Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Current FANTASY (daily)

TPG is online now 'Unless the sun inside you
    is burning your gut, don't do it'
    Charles Bukowski (on writing)
    Post Thanks / Like

Have this current fantasy right now,

Where my girlfriend Emma brings home one of her newest friends (and co-star Olivia Holt) and the three of us head out to a local party for Halloween, all the while Olivia and I flirt throughout the night. In fact the chemistry between us is so strong I can't help but get a little jealous as other guys hit on her at the party.

Fortunately for me they all strike out and she doesn't bring anyone home, but Olivia can tell from the annoyed look on my face that I definitely like her, and for a while I grow concerned that she might pick someone up just to spite me.

Luckily for me, the three of us finally arrive home around 4am and Emma is almost fall down drunk, with Liv and I having to carry her - despite being drunk ourselves. We then put her to bed and sit around on the couch in the middle of the night chatting and flirting.

At one point Liv comments how she's so let down that she didn't get lucky, despite all the effort she made (outfit). I snicker and comment that its hardly a master piece, but she giggles and admits that its the first time she's ever done anything so risky.

"I'd hardly call dressing up as Cher from Clueless risky, Liv."

Olivia looks at me in an erotic/drunk way.

"-it is when you're not wearing any panties."

"Bullshit!" I quip. "You're telling me all this time tonight, you've been walking around without any underwear on?"

I'm then floored as she reaches over to grab my hand, and slips it under her skirt to PROVE to me that she has no panties on, and to make matters worse, is as smooth as a babies bottom! (completely shaved clean)

But instead of moving me hand away, I leave it there and proceed to pet her pretty little cunt, causing her to purr and spread her legs involuntarily, as I play and explore her little pussy and start to finger-blast her right there on the couch.

"You know, you really shouldn't be touching me like that," she whispers hotly. "I've never been with a guy as old as you."

"You don't like it," I grin. "I'm only 20 years older than you Liv."

"You're twice my age,"

"How's it feel to have an old man play with you like this? Run his finger up and down your lips, swirl them around your clit."

"Mm, I like it."

"Good. Spread for me." I tell her, pushing her legs as wide as possible with my forearms, leaving her to lay there so open.

This quickly escalates with the two of us making out, before I finally drop between her spread legs - holding her thighs wide with both hands - and just. fucking. eat. her smooth pussy!!

To her surprise she actually cums in my mouth, and while I drink down her cunt-juices, she pulls me up and begs for cock - which I'm only happy to oblige, as I slam home and proceed to fuck her right there - still fully dressed in our halloween outfits - on the couch, missionary style.

I can't believe how tight (and wet) she is as I pull back and slam home, and POUND her hard into the sofa, as she wraps her strong legs around my hips and glares up at me, begging me to fuck her harder and faster.

"Please, fuck me!" she moans hotly, trying her best to stay quiet in case of waking up Emma just a few feet away.

I do as she asks and pound her so hard that my balls slap loudly against her sweet little ass, which in turn drives us both wild.

Ultimately I can't hold out for long (she's just so fucking hot and tight) and I pull out and shoot my load all over her bald cunt, only to watch her reach down and smear some of it on her fingers to taste.

"Mm-yeah, best Halloween ever." she grins.

Post Thanks / Like

Please God make that an actual story between these two beauties

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

taking this ones ass in the shower for her birthday

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know why, or where this just came from - or how it popped in my head...

But I have this fantasy right now where HAYLEY ATWELL is the hot female boss in the office, and you and her start something up. And while she's perfectly fine and ALL business in front of the rest of the staff, the moment its 5pm and everyone heads off for home, its just you and Hayley left alone in the highrise - all alone on that entire floor.

(Not sure why but this song kinda triggered that image of her, in that office for me)

And naturally, days and weeks of built up ANGST and teasing around the office comes to a head, as you're summonsed to her office (after hours) only to notice that she's unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and is flashing you some major cleavage, while she also has two glasses of Scotch (on the rocks) on her table - and is definitely scheming to seduce and fuck you before the night is through!!

ADDITIONAL:
    Just imagine that scene where you're sitting in that chair (nursing your drink) and she comes around to lean on her desk in front of you - and is literally eye-fucking you as you sit there, and in no uncertain terms reminds and tells you that SHE'S your boss and that you have to do everything she tells you, or your pretty much fired.

And before you have time to argue the point, you see her hike up her skirt a little - exposing her stockings and garter, and then pulls you closer/onto your knees by your tie, and makes you eat her fucking cunt, right there in the office!

Post Thanks / Like

Right now, thanks to this pic posted by BROOKE HOGAN,

Have this fantasy where I'm literally introduced to Brooke through a mutual friend (Stephanie Smith?) and while chatting for a few minutes, Brooke ends up offering me a ride across town - cause of the rain - despite only knowing me for all of 10mins.

So I take her up on the offer and we chat and flirt as she drives, all the while I find it hard to concentrate thanks to her outfit, and those long smooth legs (and heels)

In the meanwhile I cant help but notice just how much of a flirt she is - despite the fact that she apparently has a boyfriend, and is currently on the way to some birthday party with his friends. We then get talking about Steph and the "arrangement" she and I have as fuck buddies.

I notice Brook is clearly intrigued by this - particularly since Steph also has a "boyfriend" but Brookie acts like its not her thing, that she isn't into one night stands. Feeling bold, I ask her if she's ever been in a relationship like that and she simply smiles and says "maybe" and that's all the permission I need, knowing she's a slut behind closed doors.

Even though she might act all sweet and innocent and shit, I know she's up for it and I go for it.

I wait for us to be stopped at a red light (in the middle of the city) where I suddenly reach over and place my hand on her leg. To my delight Brooke doesn't object and just flashes me a seductive smile - as I comment on her legs - then slide my hand up the inside of her thighs and inside her skirt - only to find that she isn't wearing ANY panties!

"Does your boyfriend know you walk around without any undies on," I ask her.

"He likes it," she winks. "He says its easy access."

"That it is," I tease, as I make contact with her bare cunt and find her dripping wet. "What about you. What do you like, Brooke?"

The model blushes as the light turns green and we drive through the city, all the while as I now explore her pretty little cunt. It's at this point that she can't stop blushing and giggling, claiming that I'm making it extremely hard for her to concentrate on the road.

"I'm sure you'll manage," I tease, while dipping my fingers between her lips to smear her juices all over her sex.

We ultimately decide to stop somewhere for a few minutes, and pull into a McDonald's parking lot where she's so frazzled by the entire incident, that she leaves the car running as I now push her knees apart (spreading her wide) and proceed to finger her more intently.

I lean over to kiss her on the lips, but apparently that's a bridge too far - as she doesn't want to ruin her make-up since she's meeting the boyfriend in a few minutes. I simply shrug and continue to get her off with my (two) fingers, with her slumping back and spreading her legs wide for me - happily allowing me to get her off before going to meet her family and friends.

"Think you can cum," I ask her, as several cars and ppl move around us in the parking lot.

Brookie squirms and moans and nods her head, and to my delight it doesn't take long to get her off - she suddenly squeals into my neck and shakes uncontrollably, flooding my fingers with her cum. I take her slick digits and taste them, before sliding them into her mouth too.

"You can drop me off here, thanks for the ride." I tell her with a wink.

Amusingly enough Brooke gives me her number and replies, "Err, give me a call later if you need someone to pick you up."

"What about your party?"

"I'll make time."

"You're on,"

7. Thanks yossairian, bbf, LemonTalk, TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian, bbf, LemonTalk, TheLW, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Today I have this fantasy involving JAMI-LEE BOYLE,

It's while working security on the Home & Away set, that I have Jami-Lee show up and ask about some of the boys on the show (cast) as she apparently has a crush on a few of them. Right away I'm taken aback by how gorgeous she is – one of the hottest "fans" I've ever seen – as she openly flirts with me.

Seeing how sexy she is, I assure her that I can make her fantasy meet-n-greet happen, as she reponds by being even more affectionate and claims she'll make it worth my while.

I then joke that the first thing I'm gonna need from her is a her phone number, and she giggles and happily hands it to me, but then shocks me with her next comment.

"Phew, for a minute there I thought you wanted me to give you a blowjob or something,"

Thankfully she's only kidding(?) but I still can't be sure if there's some truth to her comment. Minutes later, we wait for the right opportunity (after lunch) and I arrange for her to meet some of the guys in their trailer.

It's at this point she ducks into the bathroom to fix herself up, and i'm floored when she emerges looking even sexier than before – no bra (pokies) and her hair slicked back.

As expected the guys instantly warm to her and invite her in, as I'm then preoccupied with other things around set. Until, a few minutes later when I head back and hear some lewd sounds and realize someone inside the trailer is actually having sex!!

One of the guys then comes to the door and tells me to keep a look out, as he and his co-stars are having sex with her, and are apparently running a train on her!!

I only catch a glimpse of the action inside, and see that she's naked on the couch getting spit-roasted!! It's only a fleeting glance, but one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

A few hours later, the days filming is wrapped and one of the guys asks me to arrange a ride home for their "guest" (Jami-Lee) having fucked her six-ways to Sunday.

But as it turns out, Jami asks me to give her a ride home so she waits around until everyone leaves. Once in the car I can't help but look at her in an entirely different way, knowing she's not just talk but a hot little slut.

It's while driving that we get talking and says something that drives me mental,

"I don't even feel like going home right now, I'm still in a randy mood. I can feel their loads inside me right now. It's kinda hot."

I almost crash the fucking car which makes her giggle, before she turns her sights on me.

"I suppose I owe you big time for what you did for me back there,"

While Jami-Lee initiates the fun and reaches over to grab my cock, I finally pull the car over in a field, grab the back of her head and literally fuck her dirty little mouth!! In fact she's so hot and skilled in her cock-sucking abilities, I end up blowing a load right into the back of her throat, briefly gagging her.

...before taking her home.

9. Thanks sid9764_c, LemonTalk, yossairian, Tlc thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, yossairian, Tlc, MacDennis liked this post
    miamidolfins5407 is online now Suffers from a severe Hailee Steinfeld addiction
    Post Thanks / Like

Just saw the pics of this trio of Camila Mendes, Chloe Bennet & Olivia Holt. Just a good looking group of girls that you could have some real fun with at a Golden Globes party.

Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Anna Kendrick
    4. Victoria Justice
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

11. Thanks yossairian, MrBates, LemonTalk, Tlc, sid9764_c and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian, MrBates, LemonTalk, Tlc, TheLW and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know where this fantasy just came from in my head - about Kate BECKINSALE - but fuck it I'll post it anyway,

Have this fantasy right now where you work on a TV show/photo shoot where one of the girls there is Lily Beckisale. Well, as it turns out Kate shows up in the afternoon to lend some support, and while there the two of you get chatting and flirting before you offer the ladies a ride home.

Between all the flirting and sexual innuendos, you wonder if Kate is actually attempting to hook you up with her daughter, as you're closer to Lily's age than Kate's, but she assures you that Lily doesn't need the help - that she taunt her everything she knows about getting a man.

In any event, you end up driving the ladies home - in your van - with Kate sits in the back (so she can light up a cigarette) while Lily sits up front with you, and its during this drive back that Kate literally eye-fucks you via the mirror, as she encourages Lily to tease and flirt with you from the passenger seat.

At one one you're floored when Kate jokes, "Now go ahead and give the young man some road head for his troubles, sweetie."

The ladies both laugh as you're shocked at how open they are about sex, and the entire incident just gives you raging wood.

Minutes later you arrive to their place, and while Lily rushes into the house Kate remains in the backseat (waiting to finish her smoke) and suddenly seems extremely flirty and forward, asking you if you've ever "pounded" any girls in the back there.

You lie and tell her that you haven't, but she doesn't believe you and remarks how long its been since she had sex in a car, and how it really turned her on in her youth.

You finally build up enough courage to join her in the back, where she decides to go from smoking her cigarette to smoking your cock! ...blowing you right there outside her home, which results in her ultimately climbing up to straddle and ride you until you finally pop inside her.

13. Thanks Darzan, superdave 2012, Tlc, yossairian thanked for this post
    miamidolfins5407 is online now Suffers from a severe Hailee Steinfeld addiction
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish I was celebrating Valentine's Day night in a hotel room with Hailee

Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Anna Kendrick
    4. Victoria Justice
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

Post Thanks / Like

Right now I'm just fantasizing about being the lucky guy to pick up Rowan Blanchard and Sabrina Carpenter from the airport and have the two of them compete for your attention. It could even be a little competition who can deep throat you furthest down their throats before they both decide to see who you prefer in bed where you end up cream pieing both of them and eventually end up plastering their faces with spunk.

16. Thanks yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian liked this post
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast