Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Current FANTASY (daily)

Post Thanks / Like

Fucking the crazy out of Kate and Lily Beckinsale. Finish by shooting in Lily's ass and have Kate clean me off.

2. Thanks LemonTalk, yossairian, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, LemonTalk, yossairian, TPG, sid9764_c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The fantasy Christmas Santa forgot to bring me,

4. Thanks Psycho, MrBates, sid9764_c, mikemiami, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, Psycho, MrBates, sid9764_c, mikemiami and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Inspired by Ashley Graham's routine as Jessica Rabbit.

Of course in this case, she keeps pushing my buttons almost as much as her massive chest all but pushes out of her outfit, especially when she sees I could burst in my pants then and there. That is especially hard to contain once she slowly unzips her top to let her breasts pop out, and then when she lowers the rest of her outfit to let her giant ass and the panties that barely cover it out as well.

She then starts removing my shift so her chest can brush my own, as her gloved hands unzip my pants and carefully take out my cock and balls. Finally, she cradles the back of my head with one hand, cups my cock and balls with her other and kisses me, then breaks off to whisper for me to cum all over her, and one tugs from her silken glove does it.

With my cum dripping all over her stomach and waist, she takes off her gloves and rubs it onto her skin, then I kneel down when she's done to lick it and every other ample curve in reach. Soon enough, I pull her panties down and lick everything they covered as well, with my hands barely covering her ass as well as her panties did before she cums onto me.

But I keep holding onto her ass when she gets in my lap, and when my face is buried in her tits. My cock comes back to life enough for me to slide myself into her, but not enough so I don't go off after several minutes of her riding me in my lap. I stay contained even when I get her on all fours to eat her and then fuck her from behind, when she lies on top of me and I spank her, and when she does the same when I roll on top of her.

But when she lies on her stomach and I spank her huge behind with my cock while fingering her, then when she cums on my hand and I rub her juices on her huge tits before fucking them, and when her lips reach my throbbing head soon after, that pretty much does it as I shoot right in her mouth and all over her lips this time....

6. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG, Tlc, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz, LemonTalk, TPG, Tlc, MacDennis and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a pretty funny, perverted idea just now... over the Paris Berelc surprise birthday party.

You're tasked with holding the camera and recording Paris Berelc's reactions as she arrives to her own birthday surprise party, and after spending several minutes greeting everyone, Paris takes you by the hand (camera still rolling) up to the bedroom area to give you a tour of the place, where she starts to blow you!

Then, just when you think its a pretty wild party already you're both interrupted by Kira Kosarin, who giggles and joins your little private "party" and you now have both Paris and Kira on their knees polishing your knob.

"This is the best birthday party ever,"
    you comment, making the girls giggle while making out.

But as surreal as this is, you then panic as the three of you are discovered by Berelc's mom (Maria) who to your surprise doesn't get upset but instead comes over and grabs you by the cock and seems impressed by your eight-inch package.

She then decides to show the ladies how its done, and blows you while the girls strip and make out, and learn about how to deep throat and service the balls correctly.

To your surprise Maria's blowjob is so exceptional (years of practice being a flight attendant) you almost pop in her mouth, but she stops short and encourages you to fuck the girls on the bed while she supervises.

At one point you pound Paris from behind as she eats out Kira, only for you to pull out and have Maria clean you off with her tongue!!

You then watch Paris and Kira 69 on the bed and tag them both, before Maria grabs your cock and gives you one of the most extraordinary handjobs of your life, causing you to nut all over the teenagers faces.

8. Thanks Tlc, TheLW, bbf, LemonTalk, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes Clutch, Tlc, TheLW, bbf, wilder and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit. To all that.

10. Likes LemonTalk, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had this really hot/nasty idea For DEBBY RYAN while she's down there in Texas with her uncle.

After a night of partying, getting drunk and riding around on his hog, Debby and her uncle Randy end up back at his studio apartment and pass out on his fold out bed. A FEW HOURS LATER... he wakes up only to hear himself moan, and opens his eyes to find Debby has her sweet little mouth wrapped around his cock!!

While his initial instinct is to push her away and tell her to stop, her mouth feels so good that all he can do is moan as he feels her tongue swirl around his bell-head, suckling and slurping it erotically (noisily).

He doesn't even know if he's dreaming or what, and looks down only to see the back of her head (just hair) bobbing up and down as she literally sucks, slurps, and felates the life out of him.

"Debby... baby," he barely manages to groan. "You have to stop. You're gunna make me cum."

But Debby refuses to take the cock out of her mouth and simply moans as Randy starts to move his hips and fucks her mouth more intently while approaching his climax - almost forcing her to deep throat him.

"Mmmppff-yeah, cum in mouth!" she moans without taking her lips off his rod. "Give me that load!"

Against his own will he starts to shoot rope after rope of hot sticky spunk into the back of her throat, only to feel her gulp and glug him down like its the best meal she's ever had.

But despite blowing his load, the entire incident is so hot and taboo that he stays rock hard inside her mouth - as she doesn't let up and continues to polish his leaking rod with her lips, gliding them up and down the side of his shaft, and down to his balls.

"More... I want more." she moans as she bobs her head again, this time using her fist to jack him off in her mouth.

...at least, that's the image I had in my head when I woke up today. hehe

Post Thanks / Like

Right now have this fantasy where I'm on vacation with Ariel and friends, and after a night of drinking and card games, I still owe her a DARE challenge from the night before - and while casually sailing out on the water, Ariel and her friend bend over in front of me and demand that my dare consists of KISSES their asses!!

Which of course, quickly turns erotic the moment Ariel giggles and reaches back to pull her swimsuit aside to reveal her FULLY shaved pussy, and teases me about not having the chance to fuck, much less eat her out.

"Ha! You only wish I'd let you fuck me! ..too bad you'll never find out."

But thinking quickly, I get her back by suddenly shoving my tongue in her ASS and feel her literally melt, as I proceed to RIM her right there out on the water under the blue sky.

In fact the moment I place my hands on her cheeks and stick my tongue deep inside that tight little bunghole of hers she moans out loud and thrashes about, and suddenly climaxes a minute later! ...shutting her up.

13. Thanks mikemiami, sid9764_c, Tlc, TheLW, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, sid9764_c, Tlc, TheLW, hearsz and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Image just came to me with you being the lucky bastard who ends up sneaking into some side-room at this event with the two hottest blondes in Hollywood, Olivia Holt and Margot Robbie.

Ends up in a little chain with Olivia lying back on a table, Margot bent over between her legs, properly feasting on that teen cunt, literally devouring her, getting all noisy and slurping etc, loud enough to make Olivia blush. While at the same time, you're at the other end, fucking Margot from behind, pushing her deeper into Holt's pussy on each thrust.

The whole thing is making Olivia damn near lose her mind, can't stop moaning out loud as she cums again and again in Margot's mouth until Robbie instructs you to go over and shut her up before someone comes to investigate -- which you do by grabbing Liv's head and filling her open mouth with your cock, giving her her first taste of Margot's sweet cunt.

15. Thanks Tlc, TheLW, yossairian, mikemiami, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, MacDennis, TheLW, yossairian, sid9764_c and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ok well was gonna post something with the wife but after waking up and seeing Lemon's post. I cant follow greatness.

17. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey don't let me ruin your creativity, lol

19. Likes Tlc, MacDennis liked this post
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast