Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Current FANTASY (daily)

Post Thanks / Like

I've been having this recurring fantasy of being stuck on a deserted island with anyone of my favorite celebrities. It's usually Kelly Brook, due to the movie "Three/Survival Island".

The fantasy I have is that you're the waiter on a millionaire's yacht, hosting maybe 10-12, it catches on fire, sinks, and the only two people that make it to the island is you and Kelly Brook (or whatever celeb that takes your fantasy), just like in the film.

She makes it clear that she has no interest in you, and is more concerned about how you will both survive.
    Even though you think you have absolutely no chance with her, seeing her clad in only a bikini each and every day is not a bad consolation.

Over time, she begins to like and admire you because you're quite good at locating food, making a fire, somewhere to sleep etc

You discreetly follow her when she says that she's going to go for a walk around the island, and will be back in an hour (wants time to herself). You spy on her from a distance, gobsmacked when she removes her bikini top and begins fingering herself. The buxom model is no doubt horny and dying to fuck. This isn't the first time she has gone on one of these "walks" during the past week or so.

It's just a matter of time before she gives into her sexual cravings, and eventually comes onto you, giving up her hot, vulnerable body to you. What sexual acts will you engage in from here? There's several I could list but I'll leave that to your own imagination!

My "Claim Your Girl" Selection For January 17':

2. Thanks TheLW, LemonTalk, MrBates, TPG, Tlc and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, LemonTalk, MrBates, TPG, Tlc and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had an idea today about Margot Robbie, with the news of her getting hitched down here. Was thinking, what if she turned out to be a lot less innocent then ppl think, and a lot more kinky behind closed doors?

THAT BEING SAID, you're at her wedding reception and end up stepping outside to have a smoke, only to find the bride herself hiding out outside, champagne in one hand and her phone in the other, and is clearly stressed out.

As it turns out Margot is a little drunk and suddenly wondering if she's done the right thing -- worried that being married might ruin her career, in the very least cramp her future casting couch prospects.

The two of you end up sharing the blunt and the flirting goes from some innocent comments to her straight up admitting that had she met you while she was dating Tom she probably would have had sex with you, claiming that your just her type (a bad boy).

You then get talking about her public "image" and remark how sweet and innocent she seems, but Margot claims she's actually pretty kinky. A few more comments are then made until she straight up dares you to beat off in front of her, claiming that sort of thing gets her off.

Never one to back down from a dare, you happily take out your cock and watch her eyes grow wide, with her commenting how much bigger you are than her husband.

In fact Margot is not only into it, but she encourages the entire affair with some dirty talk, asking you what you think about when you beat off, and telling you what she's going to do later that night to get you going.

"Maybe if you're lucky, I'll let you sneak into our room and let you watch us fuck."

"I don't know if I can do that," you tell her. "Just watch, I mean."

"You could always wait for Tom to take a shower afterwards, then I could come over and polish your rod."

"You'd be up for that?"

Margot simply nods and licks her lips suggestively as she watches you jack off hard and faster.

You then announce that you're about to pop, and to your surprise Margot suddenly takes you into her mouth, and while squeezing your nuts, looks up at you with those deep blue eyes and urges you to shoot into the back of her throat.

Margot swallows every last drop, and just minutes later is back inside taking photos with her family and friends, glancing over at you and flashing you a smile (sharing your dirty little secret)

4. Thanks Tlc, TheLW, yossairian, LemonTalk, MrBates and 3 others thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TheLW, yossairian, MacDennis, LemonTalk and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Emmy Rossum in a bathroom. In every Shameless intro.

6. Thanks yossairian, LemonTalk, MuffinMan, Robertdoc thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Reserved for a Maria Menounos/Tina Fey tale, to be developed ASAP...

8. Thanks Tlc, sid9764_c, yossairian, TPG, Robertdoc thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, sid9764_c, MacDennis, hearsz, yossairian and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They are both greek right? ...could always stick them at the same table at some Greek wedding. hehe

10. Likes Tlc, MuffinMan, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So I have this idea in my head right now about the twins, Vanessa and Veronica Merrell.

Was thinking, what if you were dating one of them (Vanessa) but because they're so close it almost seems like you're dating them both? In fact the three of you are so close, that its not unusual for you guys to see each other naked.

THAT BEING SAID... so one day there's a heatwave in LA, and after spending the day around the pool, the three of you end up inside the house on the bed, playing some xbox while having a few drinks.

Maybe the three of you are so comfortable around each other that you're all practically naked (Vanessa naked, and Veronica topless) and between the heat and the alcohol, you all fall asleep ...until you wake up with Vanessa grinding on you, and the two of you start messing around.

Veronica then wakes up to find her sister blowing you, and instead of joking or being disgusted by it like she usually is, she just stares up into your eyes and runs her hands all over your body, as her sister gags, spits, and deep-throats you.

You then watch roni play with herself as nessa climbs on top and starts to ride you, and you reach over and kiss Veronica on the lips for the very first time, while playing with her nipples which help her get off all over her fingers (which you lick clean of course)

This then sets her off, and not only does Veronica willing participate in this orgy, but she takes you out of her sisters pussy and cleans you off with her mouth, before you flip Vanessa onto her back and fuck her senseless cause the entire incident has you harder than steel!!

Vanessa then moans out loud begging you to fuck her harder and harder, as Veronica suddenly gets up and straddles her sisters face, placing them in a 69, and inviting her to eat her pussy.

Vanessa is naturally shocked, but you fuck her hard enough to not care and now direct the action and tell your GF how to eat her sisters twat, even telling her to stick her tongue in her ass, which she does, causing them both to moan out loud.

Ultimately you have them lay side by side on all fours, making out as you take turns fucking them both --- and shoot your load across their faces and watch them share a hot sloppy, tongue kiss.

12. Thanks bbf, Tlc, yossairian, mikemiami, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, Tlc, reemul, yossairian, mikemiami and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Been thinking of Maria Menounos and Tina Fey and some of their best assets for awhile, so I see myself attending an awards show with Tina in attendance/up for several awards, with Maria interviewing me right before the show, when she asks me about the comment I made to the press about how Tina "shouldn't be ashamed of her ass". I told her (off the record) that she should take great pride in that fine Greek behind of hers, and Maria gives me a 'disappointed' pout in response, telling me to meet her at a post-show 'celebration' taking place in a(n unnamed) 5-star hotel, while seemingly checking out my own backside (or so it seems) as she hands me a card key...
    I get there around midnight expecting a full party, only to see a party of two- namely Maria laying back on the big bed, squawking in her best high-pitched orgasmic voice as Tina feasts hard on her sizzling snatch, with Tina's full Greek ass in glorious view, both of them fully naked, with their blue gowns laying on the floor, which my clothes soon join as I strip naked and get comfy, stroking myself off as I drool further from the sight of Tina swiping her tongue against Maria's sweet cheeks and puckered hole , as she turns to me (with Maria's sticky cum glazing her face), telling me to "come over to them if you're so hot for ass"...
    So I do, getting in the triangle position with them, where I'm energetically rimming out Tina's womanly ass (and both of us loving it ), as she does the same to Maria's sculpted rump, while Maria spits all over then hungrily ravages my back hole while jacking off my cock with both her hands after she oiled it up. The three of us groan uncontrollably from being eaten out from behind for some time, before I suddenly lose it and shoot my load off all over Maria's hands from her manipulating my pole so well, and from burying my face in Tina's yummy rear end . Maria then feeds me and Tina my hot jizz dripping from her fingers and hands, then we cuddle and kiss passionately together to enjoy our warm bodies in a classic 3way spooning ...
    After some of this soothing cuddling, I'm ready for another round of fuck fun, so Maria gets on all fours on the bed, with Tina underneath her for those Greek gals to 69, as I line up my revived cock to slide into Maria's snug pussy, as Tina takes a few lusty licks along my shaft as I rapidly pump in and out of Maria's velvety snatch, then ease out, jack my lubed cock along her sweet cheeks, then take the plunge all the way up her tightest hole, stuffing her ass full of my meat, as Tina gets out from underneath Maria to get a butt-plug alongside the bed, and work it up my butt as I keep slamming it harder and harder into Maria's backdoor, aided by Tina slapping my ass hard as I take the butt-plug in by clenching my ass muscles while she twists and pinches my erect nipples, energizing me further as I fill up Maria's asshole with my next round of cum, then pulling out as my load then oozes out of Maria's pucker that I can't help but eat out, as Tina gets down and dirty, going ATM on my still-throbbing fuckstick, like the wild-behind-the-scene funnygal she really is...
    I collapse on the bed, coated in a sweaty sheen of lust and cum from the activity, falling asleep with Tina and Maria beside me for a bit, only to awaken with black seamed stockings on my legs, and Maria and Tina clad likewise, only with strap-ons harnessed around their sexy waists, as they instruct me to open wide for them (first my mouth, then my ass ), as I bend over for them to pull my train, loving how there's always an awards show (and the after-parties) around the corner to attend, as they graciously allow me to cum all over their stockinged legs & toes before they're done with me ...

14. Thanks Tlc, yossairian, Robertdoc thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, yossairian, Robertdoc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This morning's thoughts are revolving around Chloe Moretz - although of course, they are set at night.

Specifically during an intimate night out where I take her home, she presses herself against me after I close the door behind me, and we just rub against each other as I build towards kissing her full pink lips. But first, she brings her hand to her lips and licks it, then puts it into my pants, having felt how hard I am during our close contact and wanting to feel more.

After pumping me in my pants for a bit, I drop them and expose my full, now wet cock. In return, she slips her panties down her smooth, sculpted legs, and I slide a hand up them and into her dress. I tease her own wet genitals, then lick my finger clean of her juices and suck it down, as she licks her hand again. We then stroke and pump each other, right as Chloe finally locks her sweet mouth onto mine.

Her slow, steamy, irresistible kisses and the feel of her thick lips seductively caressing mine, while her small, warm hand caresses and cups my cock as my fingers are coated with her pussy juice, are all too overwhelming. I slowly tongue fuck her mouth while finger-fucking her pussy and fucking her hand with my swollen cock, and try to hold out as long as possible. But when she takes her hand to lick it again, and says in a sultry voice that she wants to lick my cum off it next, it doesn't take long for me to fill her hand up with it, all while I finger her harder and she moans right into my mouth.

When she brings her hand up to lick my juices off and I kiss her and frig her hard, she unloads herself on my hand next. After licking it clean, we finally take the rest of our clothes up and walk up to her bed, where we steamily kiss on our backs until Chloe kisses down my body and finally wraps her lips around my limp cock. She gets it hard in almost no time before turning her body around and getting up in a 69 position, where I lick her back to life while she sucks me back up.

She gets onto my lap and I hold her close, our fingers rubbing each other off again while I fuck her with my cock this time. She wraps her lips around my ear, groaning and talking in such a sexy tone while my fingers brush her filled hole and her open one. But I then get her on her back and place her silky long legs on my shoulders to stroke them while I pump harder inside her.

I pull out and use my fingers and mouth to make her cum directly on my face this time. And when she recovers, she brings her mouth down to my cock and has it directly coat her juicy lips - and other areas above it - this time.....

16. Thanks MrBates, yossairian, TPG, MuffinMan, hearsz and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, yossairian, TPG, MuffinMan, hearsz and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fucking the crazy out of Kate and Lily Beckinsale. Finish by shooting in Lily's ass and have Kate clean me off.

18. Thanks LemonTalk, yossairian, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, LemonTalk, yossairian, TPG, sid9764_c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The fantasy Christmas Santa forgot to bring me,

20. Thanks Psycho, MrBates, sid9764_c, mikemiami, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, Psycho, MrBates, sid9764_c, mikemiami and 3 others liked this post
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast