to do the role actually many more famouse people will do this for a good paycheck and of course multiple awards ."

James looked in her eyes the entire time . Jennifer didn't know what to do now . She knew that she wanted the job but he was telling her that he was dissapointed in her because of their earlier conversation . But she was detemined to get it and nothing could get in her way . She walked towards his desk and put her hands on it and leaned so much that her cleavage was in his complete view . "Please I will do anything ." She bit her lower lip and unbuttoned two of her shirts buttons so that most of her black bra was in view . James looked at her cleavage and then at her face but got back to his files . So you wanna play huh ? Jennifer taught with herself and made her way to him . After she reached his chair she took the pen from him and placed it on the desk . She then turned him so he was facing her then sat on his lap .

"Look James you know very well that I want the role and now I am wiiling to do anything for it ." She said in a very lustful voice . James felt her big ass rubbing against his crotch and it was making him hard but he made the rules he was not going to play with her cards but as he was about to get her off of himself Jennifer crushed her lips with his . Her lips tasted like cherry altough the kiss was not very passionate but it seemed to work as he kissed her back as hard as her .

James reached behind and grabbed her ass very hard this made Jennifer moan in his mouth . Then he used his other hand to open the remaining buttons of her shirt . When the final button was open James took off her blazzer and shirt together and pushed and reached for her bra . He opened her bra and ghrew it away and then began to suck on her left tit . This made Jennifer moan as she pushed his head on her breads like a mother who is breast feeding her child . While James was licking her Jen reached found the zipper of her skirt and opened it . James helped her and took it off so that now there was only a thin piece of fabric between him and his goal .

Jennifer got off his lap and made him moan in dissapointment she then got on her knees and unhooked his belt . She pulled both his pants and boxers down to his knees and looked at his semi-erct cock . She took it in her hand andstroke it from top to the bottom . She then licked the head of it making sure that she made eye contact with him the entire time . She teased him further by playing with it's head using her tongue . She finally took it in her mouth when his moans became louder ." That's it ." James moaned as he pushed his hands in her hair . She worked her tounge around it's head making James moan quitley . James held her head in the place and thrusted hard in her mouth hitting the back of her head with every thrust . Once being fully in her mouth he held his cock in the back of her throat . He pinched her nose making her choke on his cock .

Jennifer was starting to gag but James wanted to hold here there more she knew that if she dissapoints him again winning him back would be a very hard task to do so she knew that she had to hang on . James was enjoying every second of it . Eversince he founded the company he dreamt of this moment having the famouse JLO on her knees while she was choking on his cock . Actually Jennifer had always been a big crush of his more efficiently is biggest crush . After about 1 minute in her mouth he saw her turning blue from lack of oxigen so he let her nose go so she could breath . She took severall deep breaths from her nose but once again found her mouth pounded very hard . She was wondering if he was ever going to cum when he suprised her by holding her head tightly and cumming fown her throat . He held her at place until the last drip of cum was swallowed by her . Finally he took his dick out of her mouth and pulled up pants and boxers .

Jennifer was dissapointed that he didn't want to take her , she was dripping wet and super horny . She got up as well to get dressed but James suprised her when he suddenly took her panties off and shoved three fingers inside her . "Ahhhhhh." Jennifer let out a scream due to sudden penetration . He backed her up until her back hit the wall ." I'm not ungrateful for things that people do for me Jennifer but if you want anything back from me you shoud beg for it ." James whispered in her ear sending shivers of exitment down her body ." I'm sorry for not begging to you . Would you finishe me off now please ." She looked straight into his beautiful blue eyes . He was so confident , so dominant and Jennifer was loving it . In her past relationships the men let her be in charge but James was different he liked to be the boss . She didn't remmeber the last time she was so week and certainly didn't remmeber begging a guy for sexuall pleasure .

James started pumping his hand inside her fast and hard getting her near to her orgasm ." Ohhh godd I'm gonna cummmm." She let out a last scream and came hard on his fingers . This was the most powerful orgasm she had ever had . Her legs were shaking and James had to hold onto her in order to stop her from falling . After a few minutes she was able to stand on her own so James let go off her and walked to his desk so he could pick up her clothes ."Tell my secretary to fix you a meeting for tomorrow and tell her to put it as the last one . We will disscuse your salary and other stuff tomorrow ."

She finished dressing and headed towards him . She put her hands on his neck and kissed him passionatley . James kissed her back and groped her big ass . Jennifer broke the kiss and looked into his eyes .

" Is this relationship personal or just business ?"

"I guess we can figure that later on . What do you say ?" James answered while getting a line of hair out of her eye .

Jen chucked ." Just the answer I was expecting ." She kissed him once again and made her way to the door .

That night she couldn't get him and all the event out of her head and was wondering what would happen if dosen't feel the same about her .