Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Current FANTASY (daily)

Post Thanks / Like

Start dating Olivia Holt. Kim and I seem to have this mutual attraction its while me and Holt are fooling around on the couch that Kim comes home early. I jump and try to cover myself up. Kim seems to have a smirk on her face saying how her and Liv share everything. Cut to both Mom and Daughter on their knees blowing me while finger blasting each other. Both tongues on me in unison while meeting at the crown and sharing a kiss. Pop all over their faces then have them both line up on the couch asses out, me going back and forth before I pull out and blow a load on Liv's back.

2. Thanks TheLW, yossairian, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, yossairian, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

While away on a business trip you enter a empty hotel bar late at night you see Anna Kendrick sitting at the bar after another long day of signing books while on her book tour. She is a couple of drinks in and being bold you decide to sit next to her and chat her up. After about an hour or so the bartender tells you they are closing. Between being as short as she is and being as tipsy as she was, she stumbles while getting down from the tall bar stool. Trying her to regain her balance her hand lands right on your upper thigh is touching your dick which is rock hard from her flirting with you and you constantly checking out her cleavage. her hand lingers and she gives it a squeeze before she looks back up an apologizes. You give her a smirk and tell her not to worry about it. The two of you walk back to the hotel elevators to go to each of your respective hotel rooms. As you are waiting you catch Anna checking out your crotch a few times. The elevator doors open, you both walk in, and once the doors close she turns and asks you "Did i feel what I think I felt?' Next thing you know the elevator stop button has been pushed and you have the small women pinned up against the elevator wall with her legs wrapped around your waste as you plough her and have your face buried between the breasts you had been sneaking glances at only minutes ago.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
    image host
    Current Top 5
    1. Anna Kendrick
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Jennifer Lawrence
    4. Chloe Moretz
    5. Victoria Justice

4. Thanks MrBates, LemonTalk, CF4, topherdrumm2, yossairian and 3 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Basically a 24/7 fantasy, but I just really want to eat out that perfect, tight, 19-year-old, blonde pussy for hours on end...

6. Thanks mikemiami, TheLW, TPG, MrBates, MacDennis and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TheLW, TPG, MrBates, MacDennis and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Hadid sisters during a casting couch for a fashion show or something else.

8. Thanks TheLW, MrBates thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TheLW, yossairian, MrBates liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Being Taylor Swift's birthday today, I have this little fantasy in my head of her heading out to a studio to write a few songs, and while there decides to celebrate her b'day with a few drinks, and ends up getting a train pulled on her in one of the studio rooms?

...maybe there's a cute guy there she hits it off with, who manages to get her drunk and half naked on one of the sofas there, and once they get started Swifty can't help herself and just wants to get FUCKED!! (by him and/or whoever will have her)

Ends up taking him and his friends on, one at a time. Literally lays there as the boys take their turn and fuck the shit out of her, and she loves every god damn second of it (being treated like a little slut for once) ...instead of the princess her fans think she is.

10. Thanks MrBates, mikemiami, topherdrumm2, LemonTalk, TheLW and 2 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thinking (once again) of my fave funnygal Amy Poehler, this time while she's on the set of her latest movie, in which she invites me (as a fellow producer on the project) to her roomy trailer after shooting has wrapped for the evening; she greets me after coming out from her private bathroom (after taking a nice, soothing bath) in a fluffy pink robe, her red hair wet and matted to her expressive face, and all so alluring to me- she smiles to me and takes me by the hand and indicates with her soulful blue eyes that she's eager for me to be a FWB as well as a co-producer ... Within moments she's out of her robe and down to her black bra and shorts, as I start kissing, tickling and licking the dewy skin surrounding it, to her aroused approval. Then Amy sits me on the edge of her bed and starts licking my chest and stomach all over after taking off my shirt as she fishes for my cock throbbing in my pants, takes it out and cradles it in her loving hands before going down on me for a soothing, sensuous blowjob. She gets my shaft wet all around as I sigh and moan for her before she playfully pushes me back on the bed, strips out of her bra and shorts and feeds me her hot, sweet, wet MILFy pussy as she energetically rides my face and cums wildly all over it, while Amy starts squealing almost cartoonishly as she cums via my hungry tongue, which I find to be even incredibly, if strangely, erotic ... Then Ms. Poehler lets me know she's ready for a good old-fashioned, uninhibited fucking, and I oblige, getting her on all fours on the bed while grabbing her shorts and inhaling her fragrant scent, then easing my inches in her ready love tunnel, filling it nicely as I get her to face the full-length mirror on the opposite end of the trailer so we can see the passion and raw lust on our faces as I SLAM my salami into her hard and fast, holding onto her womanly hips as she slides her hand down to take care of her throbbing clit as I give this comedy queen the royal fucking she craves and deserves, before I lean forward to massage her full womanly tits and kiss the nap of her neck as she keeps expertly handling herself, causing me to suddenly pull out and spray all the cum I have to give her all across her sexy ass-cheeks and crack as she howls and chirps in that sweet/saucy funnygal voice that's made her millions, and made me in total devoted lust for her, before I go face-first against her ass and lick it clean, then rise up and give her a sticky-sweet snowball kiss , and then help myself to her sticky digits she used to frantically finger herself as I gave her the plowing she's long been craving ... We end the evening by snuggling romantically in each others arms, sharing a nice soothing joint (imported from Australia) from her private stash, then caressing our nude, cum-glazed bodies together as we fall asleep together as one , before we awaken the next morning to start the next day of shooting, as Amy instructs me to leave via the back as to avoid arousing crew suspicion- but not before we share an energetic hot shower together, along with the nipple clamps she naughtily broke out from her 'special occasion' vault ... http://img.wennermedia.com/620-width...ehler-zoom.jpg http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...c8646de026.jpg

12. Thanks Robertdoc, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes Robertdoc, Tlc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now, have this little Tinder idea with Hilary Duff.

Starts off with you being matched on Tinder with Duff, who you end up text-messaging with all day long.

Later that afternoon you give her a call and the two of you have this super hot but brief phone-sex session, with her climaxing loudly on the other line. This is particularly hot since at the time of the call, Duff is apparently in a shopping center parking lot, and admits to getting herself off with her fingers in her truck.

Fast forward later that same night and she tells you that she wants to hook up ASAP, and you agree to meet her up in the Hollywood Hills where you join her in her truck and sit and smoke and chat away (which is initially awkward but adorably sweet) ...meanwhile you can't take your eyes off her legs, and realize she rocked up to your first "date" in heels and a short skirt, not to mention flaunting some cleavage.

Ultimately it gets late and you start to say your goodbyes. You're actually outside the vehicle talking to her through the window when SHE finally initiates a kiss, and you immediately respond by reaching down between her legs and finger her in the drivers seat, spread her knees apart and go to town (two fingers, knuckle deep!!)

Not only does Duff cum all over your hand, but she then takes your fingers and licks them clean, telling you to expect a call in the morning as she loves to masturbate when she wakes up, and would love to cum together on the phone etc etc

...something along those lines.

14. Thanks TheLW, LemonTalk, mikemiami, topherdrumm2, Tlc and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, LemonTalk, mikemiami, topherdrumm2, Tlc and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Olivia Holt in Brazil idea...

It's while attending a press conference with Olivia Holt, that you end up hitting it off and she invites you to lunch.

There the two of you flirt up a storm while sharing some drinks, and the conversation quickly turns playful and naughty – with the two of you discussing what you have and haven't done sexually.

As it turns out Olivia seems quite open and willing to try all kinds of kinky shit, but due to her uptight boyfriend back in LA, hasn't really tried anything "fun" or adventurous.

You then comment on how pretty she is, and how there are probably a ton of fans out there beating off to her daily, and Liv giggles that she gets a twisted kick out of it, but has never actually seen someone beat off in person.

Feeling bold, you then joke that you'd love to do it for her some time and to your surprise she takes you up the offer, remarking that her hotel is just a block away.

Minutes later the two of you head back to her pad where Olivia drags you into her bedroom and gets right down to business, sitting back on the edge of the bed and asking you to take out your cock.

You happily oblige only for her to gasp, as you take her foot and rub your cock against her heels and tell her to lay back and play with herself while she watches you get off.

As expected things progress quickly, with her rubbing her cunt and you telling her to taste her fingers. To her credit, Olivia follows every sordid instruction and even reaches under with her other hand to dip the tip of her finger in her ASS, while she rubs her clit.

Watching this you suddenly shoot your load all over her feet and legs, but just seconds before she's about to cum all over her own fingers, you push her hands away and bury your tongue in her pussy!

Olivia moans and thrashes around on the bed as you pin her legs back and eat her SHAVED cunt, then take her breath away as you dip your tongue lower and proceed to rim her tiny bunghole – causing her to climax violently (while still wearing her soiled heels)

...at least, that's the scene that flashed through my head when I saw these pix below.

16. Thanks bbf, mikemiami, yossairian, TheLW, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, mikemiami, yossairian, TheLW, LemonTalk and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I once posted the combo of Emma Stone and Julianne Moore on the Fantasy 3-Way thread, but I can expand on it here.

I'm with Emma as she catches up with her Crazy Stupid Love mother right after hosting SNL, and catching up leads to all of us heading to Emma's hotel room. When Julianne appears to be asleep, Emma and I slip to her bed and I get behind her on the bed to massage her after such a long night. She starts sharing that this isn't the first time she snuck in a boy behind her on-screen mother's back, sharing more details as she feels my hands massaging her shoulders harder, my face nuzzling and kissing the back of her head, and my growing excitement pressed against her thick round ass as it moves back into my lap.

My hands start going lower, as Emma pulls up her skirt to show more of her long, sexy, creamy legs. She playfully starts groaning in her low, sultry voice that she doesn't want to be caught by mommy again, even though she doesn't stop me from tracing my fingers up her legs and into her dress. She grinds her bubble butt against my clothed groin while I bury my face in her hair and play with her pussy, making it harder for her to keep her voice down - which only makes her sound sexier, of course.

Eventually she turns around and gets in my lap, and I try to quiet her down by kissing her while pulling her panties down. I play with her holes and her full cheeks as she keeps riding my lap, although our dry humping, my fingering and her hot kisses make both of us start failing to keep it down. And soon enough, the door opens.

Julianne and Emma then slip right into character, like the last time this happened, from what I gather when Julianne scolds her 'daughter' and then asks if I'm at least hung like Ryan. Emma says she was getting to that and fishes me out, sucking me off in front of her 'mom' who then starts taking her clothes off. Despite being twice my age and Emma's, Emma can feel me getting harder in her mouth as the still radiant redheaded beauty bares herself.

The mommy/daughter role play continues from there, getting even hotter as the red goddesses kiss and Emma's clothes are stripped off. Emma lies Julianne down and kisses her all over while fingering her, a la Amanda Seyfried in Chloe, only with Julianne also sucking me off in between kissing Emma. They then trade places and we go through several more positions, from Emma standing up as I kneel down to massage and kiss her big ass and incredible legs from behind while Julianne eats her front, from me fucking Emma on all fours, to Julianne riding me and Emma eventually laying her ass down on my face, to me then eating her while I can only hear them kissing as they both ride me.

They then 69 each other as I go back and forth to help out, then when they cum, they take turns sucking my cock and balls like mother like daughter, until I coat both of their beautiful faces right below their flowing red hair and make them look alike even further....

18. Thanks TPG, TheLW, yossairian, MuffinMan, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, sid9764_c, TPG, TheLW, yossairian and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

working security at the MET Gala in NYC. Dude tries to run and grab Margot. I help she's in hysterics and wants me to be by her side the rest of the night. I agree of course cause fucking look at her. Its throughout the evening we are flirting having a good time. During one of the speeches she reaches over and squeezes my cock. Stunned at first, I take her by the hand to the nearest bathroom and lock the door. Start making out like 2 love sick teenagers before she breaks the kiss and drops to her knees to give me the most wicked blowjob. She's fucking phenomenal, building me up just enough before I pop then bringing me down. Im so fucking I think Im going to pass out. I pick her up to sit her on the counter and eat that clam like my life depended on it. Making her cum I stand up and slam my cock home. Fucking her within an inch of her life, her biting her tongue to keep from screaming and alerting everyone outside. Turn her around, bend her over the sink so we can watch each other in the mirror. Out of nowhere she squirts all over my cock before I have to cum, she drops to her knees and swallows every god damn drop.

20. Thanks MrBates, TPG, Tlc, mikemiami, Robertdoc and 5 others thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, TPG, Tlc, mikemiami, Robertdoc and 4 others liked this post
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast