Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Current FANTASY (daily)

Post Thanks / Like

YES!! bout time she gets some older dick. Little slut can only tease for so long before shit goes down. ffs look at her. :weep:

2. Thanks yossairian, LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian, LemonTalk, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You’re invited by a friend to go to a holiday party for a movie studio. You’re just kind of walking around because you don’t know anyone and then you see Victoria Justice sipping on a drink, obviously board and can’t seem to get away from a older guy who is flirting with her. You go over and act like you know her and to get her away from the guy, she thanks you and the two of you end up talking of a little while. As time goes on she has had a few more drinks and is becoming more and more flirty. Next thing you know you've snuck into some random corner office and have a naked Victoria bent over a desk screaming in pleasure as you rail her from behind.

Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Seinfeld
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Anna Kendrick
    4. Victoria Justice
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to the Baywatch trailer, it has reignited my three-way thoughts of Alexandra Daddario and Priyanka Chopra

Those thoughts aren't on the beach, per se, but they would be wet after showering all the sand and sea water off of them after shooting. But once we're nice and dry, we'd get wet again in different ways, especially when Priyanka's luscious lips kiss down my body and engulf my throbbing cock, all while a naked Alexandra stands besides me and kisses me. My right hand has a handful of Priyanka's lush, impossibly silky hair, my left hand fondles as much of Alexandra's impossibly perfect chest as it can, while both sets of perfect lips kiss me and I am torn between watching Priyanka's mouth at work and watching Alexandra's impossibly gorgeous big blue eyes, until she drops to her knees and I watch the both of them finish me off and drench both their chests in cum.

They kiss and rub their cum soaked tits together, then they rub them in my face until we head to bed. Then both me and Priyanka feast on Alexandra's tits and body, then me and Alexandra do the same to Priyanka, then Alexandra rides her face and I spank and play with her ass while I eat Priyanka out, then Priyanka gets on top of me and steamily makes out with me while Alexandra sucks me off and slaps my cock against Priyanka's pussy and ass, then eats whatever hole of hers I don't fuck while she rides me....and the combinations keep going on and on until the Baywatch day shift.

5. Thanks piclover, LemonTalk, TPG, Tlc, Clutch and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes piclover, LemonTalk, TPG, Tlc, CF4 and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thinking about me as my own made-up superhero with Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak either in the Arrow Cave or my own hero's headquarters. But that's just me loving Emily and her character.
    My Girls:
    October '16: Hilary Duff (As topherlee2)
    November '16: Emma Watson (As topherlee291)
    December '16: Blake Lively
    January '17: Debby Ryan
    February '17: Daisy Ridley
    March '17: Melissa Benoist
    April '17: Emily Bett Rickards
    May '17: Lucy Hale
    June '17: Anna Kendrick
    July '17: Gal Gadot
    August '17: Rachel McAdams

7. Thanks Tlc, TPG, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, Tlc, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meeting Victoria Justice on a beach getaway, and after talking for a while, you and her go back to her bungalow where you start having mind blowing sex. Her sister Madison Reed notices she left the beach and goes to check the bungalow when she sees her sister having sex on the couch. You see her, but Victoria doesn't. She comes over and joins in which Victoria is against but soon warms up to once she finds out just how good Madison can eat her out. It turns into one of the hottest threesomes ever with the two sisters left naked on the couch as you sneak out of their bungalow.

9. Thanks bbf, topherdrumm2, sid9764_c, LemonTalk, TPG and 1 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This old photo of my first celeb crush Jenna Fischer sparked new ideas.

Namely coming home with her in that pose and outfit, keeping her there as I kneel down next to the bed to kiss her, lifting up her dress and fingering her pussy and her tits while I tongue fuck her mouth all at once, before she wants something bigger in her mouth. Then I stand up and fill it with something bigger while still fingering her from behind and while she has a hand on my behind as well, until I push away all the extra stuff from her bed, get in with her and fill up a few other holes[including one between her tits] before she can go back to reading....

11. Thanks Tlc, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, MacDennis, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As the new head of Fox News you make a bold move and hire Robin Meade away from Cnn. This causes an uproar between the other established hotties there namely Kimberly Guilfoyle and Megan Kelly. Even though publicly you get past the controversy that your old boss and mentor Roger Ailes created, privately you're an even bigger perv than he was. In order to crown the new face of the channel, you have Robin, Kim and Kelly each fuck and suck you independently. While all three show you how slutty they can be to get the top spot you can't make up your mind and have a nasty foursome with all of them and the filthiest one of all wins, which to everyone's surprise turns out to be Meade who outfucks and outswallows them both.

Post Thanks / Like

Start dating Olivia Holt. Kim and I seem to have this mutual attraction its while me and Holt are fooling around on the couch that Kim comes home early. I jump and try to cover myself up. Kim seems to have a smirk on her face saying how her and Liv share everything. Cut to both Mom and Daughter on their knees blowing me while finger blasting each other. Both tongues on me in unison while meeting at the crown and sharing a kiss. Pop all over their faces then have them both line up on the couch asses out, me going back and forth before I pull out and blow a load on Liv's back.

14. Thanks TheLW, yossairian, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, yossairian, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

While away on a business trip you enter a empty hotel bar late at night you see Anna Kendrick sitting at the bar after another long day of signing books while on her book tour. She is a couple of drinks in and being bold you decide to sit next to her and chat her up. After about an hour or so the bartender tells you they are closing. Between being as short as she is and being as tipsy as she was, she stumbles while getting down from the tall bar stool. Trying her to regain her balance her hand lands right on your upper thigh is touching your dick which is rock hard from her flirting with you and you constantly checking out her cleavage. her hand lingers and she gives it a squeeze before she looks back up an apologizes. You give her a smirk and tell her not to worry about it. The two of you walk back to the hotel elevators to go to each of your respective hotel rooms. As you are waiting you catch Anna checking out your crotch a few times. The elevator doors open, you both walk in, and once the doors close she turns and asks you "Did i feel what I think I felt?' Next thing you know the elevator stop button has been pushed and you have the small women pinned up against the elevator wall with her legs wrapped around your waste as you plough her and have your face buried between the breasts you had been sneaking glances at only minutes ago.

Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Seinfeld
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Anna Kendrick
    4. Victoria Justice
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

16. Thanks CostaBlanca, MrBates, LemonTalk, CF4, topherdrumm2 and 3 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Basically a 24/7 fantasy, but I just really want to eat out that perfect, tight, 19-year-old, blonde pussy for hours on end...

18. Thanks mikemiami, TheLW, TPG, MrBates, MacDennis and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TheLW, TPG, MrBates, MacDennis and 1 others liked this post
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast