Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Current FANTASY (daily)

Post Thanks / Like

Holt blowing me in her benz on the top of a cliff.

2. Thanks LemonTalk, TheLW, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TheLW, yossairian, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

With today being my birthday, I feel like a rather big, three-part morning/noon/night fantasy for the occasion.

Morning - Sophie Turner

I wake up to the feel of soft, full lips on me and then to the sight of a once more redheaded, and naked, Sophie in my arms and bed. Memories of our first time the night before start flooding back, and between that and her taut, sexy nude body rubbing against my morning hard on, I am fueled fully awake rather quick to make more vivid memories.

I flip her on her back and kiss down her creamy form, hard pink nipples and smooth tummy down to her fiery pussy, looking up at her gorgeous sky blue eyes as much as I can. Her long sultry young legs rest on my shoulders as I suck her pussy dry, then I sit up to lick and tease those legs while fingering and teasing both her holes. But her hot, flushed and hungry face drives me crazy enough to just want to fuck her hard and deep until she cums all over my cock before I can cum all over that perfect little kisser.

Yet while I am hard and fast on the first part, Sophie pulls herself off me before she cums, then pins me down, rides my face and fucks it as hard and fast as she can until she unloads all over my kisser. Then after she licks it clean, she brings her tongue down to lick my cock up and down, then takes me in her sweet mouth and holds her sultry eyes and face in my view until she pops off and I finally spray myself all over it...

Afternoon - Amy Adams

Once that morning quickie is finished, I can try to focus on the work day as the director of her new film, in which Amy Adams co-stars. Somehow, I get through the morning and early afternoon shoot with no trouble, then it's time for lunch.

I go to Amy's trailer to go over a few things, but she doesn't appears to be in. I go inside to prove it, but instead of seeing her, I hear her. Or rather, I hear soft, sweet and rather sexy moans, as befitting the soft, sweet and sexy woman making them. Then I hear that voice softly calling my name.

I go up to the door of her trailer bedroom, behind which Amy is now clearing pleasuring herself while thinking of me. I can't quite peek inside, but hearing her telling me to fuck her, and wanting to feel my cock pound her pussy just like it pounded her mouth, paints enough of a vivid picture. She pants hot and hard as she clearly gets closer to cumming, and thinking of it and doing what she imagines makes me groan -- loud enough to stop her before she cums.

Amy then opens the door, showing herself in just a black bra and clearly wet black panties, with the rest of her lovely body bare. She looks embarrassed and furious, her face as red as her glorious hair, and her blazing blue eyes betraying her still clearly horny state. Taking a chance, I put my hand on my crotch to absentmindedly trace the clearly hard and throbbing cock she was pleasing herself imagining, and then she snaps.

In an instant, she unzips me and pulls my cock out, then pumps it with one hand and fingers herself inside her panties. Seeing it in person now while frigging herself seems to finally push her over, and it doesn't take long for me to coat her stomach and lower body with cum too.

When we clean each other off and actually have to talk now, I point out that she imagined me pounding her mouth and her pussy too. So we head to her bedroom and get fully naked, and I stand next to her bed as Amy lies in it while expertly sucking my cock back to full mast. Once its hard again, I thrust into her mouth for a while, until I pop out and climb into bed with her, kissing down her pale, gorgeous and creamy body until sucking off her flaming pussy, just as I did for the redhead half her age hours ago.

This time, Amy flips me and gets us into the 69 position, sucking and swallowing my cock while I eat out her pussy until I am truly ready to pound it. She rides me in the reverse cowgirl position while I watch her hair flow down her back and her ass jiggle up and down, then I sit up and reach around to play with her full tits before sliding my hands down to tease her full pussy.

I pound her pussy hard from there, then when I'm ready to go, Amy comes off me so I can pound her mouth again until I fill it up with cum. She also fingers herself to completion once again in the meantime, then brings her fingers up to fill my mouth with her leftover cum too.

Night -- Christina Hendricks

The last major co-star of my movie is a once more red headed Christina Hendricks, though we don't need to fill her scene today until the night. When it's done, I head home and am unsurprised to see Christina already in my bed, dressed in a highly revealing nightie and stockings. While I was just with Sophie for the first time last night and this morning, and was with Amy for the first time this afternoon, me and Christina have been at this for much longer.

So there's no need to waste time as I go and hungrily kiss her and run my hands all over her scantily clad, thick and curvy body, then get her on her back and bury myself in her massive, heaving cleavage. Her stocking clad legs wrap around me and I barely manage to break away to unzip my cock, not even bothering to undress herself or me as I pull her panties aside and fuck her in that hot, naughty little outfit.

Even with all my orgasms so far today, I easily cum deep inside her before long, then collapse on top of her with my head on her chest. After we stop breathing heavily, I hear other sets of heavy breathing -- then I see Christina has turned her head to my closet door.

Amy and Sophie emerge, having enjoyed the show and themselves inside. But we finished before they did, so the two radiant redheads are taking care of it themselves, kissing and fingering each other against the door. Christina then gets up and leads them to the bed, and I can only watch as they finger-fuck each other until their fingers are soaked with cum.

As it turns out, I still have enough in me on this birthday for one more little orgy. Amy and Sophie feast on Christina's huge tits while her mouth brings my cock back to life, I munch on Sophie as Christina smothers her face in her tits and Amy feasts on her even more ample ass, I fuck Amy from behind standing up while Christina and Sophie tease her pussy and my balls, then I fuck Sophie's pretty little ass as she eats Christina and as Amy rides Christina's face, then I fuck Christina's huge ass while she eats Amy and Sophie rides her face.....

....then before the clock strikes midnight on my special day, I stand as Amy and Sophie suck my cock and balls while Christina plays with me from behind, then emerges in time for me to unload my last batch of cum on her tits for all of us to lick clean....

4. Thanks Tlc, LemonTalk, superdave 2012, TheLW, MrBates and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, LemonTalk, superdave 2012, TheLW, MrBates and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had an idea just now about ARIEL WINTER, where you head out to this Joy Toy Drive in Los Angeles, end up meeting and flirting with the actress, and then during her break find a nice secluded place to have a cigarette. It's there you comment about her breasts, and joke how your friends believe her tits are fake.

You're then surprised when she offers to let you touch them, IF you promise to stick around and help her with the Toy Drive. You naturally agree, and feel the weight of her heavy breasts, before she suddenly reaches down and grabs your cock!

"I guess its only fair?"
    she grins, referring to the mutual groping. "Maybe we can help each other out."

You then discover how sensitive her nipples are, and watch her squirm and squeeze your cock in response as you play with her jugs. You end up kissing her on the lips and shove your hand inside her pants, only to find her dripping wet, and proceed to finger-blast her as Ariel responds in kind and reaches into YOUR pants to jack you off directly.

Ultimately the moaning starlet drops to her knees and proceeds to blow you, but you lift up her top and start to fuck her titties, and end up blowing your load ALL over her neck, face, and chest -- covering her in spunk.

6. Thanks mikemiami, Tlc, TheLW, Robertdoc, LemonTalk and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, Tlc, TheLW, Robertdoc, yossairian and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DC has inspired me to pair Margot Robbie and Gal Gadot together in my mind.

However it gets set up, I really can't remember anything after Margot and Gal stand on either side of me, start kissing my ears with their full, luscious pink lips while moans and sultry words from their seductively accented voices go right into my brain and short circuit it, all as they pull out my cock. They each stroke it, pass it around and take turns pumping and jiggling my shaft and balls while suckling my ears, until I unload right into both their hands.

When they each stand in front of me, they lick some of my cum off their hands, then wipe the rest on my bare chest and push me down onto the bed. With unbearable seduction, Margot's gorgeous mouth and her breathtaking, naughty face glides down my chest, licks me clean and kisses me down, while Gal licks my leftover juices off and then lies next to me. Her stunningly beautiful face and pouty lips rub against mine and kiss me, all while Margot's perfect cock sucking lips start sucking my flaccid cock and bringing it to life in almost no time. I go back and forth between watching Margot seductively swallow me down and experiencing Gal's seductive kisses, until Margot kisses up my body and reaches my lips while Gal goes down to suck me.

Before I blow from Margot's mind blowing kisses and Gal's mind blowing suckles down below, I just have to return the favor while I can, so I take my time kissing and enjoying both of their firm, sexy, heroic bodies - especially when I see their amazing mouths kissing each other while I go back and forth eating them out. I make Margot go off first as they make out, then without wiping my face clean, I bury it between Gal's legs until she cums.

I then sit up and the two of them kiss me clean, as we three-way make out for almost forever until Margot gets on my lap and fucks me. Gal lays behind us and puts her lips and hands on her ass, my balls and anywhere else she can reach. They then trade places as Gal rides me on my lap and Margot plays with each of us, but then we go back to all of us kissing each other, me kissing and suckling all their tits, and me grabbing onto each of their firm asses while fucking Gal and while Gal fingers Margot.

Once our fingers and my cock make both of them cum, they finish me off by kissing my cock and each other before I finally coat their sultry pink lips with a whole mess of white stuff.....

8. Thanks LemonTalk, MrBates, mikemiami, Tlc, yossairian and 3 others thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, MrBates, mikemiami, Tlc, yossairian and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been having this recurring fantasy of being stuck on a deserted island with anyone of my favorite celebrities. It's usually Kelly Brook, due to the movie "Three/Survival Island".

The fantasy I have is that you're the waiter on a millionaire's yacht, hosting maybe 10-12, it catches on fire, sinks, and the only two people that make it to the island is you and Kelly Brook (or whatever celeb that takes your fantasy), just like in the film.

She makes it clear that she has no interest in you, and is more concerned about how you will both survive.
    Even though you think you have absolutely no chance with her, seeing her clad in only a bikini each and every day is not a bad consolation.

Over time, she begins to like and admire you because you're quite good at locating food, making a fire, somewhere to sleep etc

You discreetly follow her when she says that she's going to go for a walk around the island, and will be back in an hour (wants time to herself). You spy on her from a distance, gobsmacked when she removes her bikini top and begins fingering herself. The buxom model is no doubt horny and dying to fuck. This isn't the first time she has gone on one of these "walks" during the past week or so.

It's just a matter of time before she gives into her sexual cravings, and eventually comes onto you, giving up her hot, vulnerable body to you. What sexual acts will you engage in from here? There's several I could list but I'll leave that to your own imagination!

My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For April 17':

10. Thanks TheLW, LemonTalk, MrBates, TPG, Tlc and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, LemonTalk, MrBates, TPG, Tlc and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had an idea today about Margot Robbie, with the news of her getting hitched down here. Was thinking, what if she turned out to be a lot less innocent then ppl think, and a lot more kinky behind closed doors?

THAT BEING SAID, you're at her wedding reception and end up stepping outside to have a smoke, only to find the bride herself hiding out outside, champagne in one hand and her phone in the other, and is clearly stressed out.

As it turns out Margot is a little drunk and suddenly wondering if she's done the right thing -- worried that being married might ruin her career, in the very least cramp her future casting couch prospects.

The two of you end up sharing the blunt and the flirting goes from some innocent comments to her straight up admitting that had she met you while she was dating Tom she probably would have had sex with you, claiming that your just her type (a bad boy).

You then get talking about her public "image" and remark how sweet and innocent she seems, but Margot claims she's actually pretty kinky. A few more comments are then made until she straight up dares you to beat off in front of her, claiming that sort of thing gets her off.

Never one to back down from a dare, you happily take out your cock and watch her eyes grow wide, with her commenting how much bigger you are than her husband.

In fact Margot is not only into it, but she encourages the entire affair with some dirty talk, asking you what you think about when you beat off, and telling you what she's going to do later that night to get you going.

"Maybe if you're lucky, I'll let you sneak into our room and let you watch us fuck."

"I don't know if I can do that," you tell her. "Just watch, I mean."

"You could always wait for Tom to take a shower afterwards, then I could come over and polish your rod."

"You'd be up for that?"

Margot simply nods and licks her lips suggestively as she watches you jack off hard and faster.

You then announce that you're about to pop, and to your surprise Margot suddenly takes you into her mouth, and while squeezing your nuts, looks up at you with those deep blue eyes and urges you to shoot into the back of her throat.

Margot swallows every last drop, and just minutes later is back inside taking photos with her family and friends, glancing over at you and flashing you a smile (sharing your dirty little secret)

12. Thanks Tlc, TheLW, yossairian, LemonTalk, MrBates and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TheLW, yossairian, MacDennis, LemonTalk and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Emmy Rossum in a bathroom. In every Shameless intro.

14. Thanks yossairian, LemonTalk, Robertdoc thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They are both greek right? ...could always stick them at the same table at some Greek wedding. hehe

16. Likes Tlc, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So I have this idea in my head right now about the twins, Vanessa and Veronica Merrell.

Was thinking, what if you were dating one of them (Vanessa) but because they're so close it almost seems like you're dating them both? In fact the three of you are so close, that its not unusual for you guys to see each other naked.

THAT BEING SAID... so one day there's a heatwave in LA, and after spending the day around the pool, the three of you end up inside the house on the bed, playing some xbox while having a few drinks.

Maybe the three of you are so comfortable around each other that you're all practically naked (Vanessa naked, and Veronica topless) and between the heat and the alcohol, you all fall asleep ...until you wake up with Vanessa grinding on you, and the two of you start messing around.

Veronica then wakes up to find her sister blowing you, and instead of joking or being disgusted by it like she usually is, she just stares up into your eyes and runs her hands all over your body, as her sister gags, spits, and deep-throats you.

You then watch roni play with herself as nessa climbs on top and starts to ride you, and you reach over and kiss Veronica on the lips for the very first time, while playing with her nipples which help her get off all over her fingers (which you lick clean of course)

This then sets her off, and not only does Veronica willing participate in this orgy, but she takes you out of her sisters pussy and cleans you off with her mouth, before you flip Vanessa onto her back and fuck her senseless cause the entire incident has you harder than steel!!

Vanessa then moans out loud begging you to fuck her harder and harder, as Veronica suddenly gets up and straddles her sisters face, placing them in a 69, and inviting her to eat her pussy.

Vanessa is naturally shocked, but you fuck her hard enough to not care and now direct the action and tell your GF how to eat her sisters twat, even telling her to stick her tongue in her ass, which she does, causing them both to moan out loud.

Ultimately you have them lay side by side on all fours, making out as you take turns fucking them both --- and shoot your load across their faces and watch them share a hot sloppy, tongue kiss.

18. Thanks bbf, Tlc, yossairian, mikemiami, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, Tlc, reemul, yossairian, mikemiami and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This morning's thoughts are revolving around Chloe Moretz - although of course, they are set at night.

Specifically during an intimate night out where I take her home, she presses herself against me after I close the door behind me, and we just rub against each other as I build towards kissing her full pink lips. But first, she brings her hand to her lips and licks it, then puts it into my pants, having felt how hard I am during our close contact and wanting to feel more.

After pumping me in my pants for a bit, I drop them and expose my full, now wet cock. In return, she slips her panties down her smooth, sculpted legs, and I slide a hand up them and into her dress. I tease her own wet genitals, then lick my finger clean of her juices and suck it down, as she licks her hand again. We then stroke and pump each other, right as Chloe finally locks her sweet mouth onto mine.

Her slow, steamy, irresistible kisses and the feel of her thick lips seductively caressing mine, while her small, warm hand caresses and cups my cock as my fingers are coated with her pussy juice, are all too overwhelming. I slowly tongue fuck her mouth while finger-fucking her pussy and fucking her hand with my swollen cock, and try to hold out as long as possible. But when she takes her hand to lick it again, and says in a sultry voice that she wants to lick my cum off it next, it doesn't take long for me to fill her hand up with it, all while I finger her harder and she moans right into my mouth.

When she brings her hand up to lick my juices off and I kiss her and frig her hard, she unloads herself on my hand next. After licking it clean, we finally take the rest of our clothes up and walk up to her bed, where we steamily kiss on our backs until Chloe kisses down my body and finally wraps her lips around my limp cock. She gets it hard in almost no time before turning her body around and getting up in a 69 position, where I lick her back to life while she sucks me back up.

She gets onto my lap and I hold her close, our fingers rubbing each other off again while I fuck her with my cock this time. She wraps her lips around my ear, groaning and talking in such a sexy tone while my fingers brush her filled hole and her open one. But I then get her on her back and place her silky long legs on my shoulders to stroke them while I pump harder inside her.

I pull out and use my fingers and mouth to make her cum directly on my face this time. And when she recovers, she brings her mouth down to my cock and has it directly coat her juicy lips - and other areas above it - this time.....

20. Thanks MrBates, yossairian, TPG, hearsz, LemonTalk and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, yossairian, TPG, hearsz, LemonTalk and 1 others liked this post
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast