Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Current FANTASY (daily)

Post Thanks / Like

Her being the entertainment at the party. The things me and the guys would do

2. Thanks TheLW, TPG, sid9764_c, reemul, LemonTalk and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes Clutch, TheLW, TPG, sid9764_c, LemonTalk and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So I have this fantasy right now (based on the pic posted above earlier today)

Where Kaia and I are "dating" each other (more like sport fucking) which her folks are against since I'm much older than she is and covered in tattoos etc. Then one day the Gerber-Crawford house is hosting a party and I show up as Kaia's date and Cindy is immediately pissed off.

But despite this annoying her, Kaia seems to get a thrill out of provoking her mom and sneaks me up into her bedroom during the party to show me around where we end up messing around - with me throwing her down on her own bed, pinning her long legs back against her chest, and eating her fucking tight teen cunny! #rimming #shaved

Unfortunately for us we're suddenly interrupted by Cindy, who snaps at us both and abruptly slaps her daughter across the face, before setting her sights on me and threatening to call the cops if I don't GTFO!

While I wait for Kaia to stand up to her mother, she instead sobs and runs off into the bathroom in tears leaving me alone with the furious supermodel. But suddenly I notice a look in her eyes and pin her up against the wall of her daughters bedroom, where I palm her breasts through her blouse, then shove my hand into her pants and find her dripping wet!

Despite her strong exterior Cindy crumbles like a teenage slut to my touch and literally begs me to make her cum with my fingers. I then direct her to her knees and feed her my thick cock and proceed to fuck her mouth - just to see Kaia return to the bedroom and stand there shocked at the display.

Before she can say anything, I pull her into a kiss and together we get it on as we watch her sexy mom BLOW me right there in her bedroom. At one point I'm fingering Kaia just inches from Cindy's face, and I take my fingers out and make Cindy taste her pussy, before telling her to continue sucking my dick.

This wild scene continues to play out as all their guests and family members are enjoying the party downstairs by the pool, and I finally have Kaia drop to her knees beside her mom and blow a hot creamy load over both their faces at the same time - with Kaia turning to her mom and asking, "...does this mean he can stay?"

4. Thanks yossairian, TheLW, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis, yossairian, TheLW, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Been seriously thinking about Rose' Park from the kpop group Blackpink lately. Imagine getting straddled by this asian hottie

6. Thanks TheLW, Tlc thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, Tlc, yossairian, sid9764_c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In the mood, and can't stop thinking about, some slow and sensual, turns sloppy and nasty, morning head from Hailee Steinfeld.

8. Thanks TheLW, yossairian, Alph, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis, TheLW, yossairian, Alph, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My current fantasy involves my mates and I pulling a train on Selena Gomez.

10. Thanks yossairian, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Have 2 currently of liv holt. Not sorry. First is fingerblasting her so hard she squirts all over me. The second is letting her partake in what i think is her favorite activity. Giving me an amazing blowjob.

12. Thanks LemonTalk, TheLW, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TheLW, wilder, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dunno where to put this but this thread will do, can be a fantasy to work on this set for a while.

Only a year late but decided to start on S3 of Gotham since it got put on Netflix and, while it doesn't have much going for it, the show certainly has quite the cast of 'Gotham City Sirens'

Morena Baccarin / Erin Richards / Maggie Geha / Jessica Lucas / Camren Bicondova / Jamie Chung / Natalie Alyn Lind

14. Thanks Tlc, TheLW, sid9764_c, veelacharmer, ivanhoe and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes Master Bates, Clutch, Tlc, TheLW, sid9764_c and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely Lemon, the best thing Gotham has going for it, is all the babes.

Post Thanks / Like

For me it has to be this sexy thing.

Mia Diaz

17. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Master Bates, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So I have this fantasy right now,

Where I'm stuck in a 5-star hotel room on New Years Eve with four of the hottest, bustiest babes in Britain ...which includes Hayley Atwell, Michelle Keegan, Holly Willoughby, and Kelly Brook.

It's while celebrating alone with the ladies that the five of us hit the sauce pretty hard, drinking everything from Champagne to Tequila, as the flirting and conversation gets racer and racer. Ultimately I hear one of the girls argue that her breasts are way bigger than her friends.

"No wait, your tits might be big but mine are definitely heavier." Kelly claims.

"Ah, I don't know about that Kell."

The ladies then debate (while drunk) who has the heavier set of NATURAL breasts and I'm floored as they ultimately agree to find out by using ME as their guinea pig, and have them essentially "motor boat" me.

The "game" starts off innocently enough with them simply rubbing my face in their cleavage and laughing out loud, but Hayley takes things to the next level by pulling her dress down to reveal her sexy lace-bra (featuring obvious pokies)

I immediately declare her the winner - and the others are not amused - only to watch Kelly pull down her own dress and leave her standing there topless, before coming over to mash my entire head into her soft cans!

Things then take a turn for the surreal with everyone stepping out of their dresses and stripping off their bras to stand there completely topless for all to see, as they have me take a seat so they can find out once and for all who has the heaviest set of tits!

In my mind Holly Willoughby wins easily, but I dare not deny Michelle Keegan the win - who immediately chirps with delight and pecks me on the lips for my troubles.

Amusingly enough the girls are all peeved by this and claim that I only declared Michelle the winner cause I wanted something out of it, and that I assume she'll BLOW me or something?

But before I have time to defend myself the conversation suddenly turns to blowjobs and tit-jobs – with the ladies all confident they're better at it than each other, even making a few side bets.

"Look, I might not be as young or sexy as you guys," Willoughby adds. "But I KNOW how to give head, I like to use my boobs."

"So do I," Atwell chimes in. "In fact I think I can make ANY guy cum within minutes, just by using my tits."

***the ladies laugh out loud***

"Prove it!" Kelly dares, and the girls proceed to unzip my pants to take out my (already) hard cock.

A minute later I sit back with all four (topless) girls kneeling around me and taking turns sucking my cock!

It gets to the point where three of them are blowing and sucking my nuts at the same time, while the fourth is making out with me and mashing her huge tits into my face, urging me to bite her nipples!

The ladies then get up (and while naked but still clad in high-heels) take turns riding my cock before I finally stand up and jerk off to all four sets of titties, and blow my wad!!

...in fact I cum so hard there's more than enough spunk to go around, surprising and delighting them all.

19. Thanks Tlc, LemonTalk, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, LemonTalk, yossairian, MacDennis liked this post
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011