Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Current FANTASY (daily)

Post Thanks / Like

Beer Current FANTASY (daily)

Current Fantasy Thread
    What's on your mind right now...who, what, when, where?

2. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Holt in the shower after a show. Just feasting on that cunt and fucking her from behind.

4. Thanks TheLW, MrBates, TPG, Psycho, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, MrBates, yossairian, TPG, Psycho and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MacDennis View Post
    Holt in the shower after a show. Just feasting on that cunt and fucking her from behind.
    This except with Hailee Steinfeld.

6. Thanks TheLW, TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, yossairian, TPG, MacDennis, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well now all I can think of is Holt AND Hailee in the shower, hyped up and dripping wet after a successful show,

8. Thanks TheLW, MrBates, TPG, Psycho, MacDennis thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, MrBates, yossairian, TPG, Psycho and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kendall Jenner backstage at the VS show. A quickie before she has to get on stage

10. Thanks TheLW, MrBates, LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, MrBates, LemonTalk, TPG, MacDennis and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For me, all I can think of is me as an American secret agent with Heather Graham as Felicity Shagwell during the events of Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me in the bedroom of my own '60s Spy Pad(home).
    My Girls:
    October '16: Hilary Duff (As topherlee2)
    November '16: Emma Watson (As topherlee291)
    December '16: Blake Lively
    January '17: Debby Ryan
    February '17: Daisy Ridley
    March '17: Melissa Benoist

12. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Something quick, hard and on the rougher side with Kate seeing this. Just sneaking her away for a quick fuck, unbuttoning that jacket, or just spinning her around to enjoy from behind while holding that choker.

14. Thanks Tlc, yossairian, LemonTalk, TheLW, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, yossairian, LemonTalk, TheLW, TPG and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Caught No Strings Attached last night. I'd love a drunk Natalie Portman aggressively going after me

16. Thanks LemonTalk, yossairian, topherdrumm2, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now for whatever reason, I have this image in my head of being alone and naked in some glitzy hotel room in Manhattan, 2am in the morning during NYE? with actresses LEAH REMINI and MARIA MENOUNOS, enjoying a little (Greek/Italian) ATM action!

...with Maria on all fours, and Leah using that dirty mouth of hers to tell me, "Yeah, fuck that whore in the ass and let me taste it!"

...just thought I'd share.

18. Thanks Tlc, MacDennis, yossairian, mikemiami, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Woke up a few minutes ago, and had this hot little scenario in my head (maybe for a new Holt story?)

Long story short, Holt comes into my office looking for a job, but not only do I turn her down, but as I walk her out we exchange a few unpleasantries, before I suddenly and unexpectedly shove my hand inside her skirt and SLAM two fingers into her cunt!

The stunning blonde just glares back at me as I tell her that I refuse to hire her cause she's young, hot, and naive! ...and will only be a distraction to me and the boys who work there already, adding, "...gimme a call when you learn how to use this thing, okay sweetie?" hehe

P.S: Actually this little scenario could be even hotter if you were one of Mark's old friends (college buddies with her dad?) ...and Kim had Olivia go to the interview cause they figured you'd hire her on the spot, to do Mark a solid.

But as it turns out you get a bad vibe from her, as she starts flirting with you from the moment she gets there, and you just KNOW she's going to be a bunch of trouble for you and your business: that and the fact that Liv has absolutely no experience and no idea what she's doing in the office, the job she had come over to apply for.

P.P.S: ...to make it that little bit hotter, could even have Kim waiting out in the car for her precious little daughter, while the two of you stand there in the lobby of your business, two fingers in her CUNT, berating her. And Holt being the little tease that she is, she doesn't even kick up a fuss and just stands there taking it as you explore her tight, teen, pussy.

Maybe to add insult to injury you tell Liv to have her mom give you a call, cause MAYBE if Kim plays her cards right and is as "easy-going" as Liv appears to be, you might consider hiring her mom instead!

20. Thanks ramsfan1955, TheLW, yossairian, LemonTalk, mikemiami thanked for this post
    Likes ramsfan1955, TheLW, Tlc, yossairian, LemonTalk and 2 others liked this post
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast