Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Current FANTASY (daily)

Post Thanks / Like

Woke up a few minutes ago, and had this hot little scenario in my head (maybe for a new Holt story?)

Long story short, Holt comes into my office looking for a job, but not only do I turn her down, but as I walk her out we exchange a few unpleasantries, before I suddenly and unexpectedly shove my hand inside her skirt and SLAM two fingers into her cunt!

The stunning blonde just glares back at me as I tell her that I refuse to hire her cause she's young, hot, and naive! ...and will only be a distraction to me and the boys who work there already, adding, "...gimme a call when you learn how to use this thing, okay sweetie?" hehe

P.S: Actually this little scenario could be even hotter if you were one of Mark's old friends (college buddies with her dad?) ...and Kim had Olivia go to the interview cause they figured you'd hire her on the spot, to do Mark a solid.

But as it turns out you get a bad vibe from her, as she starts flirting with you from the moment she gets there, and you just KNOW she's going to be a bunch of trouble for you and your business: that and the fact that Liv has absolutely no experience and no idea what she's doing in the office, the job she had come over to apply for.

P.P.S: ...to make it that little bit hotter, could even have Kim waiting out in the car for her precious little daughter, while the two of you stand there in the lobby of your business, two fingers in her CUNT, berating her. And Holt being the little tease that she is, she doesn't even kick up a fuss and just stands there taking it as you explore her tight, teen, pussy.

Maybe to add insult to injury you tell Liv to have her mom give you a call, cause MAYBE if Kim plays her cards right and is as "easy-going" as Liv appears to be, you might consider hiring her mom instead!

2. Thanks ramsfan1955, TheLW, yossairian, LemonTalk, mikemiami thanked for this post
    Likes ramsfan1955, TheLW, Tlc, yossairian, LemonTalk and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

YES!! bout time she gets some older dick. Little slut can only tease for so long before shit goes down. ffs look at her.

4. Thanks yossairian, LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian, LemonTalk, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You’re invited by a friend to go to a holiday party for a movie studio. You’re just kind of walking around because you don’t know anyone and then you see Victoria Justice sipping on a drink, obviously board and can’t seem to get away from a older guy who is flirting with her. You go over and act like you know her and to get her away from the guy, she thanks you and the two of you end up talking of a little while. As time goes on she has had a few more drinks and is becoming more and more flirty. Next thing you know you've snuck into some random corner office and have a naked Victoria bent over a desk screaming in pleasure as you rail her from behind.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
    Current Top 5
    1. Anna Kendrick
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Jennifer Lawrence
    4. Chloe Moretz
    5. Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

Seeing my top fave JenLaw trying to stay incognito in NYC while on her promo tour has me thinking of spending some 'private' time with her in that fancy hotel she's exiting, relaxing with some red wine together, then exchanging some good dirty fantasy ideas we reveal to and about each other, a bit of mutual masturbation together, then me dropping to her knees to worship those long legs in those yummy black stockings (the last thing she'll have on, along with her shades)- first with my tongue and lips, and perhaps some other parts that'll require her getting a new pair

7. Thanks Robertdoc, yossairian, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Robertdoc, yossairian, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to the Baywatch trailer, it has reignited my three-way thoughts of Alexandra Daddario and Priyanka Chopra

Those thoughts aren't on the beach, per se, but they would be wet after showering all the sand and sea water off of them after shooting. But once we're nice and dry, we'd get wet again in different ways, especially when Priyanka's luscious lips kiss down my body and engulf my throbbing cock, all while a naked Alexandra stands besides me and kisses me. My right hand has a handful of Priyanka's lush, impossibly silky hair, my left hand fondles as much of Alexandra's impossibly perfect chest as it can, while both sets of perfect lips kiss me and I am torn between watching Priyanka's mouth at work and watching Alexandra's impossibly gorgeous big blue eyes, until she drops to her knees and I watch the both of them finish me off and drench both their chests in cum.

They kiss and rub their cum soaked tits together, then they rub them in my face until we head to bed. Then both me and Priyanka feast on Alexandra's tits and body, then me and Alexandra do the same to Priyanka, then Alexandra rides her face and I spank and play with her ass while I eat Priyanka out, then Priyanka gets on top of me and steamily makes out with me while Alexandra sucks me off and slaps my cock against Priyanka's pussy and ass, then eats whatever hole of hers I don't fuck while she rides me....and the combinations keep going on and on until the Baywatch day shift.

9. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG, Tlc, Clutch, yossairian and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG, Tlc, CF4, Clutch and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thinking about me as my own made-up superhero with Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak either in the Arrow Cave or my own hero's headquarters. But that's just me loving Emily and her character.
    My Girls:
    October '16: Hilary Duff (As topherlee2)
    November '16: Emma Watson (As topherlee291)
    December '16: Blake Lively
    January '17: Debby Ryan

11. Thanks Tlc, TPG, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, Tlc, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Meeting Victoria Justice on a beach getaway, and after talking for a while, you and her go back to her bungalow where you start having mind blowing sex. Her sister Madison Reed notices she left the beach and goes to check the bungalow when she sees her sister having sex on the couch. You see her, but Victoria doesn't. She comes over and joins in which Victoria is against but soon warms up to once she finds out just how good Madison can eat her out. It turns into one of the hottest threesomes ever with the two sisters left naked on the couch as you sneak out of their bungalow.

13. Thanks bbf, topherdrumm2, sid9764_c, MuffinMan, LemonTalk and 2 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This old photo of my first celeb crush Jenna Fischer sparked new ideas.

Namely coming home with her in that pose and outfit, keeping her there as I kneel down next to the bed to kiss her, lifting up her dress and fingering her pussy and her tits while I tongue fuck her mouth all at once, before she wants something bigger in her mouth. Then I stand up and fill it with something bigger while still fingering her from behind and while she has a hand on my behind as well, until I push away all the extra stuff from her bed, get in with her and fill up a few other holes[including one between her tits] before she can go back to reading....

15. Thanks Tlc, MuffinMan, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, MuffinMan, MacDennis, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As the new head of Fox News you make a bold move and hire Robin Meade away from Cnn. This causes an uproar between the other established hotties there namely Kimberly Guilfoyle and Megan Kelly. Even though publicly you get past the controversy that your old boss and mentor Roger Ailes created, privately you're an even bigger perv than he was. In order to crown the new face of the channel, you have Robin, Kim and Kelly each fuck and suck you independently. While all three show you how slutty they can be to get the top spot you can't make up your mind and have a nasty foursome with all of them and the filthiest one of all wins, which to everyone's surprise turns out to be Meade who outfucks and outswallows them both.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in a curvy/slender mood at the moment, so I have Ashley Graham and Taylor Swift on my mind (among other areas): Ashley invites me over her Florida beachside villa for the weekend, where she and Taylor (also invited to celebrate her upcoming birthday) await in their most revealing bikinis, just as they take a dip in the ground-level pool, which they welcome me in with their seductive smiles & winks...soon the ladies remove their bikinis while in the water, then surround me to get my trunks off, and get me in a scorching 3-way kiss in the middle of the pool, then exit to rest their drenched bodies on a roomy chaise lounge, where I can (and do) lick up Ashley's curves (esp. her full tits, thick upper thighs, and heavenly ass), along with Taylor's slender figure (esp. her toned tummy, long legs, and hell yes her ass!), until they're going out of their minds in wanton orgasmic delight, esp. once I take care of their dripping-wet snatches that end up gushing all over my face...then they reward me by sitting me by the edge of the pool and sharing my raging hard-on while immersed in the water, lavishing my shaft, balls, and cockhead together with their hungry lips, mouths, and tongues- until I'm ready to unload all over their open mouths and beautiful faces, just as Ashley's hunky dark-skinned husband arrives, bringing/wearing nothing but a big smile, a good supply of high-grade coke, and nine hard inches of chocolate to snort off it for a 'birthday present' we can all enjoy

18. Thanks Tlc, sid9764_c, Robertdoc, Psycho, LemonTalk and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, sid9764_c, Robertdoc, Psycho, LemonTalk and 2 others liked this post
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast