Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Current FANTASY (daily)

Post Thanks / Like

Meet at the event and start chatting it up. We end up back up in her room where we waste no time in ripping each others clothes off. She starts blowing me while on all fours on the bed. Just as I'm about ready to pop, I pull her up by the hair and kiss her on the lips before pushing her on to the bed spread her legs and RAM my cock into that hairless clam making her scream loud enough the entire floor hears it.

After a few minutes of giving her incredible pounding I duck down and start eating that clam like its the greatest meal I've ever had (it is). Dip my head lower to stick my tongue in her ass sending her into the fucking Stratosphere. Alternate back and forth between her pussy and ass.

Give her pussy a light slap telling her to get onto all fours again where I surprise her and stick my cock in her ass. Before I ultimately blow a load in her ass and she sucks her juices and cum from my cock and we ultimately collapse on the bed where a few hours later we wake up and start all over again in the shower.

2. Thanks TPG, Tlc, yossairian, TheLW, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, Tlc, yossairian, TheLW, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, just noticed these today and it got me thinking...

Imagine if you were at the beach in Hawaii and happened to see JESSICA ALBA laying out like this nearby, and ended up walking by deliberately to sneak a few extra peaks at her body, which of course she notices but doesn't seem to care. In fact it kinda of gives her a little thrill.

Then fast forward an hour or so later and she takes a quick dip into the water with her family, before heading up to the nearest public restroom ALONE, only to catch you in there beating off in one of the stalls!!

At first she freaks out cause she assumes you're in the wrong place, but quickly realizes that its actually a unisex bathroom.

"Well.. well, don't just standing there staring at me, put that thing away!" she insists as your cock is hanging from between your legs.

Alba then steps into the stall next door to pee and scoffs and shakes her head, chastising you for being such a pervert. Suddenly the entire incident turns you on and you step out of the stall and go to stand in front of the mirrored counter, directly opposite her stall where you continue to jack off.

"You know, I can totally see you." she whines from inside. "You're such a pervert."

"That's kind of the point," you smirk as you beat off. "I can't help it, you're just so fucking hot!!"

Realizing that you're harmless, Alba can't help but laugh at the situation she finds herself in and giggles as she flushes the toilet, goes over to the sink to wash her hands, rolling her eyes at you the entire time.

"You've got issues pal, its a shame too cause you're kind of cute." she remarks as you continue to beat off.

Amusingly enough you notice that she can't stop glancing down at your impressive package, and just as she's about to leave Alba seems to have a change of heart, stops and smiles and turns to look at you.

"okay, today's your lucky day. Go ahead."

"huh?"

"I want to watch you finish," she grins seductively. "Think you can do it? ..I'll give you sixty seconds to cum for me."

You immediately pick up the pace and start jacking your cock like it owes you money. To your surprise Alba then decides to help you along and pulls down her bikini top to reveal her magnificent tits!

Despite this you're so nervous you still can't make yourself pop, until she suddenly takes things into her own hands.

"Fuck it. I don't have time for this," she says as she suddenly grasps your hard cock and proceeds to jack you off.

You almost pass out as she invites you to touch her body, squeeze her tits.

"I bet you've thought about fucking me so many times," she smiles as she spits on her hand and smears her saliva all around your cock.

Suddenly, the stunning MILF drops to her knees and slips your hard length into your mouth, cupping your balls with one hand while the other pumps your shaft at the same time.

"Come on, pop for me!" she urges, and it doesn't take long for you to do precisely that.. and blow a hot sticky load across her surprised face.

4. Thanks jmbrr, mrblonde, Tlc, yossairian, LemonTalk and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes mrblonde, Tlc, wilder, yossairian, MacDennis and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Since TPG mentioned it in chat earlier, can't stop thinking about shooting a load all over Frankie's stomach and (shaved) mound but staying hard enough to slide straight back inside her to keep on fucking...

6. Thanks TPG, mrblonde, yossairian, Ezetrol275 thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, MacDennis, TPG, mrblonde, yossairian and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now I have this fantasy where Tahan Lew-Fatt calls me up out of the blue - after having only met me once - and tells me that she wants to me to come over and shoot a few risque photos for her (as I'm a photographer) as its a surprise birthday present for her boyfriend David.

I then head over to her place where we discuss a few ideas and she can't be sweeter. I then talk her into stripping down into NOTHING but her t-shirt (photo) and pose for a few snaps, before she decides we need a few drinks for her to loosen up.

But as it turns out Tahan gets a little too drunk and "friendly" and her ideas get riskier and riskier, with her offering to dress up in some of her lingerie and various outfits, and ultimately I get her to pose in nothing but heels!!

At one point I persuade her to get into the shower (while still wearing her heels) and snap her HARD dark nipples and the incredibly erotic goosebumps that cover her perfect ass and body.

While still dripping wet, I get her to put on a blind fold and have her lay on her bed (wet) and proceed to pour honey and whipped cream ALL over her body, and watch as she can't help but touch herself - pinching a nipple and caressing her dripping slit.

I soon get caught up in the moment and take her foot into my mouth as she proceeds to moan and rub her cunt, before I lick my way down her legs and stick my fucking tongue inside her tight little asshole.

We end up 69'ing each other for what seems like hours (probably 45mins straight) with me blowing two loads into the back of her throat and me drinking down a GALLON of her tangy juices.

Having had my fill, I finally pin her down onto her back by her throat - her long legs wrapped around me - as I FUCK her sweet little black ASS right there on her boyfriends bed!! ...her screaming and moaning out loud as I pound the ever-loving SHIT out of her.

Later, as we're laying in bed catching our breath, I remark that we didn't finish the "photoshoot" and Tahan just giggles and says she'll get him a watch instead. LOL

8. Thanks MrBates, Tlc, sid9764_c, LemonTalk, yossairian and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, Tlc, sid9764_c, LemonTalk, yossairian and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jesus. :D

10. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes wilder liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantasy of the day involves Jessica Alba. Can't really explain where it came about but the thought of couple of dudes pulling a train on Alba (at her place) whist Cash firing up the barbie outside. Been literally stuck in my head all day.

12. Thanks Tlc, yossairian, mrblonde, TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes jmbrr, Tlc, hearsz, MacDennis, yossairian and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Replace the kebab with your cock... Have Duff give you an excruciatingly slow hand job on the beach while sitting in that position... every once in awhile drooling some spit onto your cock or dipping low enough for a quick kiss or lick... watching the wet spot in her bikini bottoms grow...

End up throwing her over your shoulder and hauling her back to your cabana... rip off her bikini and fuck her into the mattress before pulling out for a quick titty-fuck and blasting all over her face.

14. Thanks MrBates, Tlc, topherdrumm2, LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes MrBates, Tlc, topherdrumm2, LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now I have this fantasy of waiting to sneak over to Frankie Sandford's place – since her husband is out of town – and waiting for her kids to go to bed, as I sit parked across the street text-messaging with her.

Having been introduced just a few days earlier, we hit it off straight away and frequently message each other, despite the fact that she's married with kids and I'm currently sport-fucking her BFF Mollie King.

In the meanwhile Frankie and I flirt at every and all opportunity, with her writing how much she can't wait to kick up her feet and invite me in for a nice bottle of red. Minutes later she sneaks me into the house (greets me with a peck on the side of the lip) and we crash on her sofa where I take her feet into my hands and give her a wicked foot rub, that literally makes her purr with joy.

She then responds to this gesture by dropping a pillow on the floor and getting to her knees where she proceeds to blow me in front of the TV. I simply sit back and watch the days footballs highlights as the Saturdays singer sucks my cock like a cock-hungry whore, sucking and slurping me loudly with her tongue and mouth.

But just as I blow a wad into the back of her throat, we both freeze with fear as we see headlights come up the driveway and realize her husband's come home unexpectedly. Frankie quickly pushes me through the kitchen and into the laundry where she tells me to stay put and hide.

I do as she asks as I hear HIM come into the house and announce that he's knackered and going upstairs to take a shower. I can't help but snicker as I realize that he's kissed her on the lips despite the fact I just blew a load into her mouth a minute earlier.

We then wait for the right moment to make a break for it – while her husband is in the shower – but feeling bold I refuse to leave and now grab her clothes and plunge my hand inside her peejays, to feel and stroke her neatly trimmed cunt.

Frankie can't help but go weak at the knees as I finger and probe her with two fingers and finally bend her over the washer and fuck her from behind. The singer is initially reluctantly (terrified that we're going to get caught) but I shove my fingers into her mouth to shut her up and fuck her hard and fast until I cream-pie her!!

16. Thanks LemonTalk, Tlc, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, Tlc, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing Jessica Chastain in such a pose makes me picture running my lips up and down her neck and her heaving chest, tongue fucking her ample cleavage and leaving no part of the sweet bare skin of her upper body unkissed, unsuckled or unlicked, all at the same time my hand and fingers fondle, slide into and work over her lower lips.

By the time I kiss her almost as sweet upper pink lips, bury my free hand in her hair and leave hickeys on her neck, she starts coming apart and cumming on me. Then she works to make me cum on her, going down to suck me off while leaving her nightie on just like that, rubbing my cock over her lips, her cleavage and face until I shoot off massive wads of cum all over her upper chest and neck.

Once we both get that area clean, she finally shows the rest of her tits and her creamy, curvy, stunning body, which I now proceed to taste all over. After quite a long time eating and not just fingering her ginger pussy this time, I bring her into my lap to fuck her proper, her big tits pushing against my bare chest and her soft womanly body fitting and writhing in my arms. When I bring her glorious red hair into my hands and bury my face in her neck again, Jessica enjoys it until she pins me onto the bed, sits up and rides me.

I can only watch her ride me and bounce herself on me, chant her name until she cums all over my cock, then come off and suck herself off me - then when I start to cum, she aims it so I shoot my cum onto my own chest and body, before swallowing the last few spurts down her throat and rubbing the first few spurts left onto my skin this time.

18. Thanks yossairian, LemonTalk, TPG, Alph, topherdrumm2 and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, yossairian, LemonTalk, TPG, Alph and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Getting Aubrey Plaza alone, with her looking so fucking yummy in a little black dress, makes me want to lick up every tasty inch of her. But when I tell her so and her exposed thigh brushes up against my erection, she says she wants a taste first, as she kisses me and helps me strip off my own clothing, then kisses down my body and whips out my throbbing cock. When her full lips start swallowing it up, she says she wants me to fuck her throat hard, just like I would her pussy and her ass.

I fuck her mouth hard and long, popping off occasionally to let her breathe and rub my cock head against her face and her lips. When I pop off just as I'm about to cum, she says she wants it all over her, and I unload all over her gorgeous face and plump lips. Seeing her drip with cum makes me cup her face and pull her up to kiss her, tasting myself and then helping her wiggle out of her dress to show the rest of her taut, sexy, mostly dry body.

As I promised, I kiss, suckle and nibble every succulent inch of her I can find, while still cupping her face and rubbing my cum into it and her lips. I go back up and kiss all over her face as my hands fondle her pussy and her ass, brushing against each hole even when I go back down and lick up and down her immaculate legs. I finally lie her down to bury my face in her pussy, as my deep licks and suckles and my massaging of her legs and thighs makes her cum fairly quickly.

Once she's composed, I go on to fuck her pussy like I did her throat, keeping her on her back to rub the rest of her body. When it's time to move onto her ass, I turn her on all fours and bury my face and tongue in her perky rear until I put my cock in, fucking her and spanking her as she runs her dirty mouth and demands it rougher. I put us both on our knees, reach around and hold onto her tits and nipples, and have her turn her face around so I can kiss, suckle and nibble on her lips and she does the same to mine.

We lick each other's lips, faces and tongues as Aubrey's gorgeous as fuck big brown eyes burn into me, then she says she wants to drink all my cum down this time. So I pull out of her ass and go back to fucking her mouth, while my fingers reach over to her ass and pussy to finish her off. Finally, she releases her cum and juices all over my fingers just as mine shoots all the way down her hot and hungry throat....

20. Thanks yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, yossairian liked this post
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast