Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Current FANTASY (daily)

Post Thanks / Like

The Hadid sisters during a casting couch for a fashion show or something else.

2. Thanks TheLW, MrBates thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TheLW, yossairian, MrBates liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Being Taylor Swift's birthday today, I have this little fantasy in my head of her heading out to a studio to write a few songs, and while there decides to celebrate her b'day with a few drinks, and ends up getting a train pulled on her in one of the studio rooms?

...maybe there's a cute guy there she hits it off with, who manages to get her drunk and half naked on one of the sofas there, and once they get started Swifty can't help herself and just wants to get FUCKED!! (by him and/or whoever will have her)

Ends up taking him and his friends on, one at a time. Literally lays there as the boys take their turn and fuck the shit out of her, and she loves every god damn second of it (being treated like a little slut for once) ...instead of the princess her fans think she is.

4. Thanks MrBates, mikemiami, topherdrumm2, LemonTalk, TheLW and 1 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now, have this little Tinder idea with Hilary Duff.

Starts off with you being matched on Tinder with Duff, who you end up text-messaging with all day long.

Later that afternoon you give her a call and the two of you have this super hot but brief phone-sex session, with her climaxing loudly on the other line. This is particularly hot since at the time of the call, Duff is apparently in a shopping center parking lot, and admits to getting herself off with her fingers in her truck.

Fast forward later that same night and she tells you that she wants to hook up ASAP, and you agree to meet her up in the Hollywood Hills where you join her in her truck and sit and smoke and chat away (which is initially awkward but adorably sweet) ...meanwhile you can't take your eyes off her legs, and realize she rocked up to your first "date" in heels and a short skirt, not to mention flaunting some cleavage.

Ultimately it gets late and you start to say your goodbyes. You're actually outside the vehicle talking to her through the window when SHE finally initiates a kiss, and you immediately respond by reaching down between her legs and finger her in the drivers seat, spread her knees apart and go to town (two fingers, knuckle deep!!)

Not only does Duff cum all over your hand, but she then takes your fingers and licks them clean, telling you to expect a call in the morning as she loves to masturbate when she wakes up, and would love to cum together on the phone etc etc

...something along those lines.

6. Thanks TheLW, LemonTalk, mikemiami, topherdrumm2, Tlc and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, LemonTalk, mikemiami, topherdrumm2, Tlc and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Olivia Holt in Brazil idea...

It's while attending a press conference with Olivia Holt, that you end up hitting it off and she invites you to lunch.

There the two of you flirt up a storm while sharing some drinks, and the conversation quickly turns playful and naughty – with the two of you discussing what you have and haven't done sexually.

As it turns out Olivia seems quite open and willing to try all kinds of kinky shit, but due to her uptight boyfriend back in LA, hasn't really tried anything "fun" or adventurous.

You then comment on how pretty she is, and how there are probably a ton of fans out there beating off to her daily, and Liv giggles that she gets a twisted kick out of it, but has never actually seen someone beat off in person.

Feeling bold, you then joke that you'd love to do it for her some time and to your surprise she takes you up the offer, remarking that her hotel is just a block away.

Minutes later the two of you head back to her pad where Olivia drags you into her bedroom and gets right down to business, sitting back on the edge of the bed and asking you to take out your cock.

You happily oblige only for her to gasp, as you take her foot and rub your cock against her heels and tell her to lay back and play with herself while she watches you get off.

As expected things progress quickly, with her rubbing her cunt and you telling her to taste her fingers. To her credit, Olivia follows every sordid instruction and even reaches under with her other hand to dip the tip of her finger in her ASS, while she rubs her clit.

Watching this you suddenly shoot your load all over her feet and legs, but just seconds before she's about to cum all over her own fingers, you push her hands away and bury your tongue in her pussy!

Olivia moans and thrashes around on the bed as you pin her legs back and eat her SHAVED cunt, then take her breath away as you dip your tongue lower and proceed to rim her tiny bunghole – causing her to climax violently (while still wearing her soiled heels)

...at least, that's the scene that flashed through my head when I saw these pix below.

8. Thanks bbf, mikemiami, yossairian, TheLW, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, mikemiami, yossairian, TheLW, LemonTalk and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I once posted the combo of Emma Stone and Julianne Moore on the Fantasy 3-Way thread, but I can expand on it here.

I'm with Emma as she catches up with her Crazy Stupid Love mother right after hosting SNL, and catching up leads to all of us heading to Emma's hotel room. When Julianne appears to be asleep, Emma and I slip to her bed and I get behind her on the bed to massage her after such a long night. She starts sharing that this isn't the first time she snuck in a boy behind her on-screen mother's back, sharing more details as she feels my hands massaging her shoulders harder, my face nuzzling and kissing the back of her head, and my growing excitement pressed against her thick round ass as it moves back into my lap.

My hands start going lower, as Emma pulls up her skirt to show more of her long, sexy, creamy legs. She playfully starts groaning in her low, sultry voice that she doesn't want to be caught by mommy again, even though she doesn't stop me from tracing my fingers up her legs and into her dress. She grinds her bubble butt against my clothed groin while I bury my face in her hair and play with her pussy, making it harder for her to keep her voice down - which only makes her sound sexier, of course.

Eventually she turns around and gets in my lap, and I try to quiet her down by kissing her while pulling her panties down. I play with her holes and her full cheeks as she keeps riding my lap, although our dry humping, my fingering and her hot kisses make both of us start failing to keep it down. And soon enough, the door opens.

Julianne and Emma then slip right into character, like the last time this happened, from what I gather when Julianne scolds her 'daughter' and then asks if I'm at least hung like Ryan. Emma says she was getting to that and fishes me out, sucking me off in front of her 'mom' who then starts taking her clothes off. Despite being twice my age and Emma's, Emma can feel me getting harder in her mouth as the still radiant redheaded beauty bares herself.

The mommy/daughter role play continues from there, getting even hotter as the red goddesses kiss and Emma's clothes are stripped off. Emma lies Julianne down and kisses her all over while fingering her, a la Amanda Seyfried in Chloe, only with Julianne also sucking me off in between kissing Emma. They then trade places and we go through several more positions, from Emma standing up as I kneel down to massage and kiss her big ass and incredible legs from behind while Julianne eats her front, from me fucking Emma on all fours, to Julianne riding me and Emma eventually laying her ass down on my face, to me then eating her while I can only hear them kissing as they both ride me.

They then 69 each other as I go back and forth to help out, then when they cum, they take turns sucking my cock and balls like mother like daughter, until I coat both of their beautiful faces right below their flowing red hair and make them look alike even further....

10. Thanks TPG, TheLW, yossairian, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, sid9764_c, TPG, TheLW, yossairian and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

working security at the MET Gala in NYC. Dude tries to run and grab Margot. I help she's in hysterics and wants me to be by her side the rest of the night. I agree of course cause fucking look at her. Its throughout the evening we are flirting having a good time. During one of the speeches she reaches over and squeezes my cock. Stunned at first, I take her by the hand to the nearest bathroom and lock the door. Start making out like 2 love sick teenagers before she breaks the kiss and drops to her knees to give me the most wicked blowjob. She's fucking phenomenal, building me up just enough before I pop then bringing me down. Im so fucking I think Im going to pass out. I pick her up to sit her on the counter and eat that clam like my life depended on it. Making her cum I stand up and slam my cock home. Fucking her within an inch of her life, her biting her tongue to keep from screaming and alerting everyone outside. Turn her around, bend her over the sink so we can watch each other in the mirror. Out of nowhere she squirts all over my cock before I have to cum, she drops to her knees and swallows every god damn drop.

12. Thanks MrBates, TPG, Tlc, mikemiami, Robertdoc and 4 others thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, TPG, Tlc, mikemiami, Robertdoc and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I cant stop thinking about Paris Berelc after the picture of her in the heels in the gray dress. I keep thinking of being at her 18th birthday party and flirting with her the entire night until I get so worked up I just grab her by the arm and lead her upstairs into the hotel room and getting my hands under that dress and taking off her thong and feasting on the pretty little snatch of hers and having her blow me with those hot lips of hers and finally making her mount me and slowly impale herself and ride my cock until I cant take it anymore and tear that dress off of her and roll us over so that I'm on top and pound her into the bed so hard that she squirts and squeezes my tool until I fill her with rope after rope of my hot jizz.

14. Thanks TheLW, LemonTalk, TPG, Tlc, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, LemonTalk, TPG, Tlc, yossairian and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Working as an uber driver in LA tonight I pick up a short brunette in a tight short dress. She is obviously heavily intoxicated and says that she is celebrating her 28th birthday. During the ride home you are sneaking glances at he in your rear view mirror and half way through the drive you realize that she is none other than Vanessa Hudgens.

Once you pull up in front of her place, she isn't paying attention so you letter know you've arrived and she thanks you then starts to look around. You ask her what she is looking for she says her purse. You turn on the light in the car and open the door to the back seat to help her look. It's obvious that her purse is not there and she begins to freak out saying if she doesn't have her purse how is she going to pay you, obviously she is too drunk to remember that he is paid through the app.

You are about to correct here when she suggest you come inside so she can pay you, you decide it' be nice to make some more cash and agree. Once inside Vanessa tells you to go take a seat on the couch, as soon as you do Vanessa is on her knees between your legs and is reaching for your belt. You ask her what she is doing and she simply responds. "Paying you of course." At that point you are all in and help her take off your pants. As soon as your erection springs free Vanessa gives a sultry smile and quietly says "Happy Birthday to me" before diving right into it.

After about a minute or so you look into her eyes and you can still tell that Vanessa is still heavily intoxicated so you decide to push your luck a bit suggesting that she take off her dress so it doesn't get ruined. She says that it is a great idea, unzipping the back and slipping it down her body exposing that she was not wearing any bra or panties.

You had seen the leaked photos of Vanessa Hudgens before, but having her there in front of you in just a pair of heels was totally different. You don't even letter get back on her knees you, simply pull her on top you and pull her down on your cock. After a couple of hours she eventually passes out. Not wanting to be there when she wakes up incase she accuses you of taking advantage of her while she was drunk, you get dress, grab your phone take a couple of nude pics of the older Hudgen as a keep sake to remember the night and then sneak back out to your car and head home.

Current Top 5
    1. Emma Watson
    2. Anna Kendrick
    3. Victoria Justice
    4. Hailee Seinfeld
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

16. Thanks LemonTalk, Tlc, yossairian, TheLW, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, Tlc, yossairian, TheLW, MacDennis and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So I had this idea/scene in my head this morning, which I can't get out of my head.

You're out in LA visiting your brother Andrew, and while he's away at work for a few days, you accompany his girlfriend EMMA STONE to a late night screening of ROGUE ONE.

It's during the film that the two of you mess around (innocently at first) but you then slide your had between her legs and the look in her face is priceless.

You spend the next hour or so gently caressing her slimy wet cunt, paying particular attention to her slippery lips and clit. At no point during the film does she stop you, instead both if you just stare at the screen and act like it isn't happening.

But as sexy as this is, Emma almost runs out of the theater the moment the credits roll, and walks several feet away from you as you head back to the car, where she refuses to look at you and seems ashamed by the entire incident.

"Tonight never happened, do you understand me?"

The two of you then get into a heated exchange before SHE grabs your hand and shoves it back between her legs, claiming that you clearly don't care about anyone but yourself (including Andrew) and just think you can do whatever you want!

The two of you almost devour each other in the vehicle, kissing each other with such force and passion that you almost chip a tooth.

At this point Emma is so fucking wet, that you effortless plunge two, and then THREE fingers deep into her shaved cunt, as she spreads her pale legs wide in the passenger seat and moans erotically into your ear, telling you she's close.

**stone shudders violently as she cums all over your hand and fingers**

18. Thanks MrBates, TheLW, Robertdoc, LemonTalk, yossairian and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, Tlc, TheLW, Robertdoc, LemonTalk and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Have this little DEBBY RYAN scenario I'm playing out in my head, after her recent trip down under.

It's while working on a Disney film in Sydney that you meet the star of the show Debby Ryan, and you hit it off straight away. In fact you end up spending a LOT of time together and grow very close.

Still, despite having a mutual attracted your relationship is purely platonic, UNTIL the night of the films wrap up party, where you both get drunk and end up sharing more than a friendly kiss, which escalates into some hot grab ass action.

Unfortunately for you, the two of you are soon interrupted and Debby leaves the party without saying goodbye.

THE NEXT DAY, she sends you a text message from the airport thanking you for the wondering time she's had in Oz, and you decide to rush to see her one last time.

It's there at the airport with just a few minutes to spare, that you take her by the hand and drag her into an empty bathroom to tell her how you really feel: that despite being in a relationship you want to stay in touch.

But just as you're trying to explain yourself, Debby kisses you hard on the lips, fumbles with your pants, and a minute later you're fucking the shit out of her over the bathroom counter!! ...pulling her hair, slapping her ass and watching her grunt erotically through the mirror in front of you.

Ultimately you blow your load inside her sweet little cunt, and watch her rush to make her flight back to LA (and her boyfriend)

20. Thanks par63, topherdrumm2, LemonTalk, TheLW, yossairian and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes Clutch, par63, topherdrumm2, LemonTalk, TheLW and 3 others liked this post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast